logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#81 Posted : 23 March 2014 13:29:46(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
On stage , right before performing their very last song on the set list , Rum saw Kidd in the crowd while taking a breath . "Oh snap , look who's here !" She says in the microphone to Coke who was on the other side of the concert . Coke looks up from the area of fans she was interacting with and smiled , seeing TJ . She waved at him and began to get excited . "Ladies and gentleman . Addicts and fiends . We have Kid Amaze himself in the house !" Says their hype man , which makes the crowd go crazy .
Offline freestylechamp  
#82 Posted : 23 March 2014 13:39:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
As the Rum pointed him out to the crowd people turned around to see him and sure enough he stood there waving to everyone. For someone that goes on stage and is very interactive right now he was in his TJ mode and got shy and embarrassed quickly as people started to cheer. To get back into his performing persona he yell at how much he loved Rum and Coke and clapped his hands. Afterwards he exhaled as peoples attention went back to them on stage.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#83 Posted : 23 March 2014 13:55:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Rum laughs as she sees his reaction . "I don't think he wanted me to point him out though ." Rum and Coke both laughed right before getting back in character to perform their last song . "This last song is 'Make You Mine' , which Coke completely excluded me from ." The crowd laughs . "You guys should know it from the Gucci commercials and our truest fans know it from Coke's E.P , 'The Sweetest Thing' , so you guys should sing along . By the way , Kidd , I'm like 100% sure this is dedicated to you so ... you know ..." Coke laughs and blushes as the audience continues to giggle . "Really ?" She says off the mic as the music for the song starts . Coke performs and sings the song flawlessly as the crowd helps out . She made sure that she did everything perfect knowing that Kidd was in the crowd watching . The show finally ended and with a flash of the lights , Rum & Coke were off stage .The two were now backstage , freshening up and changing in their dressing rooms .

Offline freestylechamp  
#84 Posted : 23 March 2014 14:09:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He laughed a little as she pointed out that the song was for him though he heard this song before and song it along with the people in the crowd that got him to laugh more. It was a great performance and he loved every minute of it. It wasn't often that he got to be on the other side of the stage he felt happy that he could out and support her but also proud at what she was doing. Once the show was over and they went backstage he sneaked back there where they were and knocked on their dressing room door.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#85 Posted : 23 March 2014 14:17:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese already knew who was behind the door so she immediately ran to it and opened it for him . As soon as she saw him , she lit up . She gave him a hug and a kiss . "TJ !" She smiled .

Edited by user 23 March 2014 14:17:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#86 Posted : 23 March 2014 14:28:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

A faster reaction than he thought as soon as he knocked on the door the door was open and Airemese was right there at the doorway hugging him and giving him a kiss. "Somebody is happy to see me." He said after he got himself through the door without her letting go. "That was a great show you two. I can see why you guys are famous." He worked his way over to sit down somewhere and sat down on a couch. "Now I did this MSG around Christmas time how come I didn't get a fancy dressing room?" Looking at all the space they had.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#87 Posted : 23 March 2014 14:46:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed as she finally let go of him . "You think ?" She was still in the same outfit she was in during the concert , a gold jacket that closed just enough to show the perfect amount of cleavage and a black leotard underneath with black Jays on , her hair was pulled back in a ponytail . "Aw , thank you so much ! How'd I get the good room ? I know people . Let me know the next time you're here . I could hook you up ." She chuckled . "Thank you for the flowers and .. everything . I missed you like crazy ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#88 Posted : 23 March 2014 14:59:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Ah, I see you know people and that's why you get the hook up." He said with a smirk on his face hearing how much she missed him. It wasn't easy for him either he missed her all through the tour. "I missed you too. Now I can someone tell me how in the world you world you pick up a cat in the middle of nowhere?" As he said something about it pearl came in as if it knew it was being talked about and started to rub on his leg purring. "Nina help me out here, does she have a habit of this? Cause I don't want her trying to adopt all types of animals my house isn't that big. And that maid is going to get pissed cleaning animal poo all day"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#89 Posted : 23 March 2014 15:19:36(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina looked up from her phone . "Well , usually she adopts them , they die within a month and she accuses me of killing them . First time she's picked up a stray cat though ." Aire looks back at her . "That's because you do kill them ." Nina sucked her teeth . "Man , that ain't even what happened . Don't be tryna bring up the past . Did I kill Pearl ?" Aire rolled her eyes . "Not yet ." Nina shakes her head and looks back at TJ . "You don't have to worry about Quila . She doesn't clean up anything that comes out of living things . That's Aire's responsibilities ." Airemese plops down on the couch next to TJ . "Which means it's your job . Boyfriend duties , you know ?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#90 Posted : 23 March 2014 15:34:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"They didn't die they just ran away huh." He looked at Aire and kissed her cheek " Alright but if I'm picking up poop then she is staying with me. I don't want her to go hungry. " he said petting her. "Speaking of food ate you ladies hungry. I'll treat the both of you," he asked them "You got a taste for anything?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#91 Posted : 23 March 2014 15:44:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Wow , you too ? Unbelievable ." Nina laughed . "See , on any other occasion , I would never pass up free food . But I'll be damned if I be a third wheel . I'm too famous for that ." Nina says , barely keeping a straight face as she flips her hair . "But you now , you could always fund my next meal . No shame in that ." She holds out her hand and Airemese laughs . "Yes , let's go somewhere fancy and gourmet . I'm feeling good today ."
Offline kandii  
#92 Posted : 27 March 2014 14:24:36(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

After a day of being lazy and joking around on Twitter , Airemese was in the best mood she's been in this week . She had just invited TJ over to her hotel via DM . She patiently waited for him to arrive , ordering champagne for the two of them . Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had on a gray pullover that was way too big for her , coming a few inches above her knees .
Offline freestylechamp  
#93 Posted : 27 March 2014 14:32:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It's not every day that Aire would ask him to come over. It normally is him asking instead and the good mood thing online made him question it more. He wasn't going to say no though getting ready to put on causal clothes to try and dress himself up without trying to hard and that equalled him in a dark button up shirt some khakis and black shoes. After getting dress putting on some cologne on he got into his new BMW and drove over to meet her. He knocks on her hotel door and waits for her to answer.

Edited by user 27 March 2014 14:34:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#94 Posted : 27 March 2014 14:38:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

By the time TJ showed up , the champagne had already arrived and she poured a little in two glasses . Airemese opened the door and gave him a hug . "Oh , you smell good ." She said as she pulled away . "Welcome ," Aire said as she closed the door behind him . "to my temporary crib ."

Offline freestylechamp  
#95 Posted : 27 March 2014 14:47:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You like that, I figure it not every day that you invite me for something so I'm interested on what you got planned." He said after giving her a hug. Looking around the hotel room was nice twin beds, a couch, and a big window to see outside with a great view of the city lights. He saw the champagne glasses and smiled a little bit, "Are we celebrating something?" He asked grabbing one of the wine glasses.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#96 Posted : 27 March 2014 15:06:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Well , I'm sorry I had you waste good cologne on me ." Aire giggled . "I really don't have anything planned . Just wanted to see you ." She smiled . Aire grabbed the other glass and shook her head . "Not unless you want to celebrate anything ." She shrugged . There was a chair sitting by the window with the amazing view of New York and she headed over to it .

Offline freestylechamp  
#97 Posted : 27 March 2014 15:27:59(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"It's not that I'm wasting it it is I was given to the opportunity to use it," he said smiling at her "so for that thank you." He then moved over to the couch "You just wanted to see me, and I go through hours of planning and working things out and you just ask me to come with the sole intention of seeing me?You don't have anything you want to do or talk about?" It was weird in his mind this was Tue first time he dated someone famous before. It was the first time he was famous too but it just seemed different. Their relationship was going well, not too much paparazzi around to be in a lot of tabloids, they like being around one another. Why did this feel like something was going to happen. What was going to happen? Someone from the past coming in to stop this? Lately just having a normal time without drama just seemed regular to the point that he wondered why everyone could just have trust and love and understanding so their relationships could work. "let's celebrate you. Your out here doing your thing. To You." He said tapping the glasses be taking a sip

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#98 Posted : 27 March 2014 15:44:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese chuckles . "Well , in that case , you're welcome ." Aire took a seat on the couch . "Well , my mind is in a million places right now , thinking about what we could do but I just mainly wanted to see you ." She laughs a bit . "Aw , that's so sweet ." She takes a sip of her champagne . "How about we celebrate us ?" She suggests . "This has been going so well . I really can't think of one real argument we've been in . Not one bad day I've had when you were with me . Not even so much as a doubt or a sign in my head warning me about us . And to be honest ... that scares me ." Aire looks down at her glass . "It just all seems so perfect.. It is all perfect and I know nothing about perfect relationships . So ... you know , just in case tomorrow isn't perfect , I want to be able to remember nights like these . Where we just sat around with nothing to do ... happy ." She smiled at him as she lightly clung ehr glass with his , taking another sip .
Offline freestylechamp  
#99 Posted : 27 March 2014 15:58:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"it scares me too, I never been in a relationship like this where everything is fine and you're waiting for things to go wrong. I had that doubt for a long time, but why can't it always be like this." He put the glass down on the small coffee table and reached out to hold her hand "Airemese, I mean it when I say that I love you. I trust you dearly, that their is nothing you can say or do that is going to change my mind now. I don't want you to forget that even if I have to go above and beyond to show you that I love you." He rubbed her hand and looked into her eyes and leaned in to try and kiss her cheek.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#100 Posted : 27 March 2014 16:06:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese looked into TJ's eyes as he grabbed her hand . She almost cried a little while he talked about his love for her . "I love you too ." She said , sniffling . "Oh god , this is too emotional ." She laughed feeling her eyes getting watery . After TJ kissed her on the cheek , she leaned in for a deeper one on his lips . "I'm glad I DMed you ." Aire said with a laugh . "Tonight is everything ."