logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<14151617>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#301 Posted : 27 December 2013 10:06:32(UTC)
Walton

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
OOC: Honestly, I just saw this as I was scrolling back a few pages just now. Great work! Seriously. This just might be my new favorite Nadia Berry song. Seriously, great work. :)

Sonyae: Bitches better hide in underground bunkers on February 3rd cos Nadia's coming with that atomic bomb! Work Nadia! Love this song!
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 28/12/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#302 Posted : 28 December 2013 05:11:50(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Honestly, I just saw this as I was scrolling back a few pages just now. Great work! Seriously. This just might be my new favorite Nadia Berry song. Seriously, great work. :)

Sonyae: Bitches better hide in underground bunkers on February 3rd cos Nadia's coming with that atomic bomb! Work Nadia! Love this song!

OOC: Glad you like it! Thanks for reading and commenting. :)

Nadia: Underground bunkers! *laughs* You make me sound evil, sweetie. I wouldn't use a bomb because I want people to buy my music, gotta act clever... maybe I can just threaten them with one or something. ;) Thank you so much!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Walton on 28/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#303 Posted : 29 December 2013 07:11:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: I already feel like this album is panning out to be Nadia's most personal yet. She's had quite the year in 2013 with much of her personal life out on display. I really want to see how the rest of the album is looking. Really excited for DITR, the new track is stellar as well :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 31/12/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#304 Posted : 23 February 2014 22:40:14(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Stream the new single "Homesick"

UserPostedImage

Nadia Berry pushes on with the Diamond in the Rough campaign with fan-favourite "Homesick" as the second official single, a collaboration with PURE's lead vocalist Ryan Williams. It's one that the masses seemed to respond to the best during the Pitchfork unveiling of the whole record last month, something Nadia reveals she was "extremely relieved" by. "I had the idea to put this song out as a single from the very first time I heard it in its complete form, it's a really beautiful song and I'm just extremely relieved the feedback has been so positive. I adore the song and the meaning behind it, that longing for someone and longing for those better days, I think it's something so many people can connect to," she comments. "Having Ryan Williams on the track was a dream come true and I couldn't have asked for a better collaboration partner. Musicians always have their own ideas and it's never promised that two people will work well together, but we were totally on the same wavelength and it helped to make such a great song. He's a talented guy and I'd like to thank him for working with me."

An atmospheric introduction kicks off the song with a chilling guitar strum, before electronic elements come into sound. Nadia's voice is soon heard for the first time in the song, sounding soft and wispy, an echo backing her voice which instantly gives the track a dreamy vibe, before a steady drum beat kicks in for the pre-chorus. Once the chorus arrives, Nadia's vocals smoothly layer on top of each other as she sings passionately over a wall of beautiful, hypnotic synths that come into the song. It's a strong chorus with a definite sing-a-long quality to it, there's no huge build-up, it's simply easy-listening music, putting the message of the song out there in an extremely effective manner. While other songs on Berry's album have a certain rebellious feel to them, this isn't one of them, having a tame, soothing feel to it. The song returns to its dreamy state in the verses, Nadia's voice remaining pleasantly sweet throughout the song's duration as it goes hand-in-hand with the gorgeous melodies in the song. "Candlelight's dancing to the sound of us laughing / By the fire, quickly burning away all the time passing", Nadia sings in the second verse, giving off slight "Records On" vibes with the imagery the lyrics present. It's a moment in the song where you can exactly picture what she's singing and it's something she's always managed to pull of well within her lyrics, making the listener immerse themselves deep into the song. Ryan Williams' verse follows the next chorus, and his voice perfectly contrasts with Nadia's to make it an instant stand-out moment in the song, as his vocals sound deep and gritty, full of emotion and longing. He delivers them in a completely convincing way and fills the song with a great deal of sadness. Nadia follows with her own middle-eight, spacey, ambient sounds in the background, the song continuing to remain elegant and gentle.

As the final chorus hits, Nadia and Ryan sing together for the first time in the song and although there's a large difference in their vocals, they blend extremely well together and bring the emotional song to a memorable ending, the music dropping out for the final line as they sing. It's no secret that Berry has been a fan of Williams and his work for some time now, which makes the collaboration feel genuine. The single is available to download and request on radio stations now, the song's accompanying music video will premiere on VEVO tomorrow.

UserPostedImage
Lyrics by Nadia Berry and Ryan Williams.

Nadia
Ryan

(Sounds like)

Oh, we're only getting older
A winter night like this only grows colder
And I've got a hunger for your warmth
Only your arms could pull me out of the storm
Every rose may have its thorns
But if you defy all laws then I'll let down my walls
Pull me inside and we can watch the rain pour

Hurt a little too much, hurt a little too much
And I closed my eyes longing for your touch
Cried a little too hard, cried a little too hard
And I longed for you to stop this aching in my heart

Suitcase down a path and an open road
I took a turn to where nobody knows
A gypsy soul looking for its destination
One body and a mind in two different locations
I built a fantasy brick by brick
Blocked out the world and took the risk
Now I'm walking forward to fill in the blanks
With a homesick heart that keeps pulling me back
Back, back, back down that same old track

Maybe we could reminisce, I'll put my head on your chest
You tell me to go and put my worries to rest
Candlelight's dancing to the sound of us laughing
By the fire, quickly burning away all the time passing
Suddenly we're replicating those old photographs
And the fences I always build come down crashing

And I longed for you to stop this aching in my heart

Shadows keep whispering to me softly
Keep changing what they're saying to me
A lonely corridor leads the way
My back to the wall, I want to hear you say;
The sweet things you talked about in the night
The stupid things that always led to a fight
Honey, I need you, I hate this place
Honey, I need you, need to see your face

So if you wanna get lost, come and get lost with me
Cause darling, it ain't such a crime to fall in love with me
We pulled each other out of the dark to our better days
If you can feel yourself falling, no need to push me away
We can mend these homesick hearts, oh, whatever the cost
But a love without you is nothing but a love that's lost

(Both Nadia and Ryan sing)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 4 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 24/02/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 24/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/03/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#305 Posted : 25 February 2014 04:50:24(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

(Song sounds like)

The storyline to "Homesick" is simplistic and focuses largely on the locations featured throughout the video, showing striking visuals of beautiful scenery mixed with a storyline of a broken down couple going through dramatic changes that Nadia Berry and Ryan Williams play. The pair display the emotions involved in an intense relationship, where they're no longer together, but still hold strong feelings for one another and crave for how things used to be. Despite what's changed between them, they fight through every obstacle to attempt to be together once more, memories of their past motivating them to try again. Although the video follows a simple story to match the lyrics, the video has a dramatic, movie-like feel to it, taking the viewer on an ride full of ups and downs, before it rounds things off with a final emotional scene.

The video opens with a beautiful opening shot in the woods, it's sunset and just a small amount of light manages to break in slightly through the trees. The camera pans to Nadia Berry and Ryan Williams sat by a fire, she's seen sat on his lap whilst wearing an oversized sweater and shorts, with him in a similar sweater with jeans on. Her head rests against his shoulder, nothing heard but the burning fire and the sound of crickets and birds chirping. Instead of the song itself playing, Nadia begins to sing the first verse to "Homesick" a cappella, her voice an almost whisper as she softly sings.

"Oh, we're only getting older
A winter night like this only grows colder
And I've got a hunger for your warmth
Only your arms could pull me out of the storm
Every rose may have its thorns
But if you defy all laws then I'll let down my walls
Pull me inside and we can watch the rain pour"

We see a special effect on screen that suddenly makes a rip right through the middle of the footage and the studio version of the song begins to play, starting straight at the pre-chorus. This time, we see Berry and Williams in split-screen, both in different locations. Nadia's seen in the evening, driving down a long, deserted road with fields either side of her. A close-up shows her teary eyed while she sings the pre-chorus, a tear managing to escape from her eye as it rolls down her cheek while she drives. Ryan on the other hand, is seen sat in a dimly lit, messy bedroom, smoking a cigarette before putting it out on a bedside table. He removes his shirt and lays back onto the bed, looking vacant, a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

"Hurt a little too much, hurt a little too much
And I longed for you to stop this aching in my heart"

As the chorus is heard for the first time, we see it's now raining where Nadia is as she suddenly stops the car and wipes her tears, her scene taking up the full screen now. She steps out of the car and into the rain, seen in a plaid shirt with leggings and boots. She runs her hands through her wet hair and looks off into the distance in the opposite direction she's been driving in, looking unsure whether she's making the right decision or not to move on from the relationship. She pulls her phone out as we see the screen instantly become covered in raindrops, her finger hovering over Ryan's name. Backing out, she quickly returns to the home screen of her phone and makes her way back into the car.

"Suitcase down a path and an open road
Back, back, back down that same old track"

Still contemplating her decision, Nadia looks back through her phone through old pictures, one of them shows her and Ryan kissing, before the picture suddenly comes to life in video form on screen. Nadia and Ryan kiss in the corner of a room, the camera zooms out from them slowly to show they're in a crowded, trashed living room of a lively party, others in the room seen passed out on the floor, drinking alcohol and taking drugs. It's an effective scene that suggests that their love is wild and reckless, and despite the obvious chemistry between them, they're no good for one another. The camera starts to turn away from them until they're off screen, circling around the room, and when it comes back to its original position, everyone is gone but Ryan, who sits miserably on a sofa in the middle of the room, still a mess from the party.

"Maybe we could reminisce, I'll put my head on your chest
You tell me to go and put my worries to rest
Candlelight's dancing to the sound of us laughing
By the fire, quickly burning away all the time passing
Suddenly we're replicating those old photographs
And the fences I always build come down crashing

And I longed for you to stop this aching in my heart"

In a sudden change of heart, Nadia throws her phone to the side, landing on the empty passenger seat, as she turns the car around swiftly and drives back in the direction she just came from. A camera watches the car from a distance, the rain pouring heavier now as Nadia drives notably faster than before. This cuts to the scene we saw earlier of Ryan in the bedroom, he rubs his bloodshot eyes and turns to look at a cracked photo frame on the bedside table, the picture showing him and Nadia smiling.

"Suitcase down a path and an open road
Back, back, back down that same old track"

We hear Ryan sing for the first time in the song as his verse follows the chorus, he quickly sits up and puts his shirt back on, grabbing a leather jacket in the corner of the room and placing it on. He runs out of the room, down the stairs and out the house, getting into his own car and speeding off as we assume he's chasing after Nadia. The video goes back into split-screen again, a close-up shown of both of them driving towards each other, Ryan oblivious to the fact that Nadia's already on her way back to him to try and mend their relationship. Her own verse follows Ryan's as we see her lipsyncing to it while in the car, both of them looking upset and worn out.

"Shadows keep whispering to me softly
Keep changing what they're saying to me
A lonely corridor leads the way
My back to the wall, I want to hear you say;
The sweet things you talked about in the night
The stupid things that always led to a fight
Honey, I need you, I hate this place
Honey, I need you, need to see your face

So if you wanna get lost, come and get lost with me
Cause darling, it ain't such a crime to fall in love with me
We pulled each other out of the dark to our better days
If you can feel yourself falling, no need to push me away
We can mend these homesick hearts, oh, whatever the cost
But a love without you is nothing but a love that's lost"

For the final chorus which both of them sing together, the viewer is presented with an emotional end to the video. Nadia notices Ryan's car on the road next to her as she squints a little, visibly confused, he presents a similar reaction and both of them stop their cars in a hurry in the middle of the road. The video now returns back to just one screen, as Nadia breaks down into tears and opens her car door which Ryan does at the same time. She steps out and the pair stand looking at each other for a few seconds, in almost disbelief, before she runs into his arms. He pulls her up onto his car bonnet and pulls his leather jacket over her, before the pair end the video with an intense kiss in the rain, the chorus ends and the sound of thunder closes the video out.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/02/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 25/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/03/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#306 Posted : 04 May 2014 05:01:40(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

I make friends with people with places to go
A subtle hello and it's time to hit the road
There's no stopping the journey you're on
Couldn't pull you over, cause I know it'd be wrong
To stop you from going to better places, seeing angel faces
You're better off with your foot on the pedal
Ride down that open road, out of time like a Rolling Stone
You said you'd be just a little too far to call me on the phone
But just know that you're never alone

Cause the seasons are changing
And the story of my life is rearranging
Everyone around me's leaving
And I've left that winding road behind
Everyone's packing up their things and retreating
And I've got a new life to find
You said it's a stone cold world, ain't it girl
It's a stone cold world, don't cha know
That it's a stone cold world for a lonely soul

Holding hands with the face of betrayal
When you turn your back, it's more than painful
Kissing the lips of a devil, friends now distant strangers
And I ran from everything that I called home
Just to search for a place to go
No more heartbreak, only so much that I could take
Deceiving eyes, dirty lies, aiming with your Cupid's arrow
No matter how hard you try, you'll always be living in my shadow
When you get hurt, I hope it hurts harder than ever before
When I walked out, I didn't expect you to open that same door

All the people I had to say goodbye to
All the people that broke my heart in two
Every time these tears fall and I start to cry
Made me realise, maybe I should dry my eyes
Cause heartbreak's in fashion this season
You can sleep easy, cause you're the reason
Closed my mouth to silence a story to be told
Now I'm going at it alone, out in the cold
I'll suck it all up and with my head held high
I'll carry on and just walk on by

Available May 11th on FREEDOM Records
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/05/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#307 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:14:34(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

GirlSpice songstress and solo superstar Nadia Berry unveils the music video to her first single on FREEDOM, "Stone Cold World". The release is her third taken from the #1 album, Diamond in the Rough, featuring hard-hitting lyrics written about her rough times in recent years, which helped it to become a fan favourite on the record from the moment it was first heard.

Speaking about the meaning of the video, Berry stated, "'Stone Cold World' is one of the most heartfelt songs I've ever put out there, it strikes you the moment you hear it and I wanted the video to do exactly the same thing. I didn't want some huge, lavish affair that didn't portray the meaning of the song, I wanted to do something a little more simplistic that could still make an impact."

The video features Nadia walking into an empty church, where she meets a dead version of herself in an open casket. An effective scene that Nadia insists was all her idea, "It's a little morbid, if I'm honest! I know people will be quite confused and think I've gone insane again," she laughs. "It's a very important moment in the video though, I wrote the video treatment and had to find a way where I could show my fans I'm burying the old me and starting again. I see the dead version of me as a shell of old memories and regrets. The whole point of me closing the casket is that I'm walking away from that chapter in my life and beginning a new one, finding myself and starting to finally feel alive and happy again. So actually, it's quite happy when you look at it that way."

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The video opens with a house on fire, the same house seen in the "Homesick" video, as Nadia walks away from it, wearing a simple white tank top underneath a studded leather jacket, with jeans and boots. She gets in her car and drives away. The camera films from the front of the car, we can see the burning house in the distance, no emotion shown on Nadia's face while she drives, staring blankly at the empty road in front of her.

"I make friends with people with places to go
A subtle hello and it's time to hit the road
There's no stopping the journey you're on
Couldn't pull you over, cause I know it'd be wrong
To stop you from going to better places, seeing angel faces
You're better off with your foot on the pedal
Ride down that open road, out of time like a Rolling Stone
You said you'd be just a little too far to call me on the phone
But just know that you're never alone"

For the first chorus, the video takes a different direction for a more simplistic studio set-up, with Nadia wearing a flowing black dress and an elegant flower crown. She's stood behind a silver microphone stand in an all-grey room, singing with a heartfelt look on her face to the camera. She's accompanied by a band who play behind her, appropriate for the heavier rock influence heard in the song in comparison to earlier singles from the Diamond in the Rough album.

"Cause the seasons are changing
That it's a stone cold world for a lonely soul"

The video returns to Nadia in the car for the second verse, she pulls up outside a church and slowly steps out of the vehicle. Just like before, the camera films from the front, she steps forward and we eventually see her opening the doors to step into the church. Her eyes never look at the camera, instead she looks down at the ground for the most part, looking sad and uncomfortable. She takes a seat and looks on, calmly singing the lyrics in the verse while a tear begins to roll down her cheek. It's unknown what's at the front of the church, but no one else is seen in there from the angle the camera is at.

"Holding hands with the face of betrayal
When you turn your back, it's more than painful
Kissing the lips of a devil, friends now distant strangers
And I ran from everything that I called home
Just to search for a place to go
No more heartbreak, only so much that I could take
Deceiving eyes, dirty lies, aiming with your Cupid's arrow
No matter how hard you try, you'll always be living in my shadow
When you get hurt, I hope it hurts harder than ever before
When I walked out, I didn't expect you to open that same door"

The scene changes back to Nadia in the dull grey room for the chorus, this time the performance given by Nadia and her band is a lot more powerful and energetic. Nadia delivers the lyrics with a slight anger, her eyes staring directly into the camera as the backdrop of the room very gradually fades from its grey to black.

Once the middle-eight begins, the video returns to Nadia in the church as she stands up and begins to walk towards the front, she steps carefully, another tear managing to escape, slowly running down her cheek. She suddenly freezes and looks down, the camera still facing directly at her so that we don't know what she's looking at.

"All the people I had to say goodbye to
All the people that broke my heart in two
Every time these tears fall and I start to cry
Made me realise, maybe I should dry my eyes
Cause heartbreak's in fashion this season
You can sleep easy, cause you're the reason
Closed my mouth to silence a story to be told
Now I'm going at it alone, out in the cold
I'll suck it all up and with my head held high
I'll carry on and just walk on by"

As the final chorus suddenly explodes in the song, the camera slowly turns around to look from Nadia's point of view, teasing the viewer at a slow pace. Suddenly we see an open casket with herself dead inside of it, while Nadia looks down at herself in mourning, starting to cry. She closes the casket and begins to hurry out of the church, the camera follows behind and the video ends just as the church doors shut behind Nadia.

To the sound of:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/05/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 17/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#308 Posted : 17 May 2014 05:28:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Nice job on this, loved the meaning and concept :)

Jennifer: Another fantastic video by you Miss Berry! Even though I've already purchased this single, I think I'm gonna go give it another listen and pretend I'm in the music video, because that's what everyone does right? :P
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 19/05/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#309 Posted : 04 November 2014 02:40:34(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Taken from Culture Uncut

Nadia Berry drops brand new single "Circles" taken from the soundtrack to independent movie Heartstrings, receiving a limited U.S. release on November 28, 2014. The new song, which sees Nadia continue her indie pop sound, has a slightly more commercial twist on it compared to a lot of the material heard on her most recent album, Diamond in the Rough which was released at the top of 2014. This time round, it's a track we can actually imagine being played on pop radio, but still having enough credibility in its sound to appeal to others outside of that area.

Speaking of how the song came about, Nadia states, "I'm actually friends with the director of the film, so when he approached me to do this, I was totally down for it. I think it's great to support independent film makers and if I can do anything to draw attention to quality work that often goes under the radar, then I'm all for it. If I'm honest, I'm not ready for a new solo record, I don't feel inspired enough just yet. But to do this one off song was a really great way for me to give the fans a little extra something."

Explaining the meaning behind the lyrics, she adds, "It's a song that's really all about the unexpected turns a relationship you thought was over can take. I often write about love and how it can be either be really great or really fucked up... this is kinda a bridge between the two, where you're not sure how to feel or what's even going on. I think a lot of people know what I'm talking about, it's that phase where you're not back together with your ex, but it almost feels like it. You're enjoying it because it feels weirdly right, yet really wrong, but you know deep down, it's the wrong decision for the two of you."

The song is confirmed to be Berry's last solo release in a while, as rumours heat up that she'll be reuniting with GirlSpice to release a new studio album and tour the world next year. Either way, we think this is a great way for Berry to bow out for the time being and we're sure her fans will fall in love with this infectious song.

Sounds like:

"Circles"
(N. Berry)

I let you in a little and you burst right in
Get a little too close for comfort
I say meet me in the middle
And you show up at the very start
Tryin' to make me forget about the cracks in my heart
Ooh, I shoulda been wiser
But you fuelled the fire
Like a devil dragging me away by my own desire

Now we're spinnin' around like a hurricane
Chains keep pulling me back to your place
I'm wakin' up in your arms and it's déjà vu
The way I can't seem to break away from you
Now we're stuck on memory lane
Walkin' around in circles, circles
You're kissin' me and I don't know what to do
Walkin' back around in circles, circles
When I thought I was through with you

While you were on the up, you left me spiralling down
And I can't come back from where I was at
Now you rear your head, actin' like nothing's changed
The world's been moving but I'm still frozen
Shine your headlights and I'll be a deer in the night
Work your way back in and I won't put up a fight
We've all got a weakness
And dirty little secrets

Now I'm avoiding the cracks from the earthquakes
And all the chaos that you created
From the minute you stepped in
Everything came undone and you went on the run
Now you're back and I never know if it's for good
But I'm feeling this fire in my veins
And I don't know how I survived
But you got me feeling so alive

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/11/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/11/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/11/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 04/11/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/11/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#310 Posted : 04 November 2014 14:41:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ooc: And thank you for introducing me to a new track ;)

Jennifer: I cannot wait to see this movie because this track sounds killer! It's very fresh sounding and a great turn from your album without going way off the deep end. But definitely sounds amazing :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

GirlSpice on 05/11/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#311 Posted : 05 November 2014 02:41:11(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: And thank you for introducing me to a new track ;)

Jennifer: I cannot wait to see this movie because this track sounds killer! It's very fresh sounding and a great turn from your album without going way off the deep end. But definitely sounds amazing :)

OOC: You're more than welcome! I LOVE IT. Charli helped write it, so that's an added bonus. :D

Nadia: Thank youuu, Jenny! Can I call you Jenny? You can be from the block as well if you wanna. It's a little more light hearted and fun than the album stuff, it's a nice change I think. Thanks for the kind words. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/11/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#312 Posted : 07 November 2014 05:54:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Mandy: Really love the sound of this. It sounds so good. Like I just want to dance and get pumped to this song. You sound amazing vocally as alwaaays and the chorus just comes out of no where, it totally takes you off guard but it's really my favorite part of the song! Even though I love your solo work, I hope the rumors of the GIRLSPICE reunion are true. I have always been a huge fan :)

OOC: Good work :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 09/11/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#313 Posted : 09 November 2014 00:54:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kellin: Indie pop is hot stuff. This is really great. I love when an artist can change up their sound and do something different and dynamic, and you never disappoint.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#314 Posted : 09 November 2014 03:20:56(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: I can name a million reasons why you're the greatest. This song is simply one of those reasons. :)

Ooc: Wow that single cover is truly amazing. I love it and really great sound alike choice. I just might have to go buy that song on iTunes. It sounds sooooooooo good. :D
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#315 Posted : 14 July 2015 06:08:51(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
Standard size (30ml) - £23.60 / $36.50

Nadia Berry is proud to announce her brand new fragrance Sweet Spot, available exclusively from NadiaBerry.com at a discount price before hitting stores worldwide late August. The scent becomes Berry's fourth in her perfume range and first since 2013, coming after successful releases including Enchanted, Hera and Black Rose.

Sweet Spot is everything the bottle says it is, dynamic and youthful with its fresh floral composition made up of pink rose petal, summer daisy, Egyptian jasmine and vanilla. While not quite as seductive in scent compared to some of Berry's other releases, Sweet Spot is the perfect choice for those casual summer days, keeping you vibrant and sweet all day long.

Shop now at http://www.nadiaberryfragrances.com to purchase the scent for yourself before its world release. All other fragrances have 20% off with the code SWEETSALE until 19th July.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 8 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/07/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 14/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 14/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/07/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 15/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/07/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#316 Posted : 17 July 2015 13:09:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Dylan: This sounds dirty but I bet it will make me smell pretty so I'll take it!

OOC: Nice on the graphics :) It's probably a bit of a breeze for you but when I made mine it was hell lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

GirlSpice on 19/07/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#317 Posted : 03 December 2015 08:09:00(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

NADIA BERRY CONFIRMS VEGAS RESIDENCY
First set of shows go on sale Monday!
UserPostedImage

Nadia Berry is pleased to confirm the rumours of her Vegas residency, by announcing her Fearless Residency at Planet Hollywood's The AXIS. The theatre is the largest of its kind in the United States, seating 4,600, more than enough to help Berry sing along to hits such as "Records On", "Homesick" and "Make It Right".

Don't miss this opportunity to see Berry pull out all the stops in this mesmerising show, complete with her rock star stage presence, lavish visuals and a night full of hit after hit. This won't be one to miss on the Vegas strip!

First set of shows go on sale Monday.

VIP Table Seating - $450
Front Orchestra - $170 - $200
Rear Orchestra - $100 - $190
Gold Circle Standing - $200

March 11, 2016
March 12, 2016
March 13, 2016
March 15, 2016
March 16, 2016
March 18, 2016
March 19, 2016
March 20, 2016
March 21, 2016
March 23, 2016
March 24, 2016
March 26, 2016
March 27, 2016
March 28, 2016
March 30, 2016
March 31, 2016
April 2, 2016
April 3, 2016
April 4, 2016
April 5, 2016
April 6, 2016
April 8, 2016
April 9, 2016
April 10, 2016
April 11, 2016
April 12, 2016
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 8 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Matticus on 03/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 03/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 03/12/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/12/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/12/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 03/12/2015(UTC), DistortedAudio on 03/12/2015(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#318 Posted : 03 December 2015 08:12:14(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Buzz: so i think i'm going on a 2 month trip to vegas....
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 03/12/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#319 Posted : 03 December 2015 08:21:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erich: well..she's Not Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin....but I'd be a lousy ambassador of swinging Vegas chaos if I didn't attend every date.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline GirlSpice  
#320 Posted : 03 December 2015 08:26:09(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
Buzz: so i think i'm going on a 2 month trip to vegas....

Nadia: OMG PLEASE COME! Okay, wait. One condition. You lemme work with you and Mr Hype. Deal? ;) It's on my bucket list...

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: well..she's Not Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin....but I'd be a lousy ambassador of swinging Vegas chaos if I didn't attend every date.

Nadia: It's true, I'm not. :( I'd say a girl can try, buuut... that's never gonna happen. You're more than welcome to come to all the shows and cause loads of chaos though. You might even know a song or two of mine!

Edited by user 13 March 2016 23:38:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry