logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<3031323334>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#621 Posted : 28 May 2014 03:32:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai smiles and squeezes Faith's hand gently as they stood there. It was funny, they had agreed in their early days that they wouldn't be the sorting couple to be all this affectionate, but both of them had changed for the better since they started dating,and they had become much more like a normal couple than either had ever intended. Kai didn't mind though. She made him happy, and he could see that he made jer happy too, and that was all that matters. "I promise," Kai says with a smile. "I don't intend going anywhere. At least not until you decide you don't want me anymore," he smirks. Kai laughs at her point about the movie. "While I'm sure I'll enjoy the movie, love, I'm quite sure I could never enjoy anything enough to ignore one of your blowjobs,"he says with a wink.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#622 Posted : 28 May 2014 14:10:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Faith looks up at Kai and smiles when he squeezes her hand. Before, the idea of being in a relationship like this would have disgusted her. The idea of loving somebody as much as she did Kai would have scared her, in fact. But now that she was in it, it didn't seem so bad - it was only moments like earlier this morning, when she really thought about it, did it start to upset her how much she had changed. She recognized that the way that she was living before her and Kai started dating wasn't exactly the most healthy and productive life, but she did miss not caring about anybody but herself sometimes. "There could never be a reason that I wouldn't want you anymore," she tells him honestly, her smile shrinking a bit. They both knew that that was absolutely true, as evidence by what had happened earlier this year. She gives him another small kiss. "When is Warped Tour? I figure I'll have to go, too, since both you and Nichole are going to be in it."
Offline genocidal king  
#623 Posted : 29 May 2014 06:25:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles when she says there would never be a reason why she wouldn't want him. It warmed even the heart of Kai to know that someone loved him like Faith did. "Same here, love," Kai says with a smile, kissing her. Kai might have cheated on Faith, and he might not be a perfect boyfriend to her, but he did really love her, and there was no denying that. When her smile fades a little, though, he narrows his eyes slightly. It was almost as if for a second, Faith realised that she would not be able to forget Kai even if she wanted to. "Summat wrong?" he asks. "Nichole's going? I suppose you'll just have to be there, then," he says with a smile. "It'll be nice to have you there at night. That is if you want to share a bus with me," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#624 Posted : 29 May 2014 08:08:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith shakes her head and tries to smile again when Kai asks her if anything's wrong. "No, nothing. Sorry, I was just thinking," she tells him with a small shrug. It wasn't lying. She just didn't want to be specific about what she was thinking about. She nods and sighs a little when he asks if Nichole's going. "Yeah... She's a headliner, or something like that," she says, her voice sounding tired already. Her job as a personal assistant to her was generally pretty easy, but she hated the extra work that it piled on anyway. "Of course I'll want to bus with you. Who else am I going to bus with? You think I want to be with Nichole and Erica on their bus? That's just asking for an awkward situation..."
Offline genocidal king  
#625 Posted : 29 May 2014 08:34:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai narrows his eyes again and hugs her a little closer, kissing the top of her head. "I know you, Faith. I can tell summat's up, love. Go on, what is it?" he asks gently. He liked to think that after all the time they had been together they could talk about anything, and besides, he didn't like to think there was something troubling her if he could help. "Lucky bitch," he laughs, "I'm on like early morning and she gets to headline? Well I suppose she has earned it. To be honest I'm going more to sell as many shirts as possible than to play music." He smiles and nods, resting his back against the rail. "Yeah that's a good point. They'd probably ask you to join in. They seem freaky and weird like that. I never would have pictured them two together though. What are they like? I imagine loads of fights."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#626 Posted : 29 May 2014 09:01:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith lets out a little laugh. Kai did know her too well now. "It's really nothing. I was just thinking early today about how different I've become-" she stops herself. "How different we've become ever since we started dating, you know? Being like this..." She motions to them and then to their apartment, "... would have scared the shit out of me, and really, disgusted me a year ago. But now I wouldn't want anything else with anybody else. And that's... weird. I guess sometimes I miss not caring about anybody except myself. But I know that not caring about anybody is the easiest way to having nobody care about you and..." She pauses, and then laughs a little again, shrugging. "I don't know. I was just thinking about all of that. I think way too much when you're not awake. I should start waking you up from now on to save me from all of this." She nudges him playfully, and then laughs. "Hey, at least you're honest. I fucking hate those people who are like, 'I only care about my fans! It isn't about the money or the sales!' Like, shut up. If it wasn't about the money, you'd still be singing in that coffee shop in Chicago or wherever, you know?" She turns around and jumps up to where she's sitting on the edge of the balcony railing. It was a thin balcony rail, and they were a decent way up, so she hooks her feet around the bars of the rail to keep herself steady. "Eh, they're a weird couple. Nichole is... passionate," she says, trying to find a nice way to describe her boss and friend. "And Erica plays into her a lot. So they fight passionately, and then they love passionately, and then it starts over again. It's cute, but... not the healthiest relationship I've ever seen." She shrugs and takes a drag of her cigarette.
Offline genocidal king  
#627 Posted : 29 May 2014 23:08:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai listens to what she's saying and nods a little. It was true what she was saying, and although he had never thought about it that way, Kai did kind of agree. "I guess you're right. I mean, it's still weird for me to think sometimes like "how will this affect Faith?" before I do summat. Like I was gonna neck some pills one night, and then I didn't because I thought you might be a bit sad if I died." He laughs a little. "I never would have thought that I would be so....considerate?" He winks at her and looks around at their apartment. "It's nice this, though. All that we've got. In a way I feel like we were destined to get with each other right from the first time in the sink. Opposites don't attract. And we were much too similar to never end up together." Kai laughs and takes another drag of her cigarette. "I mean, well yeah. Who the hell does a job for the love of it? Not me. I hate signing stuff and I hate taking pictures with people who apparently 'omg love me', but if they wanna buy my shirts and shit, then they're all good with me." When she leaps up on the balcony, Kai jolts a little. "Fucking hell, careful, love. Don't have me pouring me fuckin' heart out then go and die on me." Kai laughs at her description of Erica and Nichole. "I can't imagine the two of them would make for a constructive relationship. They seem to have a spell over each other, though. Or at least Nichole has a spell over Erica." He sighs. "I wonder what people would say about us?"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#628 Posted : 30 May 2014 00:58:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs a little bit when Kai talks about the pills, but her face seems serious. "Of course I'd be sad if you died," she says quietly. "Heartbroken and devastated would be more like it." She wasn't sure what to make of what Kai just said, although she knew that he wasn't mentioning it to scare her or anything like that. She would never ask Kai to give up anything he enjoyed - even if it was drugs - because she knew that he would never ask her to give up anything either, but sometimes it did scare her, especially when he said things like that. She kisses him softly when he talks about how they were destined to be together. "I know we were meant to be together. Things just feel so right when I'm with you. I can't imagine feeling this way with anybody else ever." She laughs as Kai starts talking about his adoring fans. "Awww. Even the women who want to sleep with you? You don't want to take their picture and sign their tits or anything like that?" she asks jokingly, giving him a little wink as she balances herself on the railing. "Don't worry, don't worry. I do this all the time when you're asleep." She winks again and giggles. She sighs and shrugs at Nichole and Erica's relationship. "I know a lot of people think that Nichole is this horrible monster of a person, but she really isn't. She's just... selfish and manipulative sometimes. And Erica gives into her, so I think in Nichole's eyes, she's found the perfect person." She shrugs. "I don't know. Erica must be getting something out of the relationship, so maybe they are good for each other." She laughs a little and shakes her head at the thought of knowing what people say about them. "I don't want to know. I can only imagine what people have to say about us."
Offline genocidal king  
#629 Posted : 30 May 2014 04:07:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai looks at Faith with a little sad look. He never imagined that his death would impact anyone, and it gave him a sort of freedom to do whatever he wanted with himself, because he certainly didn't care if he died. "I don't know what I would even do if anything ever happened to you. Like....want me to sound really cheesy and gay? I barely remember what it was like to live without you. You really make my life worth it, putting up with me and being my partner." That last word sounded weird to him when it came out of his own mouth, but it was definitely true, Faith was his partner, not just his girlfriend. "Who knew I would ever say that," he laughs. "Don't worry, though, love. I'm gonna try me best not to die. I've got a hell of a lot of things to still experience with you yet." He kisses her slowly when she sits up on the rail. "My female fans? Nah....I mean some of them are hot, but most of them are just posers. Trying to lead the life that you live, Browds. I've got the real thing at home so I don't need to pose with them or sign their tits. Unless they pay me. I've never signed your tits either, actually....well not with a pen. That in't to say I've never left my mark on them," he laughs. Kai smiles and rubs Faith's leg gently as they stand there talking, nodding when she talks about her boss. "I mean, I've never spoken to her. She just seems.....headstrong. Is that the right word? Like I expect that whenever she wants anything there in't owt getting in the way of that." He sighs. "I bet I know what cunts say about us. I bet they give it the sad eyes and say "poor Faith", because you need to put up with me," he laughs and shakes his head, running his hand through his hair. "I bet Nichole thinks I'm bad for you, eh?"

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#630 Posted : 30 May 2014 06:47:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith smiles brightly as Kai tells her how he feels about her. "That's exactly how I feel about you, too," she tells him softly, wrapping her arms around his neck, keeping her balance on the railing that way. "I just couldn't put it into words the way you can. That's why you have the creative job, and I do the business side of things." She laughs and gives him a small kiss, smiling still. Knowing that there was still a lot more than Kai wanted to do with her that they haven't done yet gave her a lot of hope for their relationship. At least he wasn't getting bored with her yet. "What all do you still want to do?" She asks happily, the idea of it really exciting her. She giggles when he calls his female fans posers that are trying to be like her. She liked the idea of people trying to be like her and trying to live her life, although if they knew how her life really was, they probably wouldn't idolize it so much. "You should do it - sign my tits some time. We'll go out to the karaoke bar, and I'll have your name written across my chest. Maybe people won't flirt with me so much then." She nods when Kai calls Nichole headstrong. "No, headstrong is a really good word for it. I don't know a lot about how she grew up, but I'd be willing to bet that she had the type of parents that either gave her everything she ever wanted, or didn't give her anything at all. Usually it's the same end result with those two situations." She shakes her head. "No, she... she doesn't like you very much. But she knows about, you know, Honor. She knew before you told me, actually. Honor told Erica and Erica told her." She shrugs, trying to play it off. Talking about it didn't upset her as much as she thought it would, but maybe that was just because she was in a good mood at this moment.
Offline genocidal king  
#631 Posted : 30 May 2014 08:10:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Well, love," Kai says as he stares into her eyes. "You managed to bring that out of me. I never thought I would ever tell anyone, ever that I felt so strongly about them, but I just changed when I met you I guess. You made me a new man." He cringed at his own phrasing, but Kai did feel changed since he had got with Faith. He was more calm, far less angry at the world, and he was less of a cunt to people on social media. When she asks of all the things he wants to do with her, he thinks for a moment and laughs. "I reckon..it would be fun when our tattoos get all old, saggy and weird looking, if we go to parks to scare kids with them," he laughs. "But yeah...seriously, I like the idea of us getting a bigger house, doing a lot of vacations, seeing the world...you know...and forgive me for saying this...the things that normal couples do. It's funny that out of our comfort zone is what is normal for other folk, like," he laughs. "How about you? What do you have planned for me in the next lot of years?" he asks, wrapping his arms around her back tightly, still afraid she might fall off, even if he didn't want to say it. "Oh they flirt, huh? Do I need to kick some german ass next time we go to that bar then?" he asks. Kai didn't like the idea of someone being after Faith. He felt like he had worked hard at being in a relationship, and he hated the thought of someone trying to take all that effort away from him. He tries to laugh, to make it sound like a joke, but then he goes quiet when she mentions Honor. Faith rarely talked about it, which suited Kai because he was terrified still that he would get caught now. He looks down and narrows his eyes. "Yeah...I mean I would have thought she would have known. I knew Erica knew," Kai says quietly, not rally having a clue what to say, partly through guilt and partly because of his fear of saying something to incriminate himself.

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#632 Posted : 30 May 2014 08:35:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs at the idea of them being old together, with their gross old people tattoos and piercings. "Oh, fantastic. I hope we get to do that as well," she says back with a slightly sarcastic tone to her voice. She hadn't ever planned on getting that old, so hearing somebody talk about the possibility made her laugh a little. She nods when he tells her the other things he wants to do together. It all sounded perfect, but - as he said - normal. "Hm, knowing us, we'll find a way to make anything that's considered normal weird. I don't think we have the capability to be all the way normal anymore." She winks. "Oh, you know, the usual. Big house with a white picket fence, maybe a golden retriever, and in a few years, I'll stop taking my birth control without telling you, and then you can knock me up and be forced to stay with me forever." She flashes him a huge smile and then laughs to show that she's definitely kidding. She had no intention on doing any of those things. "But honestly, I'd love to travel the world with you, definitely. We'll be one of those rockstar couples that has a house in every country." She giggles. She shakes her head about him needing to kick some German guy's ass. "Aww, you're jealous..." she says in a sing-songy voice. "Don't worry, they don't have a chance with me. Not enough tattoos. I can see too much of their natural skin. Major turn off." She giggles again. Faith loved conversations with Kai where all they do is joke around with each other and give each other a hard time. She had always heard that your significant other should also be your best friend, and that's definitely how she felt with him. When they were on the subject of Honor, she felt bad for even bringing it up, seeing how it brought the mood down so much. "Yeah... I think a lot of people knew, actually. The next time you cheat on me, you should probably do it with somebody who can actually keep a secret," she tries to joke, laughing a little bit, but her laugh is extremely forced as she realizes that what she said wasn't that funny at all. "I'm sorry. That wasn't necessary. I shouldn't have said it."
Offline genocidal king  
#633 Posted : 30 May 2014 09:03:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Hey, don't discount it straight off the bat, love. It could be reet fun," he laughs. Kai had never thought of being old before. In fact, he still imagined that his lifestyle would mean he never reached much beyond 40, but he enjoyed seeing Faith react when he said stuff like that. Even thought she had settled down with him, there was a bit of her that still wanted to be old Faith and live fast die young, much like Kai. "Yeah, I'm sure we can find a way of making them all controversial. LIke I'll be that guy who gets arrested in south East Asia because everything I own smells permanently like drugs. Or the guy who finally snorts all the coke on a trip to Columbia," he laughs. He listens to her description of their future, knowing that Faith was only joking. She would never go for that sort of lifestyle, but Kai decided to have some fun - see if she would buy his joke. "Awwww....sounds amazing," he says. "I can't actually wait until.." he touches her stomach. "Until we get to make a new Kai/Faith. It'll be cool. I bet that'll be what makes us calm at last. We'll be good parents," he says with a straight face, trying his best not to smirk. When she mentions the German guys' lack of tattoos, he laughs. "True. I mean you can barely even tell what race I am, I'm that covered up," he winks. "And besides, I bet those Germans couldn't make you come like this guy does," he winks, squeezing her thigh gently. Like Faith, he loved that they were so relaxed with each other that they could literally talk about anything with each other. It showed how close they were, and was testament to the natural way their relationship had formed, allowing them to go from fuck buddies to friends to much more. It was cool, and Kai wouldn't change Faith ever - she was the perfect foil for him and they just seemed to work well together. He listens to her mention Honor again, nodding slowly. "Yeah....? I mean...I only knew Erica knew," he says quietly. "The only person I told was you, anyway." At her joke, Kai laughs a little, very forced and obviously not real. "Nah...it's fine," he says, "I did wrong. I deserve anything that comes my way," he sighs. He was still terrified he would spill the details and land himself in even more hot water.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#634 Posted : 30 May 2014 09:22:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith's eyes grow a little wider when Kai starts talking about the idea of them being parents. She remembered when he had joked before about them getting married, but unlike that situation, her getting pregnant was something that she absolutely never ever wanted to happen. "Oh my god, stop talking like that," she says back immediately, shaking her head and hoping that he was just joking again. "We'd be horrible parents. That kid would be fucked up before it was even born. Plus, can you imagine our genes mixed together? Isn't it bad enough that the world already has us as a couple? Do we really need to give them a real physical representation of our relationship?" She sticks her tongue out and shakes her head again as if she were shaking the very idea of it out. "Mmm..." She lets out a little moan when he squeezes her thigh. "Nah. I don't think their bratwursts could do the trick." She winks and laughs at her own lame joke. She sighs and looks down, sliding off the railing and back onto the balcony floor when they talk about Honor. "I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have brought it up. It wasn't cool of me." She light another cigarette and takes a long drag off of it. "I guess it's just easier for me to laugh at the situation than actually deal with it."
Offline genocidal king  
#635 Posted : 30 May 2014 23:44:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs when she calls his bluff about the pregnancy chat. He knew that she, like him, had no intention of ever being a parent, although he had sort of forgotten that he had intimated recently that wedding bells wouldn't be the worst sound in the world. "Damn, I thought I had you there, love." He smirks and kisses her. "We would be the worst. Well, I would be. I think you would have the capacity to come to love a child over time. I would just want to give it away for the rest of my life. I like looking after you, but fuck having to change a diaper. If you ever get that old, by the way, that you start shitting yourself, you're in the bin," he winks at her and then smiles when she moans. "If you keep making noises like that you'll get me started," he laughs. "I'm glad. I wouldn't like to think that anyone else could give my Faith what I can," he smirks, kissing her again. Kai looks down at her when she slides back onto the balcony. "You're the last one who needs to apologise for anything to do with this, love," he sighs. "I'm still sorry."

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#636 Posted : 31 May 2014 00:28:03(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs loudly when Kai talks about them raising a child together. "No, I'm pretty sure I'd hate it. I'd hate it for what it did to my body. Or I'd be one of those mothers that sees their kid once a month, and the rest of the time they're in boarding school or with a nanny. I'd be just fine with that." She grins. "I like you looking after me, too. I don't think I'd be okay with sharing your attention with anybody else. And don't worry, I'll definitely be dead before I ever get that old. I have to draw the line somewhere." Faith giggles a little when Kai talks about her moaning. She loved the fact that she turned him on so much. With sex being the original basis of their relationship, it would be a real shock to her ego if he ever told her that he wasn't interested in her sexually anymore. She giggles and shakes her head. "Nope. My Kai is all I need," she tells him and then giggles again. "'My Kai' sounds like 'Mai Tai' and now I want to drink..." She shrugs when Kai apolgoizes again, shaking it off. "It's whatever. It happened and now it's over." She starts walking towards the door to go back into the living room. She pauses at the door. "It is over, right?"
Offline genocidal king  
#637 Posted : 31 May 2014 02:03:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smirks and shakes his head. "I bet not. I think you like to think you're filled with all the hate in the world, but if there was a little Faith running around there, all tattoos and dyed here, you would be a changed woman," he teases her. "Me...I just literally could not cope at all," he laughs. "It would be up for adoption a day after it was born for me," he chuckles. Kai leans back against the sliding door of the balcony, lighting a cigarette from Faith's pack that was sitting beside him. "I always said I'd be dead by the time I was 40, but I feel like now you're here I might stick around a bit longer. Not too long though," he laughs. When she throws off his apology and starts to walk back inside, KAi shrugs a little and scratches his chest, before he starts to walk in after her, but then she catches him totally on the blindside with her question. He didn't want to lie to her , but he definitely didn't want her to know what he and Honor were doing still. "Of course it's over he says," trying to look as convincing as he can, smiling and kissing her cheek.

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#638 Posted : 31 May 2014 08:08:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith sticks her tongue out and shakes her head again. "Noooo..." She says exaggeratedly. "I'm too stuck in my bitter, cynical ways to love anybody else other than you. And you're a real exception the rule, Rollins. Somehow you got past my borders." She giggles. She thinks about what he said, and then agrees. "Yeah, I'd be willing to stick it out until forty, but after that, I think we'll have to pull the plug. Anything past forty seems pretty fucking lame. I mean, once you hit forty, if you're still living the life we're living, people try to label you as an addict, and then they try to get you into rehab, and they stage an intervention, blah blah blah... it's just a mess I'd like to avoid." She winks. When he assures her that everything between him and Honor is over, she pauses again for a moment, and then nods. "I trust you," she tells him before going back inside.
Offline genocidal king  
#639 Posted : 04 June 2014 03:26:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin had landed in LA only a few hours ago, having only decided to come visit when Ansley had sent him a tweet. It was a weird part of his life now, the fact he was comfortable enough that he could afford to fly at a moment's notice. He hadn't told Ansley he was coming today though. He wanted to surprise her, since it had been a while since they saw each other now with Kellin being on tour for a couple of months. But it made him smile that she was so keen to see him, and he was definitely keen to see her again after such a long time. So he had contacted Veronica to ask where Ansley would be, so he could give her a nice surprise. Dressed in a pair of black jeans, a black shirt and black jacket (he knew Ansley would appreciate him joking that he was mourning) and a pair of shades, he arrives at her store with his bag over his shoulder. He walks inside and looks around, admiring how trendy and cool the place looked. It was his first up close look at her business.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#640 Posted : 04 June 2014 03:37:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Ansley had been working for a few hours, almost about to get off as she was stocking some of the shelves and folding some clothes. She was finally happy in her life after such a weird breakup from last year, she had Kellin now. He was like a best friend to her but she liked him a lot more than that. She was also filming and finishing school, two things she loved. She too wore all black today, a cute black top and some black skinny jeans. Her and Kellin were definitely in mourning today but it seemed they were the only two who understood what that meant. She was taking a box to the back when she looked over by the entrance and saw Kellin standing there. "Kellin? What are you doing here?" She smiled slowly and then placed the box on the counter, walking over to him.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar