logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

57 Pages«<4142434445>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#841 Posted : 06 July 2015 09:18:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Eilidh smiles and rests her head on Oscar's chest. She never felt more safe than when she was being held by Oscar. He always made sure she was happy and that no one would ever hurt her. When he questions her about the alcohol, she laughs a little and holds the glass up to offer him a taste. "It tastes all ew but it makes your head feel funny like it's flying. I don't know what it is," she smiles. Eilidh looks up at Oscar when he mentions their daughter and she shakes her head and laughs. "No I think Roo was just being silly. You sounded better than everyone else up there. You were always the best Weekend," she smiles, kissing him again gently.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#842 Posted : 06 July 2015 09:19:49(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Elyar smiles. "Cool, well just hit me up or something whenever and I'll gladly help you out, it was nice to meet you too Medina, are you gonna go dance now or go home?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Atonic Records  
#843 Posted : 06 July 2015 09:25:22(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar smiles. "Cool, well just hit me up or something whenever and I'll gladly help you out, it was nice to meet you too Medina, are you gonna go dance now or go home?"

Medina looks back at Elyar, I might if I can get all these "grinding" men off of me, Medina laughs at her own humor.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#844 Posted : 06 July 2015 09:27:56(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Elyar smiles. "I'll come dance if you want, I mean I won't be doing any sort of grinding at all" He says as he gets up and then motions her to go dance.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#845 Posted : 06 July 2015 10:33:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Even though she was late, Honor still decided to come and support her friends for their album release party. Sure, she wasn't quite that friendly with the entire group but 3 out of 5 wasn't so bad. She just seemed to gravitate to Billy, Scott, and Dustyn more but she still respected them as a group. Figuring that she had probably already missed heir performance, she walked over to the bar and ordered herself a mojito. She didn't want to get too trashed as she had some business things to take care of in the morning. She was dressed in head to toe black, a cute leather dress and her hair straight down with a red purse on her arm. It was packed, mostly with fans, so she assumed everything had been alive since she had gotten there.

"Thank you," she says to the bartender and takes a sip of her drink before turning and scanning the room.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline BrownSugar  
#846 Posted : 06 July 2015 10:53:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Scott makes his way over to Honor with his hair all over the place and his shirt unbuttoned at the top, clearly wasted. Dustyn and Billy are usually the party animals but they're surprisingly still stone cold sober. Riley is also sober, working on an orange juice and being everyone's friend in the VIP booth but there's no surprise there. Oscar is starting to get a little tipsy, enjoying the night with his fiancee which is a rarity. Scott has been drinking for all five of them and it clearly shows as he staggers across the room towards his blogger friend. "HON-NA-NOR!!" He smiles and props himself up against the bar. "Honor...you...you're n-not Jen. You're not Jen but...but y-you know her and that's nice." Scott slouches and lets out a sigh before turning to face Honor. "When...when did you c-come?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#847 Posted : 06 July 2015 11:05:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Aaron sat in the VIP booth enjoying the scenery and the blaring music. It was his first time in the club environment and the usually outgoing and sometimes hyper Styles was feeling rather shy around everyone. He sat in the VIP booth nodding his head to the music as he saw everyone conoodling, he was dressed to the tea for the special night for his buddies.

Outfit

Over time, he has gained friendships with the guys of weekend but mostly Riley, and has grown fond with Billy and most recently Dustyn from the night before. He was surprised with how behaved Billy and Dustyn were but felt it was only a matter of time. Aaron sat sipping on some water in the VIP section as he scoped the room bobbing his head to the music.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#848 Posted : 06 July 2015 11:12:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

When Honor hears someone call her name, or try to call her name, she turned her attention to Scott. He was clearly wasted which made it all the more hysterical. She laughed and gave him a wave. "Hello, you smell of alcohol so you must be having a great time then?" She watches him prop himself up by the bar. "I'm not Jen, no. And I got here about..." She looks at her phone. "20 minutes ago? I missed all your epic performances but I'll buy the album and call it even. Need a drink? You look like you could use one," she said jokingly.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#849 Posted : 06 July 2015 11:30:46(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese opens the door to Devil's Playground, and finds it packed. He knew that he was late, but he never thought that he was that late. Carefully avoiding those already dancing on the floor, he makes a beeline for the bar as he is down for some partying tonight. "Glass of Pinot, please," he tells the bartender when he reaches the bar two minutes later. As he turns his stool to look at the crowd, he suddenly notices someone familiar. He's not sure who it is, due in part to the crowd and the flashy lights, but he has some idea. He lets it go, anyways, and turns back to the bar where his drink is ready.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline BrownSugar  
#850 Posted : 06 July 2015 11:31:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott nods and plays around with a coaster on the bar. "Y-yeah, you missed it all. It was good. Though it was...i-it was hard not to get distracted with....what's her name? Andrea. She came dressed as an alien prostitute." When Honor offers him a drink, he shakes his head frantically as if he's offended to even be asked. "N-n-no thanks. I can't drink that stuff. Got to be good. I have an...an early start tomorrow. Can't start drinking." Scott surveys the room, making sure nobody is around for them to hear. He slowly leans in and whispers in her ear. "Honor...I'm already drunk. Shhhhhhh!" He places his finger on his lips and closes his eyes, looking like he could genuinely fall asleep right there and then.

Riley laughs away with a bunch of people that the rest of Weekend don't even know, besides Aaron. He is such a people person and can chat to anyone about seemingly anything and everything. Riley is a great conversationalist and has such a positive energy which people just want to be around. He turns to Aaron, knowing that he may seem a little uncomfortable and out of place in a club environment. "You okay, man? Everything good?" he asks with a friendly smile.

Billy makes his way through the party, still in "owner mode" and making sure that everything is going well with the club. He always looks handsome but tonight, he looks ten times better. Billy is also on the lookout for his boyfriend. Meanwhile, Dustyn sits alone in a booth with a glass of vodka and coke that's almost finished. He really isn't feeling it tonight and is playing around with his phone to take his mind off of everything else.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#851 Posted : 06 July 2015 11:42:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aaron smiles back at Riley, he was rather surprised by how bright and outgoing he was with unfamiliar faces. He always knew Riley was a speaker but tonight he was happier than usual and Aaron was glad. Riley had a tough week leading up to this moment so if Riley was do if we'll, so was Aaron. As Riley turns to Aaron, he listens and nods smiling. "yeah, I'm fine. Just taking in everything. Everyone is older than me, so I feel a bit out of place but in enjoying myself" he pauses "Looks like something is wrong?" Aaron wondered, as he spoke to Riley.

Jerry on the other hand was at the bar ordering drinks for himself. He already had a few shots and was speaking to the bartender as the music surged throughout DP, He knew Billy was out and around the club in owner mode and didn't want to get in the middle of that. When he sees Billy walking he calls out to him. "Babe!" Jerry wanted to take a shot with his boyfriend that he found to be looking scrumptious as usual tonight. Jerry always loved when Billy was dressed up, it made him look even better.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#852 Posted : 06 July 2015 11:43:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor laughs, covering her mouth and shaking her head at Scott's comment about Andrea. "Yeah, you're fucking done. You need to be cut off from any and all drinks tonight. Shame, you're entertaining now." She says that jokingly as well, finishing her drink before scrunching her face up, as if she were figuring out something. "Oh, where's Jen? I'm not used to seeing you without your wife these days. It's weird. It's like....you have freedom." She smirks, also joking. Her and Jen were the best of friends even if they hadn't talked much lately but both had been busy so it was just understood. "And where's the rest of the boys? And why are you guys always giving out free drinks? God knows how this place makes any money anymore."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#853 Posted : 06 July 2015 12:09:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Scott chuckles and stumbles a little, holding onto the bar for support. "I'm a-always entert..tainenening. People always want to listen to me. It...it's why they turned my mic down on stage tonight. Yep." As wrecked as he is, he still hasn't forgotten about that and still seems a bit pissed off that he discovered the volume on his microphone had been lowered during the show. When Honor asks about Jen and the band, he shrugs and raises his hands. "Jen is..Jen is somewhere. The boys are...somewhere too. Oscar's with Ella or Ellie...ha-haven't seen Dustyn. Ri's in VIP, I think and Billy's probably catching an infection from that knob head." He continues to play with the coaster he picked up earlier and starts to trace his fingers over the design on it. "Billy g-g-ives out free drinks when famous people and the press are here. Makes him look generous. Try ordering a drink here on a r-regular night, you'll find yourself in debt."

Riley finishes off his orange juice and turns to look at Aaron again, maintaining eye contact as he speaks, not wanting to be rude "I know this place isn't really your thing and you just came here to support me and the boys. Just hope you aren't getting bored, that's all." He smiles and gently pats him on the back to reassure him. "Won't be long before it's over anyway, mate."

Billy smiles when he hears and sees his boyfriend among the crowd. He walks towards him with his arms wide open, ready to enter a hug as soon as they are close enough. "Hey, babe." He gently kisses Jerry on the lips and places one hand on Jerry's waist. "You enjoy the show?" he asks as he walks with Jerry off to the side to break away from the chaos on the main floor.
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#854 Posted : 06 July 2015 12:30:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh Scott, who the hell is Ellie?" Honor shrugs it off. "That sucks. Next time, you should grab someone else's mic and just go with it. I mean I for one get tired of listening to Billy sing all the time. He talks enough as it is." She decides to order herself another drink, this time a shot. "So, will I be getting some exclusive passes to your tour or what? I think I've earned my stripes as a Weekender member." When she sees him still holding onto the bar, she drags him over to sit beside her. "Before you fall and die or something, geez. Such a lightweight." She sticks her tongue out at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#855 Posted : 06 July 2015 12:32:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aaron smiles looking at Riley "No, everything is fine. I might feel out of place but like you said I'm here to support you guys. I wouldn't care if we had to be here all night!" Aaron takes a sip of his drink "That performance was super cool, how's it feel to finally have that long awaited album out?!"

Jerrycsees his boyfriend and kisses him back when Billy kisses him. He responds "hey babe, yeah I loved the show. You were the best of course" Jerry smiles kissing Billy again "You enjoying yourself?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#856 Posted : 06 July 2015 12:41:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ellie?...I don't know...why y-you asking me?" Scott pulls a face as if to say Honor is the weird one in this conversation. "Y-you ever tried interfering with Billy and his singing? Trust me, you don't want to. I'd rather not sing at all a-and keep both of...m-my eyes, thank you very much." He hiccups and runs a hand through his hair, making it stand up even more wildly than before. "Yeah you can get passes but don't call me a lightweight again. I'm not. I'm...I-I'm...whatever the opposite of that is. I'm a fatweight, OK?"

Riley smiles when he hears that Aaron is fine. He just wants to make sure that everyone is having a good time. Truth be told, Riley was starting to feel a little tired and the heat in the venue was really starting to get to him. He doesn't mind leaving soon. "Thanks, man. Yeah it feels amazing. Kinda surreal. Need to pinch myself because I can't believe the record is actually out there. All the hard work and arguments in the studio really paid off." He laughs.

Billy keeps his hand on Jerry's waist and chuckles. "Yeah, well obviously I was the best. Keep the compliments coming though, I don't mind." He smirks and moves a hand up and down Jerry's side. "I am having a great time but I am fucking dying for a piss. I'm just going to pop to the toilets. Could you get me a Jack and I'll meet you at the bar when I get back? Promise to wash my hands." Billy laughs and gives Jerry a soft kiss on the cheek. "Be right back." Billy makes his way across the room, heading towards the toilets.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#857 Posted : 06 July 2015 22:50:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Jayne bursts through the door.immediately she doubles over and pants to catch her breath. It looks as if she had ran across town,and she had. She knew she was late, but between paws not wanting to let her leave the house and ....the taxi incident,it couldn't be helped.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline DistortedAudio  
#858 Posted : 26 August 2015 13:14:09(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Lou had entered the club about an hour previous with Tommy and Adali but he knew where neither was as he was currently drunk out of his mind. If anyone could spot him they would note him hitting quite badly on a particularly buxom blonde.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline freestylechamp  
#859 Posted : 26 August 2015 13:23:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Tommy Showed up in his own car for the main reason he likes to be in control, why would he go and get fucking wasted well, he will tell you that he gets drunk but he stays at the point where he remembers everything though. He finally managed to get inside the club after the long wait and started to scope the place out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#860 Posted : 27 August 2015 06:30:14(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
The blonde had rejected him and Lou made his way to the bar and leaned against it, beer in hand.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY