logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#101 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:22:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
OOC: okay I'm on my phone so this happened when it was suppose to.

The beginning of Kidd’s performance starts off with a voicemail one from his best friend back in D.C. Back in September 2013 his friend was shot in a convenient store and still to this day no charges have been filed. This was before Kidd finally manage to have his breakout album. Now just days before Mother’s Day his grandmother who helped raised him passed away back in Virginia. These voice recording are back from his first mixtape “Listen and Be Amazed” While this is playing he slowly walks to the stage and it is very simplistic unlike before where he came in with a band. This time it is just him and a microphone. Voicemail plays as his friend comes on first "Hey, This your brother, I just called to tell you to kick ass on the west coast. I see you once I get some money to come and hang out. Don't forget us little people back in D.C. later," "End of message, to saved this message press," Beep, "message saved for 30 days. Next message," an older woman comes in this time "TJ, this is your grandma, just calling to say how proud I am of you. I know you will do a great job don't worry about us everything will be fine you know how your parents work and worry. We love you now go out there and make it happen, God has his hand on you. Call us later," "End of message, you save this message press" beep. "Message save for 30 days. No more messages," The phone hangs up and goes into a modified version of Catch Me.

Lyrics:
Catch me, won’t you
Catch me, could you
Catch me, before
it took late for me

Cause of you I stand from a boy into man, and I'm just thinking bout you
Thinking bout you, thinking bout you, thinking bout you
thinking bout you, thinking bout you, thinking bout you,
Damn I was lucky to have you. Damn I was lucky to have you.
Damn I was lucky to have you, now I don't want I'm going to do
I need a blessing now, I’m hoping for a miracle
I need a touch from you, I’m feeling clinical
part of my heart aching, I don't know if I can go on
And now I'm on a stage where the show must go on
but I depressed and nothing but time heal
that doesn't take away the pain that I know I real
Tell me that they is a higher plan?
show me something that could make me understand?
cause I don't have words nor the comfort to justify,
and I'm not calm by something as chocolate to satisfy
I have lost but I am not one bury them
and with this heavy heart with the burdens to carry
see they took part of this person, their influences left a hole
And I am now left wondering the importance of a soul
Would we ever meet again or are they impacting someone else's
Am I selfish to think that I deserve them for the feeling I felt.
Everyone loses love ones people have felt what I feel
Time heals all but that is not how I deal
You don’t know them so you don’t understand
We didn’t lose a human we loss an angel among man.
That’s what it compares to me like I think it would be same for you
I don’t want to hear that there are better off or in a better place too
I don’t think it would get through the state of mind that I have

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), Read hard on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#102 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:23:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry Holmes laughs at the reactions people in the crowd are giving after Aaron Styles just came out the closet. Most are shocked but he isn't stunned at all looking at Aaron Styles. He knew all along...

Matheo from The Exhale is seen clapping for Aaron Styles after coming out of the closet in front of millions.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline kandii  
#103 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:26:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
EXCERPT OF DAE'S ACCEPTANCE SPEECH FOR BEST KPOP ACT
UserPostedImage

Dae tears up in the middle of his speech. "Goddamn, I'm so sorry."
He says, taking a moment. Everyone in the crowd awww's. "I really don't get emotional like this. It's just that I don't deserve this award, Mi•Mi deserves this award." Dae points his award to the camera. "To my little sister Misu and Miki backstage and Dae and Maena somewhere at home, I just want to say thank you." Everyone claps for Mi•Mi. " You guys have gone through so much, faced scrutiny, fought labels, experienced racism and people even called Misu dumb for speaking broken English." Dae's waterworks really start going now. He wipes his tears away. "You went through HELL just because you had a dream and thanks to you, I can accept this award. Thanks to you, the FCAs are acknowledging us! Thanks to you, I can make it in a country that doesn't even like immigrants. That's..." Dae sniffles. "Thank you so much, have a good night everyone."

Edited by user 14 May 2017 07:28:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#104 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:26:10(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy smiles. "What is it that you need babe?"

Elyar frowns. "Does it really matter I mean you couldn't dis me in a song and I wouldn't react like you are right now, besides I don't need you making my night worse than it already has been thank you, talk about awkward and embarrassing"

Dominic leans over to whisper in her ear. "You," he says with a smirk.

Lexi frowns right back at him. She knew all about what happened to him on stage but could only focus on the song. "Ughh who cares about your dick getting hard. You had a bunch of girls dancing on you what do you expect? Doesn't take much to get you excited. Anyway you need to apologize to me."

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#105 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:26:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

As soon as Dae Ho Park is visible, girls from the crowd start going crazy. He laughs at the reception, breaking out into a blush and bowing thanks to the audience. It's clear that he's not used to this yet, Dae still being fairly new to this level of popularity in his career. His red hair is jelled in place, really making his already eccentric outfit stand out. He has on a matching pair of leather pants and leather jacket, both decorated with spikes and patches of green, and a tank top underneath it all, his black choker adding some extra spice. Once everyone settles down, the clears his voice and begins speaking into the microphone.

UserPostedImage

"It's always exciting when a book is made into a movie. We line up to witness words jump off of a page and jump onto the big screen, the perspectives of the author and director coming together to make one complete thought: The book was better." Dae cracks a smile as the audience chuckles.

"But if you take anything from my appearance tonight please takes this: The New Heroes does the book justice AND some! Hitting theaters on June 25th, this summer film has already shown us promise, and with every great movie comes an even greater soundtrack. Tonight, we'll be hearing exclusive audio of the lead single from The New Heroes. Everyone, here's Deneil Khan and his brother Bilal with Take Aim!"

---

[The lights dim for an elaborate light show featuring still from the The New Heroes and the cast as the opening beats to "Take Aim" begin..

UserPostedImage

Artist: Deneil Feat. Bilal Holmes
Genre: Rap, R&B, Experimental, UK Hip-Hop
Themes: War, Bravery, Fighting Against The Odds, Hopefulness, Courage, Pain, Inspiration & Destruction
Writers: Deneil Khan & Bilal Holmes
Producers: Deneil

"Take Aim" is a song that really goes through the notions. Deneil starts off as a fresh-faced, nervous, unsure rap star and role model with the world watching and by the end of the song, he's risen to the occasion, accepted his responsibilities and is even willing to become a martyr for his craft and to spark change. The song focuses on a lot of the negative aspects of the grime community as well as the youths who live in London. Knife crime, murder, drug abuse, the whole gangster mentality is really poisoning the talented youths in Hackney and surrounding areas as they think that's the only way to live and the only way to prosper is to become the most feared. Deneil wants to put a stop to it. He found himself as the unintentional voice and role model. Becoming an unexpected breakout star across the globe, nobody in that area represents it like Deneil. Billy does too to some extent but he moved on and changed a huge bulk of his lifestyle. Deneil still lives in these streets. He is the embodiment and a product of this lifestyle and is the only person that people will take seriously when shedding light on the subjects. Each verse shows him growing more confident and gradually accepting his role as a leader and pioneer for change. The first verse touches on his uncertainty and how he feels like he's being forced to be role model without consent, saying things like he can't slow down, he can't take a vacation, he can't have a nice dream house with white picket fences and that he HAS to lead people to salvation. The second verse, he's now addressing a lot of the issues he sees in his community, getting pissed off with what it's becoming and is now stepping up and fighting back. The third verse, he is taking all the evil and negativity out simply by using his words and educating. He talks about metaphorically killing the poisonous aspects and will not stop until he sees complete change, so much so that he's willing to die for it so that people will finally wake up and realise that things have gone too far.

There's a juxtaposition between the delivery of both of the brothers. Deneil's usual, gruff and aggressive voice hammers the point across and shows just how pissed off and confused he is by it all. The harsh delivery and the rapid speed at certain points connote the barbaric goings on in his city, really bringing the violent sounds to life. Bilal, on the other hand, delivers a silky smooth chorus which is like honey to the ears. Despite still having dark lyrics, Bilal is far more soothing and is like the antidote to Deneil's venomous delivery. Bilal's vocals signify the "dream", the hope, the haven, the positive outcome that is on its way. Everything will eventually ease off and it will be smooth sailing, just like his dreamy delivery.

Although the song is a personally penned one, the lyrics can still apply to your movie in many ways. An unlikely and unprepared hero has to take on a gigantic mission with the world watching. Going from doubting oneself to owning their leadership responsibilities. Being brave and heading to war. Fighting the bad so that the good will prevail. It shows that anyone can make a change. The list goes on!

Artist: Deneil Feat. Bilal Holmes
Genre: Rap, R&B, Experimental, UK Hip-Hop
Themes: War, Bravery, Fighting Against The Odds, Hopefulness, Courage, Pain, Inspiration & Destruction
Writers: Deneil Khan & Bilal Holmes
Producers: Deneil

Know when it's a LDN crew thing
I'll be on the track fighting
Lyrical miracle, I ain't just rhyming
Man better listen up when Deneil's out hyping
On the road, laying up the white lightning

Take aim, t-take aim
Take aim, t-ta-take aim
Take aim, t-take aim
Take aim, t-ta-take aim

People acting like I'm a God soon as I broke through
Couldn't even find the man himself when I was religious too
Just a clown upon a pedestal, tempting the sharks in the pool
Everyone wants a piece when all I own is from an IOU
I guess I shed some light 'cause I'm bringing something new
Unofficial people's warrior when man don't even know what to do
Guess I gotta talk that talk, let my rapid fire cause that boom
Different spin on all this talk about who blows who
Can't take things slow, the life that I'm leading is a fast one
Born an example, if I could have white picket fences I'd have some
These mean streets are part of me and my presentation
Do you really think man never wants to clear his mind, take vacation?
Can't take it easy when this street urchin gotta lead you to salvation
Create a new classic, something legendary out of working with basics
Always making perfect pictures, don't care if others go trace it
Fell out the family tree to Earth just to grace it

I was never holy, just have to look at that face
It's written in the scars and it's burning through my veins
My story fills up the bad books, trouble all the way
One glance and people start picking up the pace
But when I'm your last hope, know that we'll die another day
I'll fight for all we have, always the first to take aim

Take aim, t-take aim
Take aim, t-ta-take aim
Take aim, t-take aim
Take aim, t-ta-take aim

Young men are dropping down dead right around the corner
Girls struggling on their own popping that little pill in the morning
Doing what we can just to get by and feel at least ten times taller
But people go too far, abusing that hotline to the lawyer
We gotta love one another, ain't that what the good man says?
If I'm your closest thing to Christ then come break some bread
Tired of mandem betraying like Judas, always judging like Judy
Too quick to stab in the dark like it's their call of duty
Clear my throat and tap the mic, I'll fight you just to get peace
Ain't no powder or fists, it's these bars making that nose bleed
Settle the scores, stage is where we always draw the line
Though most youths be dirty, there they go whipping out a 9
This ain't a rap thing, this ain't a grime thing
This ain't a mic thing, a backstabber in the night thing
All the kids' backyards turning into crime scenes
Sick to the stomach of these jokers thinking they're some Don King

Take aim, but it's words and knowledge I'm hurling ahead
Love the guns? Fam will soon find bullets lodged in the head
Live by it, die by it, isn't that what someone once said?
Lower the casket, now it's soil and roses all them are throwing
Last nail in the coffin but that won't stop your boy's words from flowing
Still ain't a pretty picture, ain't no sun and seashells around here
Still, you get to see your son and don't see shells around here
My scripture touches souls, been called a modern day poet
A bit rough around the edges but man still on that Edgar Allan Poe shit
If I gotta have a war of words over the scraps we have, so be it
No longer afraid to lead the battle, came too far to bite the dust
We gotta stand with our brother, I know these times are tough
We fight and sacrifice, I know that I can never give back enough
Folk are still sleeping, don't wanna wake and face this reality
Trynna make it better for them though mediocrity and insanity always challenge me
It's hard to explain this way of living to nobody who's ever lived it
I try to be the voice and holler out in the hope that somebody will listen
Hope that they understand what it's like to be in this position
Bet they count their lucky stars they aren't facing my opposition
Entered this life as little boy, ingrained, I can't turn away and quit
Fall into something vicious if I let go and let my visions slip
Make me the martyr and the wake up call, 'cause you know I'd die for it

I'll fight you just to get peace
I'll fight you just to get peace tonight
Take aim, t-take aim
Take aim, t-ta-take aim
Take aim, t-take aim
Take aim, t-ta-take aim

Can Be Compared To

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#106 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:34:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Andrea twirls around and dance-walks as she returns to the stage with her co-host, Ezra. It's like she's still dancing from the song that just finished playing before they returned - the world premiere of "Take Aim" by Deneil and Bilal Holmes. Many would think she wouldn't be a fan of hearing Billy singing all over the arena but despite the bumps in the road, the pair get along for the most part and they make for great material. "Daaaammmnnnn. God daammnnnnnn. It's a good thing I was aware of that song beforehand otherwise your girl would have been left BALD up here. I got to hear it back when the final mix was ready but it still gets me every time. Y'all my scalp is still tender. What?!" Andrea pats the top of her head and pretends to wince in pain. She turns to Ezra and whispers another "damn" before turning back to the teleprompter. She smiles widely, appearing to be genuinely happy for her ex-brother-in-law landing such a huge gig. "That was of course The Hackney Hero, Deneil and Billy...sorry, Bilal Holmes, with Take Aim. What a song. Trust a Khan to leave us speechless and not even be in attendance!" Andrea is obviously referring to the fact that Deneil is nowhere to be seen as he's not one for award shows. It is heartwarming that in spite of the turmoil she's suffered from the hands of the Khan family, Andrea is still very supportive of their talents.

"Ohh~ That was a fierce song!", Ezra walks in and talks fascinated from the previous song also known as "Take Aim"'. The Crowd loudly cheers and Ezra smiles softly before she continues to speak as the camera turn to her and Andrea who's standing there "Y'all? Do you guys know my favorite topic to talk about?", the crowd screams several things loudly. "Well, I guess.", the crowd laughs again. "My Favoite topic is Love~"
"Break-Ups, Come Togethers, One-Night Stands, I love to talk about all of that. It's always hot news on my show but this time we are here to celebrate couples who may have been together just recently or are already veterans who have in together for years. Kudos to the ones who have been together for quite a bit, it's not easy and definitly not in this industry. But the couples I will announce in a few seconds, have stayed together and will hopefully be together for years to come.", Ezra smiles and continues. "If you break-up right after winning this award, oh wow. It's not my fault!", the audience laughs and cheers for Ezra whom tries her best to be funny.

"Y'all I've dated 3/4 of the industry and ya girl still can't get nominated?!" Andrea puts her hands on her hips and shakes her head as the audience laugh at the dig at herself. Before winding down with her dating life over the past year or two, Andrea was infamous for linking up with many other high profile celebrities. It's great to see that she can poke fun at herself. "In all seriousness though, love is what makes the world go around and in times like this, we need it the most. These couples have been selected for their undying love, support and appreciation for one another. Relationship goals for all you out there. The industry can be a scary place but to have someone who is on the same journey with you by your side while supporting your talents and dreams is a godsend." Andrea smiles, probably sending out a cryptic message to her boyfriend Payton, who she has been dating for quite some time now. "But enough of me being all sappy! The nominees for Favorite Couple are:"

Kato & Victoria Black
Coke & Kidd Amaze
Erica Hess & Gretchen Geist Allin
Dustyn Blue & Dallas Conners
Bilal & Jerry Holmes
Amy-Jayne & Dominic Brown
Honor Wynter and Kai Wynter

"Definitely a bunch of cute couples who look extra cute together. I really wonder how you guys voted, I personally know who I would want to have the win but that's nobody's business!", she smiles again and looks at Andrea.

"Well me and my baby boy weren't nominated so this category is already fixed. All y'all FRAUDULENT." Andrea pretends to pissed off, shouting out to the audience and pointing out into each and every section of the crowd, surveying the entire venue. She sticks her tongue out and smiles after it to show that she was obviously joking and not having a spontaneous breakdown on stage. Andrea shuffles closer to Ezra as she awaits for her co-host to announce the winner.

"The Winners for Favorite Couple are..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#107 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:34:12(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
gretchen:so much hotness. dae.billy and deneil...well,billy anyway.

even drunk erich hess,who by this time is pretty much laying on the floor,takes notice of the kahn brothers working together.when the camera pans over,all it catches is his hands clapping above the seat in front of him. karoliena just smirks and waves
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#108 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:37:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

gretchen looks PISSED.

gretchen: you have got to be KIDDING ME!!!

erica: *back to sitting with gretchen* i thought you said awards didnt matter when i wasnt nominated for sexiest?

Gretchen: but that was you. this is US! its like they have something against us. we're cute,we're sweet. we even finish each others...

erica: sandwiches.

Gretchen: see? we make corny frozen references.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#109 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:37:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

After Elyar Black leaves the stage following his performances the venue's stage lights light back up signalling the change of segment and that the FCA's are moving on. Out of nowhere "Strength's" chorus is heard loudly over the PA system and as soon as the beats of this hit single is heard and the name 'Austin Nimmo' is seen across the big screens, a roar of cheer bursts throughout the SSE Hydro almost instantly. It's simply a stunning reaction that is mostly girls that blares throughout the SSE Hydro. It's very evident that Austin's "Austies" have flocked to the FCA just to see their Austin present the next award. Austin walks out from the back with an envelope in his hand wearing his all black attire that consists of black dress pants, black shiny dress shoes, a black shirt and a black blazer and finally a black tie. The spotlight catches him and his blonde hair just glistens with the lights as the fans cheer for him loudly, the camera's follow Austin as he's walking and you can tell he's taken aback by the reaction he got. Austin walks out into the crowd and touches fans hands that are up in the sky, causing even more cheers for him with the fan interaction that Austin is known for. After a few seconds he walks to where the microphone stand is and waits for the music to cut off.

Even though the music is cut, the fans still are cheering seconds after the music stops, and it seems like an eternity. Austin has a bright smile on his face as he waves out again and looks into the crowd. He waits a few more seconds for the crowd to simmer down before beginning to speak. "Thank you....thank you so much for that!" Austin smiles again, causing a chain of cheers once more. "It's such an honor to be here tonight at the FCA, and it's been an awesome, awesome night so far." Austin pauses and smiles. "I'm here tonight to present the award for Favorite Actress/Actor", Austin waits once more before continuing. "I've always found actors and actresses so fascinating because they make movies and productions come into one... they literally play other people, make characters come alive....and that takes so much time, talent and dedication". Austin smiles. "I've always wanted to get into acting but unfortunately, I might just be a little one dimensional... I love to make music too much and I can't be anyone... but me...." The crowd cheers again for Austin and he smiles with a small giggle. "But the people nominated tonight, have given us the pleasure to see them play different characters to the tee, whether it's on the small screen or the big screen, these actors and actresses got it goin' on. Austin smiles again and the crowd cheers for him before he continues. "So without further or due, here are the nominees for Favorite Actress/Actor!"

Isabel
Aaron Styles
Dakota Sanchez
Derek Ramirez

After the nominees are called out, Austin looks down at the envelope and begins opening it. His face lights up as he reads the name into the mic. "And the winner for Favorite Actor/Actress issssssssss.....

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine2.0  
#110 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:39:44(UTC)
Princess_Valentine2.0

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 59 post(s)
UserPostedImage

After Eilidh is announced as the next performer, everyone scatters to get into their positions as rehearsed. At this moment, Eilidh was, unexpectedly, one of the top Pop artists out right now, with her impressive debut single going straight to the top as well as her two singles to follow. Eilidh would’ve never dreamed she’d be this successful so fast. If anything, she thought people hated her for not being very smart, but she had an even bigger following of fans who adored her and her angelic voice.
For tonight’s show, she was dressed in a black leotard with diamonds, and a sheer skirt that was definitely not leaving much to the imagination. She completed her look with black thigh high socks and black louboutin boots. Even if she didn’t deliver with her performance tonight, she certainly looked the part of a pop starlet.

The performance begins with Eilidh sitting on top of a black piano as someone starts playing. She gives a big smile to the crowd before she instinctively closes her eyes to start singing. Her team wanted to really showcase Eilidh’s talent tonight, so they decided she should start with a piano version of ‘What You Mean’ which had never been heard before. This was one step to showing the girl behind the fun, cute hits could actually bring them alive on stage. Of course, the song was much different than the version fans purchased and were used to, but it didn’t take away from the song at all. Instead, it actually enhanced the beauty of it’s fun topic. She gets through the Bridge with a breeze and then continues on to the final chorus of the song.

Ooh, ooh
I just want you to say what you mean

You know I’m running out of patience
And you know you’re running out of chances
I never wanted something so simple
But you’re making this way complicated
Ooh
Ohh, just mean it!

Don’t just start saying it, I need you to mean what you say
I don’t need your sweet nothings
All I want is you to love me
I don’t need your sweet nothings
All I want is you to love me

UserPostedImage

After Eilidh finishes with the first song, she hops down from the piano, the audience cheering, and her adrenaline rushing through her body. She had shaken off the nerves and learned to become a different persona when she performs. She couldn’t be that innocent, naïve Eilidh right now, no. She had to give these people a show that they would enjoy and talk about. In no time, the vibe changes in the room as her recent single, ‘Sweetest of Dreams’ can be heard in the background, just the instrumental. As she struts confidently to the center of the stage, all eyes are on the young singer. This time, instead of giving a more lowkey, stripped back performance, she decided to stick with the original sounds.

As Eilidh started singing, the lights shined directly on her, letting everyone see her. The song was very seductive and sexy, so Eilidh had to play the character while performing as well. It was a way to sell the song and give it life. Although some might find it weird and uncomfortable to see little Eilidh be sexy, chances are they had already sneaked a peek at the infamous sex tape that leaked between her and Oscar so it wasn’t that farfetched of an idea to imagine Eilidh talking about sex. She’s currently the only person on the stage, a pair of twin backup male dancers standing in the shadows on the stairs behind her, as she plays the part of a girl longing to be with her lover.

Getting to the second verse, Eilidh bends over slightly, which shows her bare cheeks through the tiny, sheer skirt she was wearing. It was definitely out of character for her but right now, she couldn’t be afraid to give it her all. As soon as she did this, the crowd got louder, almost as if to condone her behavior at the moment. She couldn’t help but to crack a small smile, reassuring herself that what she was doing was fine.

UserPostedImage

Said you’ve been awake all night and just can’t fall asleep
Could the reason be because of me?
Are you still thinking about that moment our eyes met?
Cus I am, I am

I don’t even know your name but the feeling remains the same
I just want to stay locked in your brain

At the risk of sounding cocky
I hope you dream about me
And I hope they are the sweetest of dreams
I hope it hurts to open your eyes and have to tell me goodbye
Just as long as I’m on your mind, on your mind
On your mind, oh oh

UserPostedImage

The crowd, realizing that Deneil wasn’t there to rap his part, where collectively wondering if he would pop out of nowhere and assist his friend with her song, but of course Eilidh’s team had that all figured out. To bring some more fun into her performance, they decided Eilidh herself would play both singer and rapper tonight. It wasn’t a hard verse for her to memorize plus it would also show more of Eilidh’s personality. There were some noticeable changes for those hardcore, diehard fans out there. Eilidh’s version made it more ambiguous instead of a man rapping to a lady. They thought it would bring more mystery to the song that way.

Even when you’re stuck in traffic
Start daydreamin’ cus you gotta have it
I hope that I’m the first thought in your head
Hope you can’t contain it and you have to try to tame it
Just breathe, baby just breathe

Yeah, the sweetest dreams under the coldest sheets
Nothing but my thoughts through the night are there for me
I'm bare, on the edge, reaching to touch the fruits of my fantasy
If I keep going, I'll end up like you, just be too blind to see
Probably just a flicker in your eye as you glide across the floor
Mandem glued to that waist, bet all the wastemen are knocking at your door
Can't you see that you're the only one I come for?
The only one I want backstage right after my encore
In my mind it's all sweet and French kisses, mwah
Voulez-vous monter avec moi?
Quand on roule, on jette un œil sur les rétroviseurs
Par hantise de voir les plaques de Mr. Officer
Called a smooth criminal, my ride's a real killer
On the edge of your seat kinda epic like MJ'S Thriller
Always serving it up real good, I'm the Count, you're my dinner
Wanna steal your heart just like an old school villain
Like armed robbery, man sliding down from that ceiling
Get you good, this weapon always posing a threat
When we've waited this long, no holding back, no need for code red
Breaking the law kind of madness, handcuff you up to the bed
Lay out all our cards, strip search from the toes up to the head
Dawn breaks, Ms. Sunshine streaming right into my eyes
Empty bed, burst of panic and then I go and realise
Was only another sweet, sweet dream and I've woke up from paradise

Once Eilidh finished rapping Deneil’s part, the mood changed once again. This time, the lights got brighter and so did the vibe. Eilidh’s back up dancers descended from the stairs and were standing around her now. Two of them join her on either side and they start walking together on the stage as she belts on the chorus of her favorite single, ‘Before Your Body’ as the 90’s house beat thumps throughout the building. There was a spark of energy that was surging through the crowd and found its way to the stage. Everyone started giving 110% since it was the finale. This would be the last bit of the performance that would wrap up her overall show.

So let me, me remind you
I was somebody, before your body
Was ever even in the picture
It was so sunny, you were my cloudy
I was just fine, yeah,
Before you were ever in the picture

There was light behind these eyes before your darkness
There was no fire in your flame
I can't believe you'd ever think about mistreatin'
The only one who's kept you sa-a-ane!
I'm the only one who kept you sa-a-ane!

So let me, me remind you
I was just fine, yeah,

In the second verse, Eilidh continues to walk as she sings, showing that she’s been practicing her breath control and being able to perform while sing. While she looks at as much of the crowd as she can, she starts to realize that this might be one of her biggest crowds yet and she doesn’t feel nervous or scared at all. Instead, she feels energized and excited. She can’t imagine what touring will be like. Many critics praised this part of the song because it showed Eilidh’s vocal power, as she sings in a high soprano note, which just for this special occasion, she decides to reach her highest note in the song, an E6, which gets a very positive reaction from the crowd. Eilidh then comes back down to her normal tone and comes back to the chorus. This time, Eilidh is dancing with her dancers, swaying her tiny hips from side to side.

UserPostedImage

Coming to the Bridge, the lights start to swirl in a circular motion, making the stage look chaotic and colorful. During the last line of the song, Eilidh cheerfully shouts to the audience; “Let me hear you!” And as commanded, the crowd starts to sing along with the cheery Eilidh. She starts dancing again with her female back up dancers closer to her this time. Once the song is finished, Eilidh waves her hand to everyone in the audience and the camera as if she were waving to someone personally watching. She has a huge smile on her face, as she is satisfied with her performance.
“Thank you, thank you!” She says as she continues to wave before the camera pans away from her

I won't give you all the praise now
You can't even take all of the blame
Every little thing that gets lost can be found
A rainbow can never shine without the rain
You think you’re my all when it comes to you
But I can pretend you don’t exist
You’re not my beginning and this is where we end
You’re not worth the time that I’ve spent
You think you’re my all when it comes to you
But I can pretend you don’t exist
You’re not my beginning and this is where we end
This is the end

So let me, me remind you
I was somebody, before you baby
So let me, me remind you

UserPostedImage

So let me, me remind you
I was just fine, yeah,

Songs Performed:
What You Mean (Piano Version)
Sweetest of Dreams
Before Your Body

DominicBrown|BrielleNielsen|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|J.A.S.M.Y.N|JordanSnow|DerekRamirez|AllyHansen|EthanKnight|AriaKingsley

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Princess_Valentine2.0 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#111 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:42:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Aaron comes back out running onto the stage clapping as Eilidh just left the stage after her performance. He looks incredibly excited and seems to be a huge fan. Aaron, again, has an envelope in his hand signalling that he is presenting an award but he clearly has something to say about Eilidh. When he gets to the podium, he claps with a big smile on his face. "That was amazing! Wasn't it?" The crowd claps loudly for Eilidh and Aaron fan-girling. "I nearly missed my cue to get back out here after the vocal performance left me in an awe...awesome job Eilidh!" The crowd of Eilidh fan's cheer loudly in response, the pop singer obviously has a large group of fans behind her. Aaron wait's a few more moments before speaking. "It's been an electric night so far, and it's a shame it's moving so fast. We've already seen some really great performances from the dancing MACHINE..Dominic Brown who slayed early tonight with his opening performance, but we've also seen memorable performances from Alicia Lena, Johnny Carter, Joshua Grimmie and Kidd Amaze...just to name a few. And of course the Kings Brawl!" With each name Aaron said by Aaron, there is a different chain of applauding and cheering that followed it. Despite the show being in it's second half, the crowd was still hot. "But we're FAR from done tonight and right now I'm here to present the next award... and that's for Favorite Indie/Rock Act! Here are the nominees!"

Cristina Lake
Mariko Kobayashi
Barbie Doll
WINNIE

"And the winner is...."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#112 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:44:04(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny loved Eilidh's performance! He was dancing during the whole song! Jumping up and down and pretending to rap when she rapped.
thanks 1 user thanked JohnnyBBB for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#113 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:45:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Ezra walks in after Aaron announced the previous winner for Best Rock/Indie Act. This time she's on stage to announce the winner for Best Rock/Indie Single. She stands infront of the podium where she's ready to announce the winner, with a envelope in her hands. "Hey yo!", Ezra waves to the crowd and does a 'kiss' movement with her lips. "I got my lips done just recently, you guys better appreciate that kiss!", Ezra laughs because of her own statement. "I'm just kidding, I'm all natural", she grins awkwardly and continues to talk.
"Anyways, I'm here to announce the next award, which is basically the continuation of the previous award. This time we will award the best Rock/Indie Single. Well, the one you guys thought is the best. As you know, fans rule in our show!", does that you know it move with her finger. "I'm a big fan of Indie Music, I really enjoy it and I hope that you guys do too! Let's get it done with and announce the nominees!"

"The Nominees are:
Cristina Lake - "Hearstrings" (feat. Jay-C)
Barbie Doll - "Under The Sky"
WINNIE - "Handyman"
Mariko Kobayashi - "Like A Teddy Bear Cast In Iron"

"I feel I'm saying this everytime I announce nominees but I honestly think that each one of them deserves the award. Great songs, honestly. So, the winner for Best Rock/Indie Single is..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#114 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:45:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Lincoln blushes after accepting the award on stage from his boyfriend. He even gave him a cute little peck on the cheek. It felt so great to finally be himself and receive such a positive response. Winning an award on top of that surely helped.

Bilal is just ecstatic tonight. It's win after win for him and they also premiered the song Take Aim, which he features in and co-wrote with his favourite sibling. After hearing that he and Jerry won favourite couple, he grins wildly and turns his head to Dustyn. "Dustyyyy....that's another bet you lost. Gimme those fucking undies!"

Dustyn shrieks and runs across the arena. He is half focusing on escaping Bilal and watching Eilidh's performance. "Yay, Eilidh!!" he calls out in support of his friend while he leaps over and clears a pile of chairs.

In all the chaos, Joshua Grimmie sneaks back in, now with a fat lip and quietly retires next to his boyfriend while looking like a scolded child.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#115 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:46:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Rum is every bit of disgusted by the results of best rock female. "Excuse me??" She gets out of her seat and evaluates her surroundings, debating whether or not she should leave. When Mariko wins best rock single she decides to stay. "That's what I thought."

Edited by user 14 May 2017 07:48:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#116 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:47:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine2.0 Go to Quoted Post
Dominic leans over to whisper in her ear. "You," he says with a smirk.

Lexi frowns right back at him. She knew all about what happened to him on stage but could only focus on the song. "Ughh who cares about your dick getting hard. You had a bunch of girls dancing on you what do you expect? Doesn't take much to get you excited. Anyway you need to apologize to me."

Amy smirks. "Let's go then babe".

Elyar frowns. "It does take a lot to excite me sometimes, why should I apologise you probably feel the same way I do so go write about how much of an ass hole I am".

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#117 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:47:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aaron was seen clapping and smiling for Eilidh
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline JohnnyBBB  
#118 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:50:48(UTC)
JohnnyBBB

Man
Greece

Was thanked: 1727 time(s) in 443 post(s)
Johnny tries to make Joshua smile "Come on baby.. nothing happened! Forget about it and enjoy the night" then he hugs and kisses him and makes sexual movements
Offline Famouss7x7  
#119 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:51:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

The stage is pitch black. The audience mumurs with talk/gossip/and speculation about Tisha. What will she be performing? Why has she only done live shows to promote the FOR DREW album? Will she sing about Drew? Will she sing about Dom? The truth is… that Tisha will sing her truth. And her truth begins now, as BLUE neon lights begin to flicker on stage in the shapes of very thin lightning bolts. The audience begins to scream. Fans and friends stand to their feet. Tisha Jackson is in the building. Smoke arises on stage. The smoke soon covers the entire stage, and Tisha arises through the smoke.

CAMERA ANGLE: CENTER STAGE

Tisha is sporting a fur so large it can cover an entire family, and a hat so large we cannot see her face. She lifts her face up for the camera and audience to see. She begins to slowly bop her head up and down, up and down. There is no music just yet. The background, the word, “GONE” pops on the backdrop screen. Tisha remains silent, but her voice over speaks.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Tisha (Voice Over)

"I was so gone when I wrote this song. There was no other title to title it but GONE. I planned my life with this man. He shared things with me that not even his closest friends and family members knew. I lived for him, I breathed for him, I did everything for him, and I lost MYSELF. I was gone. I had checked out. We were running in a maze chasing each other, but, dead ends kept leading to other dead ends. Open windows lead to darkness, and darkness lead to resentment. The past and the future, merged to meet us here.
Tisha stands still as fans continue to scream. The beat for “GONE” begins to play. The stage turns pitch black again. Jackson is seen on stage again, walking close to the front stage. Her hat is now off. She walks to the mic front stage, and sings…"

sounds like:

[HOOK]

GONE

[Verse 1]

Far gone, think I went off the ricter
I must be a fucking masochist
Consuming the lies that he feeds me
Fuck getting back together
I miss the sex, but its whatever
Who am I kidding?
Paucity of fornication with you got me dying
You my drug, been hooked since summer twenty fourteen
Thought I broke the habit sometime in twenty sixteen
I be damned if I ring in the New Year relapsing

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]

I see you with your replacement “wifey” all on my news feed
Conspicuously that bitch not me
I am top notch, Crème de la crème, el captain
That substitute only fucking you cause you won Star Factory
Only fucking you cause my name will be tied to theirs personally and professionally
Can never make you scream the way Ti did performing that late night special
Angels still can hear your cries far up in heaven
I heard folk broke into your new boo’s home
They ain’t steal shit but heard it was quite vandalized
Who you think called and set that shit up my guy?
Gang pulled up like skurrrrrrttttt
Slicing niggas at the throat on sight
Left handed steering the other keeping tight grip on the clip
Repercussions for your actions
You can’t go around fucking with a girl’s heart
That shit is the real crime
You just took a L so I lit up a L
Betcha won’t play another lover again…
There’s no chance in hell
I can imagine ya’lls face when the album drop and this song pop
And ya’ll realize who did it

[HOOK]

GONE

Jackson’s dancers slowly emerge and surround her on the foggy stage.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 3]

I told you to stop calling me crazy
So GONE I can’t get no sleep
Far GONE, I am into deep
I’m on my Britney
You drive me crazy
You should be ashamed
Ashamed you grown ass man playing games
Ashamed that after people address you as Mister they say my last name
I should be ashamed I let you affect me this way
Wish I could delete you out my memory
I reminisce about times like when blew trees in the car and the cops came
Them doors dropped, we starting busting Uey’s switching lanes
And through all my crazy you still call my phone
I be wanting to hit that green dot
Right now I’m real fragile so I think I better not
Listened to your voicemails, forgot how your voice sounds when you call my name
Maybe time will heal all wounds, maybe we just need space

[HOOK]

GONE

[Outro - J.Cole Rap]

Don't save him
He don't wanna be saved
Don't save him
He don't wanna be saved
Don't save him
He don't wanna be saved
Don't save him
He don't wanna be saved

The music leads into the Intro to the second half of Jackson’s FOR DREW album, a track titled, “Honeymoon Over: Intermission”. Jackson’s dancers, then begin to shelter her. She is covered. We cannot see her. Her voice over begins…

sounds like:

[Tisha Voice Over]

“At the drop of a dime everything changed
As soon as it wasn’t all about you everything turned blue
Not a pretty blue but a dead blue
Now I vowed that I would be the perfect wife before you made me your wife
I fucked up and had a slip up
So I let you turn up
You didn’t sleep with me or touch me for 80 days
I cleansed that devil I let in, out of my system
My mind soaked in several holy bibles
I stayed in the house and drank the water anointed by Jah’s blood
You built a house in the Hamptons you were there but you paid me not a single glare
I became a trophy wife, your words beat me as you reminisced in strife
Your text messages to other bitches killed me but it was what I deserved for my trife
In one year you slept with one of my closest friends and some ladies I worked with
Total tally 35
I came home from work to the site of you in the living room pounding a chick I doubt you really knew
I looked at you, my eyes cried “Drew?”
As if I was a ghost you turned around, from her behind you continued to pound
I closed the door upstairs and was about to cry when I heard you wail hounds
Then you left me in the house
Moved in with someone I can’t even compete with, ya’ll lived in London town
Oh how you repaid me, you become MORE than a pussy hound
Your lover came from London to our door and tried to fight me
Baby was from Brixton but you bets believe that night the Brooklyn came out of Ti
We tumbled words and fists upon each other
Your new lover asked me where’s Drew
I said, “Bitch what you did wrong?”
“Don’t you know he’s best at disappearing?”
You caught me at my sister’s house and said “Tisha your deed is paid”
I questioned myself, “Do I want him?”
Yes this is the bed I made, so I shall lay
But it wasn’t the same
The love had shriveled by the time the New Year rang”

Jackson’s dancers run around in circles, until Jackson is visible back on stage. Her fur is stripped from her body. He long blonde locks swing as she is dressed in an elaborate black leotard. Jackson sings…

UserPostedImage

sounds like:

[Chorus]

You think… They’ll ride for you as long as I been riding?
You think… They’d shed all the tears that I’ve been crying?
You think… They would put up with the lackluster lying?
You think… They would dedicate an entire album about you?
Write all these lyrics my mind has led my fingers to be writing?
Every blind child prodigy can see I’ve upheld you way pass exaltation
How iniquitous of a way to treat the girl that’s crowned you

[Verse 1]

I sleep uneased at night
After all these red-eye London flights
I’m not the girl you wanna get tight
I sense a double-life
You must not value my canny to question my astute
Remember the days you called me a Queen, made me feel like the hottest chick?
If I find out you got a substitute, this Queen gon’ turn into a raving ratchet bitch
I know I kept it sexy, quick on my feet, I was witty
Feeling Franklin/Trevor wasted, all my time is gone
Feeling quite non compos mentis, type covetous
Quite non compos mentis, type covetous
Walked all over like the ground I’ve worshiped you on, (ground I worshiped you on)
Contemplating on how to be fifty shades of shady

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]

Let’s imagine for a moment that you never won a singing competition show as a rapper
That you actually were a rapper and spit hot 16’s on an album
An album that you could call your own
Never made it out the Bronx
Wasn’t a fuck boy fake thug, still slanging dope up in the streets
Never had the Queen of entertainment in yo sheet-eeet-eeeets
You think…for you they’d lay down their life and die?
No.
In your face behind your back they laugh at you, laugh at you
He’s a fuck boy a boy I like to fuck boy
And ya’ll know like Puffy to a lot of money we was made for each other
You think you and your DENIAL will prevail?
Let’s see if denial is willing to walk down an aisle for you wearing a veil
Me sing seh!

Tisha and her troop of dancers exit stage and begin to walk through the audience. The camera follows them as they dance to a sped up beat of “You Think…”Tisha begins to dance in circles.

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]

UserPostedImage

[Bridge]

HEYYYY-HEY-HEYYYYY
It should be a sin…
For you to let this good pussy go to waste
I catch all the rockets you launch
Kept it real raunch
Crème de la crème, call it a dime or a 5 star
Imbibe at home, at the studio, or in the car
Diamond cluster hustler, supreme bitch, Lil Kim
Loving that John, Loving that John, like your name is really John
Feeling quite non compos mentis, type covetous
Quite non compos mentis, type covetous
Walked all over like the ground I’ve worshiped you, (ground I worshiped you on)
Contemplating on how to be fifty shades of shady

Tisha walks through the audience of her peers once again; she grills Drew from his seat. They exchange a tense exchange. Tisha and her troop of dancers head back on stage.

[Chorus]

[Outro – Lil Kim Verse]

I got, no time for fake niggas
Just sip some Cristal with these real niggas
From East to West coast spread love niggas
And while you niggas talk shit we count bank figures
No time, no time, no time

Tisha and her troop of dancers begin to wild out in the audience. The camera man comes into Tisha’s view and she grabs a bat, and smashes the camera lens. Tisha screams,

“AAAAHHHHH”

UserPostedImage

Her dancers surround her, assisting her as she is in distress. They place a new fur on her, a red white and black one. Smaller than the first fur. Tisha comes to. She begins to walk with her dancers as the intro to “Upgrade U”, a track off FOR DREW plays. Jackson begins to sing, as she and her dancers make their way through the crowd and back to stage.

UserPostedImage

sounds like:

[INTRO: YG]

Mustard on the beat ho!

[Verse 1]

Hustling thriving surviving on my single flow, (on my single flow)
You was just a weak nigga with some savage pipe, (was on some shallow shit)
I changed your life, gave you whatever you like, (on my T.I.P. flow)
But you bit the hand that fed you, started chilling with some slumming bitches
Nasty chickens they look like some dirty south Bronx bitches
Look like they grew up and never left the hood
I never been outside of Brownsville bitches

[Pre-Chorus]

But baby, don’t get it twisted
You was just another nigga wanna hit this
Chasing your inner demons with a bad bitch
Should of warned you I’m always on my OBJ, (I’m straight up ferocious)
Team Gemini, yes I am a sick bitch
Regret the day FREEDOM paired us up to write on my album
But I almost let you wife this
Never make the same mistake twice, know this
You could never again touch this

UserPostedImage

Jackson is back on stage.

[Chorus]

I upgraaaaaaaaaded you, YOUUUUUUUU
I upgraaaaaaaaaded you
Feel in love once
Won’t do that shit again
Hail Mary, won’t promise, use these lyrics to instead confess
I upgraaaaaaaaaded you

[Verse 2]

Rolling around in a leased Porsche, you ain’t own that shit, (you ain’t own that shit)
Spent all your monies to impress me built a house in the Hamptons from the ground up, (I call it SING SING)
Lock the doors, shut it down, you imprisoned me, how’d I get here again?
I should throw all your dirt out on the table, the insecurities, walls you built, deny that shit you in DENIAL about
I lied when I told you I loved ya, I was on hiatus, In between albums baby
A bitch was bored, Just toying, having some fun BABY
But baby….

[Pre-Chorus]

But baby, don’t get it twisted
You was just another nigga wanna hit this
Chasing your inner demons with a bad bitch
Should of warned you I’m always on my OBJ, (I’m straight up ferocious)
Team Gemini, yes I am a sick bitch
Regret the day FREEDOM paired us up to write on my album
But I almost let you wife this

[Chorus]

I upgraaaaaaaaaded you
I ugraded youuuuuuuuu-uuuuuu-uuuuuuu
Feel in love once
Won’t do that shit again

Hail Mary, won’t promise, use these lyrics to instead confess
I upgraaaaaaaaaded you

[Outro]

I almost let you wife this
But baby…
YOUUUUUUUU- YOUUUUUUUU
YOUUUUUUUU- YOUUUUUUUU

The camera approaches Jackson again. She covers the lens with her hand and slams the camera man out of her face.

UserPostedImage

Jackson then walks center stage. The audience is a ruckus. What the fuck just happened? Was this a shit show on Drew in public? Was this therapy sessions for Tisha? Whatever the fuck it was, the audience is high off. Jackson bows as the audience screams. She blows a kiss and waves. Jackson then says,

“Thank you so much FCA’s. God Bless!”

The stage fades to black.

Fin.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 14/05/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/05/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 14/05/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/05/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/05/2017(UTC), kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/05/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#120 Posted : 14 May 2017 07:53:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica and gretchen nod at each other when aaron wins for best actor. it really had been his year for the screen.

the two are seen whispering probably dirty things while eilidh performed. though that didnt stop them from looking totally apalled when eilidh sexed things up.

erica:oh my god. can she do that?!

gretchen: is she old enough to be doing that?!

she inahles sharply when her sister doesnt win.erica starts picking at the fabric of her chair. if he sister wasnt going to win,well then the fcas would have some minor damage to a chair to deal with.

erica sees her chance....and goes for it. she picks up the chair and chucks it against the wall.

Erica:what? what cha going to do?
she asks the people around her.....before quietly sitting on the floor.

gretchen: didnt think that through,did you?

erica:nope.

gretchen: wanna sit on my lap?

erica:i have my dignity.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/05/2017(UTC)