logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<4445464748>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#901 Posted : 09 May 2020 03:19:27(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam frowns. "Jeez Jerry, I get what your saying. We will tone it down. But I mean we aren't exactly the first people to have sex on this show. I mean I could list the people who have had sex on this show but I wouldn't wanna hurt people's feelings, so I'm just gonna leave it at that".

Adam then takes a bite of his food. "Look I don't want any drama, I don't like confrontation. There's no need to be hostile."
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#902 Posted : 09 May 2020 03:30:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry gets closer to Adam. "Who exactly are you talking about...what you trying to say?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#903 Posted : 09 May 2020 03:35:39(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam shrugs. "Well some of the others in here who have been in the house once before had sex in here. Loads of people have, your trying to make me piss you off and I'm not going to even attempt to do that, I know what your wanting me to say but I won't"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#904 Posted : 09 May 2020 03:44:25(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"i dont think billy did it in here,jerry." erica pipes up. while she wasnt a fan of his,she was a fan of the truth and didnt want to see jerry and adam fight. while on the surface,the money would be on adam in a fight. but being that jerry is married to billy....jerry must be a tough son of a bitch.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#905 Posted : 09 May 2020 03:54:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry scoffs "It's good that you know to keep it on the playground with me, Adam. I don't really care what you say but I'm telling YOU to respect the space of the house. Say what you gotta say...."

Jerry then turns to Erica and talks about Adam right while he's there. "Oh trust me Erica, he better not insinuate shit. He know's damn well not to talk of or about my husband."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#906 Posted : 09 May 2020 03:59:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam frowns at them both. "I wasn't even going to say anything about your husband, I was just merely stating that others have done it in the house too. But I get what your saying and I've already said we will tone it done, your trying to push my buttons and get a rise out of me. Well it's not going to happen, you and Erica are probably both expected me to explode and get riled up but not keep pushing my buttons I dare you I won't rise to it, I know how to keep my cool".
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#907 Posted : 09 May 2020 04:02:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica backs off slightly. this wasnt her business at all but she did sort of want to defuse things a bit. "he's probably just meaning me and nichole. yeah. it happened and i sort of regret doing it on tv." erica says simply. now that she was a bit older and takara was old,erica would have done things differently.

"i am trying to calm thing,adam." erica says before sitting in one the chairs and opening another bottle of water.

jayne sits at the edge of the pool and lets her legs hang inside it. "remember when there was water in here? that was awesome."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#908 Posted : 09 May 2020 04:08:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry frowns back at Adam. "Listen, I told you what it is and that's it. It's better for you to remain calm anyway." Jerry laughs looking over at Erica. "....Erica? Calm? That can't be" Jerry grins.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#909 Posted : 09 May 2020 04:11:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam scoffs. "It's better for you to remain calm anyway...Now who's the one insinuating something, now that was uncalled for". Adam says clearly feeling hurt by what Jerry was implying.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#910 Posted : 09 May 2020 04:18:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"if i'm not fighting nichole,i dont want anyone fighting anyone else." erica laughs at jerry's words. it was a rather odd thing that she was the one trying to bring peace. erica was great at giving advice that she herself wouldnt take. erica tried,so she was bowing out of this. if things got physical,she may try to break it up. but until that point? sip some water and let things unfold.

"ciao." jayne says standing up. she is in no mood for metaphorical dick swinging, so she was getting out of dodge. "they cant stop me from soaking in the tub." she says and walks towards the bathroom.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#911 Posted : 09 May 2020 04:24:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“I’m insinuating that you and I would have a major problem if you don’t keep it on the playground. I’m telling you that.” Jerry says in response to Adam. He has no problem telling him straight up how he’s feeling. Jerry has always been very blunt and doesn’t mind speaking his mind.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#912 Posted : 09 May 2020 04:31:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam frowns. "No you was insinuating that I'm a aggressive abusive asshole you can admit it there's no need to beat around the bush so to speak. And yeah a handful of years ago I would've agreed I was an aggressive abusive asshole, I was horrible to many people and I've never had the chance to apologize to them, to make amends. But people change and I'm not that person anymore, for example if you punched me in the face right now would I then proceed to hit you back, a few years ago heck yeah I would of decked you back but now...heck no I'm not kinda person".

Adam then gets up. "Maybe we should just take a step back and just chill out, I don't want to have an issue with you. I don't want to have issues with anyone in here"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#913 Posted : 09 May 2020 04:37:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

in the bathroom jayne looks around the room and dumps a lot of shampoo and liquid soap into the tub. she turns the water on as hot as it will go and lets the tub fill with water and bubbles."oh." she suddenly remembers there are camera everywhere. "i swear this isnt supposed to be titillating. so take those thoughts elsewhere." jayne picks up a glass of champagne and looks a the tub before leaning over and pulling the drain. "yeah. fuck that,i am not giving you guys cheap thrills."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#914 Posted : 09 May 2020 05:01:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry looks at Adam, "Just remember what I said we're good...."

Jerry then speaks openly to the other housemates that may be around. "Since there's no pool or anything today. Fuck are we gonna do now?" Jerry laughs sitting down.

Gemma comes in from her workout and heads straight to the bathroom to bathe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#915 Posted : 09 May 2020 05:05:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne shrieks when the bathroom door opens. "gah! i wasnt doing anything!" she nervously says and runs past gemma. it was such a shock to have a door open to a bathroom while one was in it. for the most part,jayne lives alone and never has such a thing happen.

"naked clue." erica answers jerry while making finger guns. she loves the game clue,its big brother,so nudity is a plus. in her mind,this was a no brainer. "if they didnt give us board games,its no problem! i can draw that shit from memory."
erica is a passionate player of clue.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 09/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#916 Posted : 09 May 2020 05:23:22(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Seducing Spoon shirtless while working out was fun for David and he enjoyed the company of Gemma, but it was time for a quick shower, after which he felt very refreshed.

David now feeling good, goes checking the piece of paper he had hidden the day before in his luggage. He reads with a smile the words he had written down, this little secret song had his feelings on it, the ones he couldn't even express with words.
In the meantime he hopes nobody gets in the bedroom and sees him asking something.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Online BrownSugar  
#917 Posted : 09 May 2020 05:26:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Deneil sits at the breakfast bar eating a bowl of custard, just observing and making sure things don't get too heated. Deneil doesn't like to insert himself in drama. He only intervenes if he think there's real foul play afoot. Any other time? People can bicker and bitch as much as they like. He laughs into his bowl as they start discussing games. "Mate, I got David shaved in Truth or Dare last night. Fam still ain't got me back yet. I'd feel bad but...I'm unscathed." Deneil chuckles and shrugs before eating more of his custard.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#918 Posted : 09 May 2020 05:28:59(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
After putting the paper right it into luggage, well hidden, David walks out of bedroom overhearing Deneil. So he gets closer with a laugh.

"Hey the next time we play you start and I dare you!"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#919 Posted : 09 May 2020 05:40:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica stretches and walks towards the pink lounge. she just realized it exists and she hasnt been in there yet. by all rights she should claim it as her own and hiss like a cat when any invades it..plus she still as a few hits of acid in her shoe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 09/05/2020(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#920 Posted : 09 May 2020 06:31:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Deneil shrugs and laughs. "Fam, I actually think the dares are boring. Dare a Khan to do something and...well, you're in for a riot. Right, Jezza?" he asks Jerry, knowing that he's very familiar with how shameless the Khan boys can be. "Nah, it's the truths that sting most. Dares are just bits of fun in the moment. Truths? Some feelings could get hurt," he says with a sly wink before finishing off his custard and heading to the sink.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID