logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<45678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#101 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:06:46(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Tika clapping
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#102 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:07:41(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Nick is seen clapping for Aaron Styles and the favorite couple award. He's opening he can be nominated in the favorite couple category some day.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Read hard  
#103 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:09:38(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Poo Peter: Glad I'm not the only drunk one here!
Offline freestylechamp  
#104 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:10:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Jake and Sarah: Clap for gemma hot performance

Chris smiles at Camillo "You think this is something imagine going to the goldies, these were the fans votes goldies is where you get judged by your peers and critics. I didn't know you were this bad with nerves you get on stage and sing to large groups of people.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#105 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:11:17(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"thats my baby boy!" erich yells when dustyn and dallas win the couples award.

erica and gretchen look at each other and shrug. they have fill about 4 fetishes and still lost. they know they are really the best couple.

cassie is shown looking amused with payton handcuffs himself to karoliena. "careful what you wish for!" she giggles at the stage. her body had more bruises than she could count from karoliena. fun bruises.

"yay aaron!" erica cheers. she was pretty sure she had done some acting with him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#106 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:11:19(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)

UserPostedImage

After the lights dim and the chattering among the crowd subsides, a surprise and unannounced segment begins to unfold before their eyes. A spotlight focuses on the back of the venue and the cameras display what's going on over the huge screens at the stage. Lincoln, who hosted the Pre-Show earlier this evening, is stood holding a microphone. At first, many believe that this is another presenting segment but that is until he raises the microphone to his lips and begins to sing. Following a huge break from the performing circuit, this is the first time Lincoln has sung publicly in years. He still has a very frothy and airy voice, perfect for pop but it has developed some more depth and richness over the years, sounding better than ever. Lincoln starts to move forward while singing, walking down the aisle of the venue as a cameraman follows him with a tracking shot. It's soon apparent that this isn't an original song or premiere of new music which he has been teasing, but a cover of Brandy's "Have You Ever".

Have you ever loved somebody
So much it makes you cry?
Have you ever needed something
So bad you can't sleep at night?
Have you ever tried to find the words
But they don't come out right?
Have you ever, have you ever?

He points to the camera as he croons the iconic love song as if singing directly to the viewer. At this point, the segment still doesn't make any sense. A lot of confused looks from audience members are caught on camera but they also seem to be enjoying the surprise. Lincoln has always had a lovely, smooth voice but it has enriched over time. He is doing so much justice to a much loved #1 hit, putting so much soul and emotion into his delivery. Lincoln is also using his newfound depth and control to explore his lower vocal regions, unlike his usual light and fluffy tone. He's totally holding his own, doing it acapella with just this little microphone. Again, why he's singing this song is not yet apparent but, in terms of vocal performances, it's already one of the highlights of tonight.

Lincoln finishes singing the chorus in time with him arriving down at the front row. "Hello, FCA's! Sorry to interrupt!" The camera briefly switches to Lincoln's boyfriend, actor Aaron Styles who is looking both excited and perplexed over the mystery of what's going on. "That is one of my Aaron's favourite songs and when the lovely FCA people gave me the mic, I just HAD to sing it for him!" Lincoln beams from ear to ear and starts to walk down by the front row until he reaches his boyfriend's seat. "My Aaron, now that I have this mic...there's a lot of things that I want to tell everybody in the world. I want to tell them how much I like chicken nuggets. I want to tell them that Donald Trump is a bad man. But what I want to share with the world the most, most, mostest is how much I love you." Lincoln grins and gets down on one knee. Audible gasps, screams and whistles from the audience fill the room as soon as they see Lincoln get onto the floor. Nothing about this moment was expected from anyone in attendance, least of all Aaron, whose shock is written all over his face.

Lincoln takes out a small black box from his jacket pocket and the screams of support continue to ripple throughout the arena. Lincoln opens the box, revealing an extremely expensive looking platinum band with a princess cut diamond in the centre. The camera zooms in on the ring. "My Aaron, will you marry me?".
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 9 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), Read hard on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#107 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:13:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

As Lincoln covers Brandy, live and off the cuff, the camera often cuts to his boyfriend, Aaron Styles, whom the song is dedicated to. He looks equally as perplexed as he does in adoration, often looking back in his seat, trying to physically spot Lincoln, then turning around to see himself on the big screen. Aaron just smiles and looks around in bewilderment, totally taken aback by this clearly carefully planned dedication segment. It's evident that Lincoln nor any of the producers said a word to Aaron about this. Everyone surrounding the young actor seem equally as shocked at the very grand but oh so sweet gesture. Riley Hamilton, who is sat to the right of Aaron, chuckles and gives him a big squeeze of a hug in support as Lincoln eventually makes his way to their row. Riley has a fair idea regarding what might possibly happen next and he can't wait to see it all unfold. He shuffles away slightly to give the couple space.

Aaron gets all teary-eyed and bites on his bottom lip, not wanting to get overwhelmed but it is highly emotional. This is such a romantic gesture being displayed not only to an entire arena full of people, but the world watching at him. It's hard to remain level headed. Rightfully, all composure is thrown out the window as soon as Lincoln gets on his knee and asks the big question. Aaron covers his mouth and starts to cry. At first he just frantically nods his head, unable to get the simple, one-syllable word out. Eventually he takes a deep breath and blurts out, "YES!!".

With that Lincoln jumps to his feet and embraces Aaron, pulling him in for the biggest hug known to man. Lincoln can be heard saying "I love you, my Aaron!" through the now muffled microphone. "I love you too!", Aaron gushes, still all misty-eyed as he takes a step back while Lincoln places the ring on his finger.

"I'm going to marry Aaron!!" Lincoln exclaims excitedly into the mic while jumping up and down while Aaron laughs, looking over lovingly at his ecstatic new fiance. The whole arena erupt into a frenzy of celebratory cheers and whistles as the couple kiss and hug once more.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#108 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:17:27(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Jessica crying after seeing Lincoln Marriage proposal as trinity love hugs Jessica

Sophia Delaney says YASSSS

Keshia Smile & cheer & clap

Stardom boys smiles
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 2 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#109 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:18:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

the hesses join in with the collective "awwww" for aaron and lincoln.

mariko: if vara did that to me at an awards show,i'd fucking kill her. i'd say yes,but i'd fucking kill her.

erica: you would marry vara?!

mariko: definitely. but i'd never ask her. i have my pride and still think marriage is stupid. but i want it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#110 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:18:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cassie is seen with a tear in her eyes. It was truly beautiful what she just witnessed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#111 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:19:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Keshia Love walking fierce to the front of the stage, hyping up the crowd with her second dress while her song been playing. The audience claps at Keshia. The singer turned around and snap while smile. A well deserved round of applause, of course. Once the venue is quiet, Keshia brings the microphone to her lips

"What sup ya'll how ya doing. So you know I love music but what i love is some either good TV shows or movies ." The audience clap, relating to the true statement.

"It's so crazy, honestly. There's SO many of them and i don't know who gonna win it. The crowd cheers.

"To Be, honestly i gotta say....Do ya'll think i look good with this second outfit or do think i look good in that first outfit." Keshia says with jokes, posing like supermodel & audience laugh. "Men and women from all around the world are talented.... OKAY. Alright alright so we're gonna get to nominee for Favorite Show/Movie & here are the nominee for Favorite Show/Movie"

Pop Culture Catch Up
Celebrity Big Brother 7
The New Heroes
AntiSocial

Wooo, TV Shows/Movies are amazing but there is a but, I don't know who's gonna win it cause they have good stuff that i like!!" Keshia says as she open the envelope in her hand. "And the award for Favorite Show/Movie Nominees goes to.................!"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/09/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#112 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:21:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Jade walked out onto the stage and smiles at the audience in attendance.
"Hola FCA, Have y'all enjoying this show so far, cause it's has been amazing so far. But now onto why am I up here, I am here to present the award for Favorite Rock/Indie Act".
Jade laugh excited and then speak once more.

"There have been a lot of amazing acts that I enjoy listening to and they have been doing such great things musically, so without further a do let get into some nominee....The nominees for Favorite Rock/Indie Act are....

BRANDON CAULFIELD
CHICAGO NOBODY
CRISTINA LAKE
ATOMIC WAR BRIDE
READ HARDS

After the nominees have been announced Jade smiles mysteriously & opens up the little envelop and then reads the name.

"And the winner for Favorite Rock/Indie Act is..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/09/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 02/09/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#113 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:23:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Suzie is seen clapping for Chicago Nobody! "yes king! About time!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#114 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:24:59(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Jade happliy smile at Chicago Nobody because she is a huge fan of Chicago Nobody & gave him hugs
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#115 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:25:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Christopher accepts the award for CBB7's win. He's a little bitter about not winning the songwriter trophy but he's proud of this show and at least he gets to go up on stage.

Camillo just looks at Chris as his name is called. His jaw drops and he slowly pulls himself up out of his seat, shaking like a leaf.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#116 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:29:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich: lost to some weirdo and his cat. i approve of this.

erica:i technically win 2 awards! i was on big brother.

nina: sort of unfair. those other shows didnt stand a chance to the big brother juggernaut. even if this years was tame...aside from all the hetro fucking.

erica: jayne wanted to break that cyle,but you know... it was me,nichole,or ada for her. two of us were taken and one is sort of a bitch.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#117 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:30:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After the winner of Favorite Indie Act is announced, Payton comes out to a barrage of cheers from fans. "IIIIIGHT GIVIT UP! GIVITTT UPP!!! FUH YA WINNAHS AH DUH FAV INDIE ACT.!!!" Payton claps with an envelope in hand and waits for the fans to stop cheering. "Ite, chu alzo godda givit up duh La Familia artistzz Jade chu know she fiyahhh ANNNND ha single Like Dat our rite now n' ya boi produced it soo chu know gotta shaww dat sumn luv chu feel?!" Payton obviously went off script to promote his artist but doesn't clear. He hunches and laughs and then continues. "Ite soooo duh next award izzz foh favorite indie single..." The fans cheer and Payton nods. "ight so diss duh typa music dat bringga vibe, sumn dats diff den anyotha music dat b on duh radio so i giv mad props tuh all duh nominees in dis category chu feel?" After the nominees are read, Payton waits a moment for the fans to stop cheering. "IIIIIGHT DUH WINNA ISSSSSSSS"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/09/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#118 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:31:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris goes up to the stage and waves "Chicago was suppose to win all the awards tonight but he will settle for this one." Chris said laughing, "On a serious note, I want to tell you guys that Chicago, is very happy and also I'm happy for him. The man is a great talent so expect him on the stage next time, thank you." and goes off stage to give Camillo his trophy.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), Read hard on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Read hard  
#119 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:32:54(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Robin Banks:oh fuck
The Bitch: you really thought we'd win?
Robin Banks: I hoped so!
Poo Peter: Chicago Nobody? More like Chicago Somebody haha
The Bitch: sick burn. How dreary to be somebody.
Gory: public like a frog. I'm glad we didn't win. I'd hate to have to go up there.
thanks 1 user thanked Read hard for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#120 Posted : 31 August 2020 07:33:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i will fight anyone who doesnt cheer for cristina!" erica is heard over the cheers when she is announced
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage