logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#61 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:39:30(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
"I think it'll take more than a wink to shake your boss," Deneil says with a little laugh before taking a few forkfuls of his food. It's similar to a Sunday roast dinner which is popular back home in Britain so Deneil enjoys the familiarity of the meat, gravy and potato combo. Of course, this dish is turned on its head and all dressed up with the finest ingredients, but the vibe is still similar. "Drew, I'd kiss you no matter what. Any time, any place, any meaty flavour." Deneil smiles and rests his hand on top of Drew's for a moment. "But not right at this minute, bruv. This beef is fucking bangin'!". He starts digging in to his meal again, clearly enjoying it.

"That's all I needed to hear." He says with a dreamy look in his eyes. Drew chuckles as Deneil goes ham on his food. "I'm glad you're enjoying the dinner. Can't wait to see what they're bringing out for dessert." Drew looks down at his plate and it's already empty. He clearly didn't have anything to eat before showing up to the party.
Offline erich hess  
#62 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:41:49(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
"drinking,bad boys? you really are re-inventing!" nina says in amazement. "next you'll be wanting to hit the bathroom and hit the rails." she giggles.

"the food looks so good. i am probably going to steal some other table's food too." lydia grins.

"new bad girl serenity could get in on some grand theft,looking at these wine prices." nina suggests,fully on board with seeing how much they could get away with.

"if i knew there was going to be this level of stuff,i'd have brought my grandma purse." lydia says in dismay. she was always up for stealing from labels. especially ones she didnt work for.

OOC: I'm so sorry, I did not see this d'oh!

"I don't wanna rebrand TOO far." Serenity chuckles. She was definitely having a lot more fun in life now that she was more confident and happier doing whatever she wanted without worrying about what people thought of her. At the end of the day she just wanted to write songs and have fun. She was never going to be a perfect princess. "Won't people know their food is missing? I know I would notice a whole plate gone from my presence." She looked at her tiny clutch. "Well....I can put some appetizers in here for later but I don't think a bottle will be...camouflaged. Does anyone mind having pregnancy rumors started about them? I think a bottle could fit under a dress," She says jokingly.

ooc:there is a lot of folks here,so i do not blame you.

"so no doing shots from someone's cleavage? or throwing chairs. got it." nina says with a nod. "though we could probably set the fire sprinklers off with these candles,love. " nina says with a glance above them. its not exactly clear on how much of this is joke.

lydia is on her 6th glass of very expensive wine. " you know.." she starts before taking a bite of food and gesturing with her fork. " this is pretty good. maybe we could say that joey guy made me pregnant and we sneak out with a good haul." in the same tone as someone who talks about bigfoot.

"dont listen to erica,love. your life will be easier. shes as full of shit as can be. " nina says tiredly. she looks to serenity and tilts her head. "only one of use went on a date with ryan." she says,growing more comfortable with teasing her a little.

mariko and vara return to the room. both wildly gesturing and speaking in an animated manner.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#63 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:48:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)

"I dont trust everybody's cooking, cus everybody don't know how to season you know?" Tatiana starts to drop a few drops of the hot sauce on her food. "Oh, don't remind me. That show was so extra. I don't know yet, I would love my own show but then again everybody does the whole reality thing to death. When I can make it interesting then I'll do it. I wanna be the next New York, HBIC!"

Younghood nods his head "tell me about it, I mean their only so much you can do with certain things. Who's bright idea was it to eat fish eggs?" He did not like the idea of eating caviar even if he could afford it whenever. he got his chicken and put some of Tatiana's hot sauce on it. "I'm surprised we haven't seen a reality dating show, you look like the bachelor? You could possibly take that and run with it. just give me a kickback." He said with a wink, "but shit you can do it write your own show and be in charge. who knows I might come on it, give me a bigger spotlight."

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Quote:

Coke enjoyed her beef dish with a side of Pinot Noir. "Good choice, babe!" She says, trying to explain the drink to him. "It's a dry wine but it's smooth. Very light and kind of fruity, with an overall herbal taste to it." Coke and Kidd come from two different backgrounds and she always enjoys putting him on to the finer things in life. "I hope you enjoy it. If not, try another glass. I'm sure you'll find something that tastes good to you."

Rum looks stuck when he asks her about the wine. "I really don't know. Arent they all bitter?" She looks over at Coke for some guidance. Coke laughs and points to one of the wines on the menu.

"You guys should get the Cabernet Sauvignon 1995. It tastes like black fruit but without the sweetness, if that makes sense."

Rum shrugs her shoulders and orders exactly what Coke tells her to. She looks over at Tyron. "I don't think we've ever been on a date this fancy. If I get used to this, you might have to start stepping your game up." She jokes.

Kidd smiled taking a cooking class really helped out. Since being with Coke he had to learn new things and how to do things differently so he listened and took notice about how to pair food with wine. "Thanks, I had to do some prep for this so I glad some of the studying paid off. We should go on a date doing a wine tour since you seem pretty interested in these things," he said he order the same thing as her.

Tyron nodded as he got the chicken and cabernet. "I have never been one of those wine-drinking parties before. If liquor was involved it was what could get me drunk the quickness without tasting like ass." He looked at Nina as if to say 'are dates going to be any more fancier than this,' " I don't think I like fanciness, the food is good but I'm a worker. I much rather be working than standing out."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 16 February 2021 12:54:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"drinking,bad boys? you really are re-inventing!" nina says in amazement. "next you'll be wanting to hit the bathroom and hit the rails." she giggles.

"the food looks so good. i am probably going to steal some other table's food too." lydia grins.

"new bad girl serenity could get in on some grand theft,looking at these wine prices." nina suggests,fully on board with seeing how much they could get away with.

"if i knew there was going to be this level of stuff,i'd have brought my grandma purse." lydia says in dismay. she was always up for stealing from labels. especially ones she didnt work for.

OOC: I'm so sorry, I did not see this d'oh!

"I don't wanna rebrand TOO far." Serenity chuckles. She was definitely having a lot more fun in life now that she was more confident and happier doing whatever she wanted without worrying about what people thought of her. At the end of the day she just wanted to write songs and have fun. She was never going to be a perfect princess. "Won't people know their food is missing? I know I would notice a whole plate gone from my presence." She looked at her tiny clutch. "Well....I can put some appetizers in here for later but I don't think a bottle will be...camouflaged. Does anyone mind having pregnancy rumors started about them? I think a bottle could fit under a dress," She says jokingly.

ooc:there is a lot of folks here,so i do not blame you.

"so no doing shots from someone's cleavage? or throwing chairs. got it." nina says with a nod. "though we could probably set the fire sprinklers off with these candles,love. " nina says with a glance above them. its not exactly clear on how much of this is joke.

lydia is on her 6th glass of very expensive wine. " you know.." she starts before taking a bite of food and gesturing with her fork. " this is pretty good. maybe we could say that joey guy made me pregnant and we sneak out with a good haul." in the same tone as someone who talks about bigfoot.

"dont listen to erica,love. your life will be easier. shes as full of shit as can be. " nina says tiredly. she looks to serenity and tilts her head. "only one of use went on a date with ryan." she says,growing more comfortable with teasing her a little.

mariko and vara return to the room. both wildly gesturing and speaking in an animated manner.

Serenity held up her hand in protest. "Shots, always! Throwing chairs, sadly, no. I'm not a violent woman." She smiles. Looking at the candles and the sprinklers, she pauses. "Then everyone would be wet and they might beat us. I can run fast in heels though, that's one of my charms." She was born to wear heels so nothing was a challenge for her. Put her in a forest with a grizzly bear and stilettos and she'd probably get mauled but she'd give a good chase.

"6?! Wow, I'm falling behind!" She chuckles and then grabs another glass. "Now, who is Joey? Do we know him and how? Is he here? Is he cute?" She raised an eyebrow, completely unaware who that named belonged to.

Hearing Nina's joke, she laughs loudly. "Touché! You're absolutely right, I can totally deal with that then."

Quote:
Younghood nods his head "tell me about it, I mean their only so much you can do with certain things. Who's bright idea was it to eat fish eggs?" He did not like the idea of eating caviar even if he could afford it whenever. he got his chicken and put some of Tatiana's hot sauce on it. "I'm surprised we haven't seen a reality dating show, you look like the bachelor? You could possibly take that and run with it. just give me a kickback." He said with a wink, "but shit you can do it write your own show and be in charge. who knows I might come on it, give me a bigger spotlight."

Tatiana stops chewing and looks at him. "Is that what this is? Please say sike." She narrows her eyes at him, hoping he was kidding. "You know I was thinking of that. I can be a bachelorette and find love." She laughs at his offer. "You're kinda smart, I'll give that to you. I respect the creativity. Hmm, maybe you can write the theme song for my show!"

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#65 Posted : 16 February 2021 13:06:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd smiled taking a cooking class really helped out. Since being with Coke he had to learn new things and how to do things differently so he listened and took notice about how to pair food with wine. "Thanks, I had to do some prep for this so I glad some of the studying paid off. We should go on a date doing a wine tour since you seem pretty interested in these things," he said he order the same thing as her.

Tyron nodded as he got the chicken and cabernet. "I have never been one of those wine-drinking parties before. If liquor was involved it was what could get me drunk the quickness without tasting like ass." He looked at Nina as if to say 'are dates going to be any more fancier than this,' " I don't think I like fanciness, the food is good but I'm a worker. I much rather be working than standing out."

"I love all the effort you put into these things. You're so thoughtful." Coke says, holding one of his hands. "I don't thinka wine tour would be half bad. If you want to, why not? I'll get someone to set it up soon. Warning you in advance though, they're kind of boring. At least I have the perfect outfit for it." Coke was already thinking of what she'd wear. It's the look that matttered most to her when doing casual rich people stuff.

"Wine isn't all that. Now if it's Sangria, I'm in there!" Nina says as she tastes the expensive wine. "Hmm, not too shabby." She puts the glass down and begins to eat her beef. "Oh please, with that new salary I dont want anymore beach dates and after party bathroom hook ups. I'm thiking more like private island getaways and helicopter rides. Literally. I mean, is it even safe to fuck in a helicopter?" She continues to eat, listening to what tyron has to say. "You're a hard worker but you're also a star. It's god to stand out sometimes."
Offline erich hess  
#66 Posted : 16 February 2021 13:07:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

lydia looks down into her drink and sighs in defeat. "i can wear heels,but i cannot move in them. " she admits and looks around before whispering, "i'm actually barefoot under the table."

"joey is some guy that nobody ever sees. he is dating,or maybe even married to isabel. my friend erica swears he doesnt exist...in spite of him being well known to one of our friends.. fucking well dense she is sometimes." nina explains,finishing her glass of wine. "but yes,he is a beautiful,beautiful man. like,prettier than most women i know. present company excluded."

"we're like hot wine moms." lydia adds. the putting away of alcohol displaying its effect.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#67 Posted : 16 February 2021 13:26:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tatiana stops chewing and looks at him. "Is that what this is? Please say sike." She narrows her eyes at him, hoping he was kidding. "You know I was thinking of that. I can be a bachelorette and find love." She laughs at his offer. "You're kinda smart, I'll give that to you. I respect the creativity. Hmm, maybe you can write the theme song for my show!"

Younghood almost choked on his food as she had this serious look of what she was eating, " Girl, I can't say sike. On the bright side, it wasn't bad when eating it right? Now the real food is coming so you don't have to worry." He said eating and drinking "Fuck yea, take my single with your name in it and rock out. I'm sure you will get views and become a bigger star than you already are, no doubt."

"I love all the effort you put into these things. You're so thoughtful." Coke says, holding one of his hands. "I don't thinka wine tour would be half bad. If you want to, why not? I'll get someone to set it up soon. Warning you in advance though, they're kind of boring. At least I have the perfect outfit for it." Coke was already thinking of what she'd wear. It's the look that matttered most to her when doing casual rich people stuff.

"Wine isn't all that. Now if it's Sangria, I'm in there!" Nina says as she tastes the expensive wine. "Hmm, not too shabby." She puts the glass down and begins to eat her beef. "Oh please, with that new salary I dont want anymore beach dates and after party bathroom hook ups. I'm thiking more like private island getaways and helicopter rides. Literally. I mean, is it even safe to fuck in a helicopter?" She continues to eat, listening to what tyron has to say. "You're a hard worker but you're also a star. It's god to stand out sometimes."

Kidd smirked as he held her hand as he leaned in and whisper in her ear "I don't it will be boring getting drunk and fooling around a wine cellar could be exciting right? Try to wear an outfit that is easy to get out of cause we don't want wine stains on them." Kidd loved nothing more than to tease his wife, was he interested in a wine tour. Sure how they made wine and all that could be interesting, but getting to tease his wife as they get drunk 10 out of 10 was really looking forward towards that part of it.

Tyron thought about something to get him going "Long Island, I want something that takes me out without me knowing it." He ate and drink his food and it was good, but he was pretty simple so he didn't really see what so such a big deal for it to be so expensive. "I very much like beach dates, and Bathroom and back seat hookups are the best hooks ups. You remember them much more and better. All you think about the fancy ones is the money." He then thought about a helicopter and what the sex would be like but knowing that it could get rough he shook the thought away. " It would not be safe not at all. I think background is best for me, you can shine for the both of us."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#68 Posted : 16 February 2021 13:31:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Anniken Dahl-Smith appears in the middle of the dance floor in a brand new outfit.

"Before we end dinner, I'd like to take some time to lift up my wine glass and give a speech!"

Everybody lifts up their wine glasses with Anniken.

"As you all know, Dahlhouse Entertainment has been closed down for about 3 years now. During our hiatus, every single person on our roster got the chance to grow and so did the company. A lot of you have stuck with me through thick and thin and I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much for trusting my vision and showing the utmost loyalty to the Dahlhouse. It means so much to me to be able to make so many dreams come true. To all my new signees, I look forward to getting to know you all and working to build your careers so that we here at Dahlhouse Entertainment can take you to new heights. Give yourselves a hand."

Anniken tightly holds her wine in one hand and claps along with the guests.

"This is a very special night where I get to announce that for the first time in the history of this once small company, I have a board of directors who are on this journey with me. I want to thank Romeo Lefèvre, Executive Vice President & Excutive Director of Dance as well as my best friend for being there for me no matter what and not accepting the company when I tried to hand it over to him." She laughs a little. "Dietz Von Schmidt , my Executive Director of Mental Health Services for being a shining light in this company who's always willing to sit down and listen to the needs and problems of my artists and even myself. You are a brilliant doctor. Malcolm Tiller, Director of Business Affairs who now handles all of the things that I no longer have to so that I wont have to go home with a damn headache every night. Brenda Harrison, our Director of Legal Department, who helped us win a huge case in the last few years and continues to protect our company and our creatives. Cory Dionne, Director of A&R, who always brings some of the best talent to my doorsteps. Can you believe I used to have to go personally scout out everyone on my own? Jennifer Woo, Marketing Director, thank you for joining the team, we are so happy to have your expertise on board. Olivia Wilson, Head of Public Relations, thank you so much in advance, honey, you've got a storm coming your way. Ansley Bates, Art Director, we trust your vision through and through. I can not wait to see how you guide this roster into greatness. Veronica Carter, Fashion Director. We badly needed a stylist here at Dahlhouse Entertainment and even just tonight, we're all already looking better than ever. Last but certainly not the least, Tyron Jackson, thank you so much for joining my team as the Head of Security. You have had one hell of a comeback story and I am so proud to be apart of it."

Anniken smiles at all the faces among her.

"With the help of all of you, Dahlhouse Entertainment will become an unstoppable force within this industry. We will make dreams and change lives. So if I haven't said it enough, I'll say it again. Thank you, thank you thank you! To the Dahlhouse!"

Anniken lifts her wine glass up and throws it back. The crowd repeats after her.

"TO THE DAHLHOUSE!"

Everyone cheers together.

"Alright, alright, now go dance!" Anniken says as she puts her wine glass down and cues for the DJ to turn the music up.

Edited by user 16 February 2021 13:37:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 25/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#69 Posted : 16 February 2021 13:45:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko and vara stop the goofing around while anniken spoke. the coke was starting to wear off and it probably was good to listen to the boss while she spoke. the pair cheered as anniken rattled off the roster and mariko could finally put names to faces. which really made her wonder about the allie girl. surely there was some violation of patient's trust there,but it wasnt mariko's problem. but when tyron's name and role was mentioned,that was mariko's problem. " nope. not doing this. " mariko spats and drinks the last of her wine before motioning for more. "lets go,vara. i'm done here."

vara nods in agreement. she knew mariko's concerns. " is she fucking insane? head of security?! " she asks no one in particular.

"i'll ask to be let go or i will make them drop me. there is no way i am having that psycho know where we live." mariko says,pouring the red wine onto the tablecloth. the pair get up and walk towards the door.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#70 Posted : 16 February 2021 13:45:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)

Younghood almost choked on his food as she had this serious look of what she was eating, " Girl, I can't say sike. On the bright side, it wasn't bad when eating it right? Now the real food is coming so you don't have to worry." He said eating and drinking "Fuck yea, take my single with your name in it and rock out. I'm sure you will get views and become a bigger star than you already are, no doubt."

"Oh yeah! I appreciate the shoutout." Tatiana laughs. "Like I say, any press is good press. Now, Mr. Hood, do you dance at all or are you one of those people that likes to hold up the wall and look cute?"

lydia looks down into her drink and sighs in defeat. "i can wear heels,but i cannot move in them. " she admits and looks around before whispering, "i'm actually barefoot under the table."

"joey is some guy that nobody ever sees. he is dating,or maybe even married to isabel. my friend erica swears he doesnt exist...in spite of him being well known to one of our friends.. fucking well dense she is sometimes." nina explains,finishing her glass of wine. "but yes,he is a beautiful,beautiful man. like,prettier than most women i know. present company excluded."

"we're like hot wine moms." lydia adds. the putting away of alcohol displaying its effect.

"Oh I can teach you! It's hard but once you get used to them, it's like walking on air. And you can look taller." Serenity smiles. She was only about 5'3" but her heels made her about 3 inches taller, 4 on a good day. When Lydia says shes barefoot, she sneaks a peek under the table cloth. "Wow, your feet are nice."

After confirming the identity of this man Joey, she shook her head. "Ohhhhh, okay. I've heard of some people who make up their significant others so maybe she was onto something. But if he's here tonight then yeah, I don't think she'd show up with a random guy...maybe." She had only spoken to Isabel a few times but never really about personal things. She had never seen Joey herself but she was sure he was real. "Aww, we're all a couple of catches, right? And we got personality too. Hell, we could be the most attractive group of women in this place. After Anniken, of course." She said the last part loudly as if she thought she had secret service men listening and ready to throw out anyone not saying good things about her.

"Yes, though I might be more heavy on the wine if I ever had a kid." She shakes her head, almost afraid of the thought. When she heard the dancefloor was opening, she got excited. "Oh my god, let's go dance!!!"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline kandii  
#71 Posted : 16 February 2021 13:59:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Kidd smirked as he held her hand as he leaned in and whisper in her ear "I don't it will be boring getting drunk and fooling around a wine cellar could be exciting right? Try to wear an outfit that is easy to get out of cause we don't want wine stains on them." Kidd loved nothing more than to tease his wife, was he interested in a wine tour. Sure how they made wine and all that could be interesting, but getting to tease his wife as they get drunk 10 out of 10 was really looking forward towards that part of it.

Tyron thought about something to get him going "Long Island, I want something that takes me out without me knowing it." He ate and drink his food and it was good, but he was pretty simple so he didn't really see what so such a big deal for it to be so expensive. "I very much like beach dates, and Bathroom and back seat hookups are the best hooks ups. You remember them much more and better. All you think about the fancy ones is the money." He then thought about a helicopter and what the sex would be like but knowing that it could get rough he shook the thought away. " It would not be safe not at all. I think background is best for me, you can shine for the both of us."

"Wine stains? Oh you mean like that one dress that I can never wear again?" Coke smirked. Rum looked over in disguist.

"Bitch, ewww. Yall talking about cum at the dinner table??"

Coke shakes her head. "I'm sorry, did I not just hear you request helicopter dick??"

"See, you just nosy." Rum says back to her.

The 2 couples got up with each other after they were done eating. Rum continues talking to Tyron. "Money makes me happy, Tyron. You know this. Not gonna lie though, that first bathroom meet up is definitely what secured your spot with me." She laughs. "Aw bummer," Nina is disappointed that the helicopter ride wouldn't work out the way she imagined it in her head. "Guess we gonna have to join the mile high club the boring way."
Offline erich hess  
#72 Posted : 16 February 2021 14:02:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"im surprised lydia cant work heels. i mean,if any of us here look like a stripper..." nina giggles while trailing off.

lydia snaps her napkin at nina. their new friend could get the wrong idea about her. "serenity's finishing school for wayward girls,i will be your first student." lydia says with a nod. she could use some more skills,who knew if she'd ever have to take off running in heels. "why thank you,serenity. i may have done some toe work." she laughs and blushes slightly. she had done some modeling work for summers time black and blues. "you were saved by the dancefloor,i was going to say whip those toes out so we could compare."

ooc: i gotta cut this short. i got something thant needs handling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#73 Posted : 16 February 2021 14:27:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh yeah! I appreciate the shoutout." Tatiana laughs. "Like I say, any press is good press. Now, Mr. Hood, do you dance at all or are you one of those people that likes to hold up the wall and look cute?"

"No, doubt. Others have been hitting me up on why I didn't shout them out, but you know rhyme scheme and easy name to say in lyrics made it a nice choice," he said giving her the thumbs-up. He got up and smirked "How in-depth dancing are we talking, like a two-step, or do I have to pull out dancing with the stars level of dancing," He said making his way to the dance floor.

"Wine stains? Oh you mean like that one dress that I can never wear again?" Coke smirked. Rum looked over in disguist.

"Bitch, ewww. Yall talking about cum at the dinner table??"

Coke shakes her head. "I'm sorry, did I not just hear you request helicopter dick??"

"See, you just nosy." Rum says back to her.

The 2 couples got up with each other after they were done eating. Rum continues talking to Tyron. "Money makes me happy, Tyron. You know this. Not gonna lie though, that first bathroom meet up is definitely what secured your spot with me." She laughs. "Aw bummer," Nina is disappointed that the helicopter ride wouldn't work out the way she imagined it in her head. "Guess we gonna have to join the mile high club the boring way."

"I like that dress too," Kidd said before he started to laugh about the helicopter sex grabbing Coke's hand "Come on let's dance,"

Tyron smirks at her "I do my best stuff in difficult moments, if you really want to do the helicopter thing it is going to be Bondage heavy but I could make it if you are so gung ho about it." Tyron knew about the money thing as taking care of a child would take some money, to begin with, he was thankful that Anniken called him out and got him to work with all of these expectations he wanted to live up to it. "dancing isn't really my thing,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#74 Posted : 16 February 2021 14:50:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I like that dress too," Kidd said before he started to laugh about the helicopter sex grabbing Coke's hand "Come on let's dance,"

Tyron smirks at her "I do my best stuff in difficult moments, if you really want to do the helicopter thing it is going to be Bondage heavy but I could make it if you are so gung ho about it." Tyron knew about the money thing as taking care of a child would take some money, to begin with, he was thankful that Anniken called him out and got him to work with all of these expectations he wanted to live up to it. "dancing isn't really my thing,"

Coke dances with Kidd, having a lot of fun being out with her husband. They usually like to stay in so this is definitely different from what they've been doing for at least the last 2 years. She wrapped her hands around him as they grooved to the music.

"I am not about to let you tie me up on a helicopter. How am I gonna get to the parachute in time if something goes wrong?" Rum grabs on of Tyron's hands and twirls herself with it. "Oh, come one. You've said that before, remember? I don't care, we gon two step in this bitch one way or the other." Rum does a little footwork and looks up at Tyron. "You not gonna let me dance by myself, are you?"

Edited by user 16 February 2021 14:53:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#75 Posted : 16 February 2021 15:00:25(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Coke dances with Kidd, having a lot of fun being out with her husband. They usually like to stay in so this is definitely different from what they've been doing for at least the last 2 years. She wrapped her hands around him as they grooved to the music.

"I am not about to let you tie me up on a helicopter. How am I gonna get to the parachute in time if something goes wrong?" Rum grabs one of Tyron's hands and twirls herself with it. "Oh, come one. You've said that before, remember? I don't care, we gon two step in this bitch one way or the other." Rum does a little footwork and looks up at Tyron. "You not gonna let me dance by myself, are you?"

Kidd danced with his wife, it was nice to be able to get out of the house and be able to get some fresh air, they have been home bodies for a while with only him working on his music before spending more time together. He tried to be there as much as possible for her support when her father pasted away and he feels like they have gotten closer as they spent more time together now then they did when they were dating. "So what do you have planned after this my dear, now that your out I don't think you are in a rush to get back home?"

Tyron looked at her "Who said you were going to be the only one tied up?" He gave her a wink before taking her hand and going to the dance floor with her."I think this wasn't the first time you got me to dance with you either," he said while dancing close to her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage