logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

134 Pages«<129130131132133>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#2601 Posted : 20 June 2024 18:11:14(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19302 time(s) in 7685 post(s)
"I do miss and love a real sense of community. I try to create my own with my mates, reach out to others in the industry when I can. Can be quite isolating at times. Not just London but this business. I know that when you attend award shows, it seems like you're tripping over celebrities but that's still only a very small percentage of the world. Very few people know what it's like and have lived shared experiences. Always think we should stick together. Not into any feud or rivalry business. There's enough divide and conquer tactics going on in the outside world." Riley takes a gulp of his beer, needing some refreshment after his spiel. "Fuck, getting deep and political again, lad. Any more rambling and I'll be starting a podcast." Riley chuckles and goes for another swig.

Riley smirks and nods along in agreement when Jack says he wouldn't be interested in anything serious with Carly if anything should come of it. "Yeah, it's good to, uh, let off some steam from time to time, eh? Just...right...not meaning to be a preachy, father figure type git here. You're a smart lad, I'm sure you already know but just remember to keep safe, yeah? The can of worms that could open should anything go...awry. Hellish." Riley exhales, widening his eyes at the mere prospect of getting a one night stand pregnant. "Glad we had this talk about the birds and the bees!" Cackling, Riley gives Jack a playful slap on the leg, not wanting to come across as patronising but also wanting to be a good role model for his younger friend.

"Bastard..." Riley jokingly mutters under his breath when Jack selects Real Madrid, the little shit. He wanted to tease him about his beloved Newcastle. "You know what? For that, you deserve this." Riley leans to the side and farts loudly against Jack's leg before returning to a more comfortable position. "Been holding onto that since the taxi and was trying to be polite but fuck you, lad." Riley laughs into the rim of his beer bottle, trying to steadily compose himself and somehow return the conversation to a more sentimental tone. "Well...I'm sure you're looking forward to more visits now!" Riley swigs some more beer and finally winds down into a more serious mindset. "Honestly though, like we were saying earlier, my door is symbolically open for you anytime, lad. If you ever need to get away from it all, need someone to talk to or just want a right old piss up, reach out whenever."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2602 Posted : 20 June 2024 18:51:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8687 time(s) in 2726 post(s)
Jack listens to Riley and laughs a little, “Fuckin’ hell lad, I think I might just scrap this music thing and become a trolley lad for Tesco!” he says with a smile as he takes another mouthful of his drink, finally finishing off his pizza also. “But nah, I know what you’re saying and you’re spot on, pal. I couldn’t be arsed with petty little rivalries and shit like that.”

Jack nods as Riley gives him advice, although he’s still young he had been around the block enough times to know not to be so reckless, especially in his position now where opportunity would arrive more often for him. “Cheers, grandad.” He says with a smirk, “I definitely won’t be doing owt daft like that. Always protected.” He thinks for a moment about how difficult it must have been for the Weekend boys during those early years, “It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, but I can’t ever see myself being that reckless. You must have had a few close shaves back in the day, though?” Although he joked, he appreciated Riley looking out for him.

Jack laughs as Riley cracks one off, “Fuckin’ bell end!” he says unserious, “Dirty bastard.” He leans forward as if it start taking the game of FIFA more seriously now, knowing he had absolutely no chance of winning. Before listening to Riley, “I’ll definitely be taking you up on that offer. I’m going to be down here a lot, by the sounds of things so I’m going need some fucker to hang around with. I’ll definitely be keeping in touch.”
Offline BrownSugar  
#2603 Posted : 20 June 2024 19:23:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Tesco? Really? Interesting. Always had you down as an Asda lad. You'd look right sexy in a bright green zipper." Riley chuckles and finishes off his first bottle of beer. He makes sure to reassure his friend however, making a point of turning to face him in a moment of sincerity. "Sorry, mate. Not meaning to put the fear of God in you. I swear this is also a fucking brilliant life! Bizarre at times but absolutely brilliant for the most part. Just don't want to sell you a rose-tinted dream is all. You're still in for a great time. Making your art your living? Insane, lad."

Riley scoffs when Jack ribs him by branding him 'grandad'. "Alright, just because I'm turning 30 next month. Cheeky cunt. Honestly though, good lad. Stay protected." He laughs softly and places his empty beer bottle down on the table. When asked about his own close shaves, Riley snickers as his face starts to blush a little. A decade's worth of encounters infiltrate his mind all at once. "God, yeah. I'm always safe but you can never guarantee that it's always going to work. There's always that 2% chance. It's all fun and games in the moment but when it's all done and that post-nut clarity sets in, so does the panic sometimes. "Fuck, what if? What if?!". Prefer just going down these day. Oof!" Riley lets out a dirty chuckle, bringing it back around to lad talk rather than putting Jack off sex as well as a career in music.

"Oh you don't know the half of it, Jacky boy!" Riley teases after being dubbed a 'dirty bastard' and in a true dirty move, he instantly has one of his players badly tackle Jack's. "Now would you look at it. Shame." Riley tuts and shakes his head, trying to wind Jack up but karma creeps up and he accidentally passes the ball over to the opposition. "Oh for fffff...". Riley grunts and keeps his eyes focus on the television while continuing their conversation. "Also, if there's anyone else you ever want to meet, let me know and I'll try pull some strings and make it happen. I got you. Though I will want some royalties if I end up orchestrating the collaboration of the century. Can see it now...you and Blake Williams."
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2604 Posted : 20 June 2024 20:48:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jack laughs a little at the Asda comment, and nods his head as Riley reassures him, “Good to know! It’s been canny sound so far, nowt too crazy. It’s if it starts to get a bit too overblown that I’d probably struggle with. I don’t want to be the lad wearing sunglasses indoors, thinking he’s the dogs bollocks. Just want to make my music and have it find it’s audience and try to keep it as relatable to my type of people as possible. Y’know?”

“Aye, that’s one thing I’ll always do. Can’t ever be too safe.” He says, listening to Riley’s own story. Jack laughs a little, “Honestly mate, there’s a lot of fucking minefields to try to dodge in this industry, like.” He says, shaking his head as he finishes his drink.
He looks across at Riley as he snaps one of Jack’s players in half, “Fuckin’ hell, son.” He says as one of his players gains possession, he just smashes the ball down the pitch in the hope of causing enough chaos to gain a flukey goal. “Totally honest? I’m not really into that whole celebrity chasing world. There’s a handful of people I respect as musicians but these days what’s popular isn’t really my sort of thing. I think (Ryan Ross) Hernandez is one hell of a guitarist but seems like a bit of a pretentious cunt. I respect Hess but he’s mad as fuck, I wouldn’t mind going for a drink with him but would probably struggle to keep up. Other than that, there’s not a lot of people I’d be interested in meeting to be honest.”
Offline C4AJoh  
#2605 Posted : 21 June 2024 00:07:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
*just to set the scene*

Jadyn had given access to his villa in Miami to Billy Khan for the week while he was temporarily in Florida to deal with some personal family matters, the two had a mutual respect for each other ever since ‘Orion’ arrived on the music scene four years ago and although having never met in person yet, had occasionally shot each other a message of support on their various individual projects. Billy had mentioned over text about having to fly out to Florida on short notice and Jadyn offered up his villa as a place for Billy stay while out there since it would remain unused while Jadyn was back in California working.

With a few days free of work commitments, Jadyn decided that he would fly out to Miami, taking an opportunity to finally meet in person with Billy who is primarily based in the UK, meaning their paths don’t cross very often. He had sent a message to Billy to let him know he’d be heading out and would be due there pretty soon. The villa was a five bedroom building by the beach, with a large pool and built in gym, very secluded and private with large fencing all around the complex. It was a perfect place as a getaway from the busyness of California for Jadyn and the perfect place to really let loose and enjoy himself without the attention that he receives back home.

Jadyn arrived at the electric gate in his Maybach and entered the code to gain access to the driveway, as the gates opened he pulled into the driveway and got out of the vehicle. As he walked around into the back garden area of the villa he glanced up and spotted Billy on the balcony with a couple of smoke clouds in the air just above him. He gave him a nod of acknowledgement, “My man!.” He says as he walked across the garden, by the pool area and up the steps and through the kitchen doors. He placed his phone, shades and wallet down on the kitchen top as he waited for Billy to head downstairs.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 21/06/2024(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2606 Posted : 21 June 2024 00:56:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy had been staying at Jadyn's villa for a few days, enjoying the sun and the change of scenery. Although it's not a total vacation, having to attend to personal matters between Andrea and Emil, Billy's using his time wisely to decompress before the release of his album and the start of his tour next month. Whenever he has any free time, he's sunning himself and smoking something potent. The climate here is a far cry from back in the UK. Shirtless, in shorts, complete with Calvin Klein slides, Billy's loving every minute of it. He's topping up his tan and revelling in being a brown skinned King. In a humble way, of course.

Hearing the sound of tires from the other side of the house, Billy realises that Jadyn has returned. It's finally time to meet a beloved artist and internet friend of his. "Alright, bruv?!" Billy calls down, tipping his head towards Jadyn in acknowledgement. "Be down in a second, yeah?" Billy utters, managing to keep the spliff held between his lips as he talks. He's not sure of Jadyn's house rules but Billy's made a point of not smoking indoors so he makes sure to take an almighty drag before heading back in.

Stubbing his smoke out in an ashtray on the balcony, Billy enters the house to meet Jadyn. The sound of his slides echo through the vast dwelling as he makes his way downstairs. Entering the kitchen, he immediately goes in for a handshake that morphs into a very quick hug. More so a pat on the shoulder than anything else. "Maaaate, fucking finally, ay?" He jovially greets Jadyn in his thick Cockney accent, sounding like something straight out of EastEnders. "Am I giving a good first impression?" Billy snickers, knowing fine well he's blazed as fuck. His eyes are slightly red, there's a near permanent giggle spread across his face and he's carrying that unmistakable smell of some good weed. He's in the clouds. "How you doing, mate? Fucking class place you've got here. Thanks for trusting me with it." Billy props himself against the countertop as they converse, enjoying the cool sensation of the surface against his bare arm.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2607 Posted : 21 June 2024 01:47:27(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn had no issues with letting people use his place to stay, the Villa was often occupied with friends rather than himself for the most part since he was mostly based in California. It was just a perfect place to get away to and somewhere he knew he’d eventually end up spending more and more time once he didn’t have the commitment to ‘Orion’ and California. He loved the high class lifestyle of California but he was definitely drawn to the batshit crazy nature of Miami, Florida too.

Jadyn laughs slightly at Billy’s first introduction, clearly a little high. He was happy to know that he had some catching up to do, he offered his hand out to shake and gave a pat on Billy’s shoulder as he lent in. “It’s been some time. Good to finally meet you, man!” he says, laughing slightly as Billy asks if it’s a good impression, “I can’t complain, smells like you’ve brought some good shit too?” he says, fumbling around in his pockets for his lighter, he places it on the kitchen top and turns to the fridge, grabbing a fresh bottle of Jack Daniels and some glasses from the counter. “I’m good man, buried in studio shit. You know how that is. Ready to let off some steam out here though.” He pours the drink into two glasses, “You good with this? Mixer or neat?” he asks before continuing, “Glad it’s up to your standards, how’s it been for you?” he asks as he places one single ice cube into his glass. “Neat, with one rock. Only way for me.”
Offline BrownSugar  
#2608 Posted : 21 June 2024 02:23:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Been a long time coming, bruv. Fuck knows why it took us so long." Billy laughs slightly, genuinely wondering why it took all this time for them to finally meet like this. He finds it bizarre that he's used Jadyn's bathroom facilities before actually meeting the man himself. The modern world is weird. When Jadyn asks if he's brought the good stuff, he nods enthusiastically and dives into his shorts pocket. "Mate, this is THEE SHIT." He places a purple tin and a pack of rolling papers on the kitchen top next to Jadyn's lighter. "Got this shit from Payton and Andrea. Mate, I'm moving out here if this is how Florida does it." Billy lets out another high chuckle. Compared to what he casually smokes at home, this stuff feels elevated. "Studio? Yeah, I'm a little familiar with the place." Billy jokes, referring to just how long he's been working on his debut album which is finally due for release in the coming weeks.

He watches as Jadyn begins to fix the drinks. "Neat's fine for me, bruv. Usually have it with some Coke but need to watch my sugars. Fucking rock and roll, am I right?" Billy titters, knowing that maintaining his diabetes knocks off a few cool points. "Bruh, it's fucking epic here. Real chill, weather's been great. I'm actually getting some colour back. My white side's fucking off." Billy chuckles and turns his arms to admire his tan. While he's a proud Hackney boy, Florida is a real treat for him. A proper getaway that's a whole world away from his usual life. "J, you're alright with the accent, right? I'm not confusing you or anything, mate?" Billy laughs softly and takes hold of his glass. He knows his accent is thick and he tends to talk fast. He doesn't have Jadyn's naturally chilled cadence.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2609 Posted : 21 June 2024 03:21:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn laughs a little, “I been around.” He says with a shrug of his shoulders before checking out the weed that Billy’s carrying. Jadyn picks up the tin and takes a closer look at it, taking a quick smell before giving Billy an approving nod. “I ain’t even had the local shit, yet. It’s potent for sure, though.” He says as he places the tin back down. He currently didn’t have any on his person due to the flight out to Miami, but had his own personal stash locked away in one of his rooms. “I’mma have to take a hit of that later.”

He pushed the glass over the countertop towards Billy and looked at him confused a little when he mentioned his sugars, “For real?” he laughed a little. “You been into Miami, or just been laying low?” Jadyn asks, not sure if Billy’s had the opportunity to sample the area or just enjoyed having the place to himself. It’s true that Billy’s accent was quite strong, there were one or two moments where Jadyn had to give himself a second to process the accent, “We good. It’s different but I got a hang of it … I think.” He says, understanding there’s probably likely to be a cultural barrier between them, at least until they’re more familiar with one another.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2610 Posted : 21 June 2024 04:55:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Potent is definitely the word, mate. No wonder Payton is the way he is." Billy isn't clued up on the specifics as to what strain it is. It's strong, he got it for free and in abundance. That's all the needs to know. When Jadyn says that he's going to take a hit of it later, Billy nods encouragingly. "Yeah, help yourself. Definitely need to spark some up. It's not half bad." Billy actively downplays the impact of it while laughing and screwing up his blazed eyes.

Billy grimaces and exhales when asked about his sugars. It's not the most glamorous aspect of his life. "Yeah, it's a bit shit. Considering chocolate and soda are two of my favourite things to consume. Life's a bit of a cunt, bruv." When Jadyn asks him if he's been into Miami, he purses his lips and shakes his head. "Nah, aside from seeing the kid, I've just been here. Mate, I'd happily pay rent and pitch up here for a bit." Billy chuckles and sips on his Jack. "I'd love see more but don't really know how to navigate the place. I'm a stranger round these parts. Don't know where to begin. Would like to find some debauchery though." Billy laughs softly and raises his glass. When Jadyn brands his accent as 'different', Billy scoffs and agrees with him. "Yeah, fair enough, bruv. If you need me to tone it down a bit, just let me know." Billy's a chatterbox at the best of times let alone when he's stoned. There's likely going to be points where he ends up rambling unintelligibly to Jadyn. "So, studio, fam? What you been cooking up?"
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2611 Posted : 21 June 2024 05:57:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“Appreciate it, man.” Jadyn says as he takes a mouthful of his drink before setting it back down on the countertop, “I’ll bring some of my stuff out and we’ll get a buzz going.” He wasn’t sure what Billy was into, but Jadyn had a variety of different options to choose from, should any of it be required. He excused himself briefly to head upstairs and grab a tin from one of many safes around the house, pre hand-rolled and ready to go were four joints in each tin, surrounded in the safe by bags of the stuff. He headed back downstairs with it.

Jadyn nods as Billy talks about his issues with managing his diabetes, “It’s pretty fucked up, man.”. Jadyn thinks a little as Billy admits that he hasn’t managed to get into the City too much yet, “We can definitely change that. I know a couple of places.” He was aware of Billy’s stature in the celebrity world but knew a few exclusive places that would be busy but wouldn’t be an issue with lots of people bothering them all night. He laughs as Billy suggests some debauchery, “Shit, this is Miami. Debauchery is what they fuckin’ do around here.”

As Jadyn finishes his drink he nods at Billy, “After a few more of these I might need you to tone it down.” He laughs as he pours himself another, he grabs the bottle and his glass and gestures to Billy to head outside into the garden, making his way to a seating area near the pool. “Working on a couple of things.” He says as he takes a joint out and starts to light it, it takes a couple of moments but finally goes, “Orion, some solo shit, couple of hookups.” He says almost as if it’s just like a basic daily commitment, “People keep talking about you working with us.” He laughs a little, “That shit ain’t happening until we got something worth doing, y’know?” it was the dream collaboration that he was always bombarded with but didn’t want to just do it for the sake of doing it.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2612 Posted : 21 June 2024 06:28:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Would definitely be great to get out properly. I just wouldn't know where to begin on my lonesome. Looks like a fucking amazing city from the glimpses I've seen. Though lording it up in here and just chilling out has been pretty great in itself." Billy smirks and downs the rest of his drink, enjoying the warmth and slight burn that coats his throat. When Jadyn reinforces the fact that debauchery is what Miami does best, Billy already feels the mischief run through his bones. "Mate, I can't wait to get out there. Obviously I'll scrub up better." Billy looks down at his legs, acknowledging that he's simply just lounging in shorts and slides right now. Not that Miami is the fashion capital of the world.

"The booze might slow my motormouth down. Could actually be beneficial, mate. Keep 'em coming!" Billy cackles and grabs his tin. He follows Jadyn outside, loving the feeling of the sun immediately beating down on his skin. He could definitely get used to this climate. As Billy listens to Jadyn, he watches the calming blue ripples of the pool gleaming under the sunlight. "Ah, got your fingers in many pies, mate?" Billy chuckles and sparks up again. "I'm having to be pried away from the studio, mate. Album is turned in and has been sent to pressing plants. Out of my hands now but still really want to tweak more shit." Billy takes in a heavy draw of his new joint, having no qualms about smoking back to back. "Yeah, totally get that, mate. I'm not going to throw together some shit just so we can say we have a record together. Hope you know that you'd be on my album if I had the right song. Just has to make sense, you know?" Billy takes another puff and turns in his seat to face Jadyn better as he exhales. "Full album on the horizon, bruv?" Billy's a huge fan of the solo EP and is curious as to what's next, both as a fan and general music lover.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2613 Posted : 21 June 2024 17:35:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn nods in agreement, he loved the wilds of the Miami nightlife but he understood the feeling of having the villa to himself and feeling like a king living it up in the sunshine, “We’ll get a buzz going and I’ll make a few calls.” He says, quickly firing off a message on his phone, “Hit up a couple of places, make a few friends and bring the party back here, sound alright?” he asks, not exactly sure whether Billy had any limitations but having a feeling he didn’t. He takes a hit of his joint, likely not as strong as what Billy was on due to the fact that he smoked almost constant, just enough to give a slight buzz but weak enough to maintain all day.

Jadyn laughs as Billy talks about how the alcohol could slow his talking down to an understandable level, he hands the bottle of Jack Daniels over to Billy. “We can finish that then I’mma go change and we’ll head out.” He says as he finishes the rest of his drink and takes another couple of hits. “Yeah, I’mma be listening to that record. Take some inspiration from it, no doubt.” He says with an emphatic nod of respect, “Ain’t no rush. You can’t force that shit, not with something as big as the two of us on the same track.” He says, taking another couple of hits, almost finishing his joint in quick time, “Yeah, we almost finished the ‘Orion’ album. Started working on some solo shit down in Atlanta with a couple of people. Gonna be stepping up the solo stuff these next couple of months, definitely a full album.” He nods, “Come out to Atlanta and check some of it out sometime.”
Offline BrownSugar  
#2614 Posted : 21 June 2024 22:33:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Got a feeling this is going to be a great night, mate." Billy smirks and takes another drag of his joint. He can already hear chaos calling him from a mile off. While he's known for his wild antics, he very seldom gets to blow off some steam these days. Working in the studio had taken over a huge part of his life as of late and there has been a rapid decline in industry events and parties. Letting loose is long overdue. "Mate, that sounds fucking perfect to me. Always nice to bring it back home. Make it real cosy, yeah?" Billy jokes, knowing the vibes will be far from cosy when they come back to the villa. "So, you know if it's just the weed that's great in Miami?" Billy gives a sly smirk. He's a man of excess and very little limitations. Any form of debauchery and illicit recreation, he's all over it.

Billy pours himself another drink, the second of many tonight. He has a solid plan of enjoying himself today. No curbing it out of fear of being seen or what others might think. Not that Billy ever censors himself, anyway. "I'll change afterwards too. I mean, we could go out like this and still have everyone eating out the palms of our hands but it'll be nice to put in a little extra effort." Billy chuckles and throws back his drink. The combination of the booze and his joint is starting to wind down his otherwise animated accent. He's sounding less like a London market stall seller rapidly firing off deals at passers by and more...human. "If I had access to it, I'd have let you listen to the album. Fucking weird saying that. Can't believe it's actually complete." It has been a long time coming for Billy. He polishes off the dregs of his glass before going for another. As a huge fan, Billy's very excited to learn that there's a bundle of new music from Jadyn and Orion on the horizon but he's not the type to outwardly get all fanatical. "That's great to hear, bruv. Always enjoy what you do. It'll be an honour to check it out, yeah. Hey, if you need any rapping advice, I'm your man." Billy laughs, obviously taking the piss. He dabbles in the odd rap verse himself but is nothing compared to the industry giants that are Orion.
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2615 Posted : 22 June 2024 01:36:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn was at a point in his career and life where every night had that party element, some more crazy and chaotic as others. But even back in California, there was never an evening spent alone whether that was with friends partying or with female company. Being still relatively new to the industry and spending most of his time living in California, it was more difficult to have a quiet evening. Jadyn laughs a little at cozy, “With the sorta company we bring back it’ll be anything but cozy.” He says with a knowing smirk.
He nods, as Billy questions what other narcotics could be on offer, “Man, I’ve got a pharmacy upstairs for that something extra.” He says confidently before confirming, “Anything you’re into, I usually stick with Weed and a lil Molly.” He finishes his drink, “I got you covered though … you a coke guy?” he asks, “I got a shit load of that stuff but it ain’t my thing. I like my trips to be magic, not paranoid.” He says with a laugh, “You can use that shit up if you’re into it.”

He nods as he pours himself a half a glass with what’s left from his bottle and finishes his joint, “It’s crazy out there. We’ll hit up a couple of private clubs first and then we’ll take the strip.” He nods as Billy suggest that they will be the centre of attention, “Nah, for real. They go crazy for that celebrity shit out here. You ain’t gonna be left alone all night, legit.”
“I’mma wait for that drop. It’s been a fuckin’ run of a lifetime though.” He nods, thinking about the build up to the record, “I’m all about that shit and you’ve created the blueprint with it, right there.” He was a believer in artists pushing each other to be at the very top of their game, in his eyes Billy was at the very top and as a still relative newcomer he knew that was the level to work towards. “Man, I love the shit we do with ‘Orion’ but I ain’t gonna lie, this solo shit is more my typa thing. I’d drop some of that stuff tomorrow if I could.”
Offline BrownSugar  
#2616 Posted : 22 June 2024 03:07:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Fiiine, I'm willing to sacrifice my cosy vibes for a good time." Billy mockingly rolls his eyes. He's at his happiest when surrounded by times of turpitude. He feels a wave of relief overcome him when Jadyn's seemingly breezy about the consumption of other narcotics, going as far as to offer from his personal stash. "Mate, was playing it cautious at first. Some people aren't into all that shit, you know? Wasn't sure if you were just into the weed, bruv." Billy smirks and takes a quick drag, exhaling towards the sky. "I'm into most of it. As long as I'm not injecting it, I'm cool with most shit." When asked if he's a coke guy, his eyes light up, practically answering the question for him. "Fuck, yeah. It's not something I do loads of. Haven't got our Dusty beat just yet but I enjoy taking some when I'm in a party environment. If it's real good shit? Woo!" Billy mimics the motion of his head blowing.

"Sounds like a good plan, my man." Billy finishes off what little is left of his joint, clearly enjoying and savouring it for all it's worth. "Ayyy that's what I like to hear. No point going out just to be left along. Wanna get in among it, my friend!" Billy lets out a dirty cackle. Whether it's due to being a natural entertainer or some sort of abandonment issue from his childhood, Billy loves when he's centre of attention. He's a social butterfly and then some. Whether it's sexual or not, or even if it's an aggressive situation, he thrives with human contact.

"Cheers, mate. Really appreciate that. Fucking bizarre that ideas that have been in my head for years are now out there for people to enjoy and have opinions on. It's weird but fucking sick at the same time." Despite Billy's celebrity status, he still doesn't see himself as one. He's a regular guy that got lucky and is grabbing all these opportunities just because he can. Some people are bred by money and dynasties, practically groomed for chart, movie, media success and the like. Billy still can't quite believe he is where he is. He nods slowly as Jadyn talks about his solo material versus group situation. It's something very close to Billy. "Yeah, I get that, mate. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love my lads and the whole Weekend shit...I'll never leave it. There's something real special about your own shit, though. Your own fucking name on it? Can't beat that."
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2617 Posted : 22 June 2024 03:46:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn wasn’t too sure of the culture in the UK, but in the USA and definitely in Miami it was certainly prevalent, it was almost as common as getting a cup of coffee in the USA. Jadyn shakes his head and gives a wry smile, “Got it all in here, no doubt. I’ve tried it all, but I ain’t crazy about the hardcore shit, I just a like a little trip sometimes, y’know?” he says, reaffirming his lack of interest in the coke but openness to pretty much any hallucinogenic’s, “I got you. I’ll grab a couple bags for you. At least you know it’s legit. Out there … wooo! Everything is fuckin’ laced.” He shakes his head, “I won’t fuck with anybody else’s shit when we’re out in Miami, lethal!” He was pretty certain Billy knew the pitfalls, but wanted to make sure to give him the heads up about how things go down out here.

“Man, we’ll be running the strip.” He shakes his head with a little chuckle, “I don’t think they’d have ever expected both of us out there at the same time. I can’t guarantee your safety, but I’m sure you can handle yourself and I know I can handle myself.” He says confidently. He knew there was always the chance that things could take a bad turn but hadn’t experienced too much trouble since frequenting the city. He knew enough of the right people around the area that there was unlikely to be any major issues.

“You ain’t ever really know how it’s gonna be taken until you’ve actually released the thing. Spend months on that shit or even years.” He says before adding that he feels confident that the album will be a huge deal, “Expectations are high for it, but I know that shit just makes people like you and me more determined to make it everything we say it will be and more.”
He pushes his empty glass to the side, grabs his phone and his gear, sliding them into his trouser pockets and stand to his feet, “That’s where I’m at right now. The ‘Orion’ album is almost done, but I ain’t felt this fire for any of our group shit.” He grabs his glass, “I’mma head inside, get ready and we’ll head out, yeah?”
Offline BrownSugar  
#2618 Posted : 22 June 2024 04:37:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh yeah, it's the same back home. Never fucking touch any street shit. Well, I was less fussy when I was 17 and didn't have a fat wallet." Billy laughs, clearly no stranger to drugs and rock and roll lifestyle. Even before finding fame, Billy was dabbling with all sorts and finding a buzz wherever he could. "When I'm at home, it's just really a few smokey smokes, you know? But when it's party time? Get the fucking good stuff out. I miss all the award show after parties. Used to feel like there was one every other week back in the day." One of the biggest changes Billy has experienced during his time in the spotlight has been the decline of showbiz parties. The early 2010's were a different time.

"Mate, I don't want my safety guaranteed. If it's not in danger, it's not a night that I want to have." Billy chuckles as Jadyn hypes up the experience they're about to have. The chaotic part of Billy's personality which everyone is familiar with isn't an act. While he's more layered and nuanced than that, there's no denying Billy's a freak at heart. Anything illicit and after dark, he's all over it. "Not that I'm turning it into a competition or anything but I'm definitely scoping out more people to bring back than you do. British charm and all." Billy jokingly winks. He's already mapping out the night ahead.

Billy agrees with the sentiment regarding determination and hard work. He may be many things and have certain flaws but there's no denying that Billy is a hard worker with a strong ethic. "Definitely, mate. I've got a point to prove, not just to the public and critics but to myself. If I'm going to make a perfect album that I'm proud of, that's what I'm going to do. Might take a few fucking years but I'll do it." Billy chuckles and gets to his feet, ready to follow Jadyn back indoors. "I feel a lot of fire for Weekend's stuff but every so often, someone pipes up with; "can we change this?" and I want to throttle them. It's usually Oscar. Compromising. That's what I don't miss." Billy follows suit and starts to head inside. "Sounds like a good plan. Just don't hold it against me if I have all the pussy flocking around me with my outfit."
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#2619 Posted : 22 June 2024 05:34:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Torn between going ultra stylish in a custom made suit or playing it more casual, Jadyn opted for the latter. A button down designer shirt with a subtle floral print, black ripped denim jeans and a pair of Chelsea boots all complimented with the obligatory jewellery, a few chains around the neck, a gold watch and a pair of aviators hung by the neckline or chest-line of his shirt. He grabs a few items from his room and heads downstairs waiting for Billy to finish getting ready and head down.

Jadyn makes a phone call to somebody, “Hey man, I’mma need you to head over and drive us into the strip.” He says, clearly on the phone to a personal driver. He checks himself out in the mirror in the hallway and waits for Billy to make his way down.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2620 Posted : 22 June 2024 06:09:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy opts for a similar style to Jadyn although he doesn't really have much choice. He's only brought over his most casual clothing suitable for summer in Miami. Most other times, Billy would get dressed to the nines but this setting calls for the casuals. He too adorns a floral print shirt. It's lightweight and black and white. Not garish unlike a lot of floral shirts being sported around Miami. He's also chosen a pair of fitting dark jeans and black and white Giuseppe sneakers, keeping the understated colour palette going. Two silver rings on his right index and middle fingers and a George Frost bracelet cuff complete the look. He applies his Initio Oud For Greatness Eau de Parfum and is ready to hit the strip.

Billy comes downstairs, overhearing Jadyn's conversation on the phone. "Mate, first I thought you were talking to me. We wouldn't get there in one piece. Can't drive for shit and that's sober." Billy laughs and gives Jadyn's outfit a once over while adjusting his own shirt collar. "Looking good, mate. They'll be all over us. Me more so but I'll be sure to guide some castoffs in your direction." Billy chuckles and gives Jadyn a fist bump. "We all set?" Billy communicates with his eyes, referring to coke rather than asking if they're genuinely ready to go.
UserPostedImage