logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#21 Posted : 21 November 2013 13:45:09(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

What You Didn't Know ....About AUSTIN NIMMO!

UserPostedImage
"What I've learned is that a person who constantly calls other people, "ugly", they are just massively insecure about themselves"

Name: Austin James Nimmo
Birthday: August 7th, 1996
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Current Location: London, UK
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5ft10in
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right Handed
Your Heritage: White / Caucasian
The Shoes You Wore Today: Jordans
Your Weakness: Seeing a girl cry
Your Fears: Dying a painful death
Your Perfect Pizza: I love cheese or pepperoni
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Maybe have a #1 single?
Your Most Overused Phrase On Social Networks: "lol"
Thoughts First Waking Up: I am tiiired
Your Best Physical Feature: My Hair
Your Bedtime: Pretty freakin' late at night
Your Most Missed Memory: When I was in preschool, those were the days
Pepsi or Coke: Neither.
McDonalds or Burger King: Ehk! Processed foods are a no no
Single or Group Dates: Single dates, don't have to worry about anyone else.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Aren't they both the same
Do you Smoke: Nope.
Do you Swear: Every now and then, everyone from Cali does.
Do you Shower Daily: Of course, gotta stay clean
Have you Been in Love: No, not yet lol.
Do you want to get Married: Eventually
Do you believe in yourself: Most of the time. Everyone can feel a little insecure at times.
Do you get Motion Sickness: No, luckily.
Do you think you are Attractive: Not really. I think I am better looking then I thought I was though. Being called ugly at a young age is really troubling.
Are you a Health Freak: Not really, but I do watch what I eat and I go to the gym often
Do you get along with your Parents: Yeah, they mean so much to me.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Neh
Do you play an Instrument: Guitar!
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Sadly, I have been too busy with my music
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Nope
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: I think I cheated and had a few lol
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yeah, love it.
In the past month have you been on Stage: Yeaaaah
In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Something I'd like to try lol
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nope.
Ever been Drunk: Never lol.
Ever been called a Tease: Not yeeet. ;)
Ever been Beaten up: Nope
How do you want to Die: Happy
What country would you most like to Visit: Peru
One thing You've Learned: People who constantly call others ugly are just insecure about themselves.

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color: Doesn't really matter
Favourite Hair Color: I love dark hair, but it also doesn't matter
Short or Long Hair: Long
Height: Not too short, not too tall.
Weight: I mean, I don't discriminate but she has to be you know, in shape.
Best Clothing Style: As long as a she has a sense of styling for her self, I don't judge.
Number of Drugs I have taken: 0
Number of CDs I own: 10
Number of Piercings: 2. My ears
Number of Tattoos: 0
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Quite a few things.

Edited by user 21 November 2013 13:49:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 21/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 21/11/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 21/11/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/12/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/04/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 29/01/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#22 Posted : 21 November 2013 13:59:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Kato: Never been in love? We gotta change that man :P It's good to see you and this is my first time being on your site but things look great, can't wait to hear more music from you after 'Adore You'. Great tune!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 21/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#23 Posted : 21 November 2013 21:16:21(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: It's hard to find boys like you these days, out of alcohol and drugs and anything else that could hurt your health, keep being this role model and I'm sure there will be lots of pretty girls for you to date! OMG I just realized I talked just like my mother LOL
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 22/11/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#24 Posted : 21 November 2013 21:23:40(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Katie(The Dolls):aww, you never been in love that is crazy, your super cute not to have been :D

Amy-Jayne: I'm sure there is a girl out there for you there must be, you younger girls are blind :)

Edited by user 21 November 2013 21:24:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#25 Posted : 31 December 2013 05:57:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Austin Nimmo Pens big Deal With Mattel
Introducing Austin Nimmo Toy Collection for 2014!

UserPostedImage
The quickly rising pop star Austin Nimmo just rose that much higher as Mattel approached the star for exclusive custom doll line that will hit stores in the new year. You will see alot more of Austin Nimmo.

After all his youtube subscribers, his hit independent single released this year and his largely growing fan base of vicious boys and girls defending him every chance he gets, Mattel has officially approached and came to terms on a deal with American pop singer Austin Nimmo to officially launch a doll line that will hit all major retail toy stores and web stores in January of 2014!

The deal came reportedly after population demand for the line to be created by young Nimmo fans who found an interest in him since Austin began covering music for established stars nearly 2 years ago. Now at just 17 years old, the Los Angeles born vocalist most known for his single "Adore You" has signed a deal with the massive toy making company, a contract that is rumored to be worth 5 million dollars. This is obviously huge for the star who has been making nothing but noise over the past few months. Mattel will officially launch the action figure/doll line in January and will follow with merchandise in Austin Nimmos name that will include Teddy Bears, child purses, bookbags and slippers and sandals. It is unknown whether or not the merchandise aside from the dolls/action figures will launch all at the same time. Mattel has been so big on Austin, that they are reportedly decided to pay for Austin's products in their own section in larger retail stores like Toy R Us, and Hamley's, among other retailers after so many of his fans demanded his products be made prior to the deal.

UserPostedImage
The dolls launch will include three different figures

The first editions of his doll line contains three different types. The basic figure, which contains a blonde headed toy Austin with with baige khakis, black and white sneakers and a white tea shirt that reads "Gold Coast" which is Austin's favorite place to vacation, and visit during his free time. The next figure, type 2, has black jeans on, a jean jacket, gray and white sneakers and a gray and black shirt that reads 'Austin Nimmo'. The final figure, figure three which is the singing doll is adorns an olive sweater, a white teen shirt, black jeans, a a belt, black and white sneakers and even a microphone. With the figure three doll, theres a button on its back to be pressed and when its pressed a small piece of "Adore You" is heard coming from the doll. It is unknown the length line will be out for.

Manufacturing for the doll began months ago with Mattel and Austin staying tight lipped about this massive project, but you know us here at CU, we break the news first! Unfortunately, we couldn't get a statement from neither Austin or Mattel, but those dolls look pretty freakin real to me. Be on the lookout for conformation from Mattel or Austin any day now since we broke the story and get ready for the little boys and girls to go crazy over these little toys. We don't know if that's a good thing for us.

Culture Uncut will keep you posted! Tell us what you think. is Mattel taking chances with his costly venture with Austin, or was it smart for them as manufactures to listen to the voice of the people? Let us know!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 02/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#26 Posted : 02 January 2014 14:31:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post

AUSTIN NIMMO - GIRLFRIEND (FEAT. JENNIFER ARMSTRONG)

UserPostedImage

As we come to the very close end of 2013, it is important that we look back at the year of 2013. Whether it be the comebacks, the scandals, the rumors and of course, the beefs.. there is also something else us people, as listeners should look back at. That exact thing being new artists. Every star was once a new artist, some artists less promising then their counter parts and some destined to be super stars. Whether or not you believe certain artists will make it past being a new artists is up to you, and even you as a bystander could admit that 2013 birthed so many new, and promising acts to grace the industry and create their imprint amongst the millions of fans who are becoming armies in each stars right. Among all of those new faces one that can easily have stood out was that of Austin Nimmo's. And if you don't know who he is, and most likely you've heard his name, lets have a quick tale of the tape.

Nimmo, the 17 year old fresh faced rose to fame earlier thos year after being discovered on Youtube after covering a barrage of artists music on his youtube page. An unsigned and normal boy from Los Angeles, he had no idea where his life would go in 2013. Starting out with these videos as pure fun, to show off his stellar vocals and harmonies. With time moving on and his his subscribers sky rocketing the teenager was contacted by Rami Yacoub to record his flirty debut single "Adore You". The single was an instant success reaching the #3 position on the Airplay Charts, making him one of the most hotly prospected independent artists on the scene. Following the big success of "Adore You", Austin embarked on the Less Than Infinity Tour and begin work on his debut single. All of this success came as such a surprise to Austin and his life, and during interviews kept saying how he felt as if it was all a dream. The shy Austin let the success of Adore You continue and signed his first official major label deal with new record label, FREEDOM in late 2013 so he could have the financial backing to continue his career effectively.

The real question for Austin Nimmo is can his success continue? His fan base continues to grow with boys of girls of all ages often showing their love for Austin, and with all the media attention and fans after just one song, its important that Austin isn't just a one hit wonder. And with this new single entitled "Girlfriend" we will see if Austin is in this for a long run. Can 2014 be Austin Nimmo's year?

UserPostedImage

Release Date: 12/27/2013
Label: FREEDOM
Genre: R&B/Pop, Synth Pop
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo, Jennifer Armstrong
Producers: Nevaeh Martinez

TRACK OVERVIEW

"Girlfriend" is the second single and first major label release from American pop singer Austin Nimmo. The single will serve as his first release off of his major label FREEDOM. After he signed a deal with the label in November of 2013. The single will also serve as the second single and rumored final single before the release of his soon to be titled debut studio album which is slated to be released in 2014. The single also features pop singer Jennifer Armstrong and was penned by the duo themselves in October of 2013. The record was recorded later that month with production from producer Nevaeh Martinez who wanted to flaunt Austin's vocals and show that he can be taken seriously as a vocalist with strumming beats, synths and light production that can show off Austin's vocals in a more mature way then the much overused "teen pop" records for artists of his age. Not straying too far away from his known sound, when listening to the track you can clearly hear Austin singing perfectly over the synths from the very start of the record where he harmonizes over the beats. When the song starts Austin begins speaking about a girl he finds himself liking so much, almost to eh point where he would do anything for her to be his girlfriend. He can't get this girl out of his head and Austin makes this come across as a true story as he sings with full emotion and delivery almost making it seem like Austin is singing to a counterpart in the record. One thing that stands out about Austin in this track his connection with the music and overall delivery.

Production wise, the record doesn't overwhelm the listener, but instead remains as an easy listening experience as Austin tells his love story before his featuring artist comes in. After verse two of the record, Jennifer Armstrong comes in on the track. The tracks adds in soft keyboards and to the beat as she begins to sing. The beat slows down too, and has a darker twist to it. She, like Austin, also sounds perfect on the record a she sings softly and seductively over the record. She plays as Austin's love interest but plays hard to get as she questions his antics and potential as a boyfriend. It's quite interesting having Austin and Jennifer on the same track, and makes perfect sense to be quite honest. As Jennifer's part ends, The song goes into the bridge which can easily be another standout of the track. The beats seem to fade away, with just the light synths. Austin sings in a higher register with Jennifer whispering after him, every few lines. After the bridge the song goes into the chorus one more time and then the slow and rejuvenating record comes to a very end.

AUSTIN'S THOUGHTS
Wow! I am so excited and alittle nervous to release my second single! It was an honor working with Jennifer, she's one of the most talented artists in recent times and when she said she was interested in working with me. I was so surprised. But we got in the studio with Nevaeh, who I have recently signed with on her label FREEDOM and we really created such a gem! I love this song really. I didn't want people to just think of me as a one dimensional teenage singer. I also want to show that I can be versatile and venture into something like smooth R&B and I had an awesome time recording this and even writing it with Jennifer. It really came out so well. It's nice and smooth, and our vocals are really shown here. I think this is the perfect song for people who may really be into a girl and you just can't get her out of your head. It's a relate able track. It's a great track, I love it. I hope you all do too. I pushed myself vocally and went into a vocal register I never have in the bridge and when I got to hear this in full, I couldn't wait to get this out

LYRICS

Hmm...Hmmm...
Ha...Ha...Huh..Huh...
Hmm...Hmm....
Ha..Ha..Huh...Huh..

Can you hear me by the door?
I'm standing here singing you a song
All I ask you for is to listen to me for a bit more
Because I think I might be the guy you have been waiting for
I know I'm not perfect
And I'm probably not the guy your parent's would accept
But I just can't, I just can't get you out of my head
So don't mind me asking
If you wanna be my girlfriend?

If you could love every song I wrote for you
I would keep writing until you finally could see (Until you finally could see)
That's it's you and me, you and me (You and me babe)
Oh there is no doubt that you're the girl
I wanna be kissing in the trees
The one I wanna show my family
They say no one is perfect
But I swear your is perfect for me

So girl come here lay in my arms
Cause girl tonight you're gonna feel my charm
You're gonna feel the love and the warm
Until your dad can hear his daughter-alarm
It doesn't matter 'cause we got the whole life ahead of us
I'm ready to work for it I'm ready to give you everything you point at
Cause girl I'm crazy just like that

But I swear your perfect for me

Uhh-uh uh uhh
Do you wanna be my girlfriend
Uhh-uh uh uhh
Please be my girlfriend

I don't think you know what you're getting into,
But I promise not to break your heart, break it in two
I used to say that you wouldn't be the one I'd turn to
You seem like you're the type that I'd see through
When the going gets rough, boy what you gonna do?
Do you really wanna go this way, can you stay true?
Can you handle all these curves, can you really make this work?
Can you be the boyfriend, can it be you? (Oh!)

They say that no one is perfect (No one is perfect)
But I swear you're perfect for me
And sometimes I wonder how it would be
If you just would kiss me (Kiss me)
Because girl I want you to be my everything (My everything)

But I swear your perfect for me

Uhh-uh uh uhh
My girlfriend
Uhh-uh uh uhh

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 02/01/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#27 Posted : 12 April 2014 11:48:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

>>>>>>>"UNWANTED"<<<<<<<<
Free Download

Click Here To Download
Download count : 475,900

Edited by user 18 April 2014 13:10:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/04/2014(UTC), kandii on 12/04/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/04/2014(UTC), Walton on 18/04/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 12 April 2014 12:28:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: Downloading it as we speak! I love this, it's a very nice change from your other two singles, which I also adored :) I can't wait to hear your album and see you progress through your career and in the industry. I definitely believe there's room for someone like you. But yeah, love this song! :P
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#29 Posted : 12 April 2014 15:21:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Isabel: Downloading it as we speak! I love this, it's a very nice change from your other two singles, which I also adored :) I can't wait to hear your album and see you progress through your career and in the industry. I definitely believe there's room for someone like you. But yeah, love this song! :P

Austin: Wow Isabel, thank you so much for the support. It's much appreciated. I just purchased your EP since we are bringing up music, it's excellent. I want to show people that I am just not a one dimensional act, I can change it up take things slow and sing over an acoustic guitar. So kind, thanks again and really happy you love it!

Edited by user 12 April 2014 15:22:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#30 Posted : 14 April 2014 09:01:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING TONIGHT!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#31 Posted : 06 July 2014 08:34:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Happy to announce and unveil the title and artwork of my debut album. Thank you so much for being by my side through each and everything that has gone on in the past months. The highs, the lows and the hardships. In the end, it has made me a stronger person today. Nothing can break me down. So ready to get this out to you. The album is not only personal to me, but its fun for the most part, uplifting and honest. It took me a while to record the album because I wanted to make sure I was really happy with the result and I am glad to say I am very much so ecstastic about it.

Edited by user 06 July 2014 08:37:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

RoseJapanFan on 06/07/2014(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 06/07/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#32 Posted : 21 March 2015 03:00:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

REVIEWS OF "REAL"

Austin Nimmo - Real - Single
Review

UserPostedImage
So, a lot of people asked me to do a Review of Austin Nimmo's new and fresh single "Real". Probably, everyone knows who Austin Nimmo is. I mean, how can't you after that 'accident' with GMA. He just left. Well, jokes aside, this young men did already so much. He has done a Tour , Hit Singles, including few #1's , and an Hot Debut Album! But let's not forget the Fan Choice Award for best male artist! But let's go back to his beginnings, before we start with the actual Song Review. He started back in 2013 with a few Covers on YouTube where he gained a little bit of fame, but it's enough to count him as YouTube Famous. After that, he released his debut single 'Adore You' which was released independently by Austin. He's currently signed by FREEDOM , where he's going to put his second Album out!

Real is an kind of new but yet, not so new sound by Austin. It sure shows his growth as Musician but it's nothing we didn't heard before. It's a song , which has a deep meaning behind it. It's about losing somebody, and if you know Austin, you know who that somebody is. That somebody is SYNCO's Layla Sanchez , who's known as the 'leader' of SYNCO but she's not. It's a raw, emotional and powerful Lyrics, which shows the world how good Austin actually is. His songwriting is just brilliant. It has , kind of, an 90's Sound which gives me some Oldschool hype , because more and more people use the sound from the past. The drums , with the guitar including his strong Voice are on point. I , myself, I'm in love with the first verse, I just love "'I know that there will be a time when the stars in the sky fade out and disappear,
And I will look to my side and you will longer be here'"
, it's just stuck in my head and won't leave. I don't know how he did this , but this young men is a songwriting genius!

The song ends with the Chorus, which was also incredibly written. He litereally asks you in this Chorus. He makes you think about it, which not everybody can do. As I said, he's a genius. Overall, it's a very emotional and deep song, which isn't new , as I said, everyone does this kind of songs lately. BUT. Here comes the but. It's so good written, that it makes it stand out.
And , a song which stands out, is a good song.

Ezra rates 'Real' with 4.5/5 Points
You can watch the new interview with Brandon on Up Close And Personal now HERE.
Buy the new single by Austin HERE.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Oh hey, what's this? Another review? Whoa! Who am I reviewing today? Today, I am reviewing teen pop sensation and Cloud Strife look alike, Austin Nimmo and his new single, "Real." There has been a lot of hype surrounding the Australian American singer. This year, he's coming out with an album and if I'm not mistaken, he's touring as well. Austin Nimmo started his career in 2013 by uploading covers of his favorite top 20 singers. Eventually, he became Youtube famous and was given the opportunity to release his first single, Adore You, which he released independently. Nimmo is signed to the label, FREEDOM, which will also be putting out his new album.

Real is an interesting track. It's an easy song to pinpoint Nimmo's growth as a musician. Although it's not radically different, it shows improvement and confidence as a musician. It is theorized that this song is about Nimmo losing his relationship with SYNCO's Layla Sanchez because of his raw emotion and powerful lyrics. It's hard to pull off raw emotion without making an ass out of yourself and sounding cheesy but Nimmo is one of the few. The song gives me a 90's pop feel, using an acoustic guitar, drums, and vocals. Nimmo takes this song to the roots of pop music, shying away from 808s and synths, which I think is awesome! In the second verse, the emotions begin to build up which makes the song's meaning more apparent. One of the best parts of the lyrics is when Nimmo asks "Was it even real?" Which makes me think, were they actually in a real relationship; and if they were, did they not realize that they couldn't work? I love when song lyrics make me think!

The song ends with Nimmo asking again "Was it even real?" Once the song ended, I just sat there for a little bit as this song made me feel so bittersweet. Overall, this song is a very intense emotional song and instead of being your typical pop banger, it is a laid back and somber acoustic song that still has an upbeat pop vibe. Although, pop is a hard genre for me to sit through. Even though this song is good, it's still kind of a cookie cutter pop song. Regardless, I think Nimmo and the producers hit a homerun on this track and I can totally see this song topping the charts and I really hope it does. I've never really thought about Nimmo until this song. Check him out on Up Close and Personal with Brandon Grey! It'll be rad!

Austin Nimmo - Real: 9/10
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 21/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 21/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 24/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#33 Posted : 21 March 2015 03:07:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAM AUSTIN NIMMO'S APPEARENCE ON UP CLOSE & PERSONAL WITH BRANDON GREY!

INTERVIEW

AUSTIN NIMMO - Live - Up Close and Person with Brandon Grey (3.15.15)

UserPostedImage

Once the fan questions are over and the show returns back from ads, we are brought back to the studio where Austin Nimmo and his backing band had set up for an acoustic performance. Instead of dawning his black V-Neck t-shirt that he wore earlier for the interview, Austin is now wearing a leather jacket over a white tank top, blue jeans and back dress shoes. When he takes a seat, holding his acoustic guitar his fans immediately start cheering wildly in the rather dim and intimate setting. This does not feature huge PA systems, smoke machines or big sound systems. Instead, this soon to be performance has dim lights and only features two other people which are apart of Austin's backing band. It takes just a few seconds before Austin is ready for the performance. He smiles looking into the crowd, it was definitely a lot more up close and personal then some of his previous performance and quite frankly he enjoyed that. It was different for him and this was his opportunity to showcase his vocals front and center along with his instrumentation and a step away from his usual dancing. When Austin is all set he looks at the crowd with a smile on his face murmuring "You guys ready?". This sets off a massive pop in cheer and Austin smiles setting the guitar on himself properly and and turning back to his backing band, he nods ready for the performance to start. From the very start, just like the actual studio version the acoustic very sounds more acoustically driven and light guitar riffs are heard by Austin's backing member. Austin looks focused and seconds later starts strumming his acoustic guitar.

I know that there will be a time when the stars in the sky fade out and disappear,
And I will look to my side and you will longer be here,
You will have walked away out my life and out the door,
Then that perfect couple that we are will be no more,
Then it will feel like you reached in and ripped my heart out of my chest,
And say something to me like "maybe it was for the best",
I will put a brave face on and smile when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that i will always love you.

The opening chords of "Real" are so beautiful and authentic and sound all the more so when it's live acoustically. For 30 seconds, Austin looks into the crowd strumming his guitar really giving an intimate feeling to the acoustic performance. Continuing on, naked percussion's are added on to dreamy beats. After the opening beats sway through the early seconds of the track, Austin then begins singing. He continues to strum the guitar, finding the perfect balance of vocals and instrument work. The 18 year old really flexes his talent as both a singer and instrumentalist as he begins singing the opening lines of the track. Austin has a sad expression on his face as he look into the crowd his screaming fans as he sings the first of the song. In the first verse, Austin has these laid back, soft vocals that sound refreshing and soothing while he sings about his deep love for someone but being afraid of the fact that one day their relationship will come to an end. By the time the chorus comes up, Austin speeds up his guitar strums as the song revs up for the chorus. Austin has a real connection with his fans and sings deeply into the crowd, almost wanting them to feel as if he is singing to them. Austin shoots a smile before singing the chorus and the girls go wild, cheering and screaming Austin.

But when the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that I will still be always loving you,
And when the sun stops shining and there the darkness takes over the day,
I know that i will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
I promise to give my all and I know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl I need and the one that I adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how I feel,
Cause what we have is amazing and when it's set and done, I'll ask myself
Was it even real?

UserPostedImage

Maybe the time will come and you will learn to love me again,
And you can be the one who saves me and takes away this pain,
Then we will hold one another’ hand and walk off into the distance,
And we will both remember the memories like this for instance,
Our first kiss that we had and that I will never forget,
Because quite frankly my dear you are the most amazing girl I met,
But until then i will put on a brave face when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that I will always love you.

Austin then sings the second verse of this song. Adding in more emotion to his voice. He does this to connect with the change in story of th record. For the second verse, Austin sings as if him and this significant other broke up. Austin reminisces of the memories he had with his love interest and often points out to the crowd after the third line. This causes the girls to cheer once more as Austin continues to sing wit the chorus rising up. For the chorus, Austin continues to sing and the instruments, percussion and guitars speed up a bit more as Austin sings about loving someone unconditionally but when its all over, he wants to ask himself was what they had even real. Now must of us who have been in serious relationships that ended badly, would have us question was the relationship they engaged even 'real' at the end of the day? Austin gets this emotion across as his fans cheer him on. His backing band perfectly in unison with him as he sings. For the chorus of the song, Austin brings his vocals high up, showing off his vocal ability and true star power. For the chorus, the instruments pick up a little bit and so does Austin's vocals that are all the more clear to distinguish and take in as the initial beat of the studio version is replaced by this open and clear acoustic version. Austin looks emotional as he sings into the mic, strumming his guitar and singing the chorus until it rides out.

UserPostedImage

But when the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that I will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
That you are the girl i need and the one that I adore,
Was it even real?

When I was lost and I couldn’t find my way,
You were always there to brighten up my day,
When I was down and I couldn’t take away the pain,
You would be there to pick me up again,
But you left me and you left me too soon,
It is like i gazing at the stars even though i shoot for the moon,
Just take a leap of faith and reach out and grab my hand,
And Ijust beg that you will please just understand,
That..

Following the next chorus of the song, the bridge then finds way onto the track. The instruments really stop and the only thing that is heard is Austin's vocals as he strums the guitar. He does vocal runs and and flexes his vocal prowress. Here you can clearly hear his female fans cheering for him. Austin continues singing, shooting a bright smile at them obviously hearing his fans clearly in this intimate setting. Austin, again, sounds clear and emotive and he sings about how much of a wonderful person his love interest is and recalls more times with them and the hope to one day reconcile. With the final line, Austin holds the vocal for a run and the crowd starts cheering again. Following that, the backing instruments of the acoustic performance finds it way back and Austin sings the final chorus of the song until the very end.

When the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that i will still be always loving you,
I promise to give my all and i know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl i need and the one that i adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how i feel,
Was it even real?

When he's done, he stands up and waves as his legions of fans scream wildy for Austin Nimmo. He says 'THANK YOU!!!" Before walking up to some fans and touching their hands. He does this for a while before waving one final time and walking off signaling the end of Episode One of Up Close and Personal with Brandon Grey!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

snap_itshannah on 21/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 24/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#34 Posted : 21 May 2015 15:10:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

CONTROL - IN STORES NOW!

UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post

AUSTIN NIMMO - CONTROL

UserPostedImage
Title: Control
Length: 4:10
Genre: Pop, Pop Rock, Powerpop
Songwriers: A. Nimmo, R.Tedder
Producers: Ryan Tedder, Noel Zancanella
Click here to view Austin's previous single "Real"

World Premiere Date: May 10th, 2015
Digital Release Date: May 10th, 2015
Airplay Release Date: May 10th, 2014
Streaming: May 10th, 2015
Record Label: FREEDOM
Music Video: TBA

Brief Background

It has been quite a year for our industry as we enter the second quarter of what is turning out to be an eventful year for music. With notable returns, and unique newcomers ; there's no wonder we are setting up for a massive year that will be 2015 and we soar throughout the months. One of the mainstays of this year and massive stars in general that has made himself known from his very start in 2013, is Austin Nimmo. The 18 year old Aussie made himself known back in 2013 as the YouTube starlet ready to take the world by storm, and that's exactly what he did. Churning out hit after hit and picking up loads of controversy along the way has made Austin Nimmo one of the biggest stars in recent memory and has often been proclaimed the leader of the teen star pack. Since Austin Nimmo, a handful of young starlets have been birthed through YouTube but none so far has achieved the success and longevity that the 18 year old has been able to score up on his way to the top. After his debut single Adore You reached #3 on the charts in October of 2013 it seems as if Austin continued to climb up the ladder of greatness, one of those feints being an toy line launched by Mattel in 2014 and a number one single lifted from his massive number one album "Fearless" that was released back in the summer of 2014, but that did not stop Austin as he entered the studio shortly after a 30 date tour, to work on the follow up to his debut album slated to be released in 2015.

It seems as if Austin has been nothing but inspired to write new and improved music showing his growth as a musician and eagerness to fulfill the appetites of his most of the time vicious fans that he personally named the "Austies". The Austies attitudes are sometimes in sharp contrast to Austin's mostly laid back demeanor and soft exterior. The Austies have been in the center of many controversies surrounding the 18 year old sensation. Each of them being displays of true loyalty and sometimes psychotic love for the Aussie starlet with many of his fans flocking to attack any, and everyone who even says the slightest negative thing about Austin Nimmo. The Austies continuous support of Nimmo has gotten them recognized as well. Austin walked away with two awards at last years Fan Choice Awards ceremony, one of them being for the coveted "Best Male Artist" award and the other being "Artist With The Most Psychotic Fans". Austin was proud to accept both awards and has always been aware of the supportive nature of his fans, even though at times he has to tell them to revert to peace instead of all out rage.

Austin announced that he was working on new material and kept his promise by announcing the lead single of his sophomore album. At first, Austin promoted a record entitled "Make This Work" as the lead single of the album but a week later Make This Work was soon replaced by a brand new record entitled "Real". Although Austin's fans were massively excited about the new single in "Real" they questioned the antics as to why Make This Work was seemingly scrapped as the lead single. Austin explained that Make This Work was an excellent record, but felt that Real was the better, last minute choice to replace with as the first single from his album and also explained that Make This Work would appear on the album and possibly as a single later on down the line. "Real" was premiered on March 15th, 2015 as the lead single from the album and was met with universal acclaim. The mid tempoed, relaxing and smooth pop jam embraced Austin's growth as an artist and was a switch over from Austin's earlier "pre mature" sounding works. The guitar driven record, rumored to be an ode to his girlfriend Layla Sanchez became a massive hit. The song was embraced by review sites like "Coast 2 Coast" and "Ezra Online" and topped the charts for two consecutive weeks. The single has since been certified double platinum after selling more than 2 million copies. Real has also become Austin's most successful single to date. Topping the impact, sales and radio airplay of his signature record from his previous album, that being "Girlfriend" featuring Jennifer Armstrong.

With a single like Real becoming such a big hit for Austin, many would ask what is next? Many other artists achieve a hit single and soon get lazy letting the fact that a hit single got them over and then quickly fade into obscurity until their single completely fizzes out. As for Austin, he has always been a consistent worker and continues this trend with his brand new single today. Real might still be in the top 20 of Airplay, but the Australian sensation does that look to hold off on his new album and new single as his fans have been anticipating new recordings from Austin Nimmo.

Song Description and Composition

One of Austins dreams were to work with Ryan Tedder. Luckily for him, he has become established enough to be able to request to work with certain producers and of course, Ryan Tedder was contacted to work with Austin Nimmo on his soon to be titled sophomore album just as Austin requested to work with Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon. With his new record, Austin wanted to pick up the speed in terms of tempo and penned a track entitled "Control". When Ryan Tedder got back to Austin's camp expressing nothing but excitement to work with the teen, Austin quickly flew out to meet with the producer in Los Angeles to work on some new music to discuss the initial sound of the record. In February of 2015, Control was recorded and was sent to be mixed before any announcements of the single were made. In April of 2015, Austin announced the single via Instagram and Twitter and of course, sent his Austies into a frenzy. They did, however have to wait a few weeks until the single arrived and it arrive on May 10th, 2015.

Control is the second single taken from Austin Nimmo's soon to be titled sophomore album slated for a mid 2015 release. Control was produced by Ryan Tedder with the help of co-producer Noel Zancanella who was responsible for the guitar arrangements heard on the record. The single will be released on May 10th, 2015 as the official second single and is distributed through Austin's current label, FREEDOM. The record was penned by Austin Nimmo and Ryan Tedder and explores a deep subject. . The track is about how you just cannot seem to control what the heart wants and it sometimes can have you end up yearning and feeling hurt from the things they do, but at the end of the day you just can't see to control how you're feeling once you're really into somebody and ultimately in love. The track also explores the fact that there will come a time where you wake up and realize you are better off without them. The story told through Austin's vocals is distinct and poignant since it is relate-able to just about anyone. This isn't the typical love and heartbreak record, but instead a deep and moving story of how the heart could make a person naive and susceptible to heartbreak. This is in contrast to Austin's previous record, Real, which delved into a love story that could be questionable if it ends and whether or not it was legitimate.

Austin continues his clever story telling with his newest single. Sonically, "Control" is a uptempoed pop-rock record that contains elements of powerpop and traditional pop music as Austin separates himself from the callow pop and R&B songs that dominated his previous album. Austin's apparent maturity continues here with the "Control" not only lyrically but musically too. The record features swift guitar riffs that start the record off in a defying way, a big chorus and a breakdown bridge that is sure to impress not only his younger fans, but an older audience too. The songs opens with catchy guitar chords that sound even better enhanced with Austin's quick and proclaiming vocals. The swift guitars sound infectious and soothing behind Austin's vocals as he sings the opening verse of the song in first person. Austin is singing about feeling stressed about falling for a certain someone and how people are quick to judge others relationships and their antics but little do those people know is that your head is telling you one thing but your heart is saying something totally different, and then there's society saying something else. After Austin sings the first verse, by the time he gets to the third line, the continuous guitars stop for few short seconds and synths are heard before the song unleashes into a guitar driven chorus. Austin belts out the chorus of the song with rigid guitars behind him. His vocals are big and captivating and do not get lost over the heavy guitars and drums. The chorus is even danceable for some as it is appealing and attention grabbing on all fronts.

The upbeat guitar melody pairs well with the Austin's crystal-clear harmonies as the chorus rides out and Austin sings verse number two. Here, he sings in second person. He continues to sing about falling for another girl that reminded him of the girl from his past, only to get hurt again because why? His heart made him feel the way he felt to go for the same type of person and in the end he ended up being hurt and "feeling idiotic once again as he doesn't seem to learn from the mistakes that he keeps making over and over again. Following the second verse, Austin sings the chorus once more. Following the chorus is the third and final verse of the song. Here, is the epiphany that he has singing this story. He sings with pure emotion as he explains that he is writing for heaven above just to find the right one as his heart seems to make all the wrong decisions for him. Austin sings that when this love does come, it is true since its coming from above and the person who deserves the love, will give the love back and then he'll be showing his love out for the ones who hurt him in the past to see it too. Following the next chorus, the guitar melodies move into a bridge that becomes juxtaposed by an unexpected, faintly dubstep-tinged breakdown that is surely danceable. Here, Austin explains that you can try and control what your heart wants even if you can't and that it's time to live the life that you want to live without the stresses and that you have to open your eyes to what is in front of you as opposed to what you are feeling in your heart. Austin sings these out in a whispery like tone that goes well with the dance tinged bridge before the song experiences one final, big chorus before it rides out to an end.

"Control"

These past couple of days my life's been feeling like a nintendo game
Knowing where and how I messed up but still doing it all over again
I know I shouldn't but it's just so hard to not fall for your type
Getting hurt over and over again but still hoping this time it will come out right
I guess it's in every boys genes to always go for the girls that's no good
Everyone turning around and judging you but if only they understood
Your mind is telling you one thing and your heart is saying another
But then there's society saying you shouldn't listen to one or the other

You cant control what your heart wants, you can't control what it beats for
Even if your head knows it's a game or a taunt, you can't control what it craves for
Knowing it'll turn out the same each time, you can't control what's deep inside
Having everything rubbed in your face, but yet you can't seem to turn away
Because you can't control what your heart is feeling
And you can't control what your heart wants, Oooh what it wants

You try and you try and you try to get her out of your head
But then you notice that all along she stole your heart instead
You try to do the best you can do and stay away from her
Falling for another girl like that to you it would be like the greatest sin
It's quite ironic how you go for the same type that hurt you once before
And it's quite idiotic that you fall for the same type that made your tears hit the floor
You can't seem to learn from the same mistake you've already made
So all along you been blaming it's been your fault for getting hurt again

Even if your head knows it's a game or a taunt, you can't control what it craves for

Until one day you open up and realize that you deserve someone so much better
So you sit down and start to pray and you even write a letter
Dear Heavenly Father I ask of you one wish
That you come down and bless my lips of one kiss
I ask for nothing else just a chance at true love
And I know it will be true because it will be coming from above
So that only the person that really deserves it I will give it to
And the next time we meet we will be uniting our lives in front of you

You can't control it but you can try
So it's time to take the wheel for a change and start to drive
It's time to live your life the way you'd like
Only you can make a difference all you have to do is open up your eyes

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

AmyJayneXoX on 21/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 22/05/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 22/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#35 Posted : 28 December 2016 06:34:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING NOW:
AUSTIN NIMMO LIVE! @ GOOD MORNING AMERICA
CONCERT SERIES - SPONSORED BY PEPSI
JUNE 21ST,2016

UserPostedImage

ROBIN ROBERTS: BACK NOW WITH OUR HUGE GMA SUMMER CONCERT! Austin Nimmo is here! And he will be performing here today with us! Austin, you are here celebrating being young and talented, aren't you? And what a way to do so here with your fans

AUSTIN NIMMO: Absolutely. I'm so stoked to be here, I love my fans... all my Austies. They're just the best and I'm glad I get to have this moment with them today.

ROBIN ROBERTS: Your current album, Unscripted is currently in stores but I am hearing you have new material coming out???

AUSTIN NIMMO: Yes, it's actually true! My fans don't know this so this is exclusive news right now. I did a project with Pepsi that's going to be coming out and it's called Forever Young...it's more like a mini album that I've done that's kind of like a bridge between Unscripted and the next album. I know Unscripted came out recently, but I love releasing new music so this is sort of like a side project for me!

*Austin's fans go into a massive cheer after hearing this news*

ROBIN ROBERTS: What can you tell us about the project?

AUSTIN NIMMO: Well it feels very youthful and it's exciting. It's fresh new music that I recorded as a side project with Pepsi. I find that's slightly more pop and more reminiscent of my earlier music. It has more of those summer bops that I know people will love and really defines the idea I've had for 'Forever Young' the brand, but from a music standpoint. I'm very excited about it.

ROBIN ROBERTS: You've become a massive star so quickly from being just a young boy in Australia. At just 18 you've already achieved numbers one singles and albums, awards, and over a billion views on Youtube. Do you ever look back and say, WOW....?

AUSTIN NIMMO: Definitely! But this is what I love to do. I've always wanted to sing and perform around the world. Everyday I'm living my dream and my fans are just the driving force for it all. They keep me going through everything.

ROBIN ROBERTS: Well we wish you all the very best!........When we come back, Austin Nimmo will be performing on our GMA concert series!

Austin's fans go into a massive cheer once more
Both Robin and Austin wave as the cameras pan away to commercial
---------------------

UserPostedImage

The cameras pan outwards as The Good Morning America logo presented by Pepsi appears on the screen. Immediately a barrage of high pitched screams are heard throughout the Good Morning America venue that's packed out with screaming Austin Nimmo fans. The stage is completely empty but the anticipation for Austin Nimmo is full on. The stage which looks highly expensive includes a massive backdrop, stairs and other assorted stage props and accessories that makes the stage look both complex and expensive. There is also a band set located on the right end of the stage for Austin's band during his GMA set. Bright stage lights flutter throughout the arena after about 30 seconds and Austin's fans start cheering loudly once more. The lights stop in motion and cinematic music begins to play causing another layer of cheering. The entrance music sounds urgent and suspenseful as a countdown began to play upon the massive screens. 10.....9......8.....7.....6....5.....As the countdown occurs the entrance music grows slightly faster. 4.....3......2......The white lights flutter upward and off and the venue goes completely lack as a spotlight finds way on the stage. 1......Austin rises slowly from the bottom of his stage on what looks to be a stage elevator. The applause is absolutely massive as his fans scream in amazement as the first siting of Austin makes way. Austin has on blue jeans, a white length shirt, a lightblue vest and his favorite aviators. His blonde hair is cut and layered. As the fans continue to cheer, Austin stands motionless with his hands by his side. He doesn't have a an expression his his face for some seconds when he appears as he adds to the dramatics of his entrance. Austin picks his hand up and removes the aviators from his face. The harmonizing opening beats of "Real" are heard causes the crowd to go wild and even more so when Austin smiles looking into the crowd. Austins places his sunglasses down and walks down the stairs on his stage, grabbing the acoustic guitar by his band area, 3 of Austin's band sit in place. Austin is already vibing to the music as he has a bop in his step as he picks up the guitar and places it around himself. He doesn't have microphone in hand proving; that unlike a few of Austin's previous performances, he'll be dancing slightly more but for the first song of the performance being Real, he will still focus on the acoustics and as the opener, Austin sill wanted to focus on showcasing his vocals front and center along with his instrumentation and vocal performance. Austin gets to the center stage with a smile on his face with a smile as he yells out "Good Morning America.....lets do this". This sets off another pop in cheer and Austin smiles setting the guitar on himself properly and and turning back to his backing band. From the very start, just like the actual studio version the acoustic very sounds more acoustically driven and light guitar riffs are heard by Austin's backing members. Austin strums his guitar as well, adding in a missing element of acoustics during this live performance. Austin has a smile on his face but looks focused as he strums the guitar for the short beginning segment of instrumentation of Austin's hit single.

UserPostedImage

I know that there will be a time when the stars in the sky fade out and disappear,
And I will look to my side and you will longer be here,
You will have walked away out my life and out the door,
Then that perfect couple that we are will be no more,
Then it will feel like you reached in and ripped my heart out of my chest,
And say something to me like "maybe it was for the best",
I will put a brave face on and smile when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that i will always love you.

The opening chords of "Real" are so beautiful and authentic and sound all the more so when it's live. For 30 seconds, Austin looks into the crowd strumming his guitar really slightly calming down after a dramatic entrance. The crowd begins to clap in rhythm as naked percussion's are added on to dreamy beats that are performed by Austin's band member. Austin strums his guitar and after the opening beats sway through the early seconds of the track, Austin then begins singing. He continues to strum the guitar, finding the perfect balance of vocals and instrumental work as he stands in center stage. The crowd sings along with him the opening lines, really showing off the impact the song has hand since it was released last year. The 18 year old really flexes his talent as both a singer and instrumentalist as he begins singing the opening lines of the track. Austin has a positive expression on his face as he look into the crowd his screaming fans as he sings the first parts of the song. In the first verse, Austin has these laid back, soft vocals that sound refreshing and soothing while he sings about his deep love for someone but being afraid of the fact that one day their relationship can come to an end. While being live, you can really hear the tone in Austin's voice that includes a melodic range and a soulful voice that sounds good with instruments.

That you are the girl I need and the one that I adore,
Was it even real?

By the time the chorus comes up, Austin speeds up his guitar strums as the song revs up for the chorus. He steps back from the mic and points out to the crowd to the crowd as if he is singing to his audience members. Austin, when performing this song doesn't need massive choreography, this one specifically focus on the real connection Austin has with his fans with his fans as he screams sings deeply into the crowd. The people in the crowd sing along with the song and you can still hear girls screaming as they obviously feel like Austin is singing to them as he stands center stage, pointing out but going over to each side of the stage. Austin sings a long to the chorus as the beats pick up. He shoots a smile as he begins singing chorus to his audience.

Maybe the time will come and you will learn to love me again,
And you can be the one who saves me and takes away this pain,
Then we will hold one another’ hand and walk off into the distance,
And we will both remember the memories like this for instance,
Our first kiss that we had and that I will never forget,
Because quite frankly my dear you are the most amazing girl I met,
But until then i will put on a brave face when you find somebody new,
But I will still know that I will always love you.

As he gets to the second verse of the song, Austin needs down as he then sings the second verse of this song almost in a proposing position. This causes the girls to cheer even more. Vocally, Austin begins adding in more emotion to his voice as he's nearly completely live with backing singers only doing adlibs. Austin needs down and looks saddened to connect with his performance in the song's change in story. For the second verse, Austin sings as if him and this significant other broke up. Austin reminisces of the memories he had with his love interest and often points out to the crowd after the third line. This causes the girls to cheer once more as Austin continues to sing wit the chorus rising up.

UserPostedImage

I know that I will be your guiding light to help you find the way,
That you are the girl i need and the one that I adore,
Was it even real?

For the chorus, Austin continues to sing and the instruments, percussion and guitars speed up a bit more as Austin sings about loving someone unconditionally but when its all over, he wants to ask himself was what they had even real. Now must of us who have been in serious relationships that ended badly, would have us question was the relationship they engaged even 'real' at the end of the day? Austin gets this emotion across as his fans cheer him on. His backing band perfectly in unison with him as he sings. For the chorus of the song, Austin brings his vocals high up, showing off his vocal ability and true star presence and live vocal abilities. For the chorus, the instruments pick up a little bit and so does Austin's vocals that are all the more clear to distinguish and take in as the initial beat of the studio version is replaced by this open and clear acoustic version. Austin looks emotional as he sings into the mic, strumming his guitar and singing the chorus until it rides out.

When I was lost and I couldn’t find my way,
You were always there to brighten up my day,
When I was down and I couldn’t take away the pain,
You would be there to pick me up again,
But you left me and you left me too soon,
It is like i gazing at the stars even though i shoot for the moon,
Just take a leap of faith and reach out and grab my hand,
And I just beg that you will please just understand,
That..

Following the next chorus of the song, the bridge then finds way onto the track. The instruments go low and the only thing that is heard is Austin's vocals and the strumming of his guitar. The spotlight focuses on Austin as he plays the guitar. He does vocal runs and and flexes his vocal prowess. Here you can clearly hear his female fans cheering for him. Austin continues singing, shooting a bright smile at them obviously hearing his fans clearly in this intimate moment. Austin, again, sounds clear and emotive and he sings about how much of a wonderful person his love interest is and recalls more times with them and the hope to one day reconcile.

When the end comes and when the mountains begin to crumble and fall into the sea,
I know that i will still be always loving you,
I promise to give my all and i know it’ll take a lot to show,
That you are the girl i need and the one that i adore,
A thousand love letters on my shelf can’t describe how i feel,
Was it even real?

With the final line, Austin holds the vocal for a run and the crowd starts cheering again. Following that, the backing instruments of the acoustic performance finds it way back and Austin sings the final chorus of the song where stage lights change in color and go brighter. The backing instruments have a finale like feeling to it in sound as Austin strums his guitar, now standing and walking to center stage as he moves his head and body along to the final chorus of REAL until the very end. The audience sings along too, to every word, spot on with Austin. There's a sparkle in his eye as he stops moving and sings the final line of his song in falsetto, showing off his vocal abilities as the song ends with a final percussion slam. The lights go dark and the crowd goes into a massive cheer. Austin throws his right hand in the air as the cameras zoom in on Austin where he's seen smiling. "Thank you!" He says sounding hyped up as the lights are dark but the stage lights focus on him. After a few seconds of Austin taking breaths and gathering himself, the the spotlight cuts off and the venue goes dark once more, Austin turns around so that his back is facing the crowd and immediately the calm, opening instrumental of CONTROL is heard. The slow, relaxed beat causes the crowd to roar as they already know that the song is next to be performed. After standing with his back turned for nearly 8 beats, Austin turns around quickly as the first guitar chord of Control is heard and the stage lights pop on quickly, giving the song a startling approach all the while, exciting. The crowd starts cheering.

These past couple of days my life's been feeling like a nintendo game
Knowing where and how I messed up but still doing it all over again
I know I shouldn't but it's just so hard to not fall for your type
Getting hurt over and over again but still hoping this time it will come out right
I guess it's in every boys genes to always go for the girls that's no good
Everyone turning around and judging you but if only they understood
Your mind is telling you one thing and your heart is saying another
But then there's society saying you shouldn't listen to one or the other

The songs opens with catchy guitar chords that sound even better enhanced with Austin's quick and proclaiming vocals. The swift guitars sound infectious and soothing behind Austin's vocals as he sings the opening verse of the song in first person. Austin walks around the stage and then quickly makes way to the steps in which he came from. When he reaches there, he begins dancing, causing Austin's audience to pop in cheer as it's the first time during the performance that Austin dances. Still, he keeps his vocals clear and precise as he sings Control, deeply. Austin is singing about feeling stressed about falling for a certain someone and how people are quick to judge others relationships and their antics but little do those people know is that your head is telling you one thing but your heart is saying something totally different, and then there's society saying something else. Austin stands on the upper stage throwing his arms up and breaking into choreography that goes well with the fast instrumentation of Control.

UserPostedImage

You try and you try and you try to get her out of your head
But then you notice that all along she stole your heart instead
You try to do the best you can do and stay away from her
Falling for another girl like that to you it would be like the greatest sin
It's quite ironic how you go for the same type that hurt you once before
And it's quite idiotic that you fall for the same type that made your tears hit the floor
You can't seem to learn from the same mistake you've already made
So all along you been blaming it's been your fault for getting hurt again

After Austin sings the first verse, by the time he gets to the third line, the continuous guitars stop for few short seconds and synths are heard before the song unleashes into a guitar driven chorus. Austin belts out the chorus of the song with rigid guitars behind him. Although he isn't playing the guitar, the guitar is still around him but it doesn't stop him from dancing. The chorus is sways along and the crowd sings with Austin has he dances and gets the crowd hyped up. Unlike Real, Control is a lot more energetic and it shows in Austin's performance and actions. The guitar across him doesn't hold him back from dancing. His vocals are big and captivating and do not get lost over the heavy guitars and drums. The chorus is even danceable for some as it is appealing and attention grabbing on all fronts. The audience sings Control as well, as Austin throws his arms in the air and breaks into dance.

The upbeat guitar melody pairs well with the Austin's crystal-clear harmonies as the chorus rides out and Austin sings verse number two. Here, he sings in second person. Austin stops dancing when the next verse makes way. He walks over to the other side of his upper stage, point out to the crowd. He continues to sing about falling for another girl that reminded him of the girl from his past, only to get hurt again because why? His heart made him feel the way he felt to go for the same type of person and in the end he ended up being hurt and "feeling idiotic once again as he doesn't seem to learn from the mistakes that he keeps making over and over again. Following the second verse, Austin sings the chorus once more. Before the chorus however, Austin walks back down the stairs and sings the chorus, dancing some more for those in attendance. Each time Austin breaks into a dance step, the crowd begins to cheer. Austin sings his lines to a tea, showing his skill in dancing and singing.

Until one day you open up and realize that you deserve someone so much better
So you sit down and start to pray and you even write a letter
Dear Heavenly Father I ask of you one wish
That you come down and bless my lips of one kiss
I ask for nothing else just a chance at true love
And I know it will be true because it will be coming from above
So that only the person that really deserves it I will give it to
And the next time we meet we will be uniting our lives in front of you

Following the chorus is the third and final verse of the song. Here, is the epiphany that he has singing this story. With pure emotion as he explains that he is writing for heaven above just to find the right one as his heart seems to make all the wrong decisions for him. Austin stands at center stage, and for the first time isn't continuing to dance. He holds his heart and explains that Austin sings that when this love does come, it is true since its coming from above and the person who deserves the love, will give the love back and then he'll be showing his love out for the ones who hurt him in the past to see it too. Austin stops dancing for this part to focus on the intimacy of the performance for a very important piece of lyrics that he sings with his hand on his heart. Austin looks slightly saddened to mix perfectly with the depressive part of the song.

You can't control it but you can try
So it's time to take the wheel for a change and start to drive
It's time to live your life the way you'd like
Only you can make a difference all you have to do is open up your eyes

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/12/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 28/12/2016(UTC), erich hess on 28/12/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 28/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 28/12/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/12/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#36 Posted : 28 December 2016 06:43:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

STREAMING NOW:
AUSTIN NIMMO LIVE! @ GOOD MORNING AMERICA
CONCERT SERIES - SPONSORED BY PEPSI
PART THREE

Following the next chorus, the guitar melodies move into a bridge that changes in beat. The spotlight increases around Austin and his throws his guitar over his head and places is down. It is unknown why Austin is doing this but the beats of Contol are taken over the by the unexpected, faintly dubstep-tinged breakdown that is very danceable. Austin breaks into a very fast paced dancing then sends his fans into yet another roar. The breakdown is perfect for a performance and as he dances, stage lights and smoke break out into the crowd causing even more cheer as Austin dances but continues to sing. During this part of the song Austin explains that you can try and control what your heart wants even if you can't and that it's time to live the life that you want to live without the stresses and that you have to open your eyes to what is in front of you as opposed to what you are feeling in your heart. Austin sings these out in a whispery like tone that goes well with the dance tinged bridge that makes it easier for him to dance to his full ability but maintain good vocals. After he stops dancing, there is one more chorus that and Austin makes way to his upper stage, climbing the steps and singing the chorus a final time at the top of this upper stage before the ending of the performance ends with one final guitar riff. The performance comes to and end and Austin smiles as the spotlight stays on him. Austin catches his breath after a few moments and waves to his fans, they scream when he does this. Austin smiles as he breathes and proceeds to speak. "Thank you all so much! I really love you guys. So glad to be here." This causes his fans to yell out in cheer as well just from Austin speaking to them. Many in the crowd are hears saying "I Love you too!!" and the camera flashes to many people in the crowd, of all genders and ages, but many younger aged girls screaming and holding posters of Austin. The cameras then flash to Austin again, who's still on the upper stage. He begins to speak again "This next song, I love.....have you ever been....a passenger?!" Austin smiles as the opening as the opening woodwind instrumental is heard for Austin's song "Passenger". This causes this crowd to pop in cheer as Austin walks down the upper stage steps to the main center stage, picking up his aviators and throwing them back on and someone from his stage crew coming over and removing his guitar over. After the opening beats to passenger is heard, Austin begins singing the opening lines of the song.

UserPostedImage

In pain and tears
I remember the night
When you passed the door
I'm now lost in the picture
Crying below this town
Today you love me
The next day you blow away

Austin looks deeply into the crowd, as his smiles from the early beginning of the performance, he now looks looks as if he is happy, but there's an expression on his face that reads vulnerable that goes well with the initial emotion and tale of the song and it completely has taken over his persona. He puts himself back in those very moments of feeling like a "Passenger" and it shows in the opening lines of Passenger. Austin walks from center stage to the the steps of his stage and sits down as his stage dancers make way to the stage. They crowd around him as he sits on the steps and pretending as if they are driving. It goes perfectly with the idea of the song and Austin sits down on the steps. Austin vocals are soulful and perfectly with the instruments as he sits on the steps with his dancers crowding him. Austin stands up and pulls his head back, looking up at the sky as if he was saddened. He then pulls his head back down and points out to the crowd with a smile, causing some more cheer. The crowd seems to know the words to this pop hit and they throw their arms in the air and sing along.

All I do now is cry under the rain
You took your baggage, and jumped on the plane.
And I can still hear you calling out my name
How I loved your corner smile, your attitude and your sweet ways

And I'm going to the other side of the country
And you're going far away too
Who else can make you happy?
I don't even know if I ever did

And you come like a passenger then you leave
You said you fell in love
Was I dreaming?
I will never have the taste of your lips
On mine again

Austin does a great job of mixing his emotion into the live performance, and this live performance especially. The dancers aren't doing fast and fierce choreography but more expressive dancing that are in tune with the mid tempo'd speed of Passenger that tells story about a very relationship that experiences trial and tribulation. One of these issues is that the catalysts in the record questions whether or not they actually have made the protagonist happy all along as they struggle to stay together as they are both traveling all over the world. It seems as if the other person is like a passenger since they come, and leave and their relationships seems to be built upon that and is causing the actual problems.

You go there for 3 months and leave me unwaged
Then you come back I got mad at you
And you beg me to forgive
And I'm ending believing what you said
You're such an expert for making believe what you say
How I loved the way you guessed all the things I'm going to say

During the performance Austin sings: And I'm going to the other side of the country|And you're going far away too|Who else can make you happy?|I don't even know if I ever did. Austin walks to the side of the stage, so the other part of the audience can see him. He continues to stop his foot and bob his head as he throws his hands up and proceeds to walk to the where the fans are. He throws his hands in the crowd for a quick few seconds and then walks to the other side of the stage. Behind the synths and backing bands instruments, Austin sings questioning the relationship: And I'm going to the other side of the country|And you're going far away too\Who else can make you happy?|I don't even now if I ever did; Speaking whether or not he made the person happy. At this point Austin is off of the stairs and joining his dancers as they dance on each of their sides. The dancers are female girls dressed the same colors as Austin and they surround Austin as he continues to sing. In the beginning of the performance Austin performed at a slower pace to better connect with the slower beat of the verse. As we get closer to the chorus the dancers throw their arms up and fall to the ground and Austin picks up his arms up, as he picks up his arms his dancers rise up and do choreography similar to that of driving a car. They stand up and Austin walks through them and sings out the chorus, they dance behind Austin and he dances as well.

And I'm going to the other side of the country
I don't even now if I ever did

Was I dreaming?
On mine again

By the time the next part comes, Austin walks over gets to the left side of the stage, the slow again as the synths go along with Austin's calm vocals. As each of the synths make way, Austin moves up to his fans and directly sings to them. Throwing his hands into the crowd and touching his loving supporters. The cameras flash over to Austin's fans who are screaming and going crazy. Many in the crowd are singing along and some are dancing. Despite the rather somber lyricism in Passenger, it still creates moments of enjoyment and makes you want to dance. Austin sings the lines of his track with very close to the audience, where it's even easy to actually touch Austin. Austin has a big smile on his face as sings the verse of Passenger and even into the chorus where he starts jumping and being very party like. Austin then continues singing the next part of the song and during the chorus even Austin even puts the microphone out to the crowd so they can sing the words which can clearly be heard. The bright stage lights are catching all of these moments as the cameras follow Austin and his face and actions are being projected onto the big screens at the venue and our televisions.

And I call you in the middle of the night just to hear the sound of your voice
To remember you the times we used to be happy
To show you how much you meant to me
And how much you still do

Tomorrow I'll go to the other side of the country
I don't even now if I ever did

Was I dreaming?
On mine again
Come like a passenger then leave, I will never have the taste of your lips
On mine once again
Like I used too

UserPostedImage

At this point, Austin is back at center stage as the song is goes onto bridge that slows down and Austin focuses on his vocal delivery. He stops dancing as the song goes into the melancholy bridge where he questions his relationship through this vocal performance. Austin stops dancing and focus on singing the next lines of the song where the beats slow down significantly. Austin looks deeply into the crowd and sings this slow part of the song and the crowd sings along loudly and its heard. Finally, the chorus makes way onto the performance and Austin's energy rises once more. The chorus gives us another fusion of synths and and percussion as the song rides through the chorus. Austin now has a smile on his face as the lights begin to flicker throughout the venue and he picks up his energy once more throughout this exciting set. Austin sings the chorus but runs back out to the crowd where and throws his hands in the crowd and letting them sing along.

It's a very interactive moment during this set and it causes much excitement as the crowd cheers loudly along hoping Austin would walk over to them to give them the chance of a life time to sing along to Austin on one of his signature songs. As the chorus nears the end, Austin sings the final lyrics to the chorus and his dancers make way to the upper stage above him as he stands on the stage on the lower level of the steps. The song ends with a big end as Austin poses and confetti shoots into the crowd causing his fans to look up and cheer loudly. Austin stands in his poses and is seen smiling. He waves out to his fans as they continue going crazy. "Thank you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Austin sounds out of breath from the energetic sequence shown on Passenger but he still thanks his fans as he gathers himself for the next and final song. Austin does well as preserving his stamina as he barely shows that he's tired. He still looks refreshed and most of all, confident after Passenger. The confetti covers the stage and the crowd is still pumped with energy and Austin isn't done yet. Seconds later the opening beats of Austin's new single, "Looking Up" is heard. The crowd pops in a roaring cheer as the song is very fresh and new. The backing beat is heard and Austin starts bobbing his head as backup adlibs of |Things are looking up, keep looking up|Things are looking up, keep looking up are song. Austin stands bopping his head along with his dancers who stand above him in rhythm with the opening beats being heard heard, giving the audience a triumphant feeling. Austin begins the opening lines this song that speaks about thinking positive and up to things. Austins sings soulfully into the mic.

It's a beautiful day and the sun is starting to shine
I'm making my way and I've got plenty of time
Those dark days are done and I'm out in the clear
No more days on the run and I've got nothing but cheer
I can't help but beam at this new joy I've found
I can't help but Dream as I lift off the ground

Things are starting to shine, so just try and smile
Just come along with me and we'll go out with style

Austin sings the verse and the hook begins to build up for the chorus, as the song adds in some rising horns as Austin sings this very inspirational song that gives nothing but positive vibes and feelings. Austin leaves us off with a nice vocal note before the song breaks into the chorus that unleashes the song into a relentless, pulsating urban/R&B/pop beat that has a throbbing bass that soars over snapping beats and it's seriously catchy. The stage lights change in color and Austin throws his hands in the air as his backup dancers join him and they go into a full out dance routine which includes Austin dropping to the ground and performing hip hop style dance. Austin exudes uber confidence when he has the chance to really show off his dance skills that he doesn't use very often as he's a guitarist many of the times. As he dances full out, showing this talent of his, he sings the short lines in the chorus. Austin has a big smile on his face through this since this song as it genuinely makes him happy since it talks about such positive things.

It's a beautiful day and a new's on the rise
There's nothing to fear as the darkness dies
Come on, dance with me and get off the ground.
You know this is it, just look all around
We're finally free from the drowning fear
So let's have some fun and spread some cheer!
I'm so full of life that I'm bound to erupt!
It's so good to say things are looking up!

Things are looking up, keep looking up

I see your frown and your down cast face
Just follow us around and we'll fly into space
Keep looking on ahead and you'll find your way
Just remember tomorrow's a brand new day
There's no reason to pout, no need to cry
Just try and believe and you'll feel so alive

Austin looks confident and happy as he sings each word accordingly as the beat moves through the first chorus. He then returns to center stage where he sings the next verse of the song. His dancers surround him and they all have smiles on their face and their a feeling of happiness throughout the performance and Austin and his dancers show that with their energy. Austin struts around the stage adding in his rhythm and confidence to every word that he sings to his newest single. When he gets to verse two, his dancers continue to dance but Austin focuses more on delivering the vocal to the lyric. He holds the face mic up to him and he delivers vocals to his newest jam. The stage lights light up and a video comes upon the PA system as Austin continues to sing the next lines to his song on Good Morning America.

As Austin sings, previews of Austin's commercial for Pepsi is being shown. In the video Austin is seen on the beach of Coney Island in New York City and at astroland. One of the scenes shown where Austin is singing, he's sitting down at the Luna Park seating area in the hot summer sun, he wipes sweat from his forehead from the hot sun and looks up into the sky where the sun is shining. A pepsi then falls from the sky and into Austins hand, he pops it open and drinks. As this is going on Austin is singing during the line performance. The crowd goes wild when they see this first ever preview of the Pepsi commercial Austin has been talking about. Before the chorus comes back and Austin quickly walks back to the upper stage after making way up the steps. When the chorus starts once more, Austin breaks into his high energy dance routine once more and the preview of the commercial cuts to another clip where Austin the same steps on Coney Island's boardwalk with many dancers behind him. The pulsating beats are super catchy and Austin kills the dance steps proving that he posses great dancing skills that he doesn't seem to use a lot.

UserPostedImage

Look up, look up, look up at the sky
Just the sight will send your spirits high
Tomorrow's a new day shining bright
Just hold on and know everything will be alright!

After this seen is shown, the preview cuts back to Austin live as he finalizes the chorus and then sings the bridge. Austin's dancers surround him and they go into a ripple. The bridge part slows down and the percussion are heard. Austin walks back down to center stage and continues dancing and strutting around the stage, walking up to his fans with a huge smile on his face. His fans use this as a chance to touch Austin as this is the final moments of the performance. He finishes off the bridge and ends off with a big note that causes his fans to start cheering. Austin breaks into a final big dance break as the chorus goes into the final chorus. The instruments sound bigger and it really has a triumphant feeling as Austin sings and dances until the very ending moment of the performance. The chorus slams onto the track like never before as Austin belts out the chorus one more time with the strong and empowering manner of the song until the end of the track where it comes close to a scorching end. Austin walks over and up the stairs where he strikes a final pose with his dancers signalling the very end of his performance as smokes shoots into the crowd and Austin throws his hands up once more as the beats ride out signalling the very end of the performance. As he finishes PEPSI's #FOREVERYOUNG logo appears on the screen and cameras and then at Austin who stands there in his poses and then smiles and bows screaming thank you to his fans and shortly after the cameras cut away.

UserPostedImage

[color=black]UserPostedImage
DOWNLOAD "LOOKING UP" NOW
UNSCRIPTED IN STORES
FOREVER YOUNG COMING 2017

[color=GRAY]SETLIST
0. INTRO
1. REAL
2. CONTROL
3. PASSENGER
4. LOOKING UP (ENCORE)

(includes official commercial preview)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 28/12/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 28/12/2016(UTC), Welat65 on 28/12/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/12/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 28/12/2016(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 10/04/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#37 Posted : 07 March 2017 04:54:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

MARCH 6TH, 2017
LETTER TO FANS

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

kandii on 07/03/2017(UTC), erich hess on 07/03/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/03/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 07/03/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/03/2017(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 10/04/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#38 Posted : 08 April 2017 07:07:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

JohnnyBBB on 08/04/2017(UTC), kandii on 08/04/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/04/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 08/04/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 09/04/2017(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 10/04/2017(UTC)