logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#201 Posted : 18 July 2014 12:58:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Sisters Jade and Mia were headed back to their bus. They had spent most of their time hanging out after their performance earlier. Mia was eating a bag of chips as Jade was looking through her phone.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#202 Posted : 21 July 2014 04:36:43(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Koda had just finished watching one of the performances and wandered around in the festival crowd, stopping at a merch stand and checking out some of the products. It had been an unusually productive day for Koda as he had written a couple of new songs for the first time in at least two months, he joked with the girl at the merch stand, "So what's the biggest seller on this tour? It's probably something from 'Penetralia', right?", the girl laughed and shook her head, "Nope, we can't give their sh*t away", Koda laughed and pouted before buying a couple of items.
Offline Clampdown  
#203 Posted : 21 July 2014 07:25:58(UTC)
Clampdown

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Jenny stepped out of the van to take a breath of fresh air, she could feel a headache coming on so she would eventually make a trip down to the local drugstore to get some Tylenol or something. She stopped by the merch booth to hang out and sign some Police Code T-shirts, they had very few left, and they had made quite a lot of money on them surprisingly.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#204 Posted : 21 July 2014 07:49:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mia looks over and sees some people from the tour she recognized, but Jenny she did not. She waves at her. "Nice shirt, hello."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Clampdown  
#205 Posted : 21 July 2014 08:32:25(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Her head pops up, she was texting a friend of hers back home and deeply sucked into it. "Huh? Oh, yeah, thanks. It's just some button up I scored in JC Penny back home. How's it going?" She had recognized Mia from the tour but hadn't bothered to learn her name.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#206 Posted : 21 July 2014 08:39:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Nice, looks nice. I'm great. The name's Mia. You are part of...Police Code, right?" Mia smirks a little, knowing she did have watch her perform on night so it shouldn't have been too hard for her to figure out where she came from.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Clampdown  
#207 Posted : 21 July 2014 08:43:12(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Yep, If you didn't know already, my name is Jenny and I'm the bassist. I'm usually the one who gets hurt during shows. *She laughs* Correct me if I'm wrong but you're in Pretty Little Freaks.... rrrrrright?
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#208 Posted : 21 July 2014 08:46:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ahh, nice to meet you. Yes, that's right. I'm the blonde one or the one with the guitar around her." Mia laughs. "How's it going with you?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Clampdown on 21/07/2014(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#209 Posted : 21 July 2014 08:50:11(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Eh, I can feel a headache coming on. No es beuno. *She laughs* Other than that, our show went pretty well. Have you played yet?
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#210 Posted : 21 July 2014 08:51:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ah, I get a few of those being on tour. Lots of Tylenol helps me through it." Mia smiles. "Yeah, we played already. Our shows have been going great as well. We were shocked since we haven't had much new material out yet but the fans seem to love us regardless which is great."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Clampdown  
#211 Posted : 21 July 2014 09:00:48(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

We just released a split two days ago and we started debuting the tracks here at Warped Tour so it was really awkward playing the first date because we had never played the songs for anyone except for the dudes from Some Kind of Planet. Plus we were one of the first bands to kick off the fest so it was really nerve racking, ya know?
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#212 Posted : 21 July 2014 09:05:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, I understand. This is our first time being here and being on tour, honestly. But we love performing so it can get a little easier throughout the shows. Are you guys signed?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Clampdown  
#213 Posted : 21 July 2014 09:06:57(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Sort of, our split was put out by a local record company, Saturn Records, those badasses who put on Cosmosfest in early june. But they never actually signed us.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#214 Posted : 21 July 2014 09:29:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ahh, okay I see. Well, best of luck to you getting signed." She smiles at them. She thought Jenny was sweet and pretty, also entertaining to talk to, even if they only talked for like 5 minutes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Clampdown  
#215 Posted : 21 July 2014 09:32:33(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Thanks *She smiles* I don't think my band will have problem getting signed. We'all probably work something out with Saturn Records, they'll sign just about anyone. *She thought Mia was fun to talk to as well. It was nice to talk to someone new.*

Edited by user 21 July 2014 09:33:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#216 Posted : 21 July 2014 11:55:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mia laughs. "Well, can't argue with that. We were afraid to sign to a major label after our former one closed down so we went the smaller, indie route. It's pretty great. We've definitely got a lot of creative control and stuff. That's my only worry with labels; trying to control every detail."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#217 Posted : 23 July 2014 22:45:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
The Juneau bus rolls into Virginia Beach, later than everyone else, mostly because Dallas had smoked so much weed that he had to stop 7 times for pizza on the way from the last show. He had complained at every stop that the pizza wasn't Chicago style as well. As the bus stops, the door immediately opens and bangs against the side of the bus. "Shit, sorry man," Dallas says to the bus, patting it gently, before he steps out, clearly still baked. He smiles at the weather, sunny and hot as hell, and walks out of the bus towards catering without missing a beat. "Barkeep, 5 cheeseburgers please," he calls when he gets to the barbecue.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#218 Posted : 23 July 2014 23:25:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erica pops up from behind the grill. She is wearing a hooters t shirt and the accompanying orange hot pants. " 5 you say? Is this for business or personal use?" She says cheerfully as she gets out a pad and paper. Naturally, her eyes are the size of dinner plates.

Ooc: unless you have hooters restaurants there,the humor is lost.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#219 Posted : 23 July 2014 23:32:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
When Erica pops up from behind the grill, Dallas smiles at her, despite the fact he's trying to light a spliff, causing him to almost burn his little beard off. "Wow. Yes, 5 please, boobs. It's for personal sexual gratification," he jokes. "You know how melted cheese is."

OOC: we don't have them, but I do know of them, and I interpreted it to be the irony in the lack of breasts on Erica? Spiffing.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#220 Posted : 23 July 2014 23:41:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Ooc: yuppers,and the fact she would normally be too punk rock for hooters.

" coming right up." Erica dutifully replies. She slaps some burgers down on the grill and lets them sizzle. Giving the impression that the real cook is most likely hog tied in the freezer,and Erica will do anything for a joke. "No! No I do not know how melted cheese is! Im a good girl,I am!" She screeches. " so how goes your morning? Burgerrific?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.