logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<1011121314>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#221 Posted : 24 July 2014 01:41:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Dallas stands and laughs as he watches Erica cook the burgers. In his baked state, this tiny woman behind a massive grill looked brilliantly absurd. "A good girl? I believe you, Erica. Millions wouldn't, but I do," he laughs and winks. "My morning is...flying. How is yours? "
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#222 Posted : 24 July 2014 01:54:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17952 time(s) in 10433 post(s)
Erica giggles,flipping a burger artfully...artfully onto the floor. " burger down! " she exclaims to no one in particular. She slips the burgers replacement onto the grill. " you are a good man,dally. A cute,and good man. Fuch liars." She toasts with a non existent glass. " I can see your morning is going...high" she cracks up and flaps her arms. "Mine? Mine is going along full steam. I had a lovely mushroom omelette for breakfast." She says with a wink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#223 Posted : 24 July 2014 02:10:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas laughs when Erica describes her mushroom omelette. "It sounds positively magic," Dallas puns, winking back at her and pointing his finger triumphantly. "My breakfast consisted of....there's no pun. Basically just a bong and a bin bag filled with weed," he laughs. When she drops the burger on the floor, Dallas looks down and raises an eyebrow. "Toss that bad boy in too. Not gonna waste good cow flesh when I'm this damn hungry," he laughs, finding himself curiously more hilarious by the second.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#224 Posted : 24 July 2014 02:21:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" poof!" Erica says,making her best magic hand motions. Erica looks suitably impressedI...and then filled with motherly worry. " no real food,dally?? How can you expect decent beard growth without a proper breakfast ?! Look at my beard,I rarely eat breakfast,so it does not grow in. We need you beardy,dally!" She says,sounding like a psychotic June cleaver. Erica tosses ther ground burger back on the grill.impressed at dallas' lack of dainty. " hell yeah. The fire will take care of any creepies" dirt ? Probably not
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#225 Posted : 24 July 2014 03:41:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas laughs at Erica's concerned face and leans over the grill to hug her for some reason. "No breakfast, but I have had seven pizzas since we got on the road last night. All to myself. Talk about munchies. Kellin's in there now cooking up some cornflakes...but that breakfast is too square for me," he jokes, making a square with his hands. He surveys Erica's face and nods. "You're right...that is one beardless breakfast hating face," he says concerned. "I'll maybe have some eggs to protect my beard. Do you serve eggs?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#226 Posted : 24 July 2014 04:04:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica hugs DAllas tightly. She had been wanting to all morning.he just looked huggable. As they hug over the grill,Erica starts giggling,shaking them both. " dally, I dont know if this is just the heat from the grill..but you're getting me hot!" Erica looks very impressed with the pizza intake,but is thrown off track by the corn flakes mention. " what the fuck,kellin? ! Corn flakes are the worst cereal ever.bor-ring!" She says distastefully. Erica would not suffer boring things in her liFe. Erica strokes her smooth chin,proud of her beardlessness. " eggs eggs. .." she mutters,looking for some and a pan to grill them on. Finding them,she picks up a chef hat and dons it. " coming right up...unless you want runny yolks. I will not support gross habits"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#227 Posted : 24 July 2014 06:09:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas laughs and hugs erica, swinging her from side to side, not paying much attention to the fact the flames were quite close to them both. "Lucky you...it's just kinda cooking my balls," he laughs. "I know, right? Kellin and his weird cereal. I would have thought of anyone it would be him that hated cornflakes. you'd need to be drunk to enjoy those," he says, raising his eyebrows. He watches her start the eggs and nods. "Yolks runnier than runny," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#228 Posted : 25 July 2014 00:06:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica squeaks and leaps back,fanning dallas' crotch with her chef's hat. " oh god,oh god,dustyn will never forgive me if I cook you into a eunuch! " Erica flips the burgers onto a plate with a giggle. " no mayo or pickles. They suck,and I don't like to touch them." This is how Erica cooks,if she doesnt like something,you aren't getting it. " even drunk,fuck corn flakes. They look like scabs floating in milk. Gross " Erica shakes her head,with a horrible looking.expression on her face. " when Dallas mentions runny yolks,Erica just blankly stares"......do you put ketchup on them too?" She asks,swinging her spatula.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#229 Posted : 27 July 2014 08:10:06(UTC)
Clampdown

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Rodger had gotten up from a nap. He felt stir crazy so went to go take a walk. He turned on is MP3 player and Road to Nowhere by Talking Heads began playing. He started whistling it as he walked around the venue.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Online BrownSugar  
#230 Posted : 27 July 2014 11:57:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19200 time(s) in 7630 post(s)
Dustyn and Dallas walk along the beach together hand in hand. They pair decided to take a little stroll as the place has quietened down at this time so they won't be pestered by many people plus the stuffy tour bus wasn't exactly the most inviting place to be. Dustyn decided to fly over to visit for a few days as his schedule is finally clear and Dallas is always his first priority whenever he has free time. Of course his kids come first and being a popstar is a job he can't really get away from and that all consumes his time but if there is ever a space in the diary, he will make a point of seeing Dallas and never lets an opportunity to be with him pass on by. The pair have been dating for over half a year now and if things are really about to progress, Dustyn doesn't want to take a back seat and have Dallas grow tired of waiting around for him. Being on tour and quickly making a name for himself, Dallas is probably presented with many "fun" opportunities and has people all over him so Dustyn wants to make it clear to Dallas that he really does care about him and that even though the relationship is a very long distance one, he is still fully committed.

"Your hand is so big against mine!" Dustyn says with a little giggle, gently squeezing his boyfriend's hand. He carries his shirt in his other hand, walking along the beach in just his shorts and a pair of flip flops. Dustyn has been trying to teach Dallas some Irish Gaelic phrases since he arrived today but to no avail since the tricky language doesn't exactly roll of the tongue. "Hmm...can you at least say tá tú gleoite?" Dustyn asks this as if it were any easier than all of the other hard phrases he has thrown at Dallas.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline genocidal king  
#231 Posted : 27 July 2014 23:23:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas walks along the beach holding Dustyn's hand lightly. Dustyn had asked him to take a walk on the beach when he came to visit, even though Dallas would much rather have just spent time enjoying Warped Tour on the bus. He felt like Dustyn maybe didn't like being around other people, and probably didn't like his band since he wanted to get away from them when he arrived. But Dallas decided he didn't mind if it was what Dustyn wanted to do. It had been a while since they had seen each other, after all and they didn't get to spend as much time together perhaps as they would have liked.

Dallas laughs when Dustyn said his hand was big. "Well you know what they say about guys with big hands.....it's a bitch to find gloves," Dallas says wuth a little laugh. He listens to Dustyn try to teach him some Irish phrases and shakes his head. He had no intention of truly trying to learn any language, so while he listened, he didn't actually try to say the words ever, or even really listen to what he was saying. "I'm American, Dustyn," he says. "We barely ever leave America and when we do, we just speak English ever louder so that people can understand us," he laughs.

UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#232 Posted : 28 July 2014 00:00:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Having Dallas all to himself right now is exactly what Dustyn wants. It's not because he only wants Dallas to focus on him. It's actually due to the fact that Dustyn hates tour buses and gets very claustrophobic when inside them. Even with Weekend, he hates being in the tour bus. He doesn't mind sleeping in one and spending a little time in them but after a while he starts to panic and the last thing he wants is to create a fuss around Dallas and his band mates who he barely knows. "The beach looks so pretty. Minus my milk bottle coloured body, this place would looks so perfect." he giggles.

Dustyn squeezes Dallas' hand playfully again. "Oh really? Here was me thinking that it meant you has a huge willy. You just passed up on a great opportunity to boast." He pokes his tongue out and leans against Dallas as they walk, resting his arm against his boyfriend's. "You sure you doesn't even wants to learn the swear words. It's cool because you can gets away with saying rude things to people and they doesn'ts even know!" Dustyn giggles then searches around his pockets for his sunglasses. He takes them out only to see that they have cracked. "Oh no! Well these is just rubbish to me now."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#233 Posted : 28 July 2014 00:34:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah it's pretty nice," Dallas laughs. "To be honest, I'm a city boy born and bred. This all just looks like sand and water to me and stuff," he laughs.

"Well you know I don't want to go telling lies," Dallas jokes. "I don't think anyone would call an inch and a half large," he says, clearly joking. He smiles at Dustyn as they walk, shaking his head. "Nah I'm good. That just seems like sneaky to me and stuff. I'd much rather just curse someone out in English if I need to. If I'm mad at someone, I want them to know, after all." He laughs softly. "What happened to your sunglasses?"
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#234 Posted : 28 July 2014 01:00:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think it is so pretty when it is quiet and you actually gets to appreciate it. Beaches tend to annoy me most other times 'cause it is filled with annoying people and the ones back in the UK is filled with seagulls and they scare me. Beaches over here is nice. They isn't filled with broken bottles and scrawny teenage guys trying to tan their pasty arse cheeks. I has just basically described myself" Dustyn laughs softly. "I is from Tipperary. It's just like old buildings and grass over there so the sand is a nice change even if it is getting in between my toes and annoying me now."

"Aw Dallas, you shouldn'ts bring yourself down. You know you is well over two inches, maybe even three when you is really in the mood for it. If it's more than a mouthful, it's just a waste." Dustyn laughs and playfully nudges Dallas. He loves being able to joke around with him and just have the most random conversations. It keeps him sane and reminds him that he can act like a normal young guy and not have to be 'Dustyn Blue - Overworked Superstar' 24/7. "I can'ts imagine you ever getting mad at someone, you is always so placid. In fact, I doesn't even wants to imagine you when you is angry. The quieter ones is always the scariest when they finally lose it. I has seen Riley Hamilton go off once and that was enough." Dustyn inspects his sunglasses before sighing and putting them away. "Must have cracked them when I was moving around. Oh well." He shrugs and begins to feel his stomach rumbling which Dallas can probably hear too. "Ooh I sounds like a mini earthquake!" he giggles.
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#235 Posted : 28 July 2014 03:10:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Dallas looks across the beach again and shrugs. "Like I say, I come from Chicago. Quiet creeps me out. If it's too quiet it seems like something's wrong," he says quietly. "I don't think I've ever been on a beach when it's busy either. Cooking my skin on purpose is really not my idea of fun at all. I like the whole not having skin cancer, vibe. I'm old fashioned like that."

He smirks a little at Dustyn's joke. He wasn't really one for being overtly sexual, and he never had been, but he didn't mind messing around and joking. "Three on a warm day," he jokes. When Dustyn said he can't imagine Dallas getting mad, he shrugs a little but then raises his eyebrows. "There was one time on this tour actually. A security jerk was roughing up some crowd surfing dude, one of our fans, so I jumped off the stage and shoved him. He punched me, though, so I didn't really win," he laughs. When his stomach rumbles, Dallas laughs loudly. "Wow I heard that all the way from here. Are you hungry?" he asks with a chuckle.
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#236 Posted : 28 July 2014 03:50:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don'ts know. Sometimes I pray for quiet. I enjoy the noise for the most part but sometimes when you is just surrounded with chaos, it can get very overwhelming and sometimes it feels like I'm just running on autopilot. I can'ts drown anything out and just focus on myself for a bit. I was thinking of moving back to my old little town in Tipperary but I wouldn'ts be welcome." When Dallas mentions skin cancer, Dustyn chuckles and looks at his arms. "That reminds me, better not stay out for too long. I is Irish, I just burn in the heat."

"Must have been a cold day last time we fooled around. Taked me five minuted before I realised it was already in me." Dustyn laughs and pokes his tongue out at Dallas, just to make sure he knows that he's joking and not taking a dig at him as this topic can be quite insulting to some men. "Dallas, you doesn't push people. That's not very ladylike." he laughs softly and holds his stomach as it rumbles again. "Yeah....starving. Anyway, what did the guy who punch you look like? Wants me to find him and kick his butt?" he asks with a little giggle. "I'll bite his ankles."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#237 Posted : 28 July 2014 06:12:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Silence means you have too much time and quiet to think. I've never thought about anything too much in my life and I'm pretty pleased with how it's all gone. I feel like if it was quiet I would overhung every choice I had to make and end up doing something stupid. Or too sensible," he laughs. "Why would you not be welcome there?"

Dallas laughs a little at Dustyn's joke, but sexual jokes always made him feel uncomfortable. It just wasn't the sort of person he was. He didn't really talk about sex much really. "I had to push him. He was being an ass to my fan and I wasn't about to just let that shit fly," he says with a shrug. When Dustyn threatens to beat up the guy who punched him, Dallas laughs. "No offence Dustyn, but the guy is hired to be security at shows. I don't think you've really got the fighting physique to take him down," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#238 Posted : 28 July 2014 06:48:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah I gets what you mean about silence but sometimes it's good to just take a step back. When I was caught up in lots of stuffs like drugs and that, I had to take a break and spend some time in a rehabilitation place in the countryside. If I just stayed within all the lights and noise I'd probably be dead now." When Dallas asks why he won't be receiving a warm welcome back in his home town, he looks a little awkward like it's a touchy subject. "Um...the community I grew up in isn't exactly huge supporters of the LGBT community. Plus I has said a few things about the people there in the press and I don'ts think I is their favouritest person at the moment." Dustyn laughs lightly but it's clear that it's a forced one.

"I hates it when people is rude to fans. I know fans get excited but some security guards just take it too far. Some girl wanted to gives me a hug and she was carted off like one of the world's most wanted criminals." When Dallas highlights Dustyn's size he laughs and playfully punches Dallas' arm then flexes his arms. For someone of his stature, you could say he has a good build but compared to that of Dallas, security guards and most other guys that are bigger than him, he doesn't stand a chance in a scrap. "I is much stronger than I look!" he giggles. "Oh I really needs to pee! I knew I shouldn't has drinked all that Dr Pepper on the way here."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#239 Posted : 28 July 2014 08:19:23(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I guess I can understand that. I've never experienced it though, and I think if I had to give up drugs, silence would be the worst thing. I mean I take drugs when I'm bored. Loudness and a lot going on would be the best rehab for me," he says with a little shrug. He listens to Dustyn talk about his home town. Coming from a big city, he hadn't really ever faced homophobia in his life, but he decided to make a joke out of it to make Dustyn laugh rather than making him sad. "Yeah....I see their point. I mean they're there with their backwards thoughts and their fears...and homos like us just come along and fuck it up," he laughs hard.

"Me too. I mean we've not got as many as you, but I always say that fans are the most important part of what we do. When some asshole wants to rough them up, it's kinda my job to protect them. The best part was after he punched me, Josh from Molly's Chamber appears from nowhere and actually dropkicks him. t was intense." He laughs. "She couldn't give you a hug? How? Oh you'll have like personal security right? We don't have those. This was just a guy at the front of the stage." He laughs when Dustyn flexes his arm and Dallas squeezes it jokingly. "Hey....yeah...maybe some day," he jokes. When Dustyn says he needs to pee, Dallas looks around. "Just pee in the water, man. I mean...it would end up in the ocean anyway," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#240 Posted : 28 July 2014 09:17:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah I guess everyone is just different. Generally being alone allows me to just relax and detox, step away from all that crap. It wasn't the case in late 2012 though. I was going through so many different drugs, the last few months of that year is just a blur and I didn'ts even need to be in a club or surrounded by people. I'd just do lines in my kitchen when I was home alone. I still has the odd line now and again....and the light stuff like weed. I loves getting high. I admit it, I love drugs but I don'ts wanna go back to the dark days though. Back then I was combining like heroin...cocaine and eh...morphine together. Crazy shit like that." Since Dallas is no stranger to drugs, Dustyn feels like he can actually talk to him and not be judged. Of course drug abuse is nothing to boast about but for a recovering addict like Dustyn it is kinda hard to move on if the subject of drugs is taboo and nobody wants to listen or even try to understand what he's been through. Dustyn laughs when Dallas makes the joke about people in his old town. "Yeah, can you imagine it though? They was all a very proper, Catholic, by the book little community and then I arrive!" Dustyn jumps up starts to do some jazz hands. "Hello, I is here to turn your world upside down!" he laughs.

"Some fans scare me and they can get a little...too close for comfort but again, I do understand what it's like. If I was in the same room as Madonna, the security would have me escorted from the premises within two seconds and I'd has a restraining order slapped on me." he laughs softly. "Dropkick? Ouch....oh and we has personal security but it's not like the one guy that we hire. Wherever we need to go somewhere we call up the company and they send out as many guys as we need. I doesn't has like a bodyguard with me when I go out shopping or anything. It's only if there is going to be a big crowd turning up for an organised event. I doesn'ts really like the security though. They is dicks." Dustyn tries his best to tense up his muscles when Dallas squeezes his arm and giggles when Dallas suggests peeing in the water. "Well I might has to, actually. I swear if this gets photographed I is gonna kill you!" he laughs and starts to make his way down to the water. "After this, can we go get some fries? My stomach is eating itself."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
genocidal king on 28/07/2014(UTC)