logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#181 Posted : 17 July 2014 00:53:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Please don't hate me.." She said quietly as she finally sat down. She was just so scared that Kai might not make it. "We were arguing and I was furious, I grabbed the knife and...next thing I knew he was on the ground bleeding." She starts to cry one more. "I stayed and tried to help but I told him to call 911. I had to leave because I would've gotten in trouble. I don't want him to die. I rather die." She covers her face with her hands and continues crying as she kept punishing herself for all of this. She was overcome with agony and guilt.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#182 Posted : 17 July 2014 01:00:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Matt listens to Honor explain herself better and he stands there mouth agape with his hands on his head. He couldn't believe that Kai had been stabbed by someone he loved so much. He shakes his head when she's finished her explanation. "What...? What the fuck?" he asks. He felt sorry for her because her tears made her seem so vulnerable but he was pissed as well. "You were arguing and then he was on the floor? You mean you stuck that knife in his chest? What could he have done that was that bad that you stuck a knife in him? Were you trying to kill him?" he asks. He wasn't angry, he was just numb, seeking out explanations to a story that made no sense to him at all.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#183 Posted : 17 July 2014 01:10:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"He told me that he and Faith were married. Had been for weeks. I know it seems stupid but I was angry and I do stupid shit when I'm angry. I feel so stupid now." She couldn't even look up at him now. All she could feel was he was pissed and would probably tell the police now. She didn't care. She felt she deserved whatever came her way. "I don't know what to do. You're the only person I told. I just couldn't hold it in. If he doesn't make it, I don't even want to fucking be here. I don't deserve to live."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#184 Posted : 17 July 2014 01:19:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Matt sighs and pulls his hat down over his face when he hears the reason she stabbed Kai. "Fuckin' 'ell," he says, exhaling loudly. "You really love the cunt that much, hey?" He felt sorry for her now, so he sits down beside Honor. He had never been so in love with someone that he would do something so reckless, but he could see that she cared about Kai. "I don't get it though. He told the cops he never saw who did it. You didn't sneak up on him or owt did ya?" he asks. Matt sits forward in his seat. "I think what you need to do is be there for him when he needs ya. Don't go running away from him over this," Matt sighs. He knew it was impossible to keep the pair apart, even after something so serious.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#185 Posted : 17 July 2014 01:30:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I love him with all my heart. He lied. We talked before I left and he said that he'd tell the cops he didn't know who did it." She sighed. "I just didn't want to lose him. Not to her. Not to anyone. I wish there were some pillows near, I would've just hit him with that instead." Honor looks at him. "Faith will be guarding like a hawk, there's no way I can be there."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#186 Posted : 17 July 2014 01:36:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Well....for what it's worth, I think he loves you more than owt else in his life. This is the first time I've met ya but I feel like I've known you all me life. He never stops goin' on about you, honestly." Matt smiles a little. Honor made Kai happy, and that made her good with him. "The silly bastard. I bet he wouldn't be so hurt if he didn't try to cover up. Still....that's love," Matt smiles. "For what it's worth, they don't think he'll die. They said once the body comes out of shock they expect him to recover." He looks over and gives her a sympathetic smile. "I can get Faith out the way for a bit when he wakes up. Then you can get in to see him. I think he'll need that."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#187 Posted : 17 July 2014 02:11:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor listens to him and wipes her eyes. She was glad that Matt didn't hate her. "Really?" She never thought he talked about her to anyone else but she was glad to hear he did. That made Honor feel somewhat good inside. She was also happy to hear that the doctors didn't expect him to die and that he would recover. She sighed a sigh of relief. "Good. That's good to hear." Honor felt like she had gone through the whole depression stage again when she was plotting to overdose but since it was Kai, it was much worse. "This is a fucked up way for us to finally meet."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#188 Posted : 17 July 2014 02:19:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Matt reaches over and hands Honor a tissue to wipe her tears. He didn't want her to be sad, even though he knew that she would feel bad for what she did. "Yeah. He's always telling me about the things you guys got up to. Out of the bedroom I mean. I felt like I was on your trip to Paris with the amount I heard about it," he smiles at her. He could see she felt better knowing that Kai talked about her. "It definitely is. Very fucked up," he smiles, looking over at her. "I suppose fucked up is what happens when you get involved wi Rollins though, eh?" He sits back. "So what's next then? You stabbed him, he covered for you. You're not going to go back to the way you guys were are you? What's the next step?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#189 Posted : 17 July 2014 02:30:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor takes the tissue and wipes under her eyes to keep her make up from running. She laughs when he mentions Paris. "It was the only place we didn't have to hide and we could pretend we were a couple for a week. It was amazing." She nodded. "True. There's no storybook romance with us and I like that." She sits up. "I don't know...he said he wanted to really be with me this time and I want to be with him. I guess it's up to him now. He still has a wife. I almost feel bad for her going through this and then him breaking her heart. But I selfishly just want him with me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#190 Posted : 17 July 2014 02:39:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah. And apparently he was happy there with you. I heard about every gallery, every cafe, every meal. I just didn't hear the bedroom stuff. As if he keeps the payoff a secret eh?" he asks, trying to add a little joke in. "It sounds like you had a great time though." When she mentions the fact it was no storybook with Kai, Matt. "Aye, I can testify to that. I've known him nearly 20 years and it's always been....interesting," he chuckles. When she talks of the future, he listens and nods. "Heavy stuff. Well....you know...I always think that there's no point in people trying to stay apart. If you want to be with someone, and I think you both do, then you have to go for it." When she mentions Faith, he nods slowly. "Yeah. Poor lass. Someone's always gonna get hurt in love though. And hey, you in't selfish love. You just fell in love with someone, innit?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#191 Posted : 17 July 2014 03:56:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor keeps smiling when she hears about how much Kai had told him. He sounded like the proud boyfriend or similar. It made Honor happy. "I just want him to be happy. Whoever it is I guess. I mean he didn't marry her for nothing. There's obviously love between them. Sometimes it's not all that simple to just be with someone." Honor pats his hand. "Thanks for letting me vent. I appreciate that."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#192 Posted : 17 July 2014 05:41:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Matt smiles when Honor does. He was glad she wasn't crying anymore. "I remember the first time he met you. He phoned me up the next day and he were like "Matt, I've just been with the most perfect girl in the world". Since then I think he's been totally in love wi ya." he smiles at her. "I guess. But if he's told you he wants to be wi ya...I'd be inclined to trust him, love. You know Kai, if he has his mind set on summat then he'll do it. And hey, when he does go wi you, at least I can rest assured that me best buddy is seriously happy." He thinks for a moment and gives Honor a quick hug. "Thanks for coming. I'm glad I know the truth now and I'm happy that no one actually tried to kill him."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#193 Posted : 17 July 2014 06:04:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor remembers the first time they met. She laughed a little. "I trust him. I don't think he's lying at all and trust me I know." Honor looks at him and hugs him back. She needed a hug and a friend at the moment and she was glad that he was there to supply both, even if only for a short time. "Yeah, I needed to tell someone that I knew would understand. I just hope it never gets out. I feel better knowing that he's alright though. I didn't want to leave him there by himself."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#194 Posted : 17 July 2014 06:37:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Matt nods and smiles at her. "I think if he's got one thing going for him it's that he's pretty honest when he wants to be. If he tells you summat, he's always pretty straight up with people." he listens to her talk about how she hoped she would never get caught. "Hey...look after my buddy and I'll keep it quiet," he jokes, laughing. "Nah I'm joking. I'll never tell anyone what you told me. I promise. I'll take it to me grave, love."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#195 Posted : 17 July 2014 06:46:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah I admire him for that. He's very determined and driven. He writes his own rules and lives his own life and he's an ass to most people but he's always sweet to me." She looks down a little, almost as if she were blushing. "That's why I love him." She says softly and then looks up at Matt. "I promise to take good care of him." Honor smiles. "I'll never hurt him again, ever."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#196 Posted : 17 July 2014 07:03:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Matt smiles. He was enjoying talking about Kai, especially since there had been a time when he was quite sure he would never see his friend alive again. "He does certainly write his own rules. When he does bow out of this world, at least he'll be able to say he lived it well," Matt nods. When she says she loves him again, he smiles earnestly. It was clear to him that Honor felt about Kai just as Kai felt about her. "If I ever saw true love, this is it," he says. "And I know you'll take care of him. I see how much he means to you."

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#197 Posted : 17 July 2014 07:11:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor sighs. "True. Probably more fulfilled than I have." She smiles. "I think I should head out of here and come by later, I guess." She looks over at him. "Do you think he'll be awake by then? If not, I'll still come. Even if I just stare at him, I'll be happy knowing he's breathing. Plus, he looks peaceful when he's asleep." She smiles a little. "I don't want to cause a scene though so hopefully I can avoid her.."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#198 Posted : 17 July 2014 07:27:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Matt nods slowly. "Yeah, I definitely think you should come back later, but for now, get some rest. I can tell you're tired. And hey, if he wakes up, I'll tell him you stopped by." He smiles at her. "He should be awake soon. They stopped giving him the sedative an hour or so ago to slowly bring him out of the coma. I'm sure you'll be one of the first people he'll want to see. And don't worry about Faith, I can buy you some time with him when you stop by," Matt smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#199 Posted : 17 July 2014 07:34:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Thank you. I'll try to get some rest." She stands up. "Seriously, thank you for everything. You've been so nice and sweet. I can see why you're his best friend. Well, no I can't, he's totally opposite of you." Honor says, making a joke. "Thanks again, I owe you so much."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#200 Posted : 17 July 2014 07:53:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'll let you know if there's any change," Matt says to her. "Don't worry though. He's in safe hands now." He smiles and gives her another hug. "You've nowt to thank me for love. I'm only doing what I can," he smiles. "I can see why Kai loves you too. You're a lovely lass."
UserPostedImage