logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#141 Posted : 11 July 2014 06:53:24(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
She cracks up at dallas' reaction. It was very potent stuff. She herself had spent a few hours in the bathtub,convinced it was an ocean and she was a giant sea goddess. " you should have licked his hands,telling him you were helping. It is so weird to have your hands licked while far off in the land." She looks at her shoes and smirks. They were filthy with the gunk of so many shows. " thank you. We are pretty solid. Like meant to be,i think." Erica bites her lip out of embarrassment. She knew the company,but couldn't tell the girls behind it apart. "You have?! Is it a secret? I love secrets. But,dint kill me....which one is ansley? Its a beautiful name." Erica smiles at seeing kellin miss her. She hated to see couples who were glad to be apart. " kellin and ansley. .....it sounds good together."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#142 Posted : 11 July 2014 08:15:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Lick his hands? Pffffft who knows where those have been?" he says with a laugh. Kellin takes a drink of his OJ and lets out a happy sigh. He was a strange one in that he was completely dedicated to his straight edge life, but he didn't mind others doing any substance they wanted. In fact, he quite liked being around high people. They were funny. He smiles when Erica talks about her and Nichole being meant to be. "That's cute," he says. "It's nice to seem some couples in the world with real stability about them. Restores my faith in true love and all that. As you'll hear from my music, I'm quite the old romantic at times." he laughs when she asks which Bc girl Ansley is. "She's the one with the brown hair. The really pretty one," he said, smiling widely as he thinks about her. "A sweet pretty girl who likes wrestling. I mean it doesn't get better than that" he smiles happily.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#143 Posted : 11 July 2014 08:50:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" or even worse, you do know where they've been! i cant even lick nina's hands anymore. they could be spermy...of course,they could have been before too..." she trails off in thought before loudly squeaking, "not that i am the sort to go about licking hands all the time. its just always funny to surprise someone like that." she giggles,knowing it was a weird conversation,but erica rarely censored herself. this could be endearing,odd,or just sad. it depended on the situation. erica liked kellin's straightedgedness. it reminded her of sam. neither were militant in the view,which is at it should be. they respected people's decisions,and in turn should be respected too. erica cant help but laugh when he calls her relationship with nichole stable. "stable? that is a unique term for it. truthfully,we are both horrible people. horrible,but we fit together perfectly." erica rarely was honest about her relationship with nichole. she recognized it as it was,but wouldnt change anything about it. erica elbows kellin lightly. "ooh,she is the pretty one.you two sound perfect,and look perfect together." erica smiled when she saw kellin's face. she loved love. no matter what it was found,it always made her happy. "and she likes wrestling?! why havent you put a ring on it,mr kellin?" erica pouts and puts her hands on her hips. "she likes that corny guy,huh? cena."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#144 Posted : 11 July 2014 09:09:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin starts to laugh gently when Erica makes her joke, but as soon as she says "spermy" he totally cracks up and starts to laugh hard, probably waking some people up. "Oh my...that's the last thing either you or me wants to taste on our friend's hands, I'm guessing," he says, wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes. "You're so funny. How have I never hung with you properly until today? You're my kind of people, kid," he jokes, playfully pushing her arm. "But yeah, maybe we should have a pact now - No more licking people's hands. I've never tasted spermy hands in my 25 years and I would love to keep it that way," he chuckles. Kellin listens intently when Erica speaks about her relationship with Nichole, nodding a little. "I can't believe for even a second that you are a horrible person. And I'm not just saying that. You're like a little bright light that makes everything shiny and happy on this tour. Everyone can see that." He smiles when she compliments he and Ansley. "Thanks. Yeah, I think we make a cute pairing. And she puts up with all this artwork on me...so she's a good one," he says with a wink. He laughs when Erica asks why he hasn't put a ring on it. "Well....she does like Randy Orton, but I can give her a pass on that one because on the day I met her, we actually spoke because she was sat beside me at a live show booing the absolute hell out of Cena. I knew she was perfect right from then," he smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#145 Posted : 11 July 2014 09:30:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica smirks a bit before speaking. "well,not the absolute last...that would involve messy wiping..and i just made this gross. i am sorry." she shrieks with laughter and covers her face. "my lazy touring schedule is probably to blame,kellin. before warped? i cant even remember the last tour i was on. and not because of the fun reason.after this is over,we should tour. juneau and harlots,or kellin and erica. we could have fun amd bbqs...wait,you arent vegan are you?" she asks curiously. a lot of times vegan and straight edge did go together." she holds up her right hand and nods solemnly, " i hitomi kobayashi, aka erica hess,aka erica kobayashi,aka big frank thunderbucket,swear to hold of licking of hands,for at least a year. exceptions are made for lovers." she pushes her hair behind her ears. it was getting too long and was past ready to cut. erica shakes her head slightly and pats kellin's leg. "you are sweet...and you may be right.now. nichole and i have been the worst of enemies,and the best of friends.i think that is why we will last. we couldnt possibly mistreat each other more than we already have." she genuinely blushes when kellin speaks of her being so well liked. she assumed most people just tolerated her at best. erica ganders over kellins tattoos,occasonally making little approving sounds. she loved tattoos,but never got any of her own. "does ansley have any tattoos? "she asks tracing the lines of one of his with her finger. " so you met her at an event,and she was booing cena...i think you two are meant to be too. though orton...i dunno. he looks like that isnt a character he plays.he really looks like he would be that smug." erica thinks for a minute and then asks. "is ansely as sweet as she looks and seems? she has to be,as she is with you. but you know."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#146 Posted : 11 July 2014 22:51:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin sits and stares at Erica blankly for a good few seconds. "Wow.....you went there, huh?" he jokes, before he starts laughing hard at her joke. "Yeah...honestly? I think I would rather have a bit of shit on my tongue than have a spermy mouth, I'm just putting it out there." He laughs and nods. "Yeah. This is the longest tour we've ever done as well. That's probably something to do with it. I really miss a good old Chicago pizza, if I'm honest. But yes! Let's do a Juneau and Harlots tour. I'm sure Dallas will even give you a go in the hamster ball. Has he offered you a chance to go in it yet? He normally does. He does love balls...." Kellin says, laughing at his own innuendo. "Vegan? Jesus, no. I will tear an animal with my teeth with the best of them. Lettuce is no replacement for bacon. Ever." He laughs and puts his shades on, because the sun was coming up for real at long last. He looks down at his tattoos when Erica mentions them. "Ansley doesn't no. Well none I've seen anyway," he says with a little quiet chuckle. "I just love my ink. Every one tells a story. Needless to say I've got a lot of stories to tell," he laughs. "Do you have any?" He smiles at her. "OH, yeah, she seems to be a keeper for real. With all the wrestling love and Cena hatred...she's perfect. Yeah, she is sweeter than anyone I've ever met. Such a lovely girl. She would do anything for anyone."

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#147 Posted : 12 July 2014 00:52:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica thinks for some time,pondering which she would rather have a mouthful of. " Kellin. I have to disagree. I'd rather have a cup of sperm than a spoonful of shit. ...not that I am into that! " Erica kicks her feet with laughter again,thoroughly enjoying herself. She makes a face and shakes her head again.". Ansley can rest easy at night. I will never steal you. Chicago style? Isn't that all bready? Pizza is one of the few things New York ever has done right. Gotta be New York style." She says still shaking her head. The gauntlet was down. The New York vs Chicago pizza conversation had been know to cost lives. She cracks up about the ball joke. " I hope not, I do not like being touched by a ball. I imagine th hamster ball has o smell kinda funny after awhile,right? All those shows...all those people...ugh. I hate the smell of a show." Erica says,making sure to smell her shirt. Sometimes it took several washes to get venue out of her clothes . Erica gives Kellin an approving sound over his non veganness. She liked the idea of vegan,but couldn't make that commitment. " good. I would hav to have a serious talk with you if Ansley had a tramp stamp." Erica gives a little,knowing laugh. " falconer. I'm nearly 30. I've been doing this since I was 17. I've got tales that will thrill,chill,and fulfill you. I do like the idea of tattoos that mean something. Me? I'd just get random shit everywhere." She laughs merrily.she had a good life. If she died tomorrow,she would feel she made th most of time she had. " is Ansley ever coming to visit you? Now I just have to meet her. I'll put in a good word for you." She gives Kellin an wink and nudges him with her elbow. " you can meet my girlie anytime. She is very sweet and kind. Like Ansley,she will do anything for you...if she likes you. I owe everything to her."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#148 Posted : 12 July 2014 05:56:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Twitter Q&A with Pretty Little Freaks

UserPostedImage

WarpedOfficial: Welcome to the official Q&A session with the hot twin duo, Pretty Little Freaks! Ask anything and we'll get Jade and Mia to answer....#NoHoldsBarred

LacedWithBullets: WHEN can we except a new single?? I still love #Bond by the way. #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @LacedWithBullets: I'd say in the next few coming weeks. We've been quiet with our music because we've been touring and whatnot. The album is still in the works so we're definitely making choices as to what our next single will be. We know the fans are growing quite tiresome of hearing our old music so don't worry, we'll get on that soon. - Mia

doeisbatman: How would you rate your new music to your old music? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @doeisbatman I'd say it's a vast improvement. Our first album, we were really unsure and kind of nervous but this album we're far more confident, far more able to talk about more things than just broken hearts, you know? It's a really great record so far in my mind and I think it will show the growth of our music, our voices, our sound, everything. We've worked with some new producers and our writing has improved so the whole album is a step up, I'd say, from our last one even though we love and appreciate Underneath The Blue Moonlight. - Jade

808Heartbreak: What's your favorite city that you've performed in on Warped so far? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @808Heartbreak We love all the cities but definitely Vegas is always fun and anywhere in California. They are always so pumped and crazy. The states as a whole can be very rowdy and crazy but I do love all our live shows. - Mia

LivingForTheW33k3nd: Who is your dream collaboration? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @LivingForTheW33k3nd We kind of had our dream collaboration with Aaron Marks. We love him and his music. I think as far as now, we'd be open for collaborations. We really like PURE and Juneau. Rum and Coke are cool, that'd be an amazing track. Maybe Glamazon, if she'd be up for it. She's one of our inspirations along with Aaron Marks and others. We never really thought much about collaborations but we've been more open with this album. There's some ear-pleasers on here. - Mia

YuYuHakuHO: What makes a good music session? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @YuYuHakuHO I think my sister and I just feed off of each other and we get ideas together or separately sometimes. It just has to be right timing and the right forces coming together. A lot of times we've been sat in the studio for hours and sometimes we only get a few lines and that's it. It's just somewhat of a natural thing that you shouldn't force if you want natural music. - Jade

UserPostedImage

KissMyKillswitch: What's the one thing you can't live without, either of you? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @KissMyKillswitch Well I can't live without my cat, Aussie. He's the best in the world. - Jade
I can't live without sweets, I have such a sweet tooth! - Mia

artRAVER: Are you both dating and what do you look for in a guy? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @artRAVER I am currently in a relationship with a great guy, Josh. He's sweet and super nice and handsome. I'm a lucky woman. I really enjoy a nice, caring guy. I've dated bad boys and it never worked out. - Jade

I'm not dating anyone but I like a guy that's laid back and fun. I love to laugh so I like funny guys. I don't care if he's sweet or a bad boy really, just as long as he treats me well and isn't that much of an asshole. I don't have a list or anything, whatever happens will happen. Also, I'm very opinionated so hope he can deal with that! - Mia

L0lliP0P: Favorite tune of the moment? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @L0lliP0P I'm still listening to Glass Heart by Leona Lewis! Classic tune. - Jade

I love listening to Paramore and Demi Lovato. I like her 'girl power' thing she's got going on. Really Don't Care is a fun song and Ain't It Fun never gets old. My ultimate favorite though would have to be Rude by MAGIC! I'm in love with that song, it's chill and catchy. - Mia

SheffieldShufflez: Do you ever have twin moments where you can understand one another without saying anything? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @SheffieldShufflezTo All the time! Sometimes, Mia will just hand me things and I don't even ask for it yet, it can be freaky. We practically know what each other loves so it's not hard to just order for one another or we can sometimes finish each others thoughts and sentences. It's scary and kind of funny at the same time. - Jade

UnderTheBlueMoonlight: What's the most awkward encounter you've had with a fan? #WarpedQ&A

PrettyLittleFreaks: @UnderTheBlueMoonlight We've had a fan show us these handmade dolls they made of us, black hair and blonde hair, with literally an exact tiny outfit for both of us, something that looks like was taken from our closet and shrunken to fit the dolls. It was so weird, I thought it was voodoo! Another time, we had a mild stalker, this guy was posting so much stuff about us on his website, things that I didn't even know was happening with my sister. It was just really weird and freaky. The site was shut down but I feel like he's still out there somewhere, scary. - Mia

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 12/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 12/07/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#149 Posted : 13 July 2014 11:40:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

It was night time, and Jade was walking around the festival grounds, enjoying the atmosphere of New York and the Warped Tour. It had been a great run so far and he had met new people and spent lots of time with her boyfriend Josh. She was not walking out on her own since Josh was performing. She had seen him so many times that she was sure he didn't mind if she skipped out this once.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline mebeme101  
#150 Posted : 13 July 2014 11:54:00(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla and Alex from SYNCO had also been walking around the festival grounds talking to each other Layla was wearing a pair of black high waisted shirts and a white top that went over it a bit she also had on her signature now this time it was black with white polka dots Alex was wearing a very tight pair of dark skinny jeans and a white top with a design on it she also had on a jacket the girls had been having fun on the tour meeting new people and performing it had actually been the first tour they were ever on sure it was a bit stressful but at the same time it was extremely fun the other girls were hanging out back on the bus Alex continues walking with Layla when she sees someone who looks really familiar from a distance the girls of closer and realize it's Jade from the Pretty Little Freaks both of the girls were huge fans and hadn't met her yet so they both ran up to her Layla was the first to speak being a huge fan girl and what not "Oh my god you're Jade I love you you're so pretty" Layla speaks extremely fast obviously excited to meet her Alex is second to speak "Hey it's really nice to meet you I'm a huge fan my name is Alex this is my band mate Layla excuse her excessive fan girling please" she laughs a little
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#151 Posted : 13 July 2014 12:01:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jade smiles at both of the girls. She had seen SYNCO perform a few times with her sister and listened to some of their music. She was always excited anytime she got reactions like this from fans, especially when it was an artist similar to herself. "Hi! Oh, thank you. It's nice to meet you. It's quite alright, I can never tire of people coming up to me like you." She giggled and admired their outfits. "You both look really cute! I love that jacket and those shorts." Jade was still a little shy but she could warm up very fast whenever she felt comfortable enough around others.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#152 Posted : 13 July 2014 12:07:21(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla and Alec both say "Thanks" at the exact same time Layla looks at Alex and quickly says "Jinx you owe me a soda" Layla then smiles as she was meeting someone she was a fan of and was also getting a free soda Alex looks at her "Don't expect that soon" Alex then looks at Jade again "So what are you doing out here alone?" Layla looks a little sad as she's obviously not getting a soda like Alex just said but then just shrugs and looks back at Jade "By the way you and Mia really kill it on the stage I love you guys" she smiles
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#153 Posted : 13 July 2014 12:24:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jade laughed. "Oh my god, me and my sister do that all the time." She shakes her head. "I'm just walking around. Each city I like to get out and meet fans, eat food, and just admire the beautiful places. We've spent most of the time back home so being in the states is always fun for us. My sister is somewhere around here, I think with her friend." She smiles widely. "Thank you. You girls are absolutely amazing on stage as well, I love your energy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#154 Posted : 13 July 2014 12:33:19(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Alex laughs a little "Oh you have no idea how much that goes on" Layla then talks "Pretty much all of the girls owe me sodas Nicole is the only one that actually gets them for me though" She laughs a little Alex nods as she listens to Jade "I love going out and exploring everywhere we go I also love taking pictures but recently broke my camera so that's not happening soon" She laughs a little then smiles after Jade compliments their performing "Thank you we try" Layla then talks again after her "Yeah like really rehearsals are killer and it sucks not being able to dance but having to do that in heels when I only started wearing heels after I joined the band" she laughs a little
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#155 Posted : 14 July 2014 01:49:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh my sis and I can't dance at all. I think you guys do well for a group who can't dance as you say." Jade smiled at the girls. "Have you met any of the other acts on here? I think I've met none. I can never find them or bump into them at all." She shrugged a little. Layla and Alex were the only other act to really talk to Jade, besides her boyfriend, so she felt a little better about being there. In her mind she figured the others couldn't be bothered meeting new people or wanted to stay to themselves.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#156 Posted : 14 July 2014 01:54:30(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla laughs a little "Oh no the other girls especially Naomi all danced before this I'm the one who can't dance but thank you" She smiles Alex then shakes her head a little "Nope you're probably the first person we've talked to that's on this tour besides each other but we're all stuck together all the time" She laughs a little feeling relieved that they weren't the only ones to not meet other people on the tour "I guess it's because everybody's doing their own thing which is understandable" Layla then speaks "So you having fun here so far? I hear they have amazing pizza here" she laughs a little
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#157 Posted : 14 July 2014 01:59:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"True, everyone seems to be in their worlds." She laughs. "I haven't had the pizza yet. I was thinking of grabbing some, would you like to accompany me? I hate eating alone." She rubs her arm hoping she wasn't bothering them. Jade liked to be friendly with others or at least try to seem friendly. Plus they seemed like fun girls to be with.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#158 Posted : 14 July 2014 02:03:13(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Alex opens her mouth to speak and accept but is cut off by Layla "We'd love to pizza is my favorite and it'd an honor to grab a slice with you" Alex looks over at Layla "An honor? Don't scare the girl Layla" she then looks at Jade "Yeaheah it'd be nice we'd love to join you" she smiles Layla then talks again "Know any good places to try out?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#159 Posted : 14 July 2014 03:42:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jade laughed at the two of them. They reminded her of her sis and her sometimes. "I know nothing about New York really, so I haven't a clue where to go for good food. I was hoping someone else did. I didn't want to ask a stranger or they might reject me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#160 Posted : 14 July 2014 03:47:34(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Alex nods "Okay you guys stay here I'll go ask someone if they know of any good places" Then walks off looking for somebody to ask leaving Layla and Jade alone "I literally cannot wait to taste the pizza" Layla says clearly excited "Sorry if I sounded stupid after what I said earlier I'm just really excited to finally eat New York pizza and really excited knowing that we're going with you" she laughs a little
My Acts

UserPostedImage