logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#121 Posted : 04 July 2014 07:28:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Joanna Rollins, wife of Kai," He says with a little smirk. "You would sound less tattooed rocker and more....Joanna Rollins...like a sculptor or summat, I reckon," he says, laughing hard again at himself. "No problem, love. You know me, always on the ball and that." Kai smiles down at her when she sighs. He tightens his hug ever so slightly and then kisses the top of her head. His hangover was starting to subside at last, although it would be a while before it left fully. "I know. It's like we just came together, literally, and then we both went...sane, I guess," he laughs. "I love you, Faith," he smiles at her. When she asks what's gonna happen, Kai winks. "Well I was thinking it might help us remember last night if we retrace our bed-based steps," Kai winks, before leaning down to kiss her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#122 Posted : 05 July 2014 04:52:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Josh shrugs a little and smiles. "I guess some people think I'm a bit of a nerd and a music snob," he laughs. "I'll be on my best behaviour though. I would love for your sister to accept me as your boyfriend," he smiles. Josh hated the idea of being someone that came between Jade and her sister, so he hoped she would take to him. When she says people didn't like her when she was young, Josh scowls a little. "Well I guess it was their loss. And you found someone here who will always love you. You're definitely not a buzzkill. You're the most fun person I know." When she mentions the hats with state names, she laughs. "Oh God, yes. And we can take selfies in our hats," he laughs. He loved that Jade and he had the same sense of humour like that. He smiles when she tells him he can say anything. "I just wanted you to know that since you came to live in my...our..apartment, it's been the happiest time of my life. For real. I've never been happier."

"Stop it, I don' think that and no one else does either. You're a- a musical genius." She smiles at him. She had a knack for helping and comforting people, even if she hadn't realized it yet. She knew that no matter what, Josh would want him and Mia to get along and ultimately for Mia to approve of him but she wasn't too vicious to where she'd just hate him. "I'm the most fun person you know? Oh lord, you need some more human contact then!" She laughed. "And I'll like your selfie and you can like my selfie, we'll have a selfie party!" Jade kissed his cheek and smiled. "I'm never been happier with anyone, I mean it."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#123 Posted : 06 July 2014 05:54:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I think some people do. But it's ok. I don't really let what other people think bother me any more." It was true, Josh had become a bit more thick skinned in recent times, not least because he now had someone like Jade, and she always made him feel good about himself. He laughs when she puts herself down and shakes his head. "Don't be silly. We have a lot of fun. We always do." he chuckles and kisses her softly. "A cheesy hat and selfie party sounds like some of the most fun I've had in a long time," he laughs. "When we get home we can invite our friends to it." Josh smiles widely when she says she's never been happier. "I'm glad. So long as you're happy then my life feels great." He looks across the street after a while and sees a little stall. "Oh look! A tourist shop. Let's go," he smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#124 Posted : 07 July 2014 04:10:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jade laughs at him and gives his hand a squeeze. As they walk across the street she glances at the shop, eager tl see what they could get themselves into in there. "Maybe we should get postcards, from each city, and hang them in our place?" She smiled. Spending the day out with Josh was everything she wanted. She was very simple that way. She'd have more fun at a flea market than some fancy place, it was the way she was. She felt as if they were getting some much needed time togeher since being on tour.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#125 Posted : 07 July 2014 04:29:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Josh smiles at Jade's suggestion. He loved that she was into the same "uncool" stuff as he was. "Postcards sound perfect," he chuckles. "What about those like oversized pencils that tourist shops always sell too? I used to love those as a kid," he says with a smile. Jadenalways made Josh want to be himself, and that was what true love was for him. He hurries into the shop with her. He loved just spending time with her, and this sort of activity was perfect for them. "Isn't this just...the best?" he asks as he looks around the store.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#126 Posted : 07 July 2014 07:19:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jade nodded her head. "Definitely. We'll get some name plates too, the ones that have different states on them and we can put our names on them for our car." She knew that if no one else in the world appreciated or liked her weird side, it was definitely going to be Josh. He was just as funny and thoughtful as she was and usually tended to think of things that weren't cool as cool, like Jade. "It is. It's the most perfect day ever." She kisses his cheek and then looks around the store.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#127 Posted : 07 July 2014 07:48:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Josh laughs at her suggestion happily. "I swear you have the damn best ideas in the world, Jade. The name plates sound amazing. We can get some for the bathroom mirror as well," he chuckles. As they walked around the store, Josh looked at the stands on display and smiles. He picks up a pair of bright pink shades and laughs, turning to her. "Hey, Jade, what about these?" he asks before putting the shades with the word Jade emblazoned across them on. "I think they would suit you so much," he jokes. He knew that Jade would always get his jokes. She and him seemed to click since their first meeting. There was truly no one else like them, which meant they never seemed to have a bad day.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#128 Posted : 08 July 2014 07:52:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Twitter Q&A with Kai Rollins

UserPostedImage

WarpedOfficial: Welcome to the official Q&A session with the one and only Kai Rollins, our Drop Dead Stage headliner. Ask anything and we'll get Ka to answer....#NoHoldsBarred

JulieSimmers1912: Hi Kai! Who would you say is your biggest influence in music? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @JulieSimmers1912 Ummmm....I don't really know, actually. I think people will expect me to go for someone really like heavy and underground, but I probably wasn't influenced by any of those. The guy that made me want to get into music and make a career out of it was probably Tom Delonge out Blink [182]. I know, I went on to do stuff much more "metal" than him, but he were the first one that made me want to stand up and grab a mic and just tell every cunt how I really felt inside through music. I think with him having his own clothing label an' all, there's definite like parallels between us. And he's a cunt as well, so we're basically the same person. Yeah...I think I've done Tom bloody proud, like. Definitely.

WentzAway: You've had a lot of beef with people in the past. Who would you say was the worst, and why? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @WentzAway Ha! That's a bloody good 'un! I like it. Where do you even start wi' that one. I think I've had summat to grind with everyone at some point, to be honest. It's never all that serious, though, and we always kiss and make up, like with me and Erica a couple of week back there. She hated me, I threatened to piss on her bus. Now we're as thick as thieves. If I had to pick one band that I like proper hated, though, I reckon it would be that Faking Our Own Destiny, mob. I know, left field, but fuck me, I just can't look past that dress sense. People accuse me of bein' all about image and that but these cunts were like next level shitty Halloween costumes. It was like Kiss on downers. Kiss with a Ritalin overdose or summat. Half arsed gimmicks are never good.

TheOneAndLonely: Do you ever wish your band had a full name rather than just your own name? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @TheOneAndLonely What the fuck for? As it happens, I stand up there on stage and every cunt chants my name. Not sure why I'd want that to change like. You must not know me, mate. It's always like the Kai Rollins show in my head. I'm permanently playing through me own death tribute video in me head, on loop. And the video is sick as fuck.

KimKWap: What's it like having your knob posted all over the internet? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @KimKWap I don't mind really. It's not like someone covertly took photos of me dong and posted them online. I took most of them and sent em to people, and this is the 21st century so it's gonna find its way on t'internet. If I felt self conscious about me knob, I most likely wouldn't have had it out taking pictures in t'first place. It's probably been a bit of a help as well for me, or at least it was when I were single. The number of women I had ramped up when they seen that online. It were like the best advertising flyer in the world. They were wet for it before I even spoke to them. At least I in't Matt, me drummer, neither. Lad's arsehole is all over the web. He's always getting his arse out when he's had a few. Top lad, but he lands himself in some shit.

GodForbidMe: Just wondering, when it all goes like tits up with the band, are you glad you'll have Drop Dead to fall back on so you can work there? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @GodForbidMe I would probably say me band are more glad of that than I am. I promised them all that if it ever goes west (the band) then they can all get jobs shifting shirts in one of me shops. They seemed happy? Me? Nah, I can't be arsed with hard work, me. I just wanna take a shit ton of LSD and go surfing every day. Waves are much bigger and better when you're off your tits. You can surf anywhere as well. Wouldn't matter if you were on LSD. Matt just shouted "on a dog's dick!" Not even sure what that means, but I wanted to share that with you in case it were like culturally important, or a reference I didn't get or summat. But yeah, me surfin' in that water feature at Sheffield train station off me tits on LSD. That's the future, lad.

UserPostedImage

FrostyJenny: Quick! Fuck/marry/kill with all the acts on Warped Tour. #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @FrostyJenny Literally everyone? Fuckin' 'ell, nice one. Right, let me see. I'll start wi' fuck and hope Browdy in't readin' this. Browds, if you are readin' this, it's purely for the purposes of the game, love. If I could fuck anyone out on Warped it would be....Amelia from My Girl Friday. She's proper fit as fuck, man, and I seen her up on stage last night, she's got a proper little movement in them little hips, like. Yeah, I'd go with her. Marry? Easy, mate - Deneil Khan. Billy's already fuckin' me mam, so it would be fuckin' hilarious to see his reaction if I married his brother. PS. I'm totally fine wi' Billy shagging me mam - recommended it meself. Kill? There's a lot of candidates for this one. I'll go with...Radio Vine. Purely on a get-my-shot-in-first basis. She's definitely gonna go full mental and off someone one of these days, so if I can get in first and make sure it's not me, then I'm gonna.

LifeLessonsLearnedTheHardWay: What do you do if you're on stage and you need to pee? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @LifeLessonsLearnedTheHardWay I just piss, mate. It's why I always wear shorts on stage, and especially dark coloured ones at that. If I'm up there, I in't ruining me own show by trying desperately to hold on to a piss. So I just start a song where I can bounce along to the main riff and piss down me leg. People think it's sweat that's dripping out, I get to piss - basically everyone's a winner innit?

OliOliOli: What would you say were the biggest lessons you've learned from being a singer? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @OliOliOli From being a singer...probably nowt. From being a horrible, polarising cunt of a man, I've definitely learned some things. Number one life lesson: Never tell people that don't like you when you're on stage that they're shit at throwing bottles. They see it as a challenge, and a few times I've taken a glass one in the head. It's definitely not worth it just to look like the tough cunt. I suppose I didn't learn fast enough though. I used to do it all the time, and it's been a good few times I took a bottle on the old bonce. But yeah, never do that. It hurts like fuck.

QueenDiamond: What's the weirdest tour story you can think of? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @QueenDiamond To be honest, I'm often far too off me tits to remember what's happened any night - Browdy will tell you that - but I do remember one from like one of the first tours we ever did as Blood Runs Black. I remember we got up there and played the show, it were in Manchester I think, and we got booed off an shit because we were proper wank back then. But anyway, we packed up our shit and headed out to the van, only to find that someone had broken into it. Driver's window smashed and that. Anyway, I opened the back to see what had been nicked...and there's some homeless lad in there just havin' a shit on t'floor of the van. He had broke into the van just to have a shit on t'floor. That were weird. Another time, some lass came on our bus, years after that last one, cos we had a bus by then, and she were angry because I wouldn't let her suck me dick, so I shoved her off the bus because she was trying to hit me, and then as she tried to get back on, I closed the door across her torso. The driver started going, and it were the funniest shit I've ever seen. She were alright. I made sure she didn't fall out on t'road.

ChancesFade: Do you have any mad fans, and what's the weirdest gift a fan has ever sent you? #WarpedQ&A

DreamsOfKai: @ChancesFade Fuckin' sick! I were hopin' this would come up, actually. As it happens, I got the weirdest one just before we left Germany to come here. I were at the studio, and I got a parcel through from some lass, and it were all pictures of her new kid. There were a letter in it an' all, and it was all "Oh Kai I love you so much that I decided to name me baby after you." She had called the poor little fucker like...I can't remember the surname but it was summat like Kai-Rollins Jones, or summat to that effect. I were like "fuck me, that's weird." But it got weirder. At the bottom of the box were like a little bag of rubber....turns out she had only gone and sent me her fuckin' placenta. Yeah....for real. Mental. I in't slept since, to be honest. That proper freaked me the fuck out, mate. Not nice at all. #Grim
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/07/2014(UTC), Clampdown on 08/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#129 Posted : 08 July 2014 11:53:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Josh laughs at her suggestion happily. "I swear you have the damn best ideas in the world, Jade. The name plates sound amazing. We can get some for the bathroom mirror as well," he chuckles. As they walked around the store, Josh looked at the stands on display and smiles. He picks up a pair of bright pink shades and laughs, turning to her. "Hey, Jade, what about these?" he asks before putting the shades with the word Jade emblazoned across them on. "I think they would suit you so much," he jokes. He knew that Jade would always get his jokes. She and him seemed to click since their first meeting. There was truly no one else like them, which meant they never seemed to have a bad day.

Jade laughed at his idea and his giant pink shades. "I think they are cute on you." She smiles and then sees some t-shirts near them which had some funny sayings on them. She knew that Josh was similar to her in that he laughed and loved her silly jokes as she did his. They wanted to have a good time around each other, not have things being awkward around them. "These would look great on you." In her hand was a pair of pink short shorts with 'St. Louis' on the back of them in big white letters. She tossed them to him and giggled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#130 Posted : 11 July 2014 03:37:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

After a particularly late night of partying, it was all quiet on the Warped front, aside from the noise coming from one bus. A quiet whistling. Kellin of Juneau was up and about, as always, probably one of the only people on the tour without a hangover since he didn't drink, and he was doing all he could to keep himself busy, making breakfast while everyone else slept off their alcohol from last night. After a while, the door of the Juneau bus opens and Kellin comes out with a big smile on his face. He stretches and goes to a table, where he sets down his breakfast, bacon, eggs and the single biggest bottle of orange juice ever seen. "Lovely," he says with a smile, half hoping the smell might entice someone else out of their bus to talk to him. It sometimes got boring sharing a bus as he did with four guys who really enjoyed the rock star excess.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#131 Posted : 11 July 2014 03:49:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
Erica is fast asleep. Worrying about mariko really wore her out...well,that and the bottle of vodka she consumed. Suddenly,she hops up. "OJ!" She squeals, instantly seeking its source. She finally finds kellin,the other part of Juneau. "Orange juice,huh?" She puts her hands behind her back,rocking on her heels." No scurvy fir you!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#132 Posted : 11 July 2014 03:52:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin is just about to start his breakfast when he hears a bus door flying open, which makes him laugh. When he sees Erica bound towards him, he nods in her direction. He had heard a lot about how fun she was from Dallas. "Well hey there, lil lady," he says in his best wild west bartender voice before laughing. "Pull up a chair and have some scurvy juice, won't ya?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#133 Posted : 11 July 2014 04:00:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica giggles at his old westy way. " gather the wagons,pilgrim." She answers in her best john Wayne impression. ..which is terrible and squeaky. She pours herself a glass. She brought her own tiny hello kitty cup. It had hello kitty holding an orange and winking. " how are things in Juneau land? " she asks brightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#134 Posted : 11 July 2014 04:11:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin laughs hard at Erica's wild west voice. "Well welcome to...the closest damn thing we have to a saloon on Warped Tour." He laughs and bites a chunk of bacon before taking a drink from his OJ bottle. "I think Juneau Land is decidedly hungover this morning. Aside from me, since I'm that one square who doesn't touch the stuff," he laughs. "How goes Harlotsville?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#135 Posted : 11 July 2014 04:18:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i am not sure if that makes you square,or them lightweights" Erica giggles,waving her arm dismissively towards Juneau's bus. " waah, too mugh excess makes wittle babies sweepy." She says in baby talk.. "harlots Ville is doing well. Its been a long time since we got to be on the road and all that touring entails. Us all being parents now....it's weird." Erica says,in thought.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#136 Posted : 11 July 2014 04:26:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin raises his eyebrows and smiles. "I think two of them are lightweights for sure. Dallas? He goes all out, that guy. I am square though. I don't drink because I like to know where I am," he laughs. "So is this Harlots, the grown up edition, we've got out here then? Sounds like you lot are still the life and soul to me.I heard you and the lady friend can mix it up with the best of them," he says with a wink.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#137 Posted : 11 July 2014 04:38:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Dallas. I love Dallas. He so adorable,with his little beard. " Erica squeals. She indeed loved cute things,and Dallas fell well in that area to Erica. " anytime he wants to kick it again, I am always around. Only nina will play with me...and Chloe. Ok,maybe I just need more drug partners . She giggles before drinking her juice. It tasted very good. Pure oj. No booze,I mushrooms. Just juice. "Drinking is my least favorite thing to do. I hate how it makes me feel the next day. But,if its around...so am I." This time she laughs and dramatically falls to the ground. Using the motion to sit on he ground. " yup. This will happen to you. It seems so far off...until it pounces on you. Nichole and I? " she asks with a little grin. " I'm getting older,I'm not dead!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#138 Posted : 11 July 2014 06:05:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual there. I reckon you took my place as Dallas Friend Number one....must be some gay link between you two," Kellin jokes, sticking his tongue out. "Yeah he does love his drugs as well. First time he partied with you all he would talk about was acid of some kind. I had to just lay him on his bed and shut out his yapping," he laughs. "Well see...while I've never tried alcohol before, I have heard it said that certain drugs offer a much cleaner Hugh. Is that true? Not that I'm willing to try it or anything," he smirks. Kellin nods and then sits on the ground beside erica, his back against the bench. "Nichole, that's the lady. You two must be loving it, not having to be apart and all that. It sucks not being around the better half."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#139 Posted : 11 July 2014 06:17:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica waves her arms while making ooooh sounds. " it's the gay agenda,kellin. One of us. One of us." She starts chanting. " we will have you driving a Subaru in no time!" She cackles, kicking her feet. " oh yes." She laughs,putting her head in her hands. " I gave him some terrible,crafted from the devil's ear wax acid. I knew you had to deal with his yammering......nah,I still would have given him some.I like to share." She grins widely. Kellin was just as likable as Dallas. This was the kind of tour she could really enjoy. " oh booze is terrible. That is why it is legal. I personally prefer basic old weed. Its effective and fun." She says with a little nod. She smiles when he sits on the ground too. She didn't mind getting her jeans dirty,so she always sat on the ground. " yes,my Coleykins. I love that woman. So so much. " she gives a little sigh. It was nice working with nichole,a good change from their sometimes separate lives. " how about you,you have a lucky lady or three?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#140 Posted : 11 July 2014 06:41:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kellin slaps his hands to his face in mock shock. "Oh my god I knew it. He's been trying to get me in that gay club for years..." Kellin laughs hard. "Yeah when he came home on his acid trip he was sitting there telling me that his hands were really gloves and he had to wait for them to melt so he could get his dog chocolate. I won't deny it was beyond all sorts of hilarious. I'm glad you sent him back to us like that," he smiles. Kellin liked erica, but then who didn't? She was one of the most instantly likeable people in the entire world and everyone seemed to be her friend within minutes of meeting her. He smiles when she says that she loves Nichole, and then smirks a little when Erica asks about his own love life. "You two sound like such a solid couple. It's sweet to see love like that. Me? Just the one lady for me these days. You know Ansley? From Bc Style? We've been dating for a while now. She really is the best. Such an amazing girl," he smiles as he thinks of Ansley. He missed her a lot since he was on tour.
UserPostedImage