logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#81 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:23:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jade hears Josh and smiles. "Sorry, you missed me already." She put her sandwich down and then took a sip of her coke. "Now I get to watch you perform and totally put everyone else to shame." She giggled a little and then wiped her mouth with her napkin. It wasn't like she thought at all, touring on Warped. The people, most of them she had met, were funny and nice. She didn't have to try too hard to make friends either. She figured either they would like her or not. So far, she had only really spoke to Josh and Mia.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#82 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:25:25(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vara giggles and shrugs. "Fine, fine, fine. I will play as well," she says, pouring herself a shot as well. She didn't even notice that Mariko had her hair up until she let it fall back down around her face. She looked pretty to Vara either way, and Vara would admit that any day of the week. "Good, good. You're good at this game." She picks up her shot and rubs the tip of her finger around the rim, thinking. "I hated the way Trent made me feel like his drug addiction was my fault," she says finally, her voice soft - something rare and unexpected for Vara.
Offline erich hess  
#83 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:33:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17952 time(s) in 10433 post(s)
mariko swallows softly. she did not expect vara to start with trent. trent was someone that mariko knew,and lived with for awhile.seeing vara's usual demeanor crack made mariko want to fix it somehow. "he was a bastard to you." mariko adds softly,taking vara's hands briefly. "nina friendzoned me shortly after we got together. she was a blast to hang out with,but.....you know." mariko blushes a little. it was hard,but mariko had to drop the chan suffix for nina. she did not deserve it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#84 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:37:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara looks down at the table and laughs a little bit when Mariko tells her that Trent was an bastard. "Yeah, I know... The awful thing is that I still really love him. I just hated the way that he treated me." She raises her eyebrows when Mariko starts talking about Nina, but in a slightly nice way. "No, no, no, no. You were doing so well! Nothing nice about Rum. Say something you hate and then take a shot."
Offline erich hess  
#85 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:47:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko gives a little nod.she completely understood that vara still loved trent. they were an ideal pair in mariko's mind. "addicts are selfish people from what i have seen.....hey,that was something nice! no shot for you." she giggles at vara. mariko instantly comes up with another thing she hated about her...whatever nina was now. "nina knew how to manipulate me. i wanted to have a real conversation with her,and she shows up drunk and sleeps in my lap. how can i get mad at someone who is drunk and needs my help? it is not fair!" mariko pours another shot and drinks it down.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#86 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:57:46(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara giggles a little bit. "Yeah, yeah, okay. No shot for me. But no shot for you either, babe." She raises the shot to her nose and inhales, wanting to drink so badly. "Good, you deserve that drink," she says when she says her next bad thing about Nina. "Um... This is just a generalization of boyfriends, but I hate all the men who have just used me for sex. Like, they know the way I am, they know I'm difficult to get along with, but they instead think, 'She's so sexy! She's so hot! I can get past her being an occasional bitch if I can get some of that pussy!'" She sighs, taking the shot. "I wish there were guys out there who could be turned on by me being a bitch, and not just 'dealing with' me being the way I am." Vara knew herself well and was very comfortable with herself. She knew she could be a bitch, and she loved it.
Offline erich hess  
#87 Posted : 01 July 2014 12:15:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko frowns,but knows better than to plead. vara wrote the rules,so she had to abide. the game aspect made it very fun to say things she otherwise wouldnt say. mariko raises an eyebrow at vara's latest utterance." i think your bitchhood is all part of your charm. that is one of the reasons i like you so much." mariko says this as if its unthinkable anyone could not love this about vara. mariko loved that vara was comfortable in her own skin,nothing was more ugly to mariko than someone who wasnt comfortable with who they were. "i know that nina always compared me to that whore emerald.it is like i never could live up to what she had been. which was....hell if i know." mariko says with disgust before taking her shot. she hated emerald and hated the fact she was probably compared to her daily.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#88 Posted : 01 July 2014 12:29:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara smiles. "Well, that's one of the reasons why I like you so much as well. You can put up with me the way nobody else can." She winks and giggles. Vara winces as well at the mention of Emerald. She was under the impression that Emerald was a fucking crazy bitch and nobody had any right to compare Mariko to her. "What, Nina wanted you to be a fucking whore? Oh my god, this girl has her priorities all out of wack, obviously." She shakes her head. "You wanna know who I hooked up with a few weeks ago?"
Offline erich hess  
#89 Posted : 01 July 2014 12:46:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i would hardly call it putting up with you. you are my best friend,vara chan.you and my sister are the only people i know for sure that i can count on." mariko says honestly. she is not one to usually put her feelings on display,but alcohol and it being vara made it easier. mariko gives a little shrug. "i....do not know what nina ch...nina wanted of me. perhaps she liked feeling she had to compete with other people,i do not operate that way."she shakes her head a little. mariko was pretty simple to be in a relationship with. she usually did not stray and was not into mind games. "i kind of wish she wanted me to be a whore. at least i would feel desirable then." mariko frowns and takes her shot. she was extremely sensitive over her appearance.she had a pretty high opinion of herself,but it only took a tiny action to bring it crashing down. mariko nearly wags her non existent tail at the prospect of vara being with someone. she honestly had vara pining away for trent pictured in her head. she was happy to hear that vara moved on. "oooh do tell,vara chan."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#90 Posted : 01 July 2014 13:03:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara pours another shot and downs it, even though she hadn't earned it in the game yet. It was her game, she could bend the rules a little. "Who did Nina have to compete with? As far as I could tell, you were pretty loyal to her," Vara tells her. Even when Mariko was angry with Nina, she always seemed to go back to her. It made Vara angry, but she didn't want to put stress on their friendship by openly being disapproving of Mariko's relationship. "My madre taught me two things when I was growing up: Never be a whore, and never cry over a whore. Of course, I've done both, but neither has landed me in a very acceptable position. That is my advice to you. Straight from Madre Gallo." Vara smiles, pouring both of them new shots. "Oh, don't get too excited. It's not going to happen between him and I again. One night thing." She inhales deeply, breathing in the alcohol. "You know that guy, Chris? Who writes the Pop Culture Catch-Up blog? Him. I hooked up with him." She grins.
Offline erich hess  
#91 Posted : 01 July 2014 13:33:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko thinks for several seconds. she had been intensely loyal to nina,at least since the last time she was with vara. " nobody." mariko says,pursing her lips. "nobody since the last time i was....inappropriate with you. but i did not keep it a secret.i could have easily hid it,and not told her." mariko frowns deeply. she knew she was wrong for fooling around with vara before. but at least she came clean to nina. "i was very loyal to her.which just means i was a fool." mariko downs her shot quickly. she wanted it to burn,but she was drunk enough to where it stopped burning. "mamma galla was very wise....i also have done both. some of them,i do not even know their name,nor do i care." mariko says with a shrug. when not in a relationship,she was more than a little whore like. but if it didnt hurt anyone,what was the harm? mariko mirrors varas grin. she had no idea what chris even looked like,but she was happy her friend had gotten some "attention". "you know,i have no idea what he even looks like,but he seems very nice from what i have spoke to him. from what i gather,i assume you broke him in half?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#92 Posted : 01 July 2014 13:50:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Vara smiles, glad to hear that she hadn't been the competition that Mariko felt that Nina thought she had, although she wouldn't mind if Nina herself had thought of her as competition. She gives Mariko a small shrug when she mentions the way that she acted when she was single. She had always been that way - even when she was with somebody, she was still very flirtatious, sometimes going out of her bounds and into physical relationships with other people - like the way she had with Mariko when she was dating Trent. "That's nothing to be ashamed of. If you're having fun, then you're fine." She shrugs, taking a small sip out of her shot glass. "He's actually very cute. Younger, though. I think that was my attraction. I already want to make sure that younger men are still attracted to me." She laughs a little.
Offline erich hess  
#93 Posted : 01 July 2014 14:03:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

MAriko nods,taking a drink from the bottle. The game had dissolved,so she made up her own rules. " pure fun. Though I Do admit I had a crush on you at first." Mariko says offhandedly. She assumed vara knew,so there was no harm in speaking it aloud. " I just thought when I stole Nina,that the. ...you know,was going to continue. She knew what I was like,and she pit me on a shelf. " mariko says softly. She,like her sister,was very affectionate, and required that in return. " how much younger,vara chan?!" Mariko says,with mouth agape. She assumed vara was relatively young,so this could be scandalous, which made thingsceven more exciting.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#94 Posted : 01 July 2014 21:13:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Josh smiles and chuckles a little as he sits down next to Jade. "You been on already? Damn, I guess I need to learn to get outta bed earlier. You should have just kicked me when you left bed this morning," he smiles. "Have you seen us play yet? I'm always so nervous when I go up there," he laughs a little. Josh was glad Jade was here. It meant that he didn't miss her as well as making tour feel more like home. They had only recently moved in together, so having her around on tour made him less nervous and anxious. Jade always made him feel much more calm and relaxed.

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#95 Posted : 03 July 2014 03:57:57(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith wakes up in the early afternoon when she hears her new hedgehog chaotically moving around in her cage. "Shut upppp...." she moans, rolling over, putting her arm around Kai. She was immediately regretting buying that hedgehog on a whim, but she could never get rid of it. She was already in love with it, no matter how much noise it made at 'ungodly' hours. "Kai, can you tell your hedgehog daughter to be quiet?" she asks jokingly, moving closer to him. A headache was already starting in her temples, making her nauseous.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96 Posted : 03 July 2014 04:07:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jade nods and smiles. "Of course I have. I watched on day one, silly." She crossed her leg and let her hand rest on top of it. She was happy the two of them had gotten to such a good place in their relationship now. "It's really hot today. I have to put on extra sunscreen or I'll get burned." She laughed a little.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#97 Posted : 03 July 2014 04:07:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

As with every night since Warped started, last night had ended with Kai so profoundly out of his face on some substance or other that he scarcely remembered returning to his bus. When Faith speaks, Kai hears something and opens his eye. The sunlight immediately feels like it's burning through his brain viciously, and he groans loudly. He covers his face and jokingly sobs loudly, as if to emphasise his pneumatic hangover. "Rollins, where are we, love?" he asks in a croaky voice. "Are you sure your hedgehog's over there? Feels like the cunt's in me head."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#98 Posted : 03 July 2014 04:30:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith turns and buries her face in the pillow, the cold feeling from the fabric making her face feel a little less flushed and hot. Every time Kai drank or took something, Faith felt like she had to as well, trying to keep up with him. It was obviously starting to wear her down. "I think we're in St. Louis..." She says back, and then realizes her voice is muffled by the pillow. She raises her head slightly and repeats herself. Faith loved that Kai was starting to call her Rollins now. Being married hadn't changed much of anything between them relationship-wise, but it made her feel much closer to him, at least. As if responding to Kai's question, the hedgehog starts running around the cage again, making a loud metallic sound every time it's paws hit the floor. "I hate it. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it..."
Offline genocidal king  
#99 Posted : 03 July 2014 04:37:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai sits up and then immediately regrets it when another searing pain shoots through his head. He lays back with a slight thump and slaps his forehead. "Nope. Not fucking time for that yet," he says with a shake of his head. He was trying his best to stop himself from puking, but he knew if he was going to, then he ddn't have the energy nor motivation to move and he would do it right here. He groans when she says where they are. "Sounds like a shite tip," he says with his hands over his face. "All jazz music and....I dunno, but jazz is enough shite anyway." He was surprised how little had changed since they had got married. It was something he had always been scared of, but it seemed weird to be scared of it now that it had happened and it just felt like they were closer. "You hate what? The hedgehog?"

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#100 Posted : 03 July 2014 04:48:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith moves to where her head is rest on Kai's chest when he lays back down. The kisses the center of it lightly and sighs. "I know this is going to sound like the worst thing in the fucking world," she says softly. "But tonight, after the show, let's take it easy. Like, lets have a couple beers, maybe do two or three shots, and then let's go to bed. I think we're slowly killing ourselves." Faith could feel herself starting to become used to the alcohol intake that they were doing, and she wasn't a huge fan of that. Already, it felt weird when it was night and she wasn't drunk. "Yeah, I fucking hate it. But I love it. I don't know. She's a bitch." She grins a little bit, thinking that she'll be another animal they have that they never name, although she secretly calls the hedgehog Honor when it's pissing her off.