logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#101 Posted : 03 July 2014 05:19:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Responding to both Hannah and Tequila here in this one lol.

Kai smiles when Faith rests her head on his chest. He runs his hand through her hair a couple of times and then leans down to hiss her chest. When she makes her suggestion, Kai smiles a little. Faith often liked to keep up with Kai, but as much as she was well versed in taking substances, she hadn't been going so hard and often as Kai for as long. "Like....sober?" he asks with a sceptical eyebrow raised. He laughs a little and shrugs. "I mean, sure, love. I guess I can try it. I'm not saying I'll like being sober after coming off stage, but I'll give it a go. How am I killing meself though?" Kai smiles at her. He was so used to be on something that it barely occurred to him anymore that what he was ingesting might actually be damaging to his system. It would feel weirder to be sober on a night than it would to be wasted and hungover. HE looks over at the cage. "Where did you even get a frigging hedgehog anyway? I thought they just lived in the wild." He laughs, before groaning and holding his head again.

Josh smiles at Jade. "I'm sorta glad I didn't know you were there on day one. I was so nervous already, I'd have probably screwed up bad," he laughs a little and puts his hand on top of hers. He was so relaxed around her now, they just seemed to fit together well. "Yeah, you need to protect that beautiful porcelain skin," he says, kissing her cheek. "I love you, Jade."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#102 Posted : 03 July 2014 05:30:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jade smiled back at him. Hearing him say that to her always made her heart melt and she felt like she was glowing more these days. "I love you too." She kissed him softly, her red lipstick not leaving a smudge on him. She fanned herself a little as she was trying to get over the heat that seemed to be everywhere. Even though she had on her dress, the humidity seemed to stick in the air. "What are you doing for the rest of the day?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#103 Posted : 03 July 2014 06:28:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Whenever Jade would smile, even after all this time together, it still made Josh feel all warm inside. This was true love and he never doubted it now at all. He kisses her softly and then gives another quick kiss after the first breaks. She was so stunning, and Josh had no clue why she liked someone like him, who thought of himself as ordinary. "Today? Well I was going to see a bit of the city maybe. You wanna come with, or are you hanging with Mia? Does she miss you since you moved into our apartment?"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#104 Posted : 03 July 2014 06:51:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
"What? No! Not sober," Faith says back, shaking her head like it was one of the most ridiculous things she'd ever heard. "No, just not... as drunk... and more sober." She laughs a little, knowing that she's not making a lot of sense. Thinking straight wasn't something that came naturally to her, even at her most sober. A hangover the size of St. Louis itself wasn't helping much. "I didn't mean killing ourselves like, you know, literally killing ourselves. I just hate feeling like this in the morning. I can't imagine you're enjoying it much either." She kisses him softly on the lip and then looks over at the hedgehog. "Some hippie was selling them on the side of the road in San Diego. She just looked so cute, I had to buy her." She leans out of the bed to where her upper half was near the floor, her hand on the ground holding her up, whole the lower half of her body was still in bed, under the covers. She opens the cage with one hand and then picks up the hedgehog, pulling herself and it back into the bed together. "Isn't she sweet looking?"
Offline genocidal king  
#105 Posted : 03 July 2014 07:16:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai lets out a long sigh and wipes his brow. "Phew...thank fuck for that. For a moment there I thought I was going to have to see the world in like....raw form," he jokes. "I like the way breweries and chemists make it look a bit better," he chuckles. "But no, yeah, I can do that, love. I don't need to be swinging from a flagpole to have fun. To be honest, I can't even remember any of the fun we had last night. What did we do last night anyway?" He puts his arm around Faith and smiles at her. "Yeah. The feeling in't the best right now. It's funny...I've woken up with a hangover more often than I've not...and still it never gets easier." He smirks at her and then kisses her. "Buying street animals from hippies now? I thought they were only good for weed. Fucking hippies," he laughs. When she leans out of the bed, Kai lifts the covers to see Faith naked from the waist down. He chuckles. "Well at least I know something we did last night," he laughs. When she comes back with the hedgehog, though, he screws his face up a little at it. "It's the first time I've ever seen one that close. Looks weird."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#106 Posted : 03 July 2014 07:36:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"No, no. God forbid we should ever have to experience emotions that haven't been numbed by substances," Faith says back just as jokingly, giving a little wink, although she does know how sad it is that they usually don't remember anything that's happened the night before. She shrugs when he asks her what they did. "Fuck if I know, Rollins. You're the ringleader. The rest of us are really just along for the ride at this point." She winks and moves a bit closer to him, enjoying the arm around her. She gives him a little wiggle of her tush when he lifts up the covers and then giggles. "Yeah, I think I vaguely remember that. It must have been good if it's a memory that's burrowing its way past the shots and... whatever else it was we were on last night." Faith laughs at Kai's reaction to her hedgehog. "Yeah, I know. It's uglier than sin, really, but I think it's cute. Look at it's little, dead eyes. They're cute, in a creepy kill-you-in-your-sleep way."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#107 Posted : 03 July 2014 07:44:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Whenever Jade would smile, even after all this time together, it still made Josh feel all warm inside. This was true love and he never doubted it now at all. He kisses her softly and then gives another quick kiss after the first breaks. She was so stunning, and Josh had no clue why she liked someone like him, who thought of himself as ordinary. "Today? Well I was going to see a bit of the city maybe. You wanna come with, or are you hanging with Mia? Does she miss you since you moved into our apartment?"

"Sure, I'd love to come with. I think Mia enjoys being here more than anywhere on earth right now." She laughed. "Mia's fine. She's always been able to be on her own and stuff. Plus, I think she's been seeing someone who's been keeping her occupied." Jade stood and finished her coke before throwing the can and empty sandwich wrapper in a nearby trash can. "I would like to see the city, I feel like I've been just here and not visiting places properly like I should."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#108 Posted : 03 July 2014 08:13:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs loudly again, forgetting yet again that his head is absolutely bumping from all the substances he managed to stuff into himself the night before. "I know. I prefer when everything I say and hear has literal colour behind it like a little tail. It makes talking more fun and stuff." He smiles before leaning over and lighting a cigarette. "I was the ringleader? Well I'm willing to bet it involved a river. Although I don't remember being wet. You were wet...just not like that..." he winks at her. "You all follow along because you love the fun ride I take you on, though, don't you?" he chuckles. Kai holds her closer to him, loving how warm she was. "I just remember your screaming orgasm. Although that might have been another night. You tend to have a lot of those with me," Kai says with a wicked grin. He continues staring at the hedgehog, before he looks away. "Yeah....I....I dunno. I sorta feel like it can see my soul," he laughs.

"Awesome. We can find somewhere to get lunch and some cheesy tourist mementos. You know I love my souvenirs," he laughs. "I need to take you and Mia out for a meal some time, like both of you, as well. I still haven't met her properly, and feel like I owe her an explanation for stealing her twin away." He smiles a little, but sometimes he felt bad for splitting Mia and Jade up. "Oh she does? Who's she been seeing?" he asks, clearly interested. Josh jumps up and waits for her while she finishes, holding his hand out to her when she's ready to go.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#109 Posted : 03 July 2014 08:24:20(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith scrunches her eyebrows together, as if thinking very hard. "I don't recall a river... Although I do kind of remember a boat... Why... why am I remembering a boat? Who has a boat?" She shakes her head, deciding that maybe not remembering what happened the night before is the fun of it. She kisses him again and grins back, nodding. "We love the wild ride, Kai. And I love the wild ride you give me afterwards..." She winks and giggles. When Kai looks away, she slowly - and creepily - moves the hedgehog back into his line of sight. "Good evening, Clarice," she says in her best Hannibal Lecter voice, moving the hedgehog a little bit closer to Kai, giggling the whole time.
Offline genocidal king  
#110 Posted : 03 July 2014 09:44:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles as he watches Faith try to recall the night before. He rarely cared to remember, but it was always fun to watch someone else rack their brain for some remnant of a memory. "A boat? Was i driving? I fucking hope so. As long as it wasn't a row boat." He laughs and gives Faith a lingering kiss on the lips. "Always best to punctuate the wild ride with a wild ride love. At least you can never say you've had a boring night with Rollins, in and our of bed," he winks, giving her ass a playful squeeze. Kai starts to take a drag from his cigarette just as Faith does her Hannibal impression, and thst coupled with the hedgehog creeping towards him is somehow hilarious, which makes him laugh and choke on a lungful of smoke. He chuckles and looks at her. "It's weird how it never looks away from me. It knows summat," he jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#111 Posted : 03 July 2014 09:54:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Nah, not a fucking row boat. I think even drunk us would have something again row boats..." Faith says back, sticking her tongue out. "It was one of those big ones. I don't know what they're called. I'm not nautical, I'm from El Paso." She smirks and takes the cigarette from Kai's hand, taking a drag off of it. "Oh, I'm never bored with you, Mr. Rollins. That's why I became Mrs. Rollins." She giggles and winks. "Oh, no, the hedgehog totally knows something. It probably knows what we did last night. And it's completely disgusted by it." She turns the hedgehog back towards her and shakes her head. "Life isn't going to be fun for you if you continue to be a prude, little hedgehog."
Offline genocidal king  
#112 Posted : 03 July 2014 10:08:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah.....rowboats are second date material. We're way past that. Actually, I wonder how many dates we skipped when we were in that bathroom..." he muses before laughing and winking at her. "Like a yacht? Man I would be bitching at driving a yacht. Did we see any seals?" When she takes the cig, Kai puts his hands behind his his head and smiles. "Exactly. One taste of this and you always keep coming back for more, eh? Same with me...I never used to go back t any girl I shagged. You must be good," he says, sticking his tongue out before turning back to the hedgehog. "Yeah....it probably saw some of that last night. And let's face it, if we were drunk it probably wasn't your standard missionary fuck either. You'll have been bent over everything in here." He laughs hard. "Yeah...hedgehog. I'm afraid this in't a place for being prudish."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#113 Posted : 03 July 2014 10:17:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Awesome. We can find somewhere to get lunch and some cheesy tourist mementos. You know I love my souvenirs," he laughs. "I need to take you and Mia out for a meal some time, like both of you, as well. I still haven't met her properly, and feel like I owe her an explanation for stealing her twin away." He smiles a little, but sometimes he felt bad for splitting Mia and Jade up. "Oh she does? Who's she been seeing?" he asks, clearly interested. Josh jumps up and waits for her while she finishes, holding his hand out to her when she's ready to go.

Jade smiles and holds his hand. "She can be pretty blunt. She's not everyone's cup of tea, as they say." She shrugs a little. "I'm not sure. I think it's Ryan Williams, from PURE? But she doesn't say anything about it and I never seem him say anything about it. They seem to like each other though, I could tell when they met. I don't think he likes me too much, since I dated one of his friends before." She smiles sweetly at him. Even though she could talk about bad or hurtful things, she could always still smile. "We should get something cool to take back home."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#114 Posted : 03 July 2014 10:32:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Josh smiles as he takes Jade's hand. "Blunt? Well I'm hopeful she won't hate me too much. You came to love me after all," he says with a little laugh and a smile. "Oh that guy? Yeah he seems like quite a cool guy. Well good luck to both of them. I hope they're both happy and stuff. And I'm sure he doesn't dislike you. I'm not sure anyone would ever even be able to if they tried." As cheesy as it sounded, Josh did mean that. He had known Jade for around 2 years and in that time she had been the sweetest and most kind person he had ever known in his life. The idea that anyone would dislike her was preposterous to him. As they exit the parking lot, he smiles at her. "We could get like a painting by a local artist...for our apartment? Or were you thinking more touristy?" he chuckles. "Hey can I tell you something Jade?"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#115 Posted : 03 July 2014 10:55:49(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I would say we skipped at least three in that bathroom..." Faith answers with a nod. "What can I say? We move fast and we move right. Nothing wrong with that." She smiles and gives him a small kiss on the cheek. "I wouldn't have wanted to be in that bathroom with any other person, though." In a weird way, that was something totally romantic to say, in Faith's mind. "You were the one for me right from the beginning." She puts the hedgehog down on the bed and lets it walk around a little bit. "She'll learn to love the sound of our fucking. And if she doesn't, then she'll learn to get over it." She winks and giggles.
Offline genocidal king  
#116 Posted : 03 July 2014 22:17:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah. I mean, I didn't know your name....or your eye colour for that matter, by the end of that...tryst. I knew all the important stuff though," he laughs and kisses Faith on the shoulder. "We certainly bloody did, love. Move fast, I mean. Who knew we'd have been here just that soon after all that happened? Imagine if we had gone across that dancefloor at different times. It's weird to think about stuff like that. Suppose we just got real lucky, huh?" he asks. "Aww. How soon after that did you want more than just the cock?" He asks her with a little wink. Kai watches the hedgehog in case it comes too near him. "Yeah, it'll need to get used to the sound one way or another," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#117 Posted : 04 July 2014 01:35:20(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Eh, my name and eye color still don't really matter, do they?" Faith says with a laugh. "It's Faith, by the way. And they're blue," she adds jokingly, as if Kai hadn't looked into her eyes and said her name hundreds of times before now. "Faith Rollins. It's much prettier than Faith Browdy." She moves closer to him and sighs. "It's just another reason why I think we were meant to be together. There were so many contributing factors that night that put us together. If so many things hadn't have happened, I never would have met you. It's crazy - almost scary - to think of what my life would have been like if I hadn't met you then." She kisses his neck softly. "I love you so much." The hedgehog jumps off the bed and scurries into her cage. "Awww... she's giving us our alone time."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#118 Posted : 04 July 2014 02:46:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Josh smiles as he takes Jade's hand. "Blunt? Well I'm hopeful she won't hate me too much. You came to love me after all," he says with a little laugh and a smile. "Oh that guy? Yeah he seems like quite a cool guy. Well good luck to both of them. I hope they're both happy and stuff. And I'm sure he doesn't dislike you. I'm not sure anyone would ever even be able to if they tried." As cheesy as it sounded, Josh did mean that. He had known Jade for around 2 years and in that time she had been the sweetest and most kind person he had ever known in his life. The idea that anyone would dislike her was preposterous to him. As they exit the parking lot, he smiles at her. "We could get like a painting by a local artist...for our apartment? Or were you thinking more touristy?" he chuckles. "Hey can I tell you something Jade?"

"She won't hate you, no one could hate you." Jade smiles at him. She always liked how he cared about others and showed signs of humbleness. "I wasn't very liked when I was younger. People don't like nice people anymore. They'd much rather have someone fun around them and not a buzzkill." She looked over at him and nodded. "A painting sounds nice. We should get a few, maybe. Ooh, maybe some hats with the state name on them!" She smiled at how goofy the idea soused but she enjoyed small things like that. "Sure, you can tell me anything."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#119 Posted : 04 July 2014 06:26:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai laughs and raises his eyebrows. "Shit, really? I've been telling everyone you were called Joanna," he jokes, winking at her. "I'm Kai. It's nice to meet you," he chuckles. Kai sighs happily and pulls her in a little tighter. "I agree. I think everyone's name gets better with a bit of Rollins in it," he smiles. "It's weird," Kai says. "Like everything that's changed in my life since I met you that night. I could write a novel about it. It's like you made me care....and love...and be almost human," he says with a little smile. Kai closes his eyes when she kisses his neck. "I love you too," he says quietly. He looks over at the hedgehog and laughs. "I think she saw you kissing my neck and guessed what was next," he winks.

Josh shrugs a little and smiles. "I guess some people think I'm a bit of a nerd and a music snob," he laughs. "I'll be on my best behaviour though. I would love for your sister to accept me as your boyfriend," he smiles. Josh hated the idea of being someone that came between Jade and her sister, so he hoped she would take to him. When she says people didn't like her when she was young, Josh scowls a little. "Well I guess it was their loss. And you found someone here who will always love you. You're definitely not a buzzkill. You're the most fun person I know." When she mentions the hats with state names, she laughs. "Oh God, yes. And we can take selfies in our hats," he laughs. He loved that Jade and he had the same sense of humour like that. He smiles when she tells him he can say anything. "I just wanted you to know that since you came to live in my...our..apartment, it's been the happiest time of my life. For real. I've never been happier."

Edited by user 04 July 2014 06:32:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#120 Posted : 04 July 2014 06:59:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith laughs, throwing her head back a little as she does - or as much as she could laying down on the bed. "Great, I guess we'll have to change the name on the wedding certificate now. Thanks a lot, Kai," she says with a wink. She sighs happily, loving feeling so close to him and being in his arms. "I know what you mean..." she tells him happily, closing her eyes, feeling very relaxed with him. "I never ever thought that I could ever be this way. Especially this happy. I don't know what you did to me, Kai Rollins, but I love it. I just hope we never stop being this way." She smiles and looks up at him. "Oh yeah? And what is going to happen next?" she asks slyly.