logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#181 Posted : 20 June 2014 05:57:02(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
TJ listen to her intently "So you wouldn't mind taking a break from music for me?" he slide closer to her. He was more then happy to hear that. "You done everything? their no "I wish i could do this?" for you? Man, that is pretty amazing."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#182 Posted : 20 June 2014 06:08:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
She laughed . "Well that might take some serious persuasion and seduction ." Aire nods her head . "Everything I've wanted to do . I don't think it's that amazing haha . Dreams and goals are what makes life worthwhile . I guess when you grow up with everything you'll ever need , your wishlist comes out a little short ." She shrugs .
Offline freestylechamp  
#183 Posted : 20 June 2014 06:14:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh, is that a challenge, that I wouldn't be able to persuade you? Yea, I sometimes forget that we don't come from the same background. I don't really have any goals just want a legacy." He told her thinking about things that he would want to do for himself.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#184 Posted : 20 June 2014 20:18:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"You can try ," Airemese shrugs . "But I'll probably just say I will in the moment and release something the next week ." She laughs . "Mostly because our backgrounds don't really influence the way we act ." She nodded as TJ spoke . "All you want is a legacy ? Well ... do you think you could drop dead right now without it affecting and building on to your fan base ? Because if that happened , you would break the internet . Everyone would be devastated and all of your pictures would be captioned 'gone too soon' . I'll probably have to kick a few record label executive's asses once they attempt to release your music while you're dead . I doubt any one would be able to live the next decade without hearing your name ."
Offline freestylechamp  
#185 Posted : 24 June 2014 05:26:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed "I don't want the sad songs about me gone before my prime, or had so much potential, I want to be talked about like they talk about Jordan, I wand to be known as the best rapper to ever live, the greatest of all time. to be talked about 20, 30, 60, 100s of years from now. That is what I would like to have happen to me." he then moved closer to her and wraps his arms around her. "Now it's go to sleep, we can talk more in the morning," he said closing his eyes.

Early that next morning he got up and did the normal go to the bathroom, put music on for him to run.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#186 Posted : 27 August 2014 01:42:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It was around this time at TJ and aire started dating. He went through a lot of the things that we gone through and he was still very happy. though there was problems, everyone one the out side never really got their relationship. Partly because they were separate people not really around each other a lot, but that just made him miss her more. then their was the talks about him cheating, how he was sleeping around. It hurt a little bit, but their was nothing he could do about that. He proposed to her a few days ago, but she laugh and they both made light of the subject but he was serious about it. So he pulled himself away from the Simpsons marathon and went to Aire house. Once he got there he knocked on the door and waited for him to come to the door.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#187 Posted : 27 August 2014 02:09:50(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 27 post(s)
When TJ proposed to Aire on Twitter a few days ago, she got a good laugh out of it but it immediately made her think . About him . Them . Herself and career . Her future, their future ... even Nina . Maybe he was being serious ... well, of course he was being serious . Who just proposes to their girlfriend in front of the whole world as a jo.. Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the doorbell . She quickly ran down the flight of stairs, sliding out of the parlor and rushing right to the door . She caught her breath and took her hair out of a ponytail before opening the door . Smiling, she hugged TJ, pulling him gently inside . "Welcome back to the headquarters ."
Am I stalking your account and infiltrating your threads ?
DO NOT FRET !!! This is Semeria(kandii)
My password's being a bitch so I'm using a temporary account

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#188 Posted : 27 August 2014 02:25:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Headquarters? I just call this home base for now." he said closing the door behind him. "So marry me," He said. He remember her saying that he had to come to him and do it "right," if she wanted to take him seriously, "We dated for almost a year now, and I really can't see my life without you. I know it's not going to be perfect, but I want you to be with me. So," he said getting on one knee and taking the small box out of his pocket "Airemese Smith, marry me."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#189 Posted : 27 August 2014 04:32:24(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

"Headquarters displays the importance ." She giggles . A big smile grew on her face when he started talking and she nearly shed a few tears when he got on his knees . "We can't have a conversation ?" She laughs . "You always have to make things so dramatic ." Aire puffs . She took a breath an nodded her head . "Yes !!"

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#190 Posted : 27 August 2014 04:38:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed as she talked about the importance of her house. "Didn't we talk about this for a while now?" he said putting the ring on her finger and then standing up and kissing her softly wrapping his arms around her waist. he started the grin big "Your my fiancée," he said holding her close to him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#191 Posted : 27 August 2014 05:30:24(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Coke studied her ring as he put it on her finger . Like every girl she's dreamt of that ring ... she never thoguht she'd actually get to see it . She felt warm as TJ embraced her, smiling inside and imagining everyone's reactions . "Fiance . Look at us, sounding fancy . Looking fancy . That's our song, TJ . Fancy ." She laughs . "We have to play it at the wedding and everything ."

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#192 Posted : 27 August 2014 05:56:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He laughed, he would have thought she would have picked one of their songs but having someone else sing isn't a bad idea either but now it's the hard part asking her parents for their blessing

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#193 Posted : 30 August 2014 05:35:03(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Airemese was so excited, she didn't even know what to talk about now. She just felt like calling every person in the world she knew. Starting with her parents. She headed for her phone but ended up handing it to TJ . "You tell them ." She said,anxiously.

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#194 Posted : 17 September 2014 08:23:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You just going to put me in the spot already?" He whisper to her before getting the phone and hearing her mom on the other end of the phone, " Yes miss smith. This is TJ, I just asked your daughter to marry me. Can We get your blessing?" he asked her over the phone wondering what his family is going to say and more importantly what is her family going to say?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#195 Posted : 17 September 2014 08:27:15(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Airemese giggled and clenched TJ's hands as he called her mom. Anniken answered the phone and screeched when Tj off the back told her about them marrying each other. She didn't mean to be too loud, but she couldn't help but scream and drop the phone, causing it to break and hang up.

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#196 Posted : 17 September 2014 08:34:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ quickly pulled the phone away as he heard the scream through the phone, "I don't know if that was good scream or a bad scream but I going to say she was...passionate?" he told Aire, "Miss, Smith are you okay?" He asked not knowing what they will say. " Umm do you want me to maybe call back?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#197 Posted : 18 September 2014 07:12:56(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Airemse stood still when she heard the dial tone. She didn't know what to say or what the scream meant but she hoped it was good. "Either she's on her way here to plan our wedding or make one of us go missing.." She sat down ."Either way, she's on her way."

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#198 Posted : 18 September 2014 07:24:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ sighed and hoped it was the first choice and not the second he didn't want to go missing right before his tour and after he got so far in life in just 20 years. "Well," he said dialing the number to his parents house and gave her the phone once it started ringing. "You turn," he added as his mother picked up the phone "Hello," she said waiting for an answer.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#199 Posted : 18 September 2014 07:38:15(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

She hesitated to grab the phone but once she did, she felt a little less nervous when she picked up. "Hey mom," She said. Hell, it was worth a try. "You will not believe what TJ just did!" She thought once she got on the phone, she would be too nervous to deal but this is the very first she gets to tell someone she's engaged. it was easily the most exciting thing she would ever talk about.

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#200 Posted : 18 September 2014 07:45:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

His mother sounded confused, as Aire came over the phone but she could tell she was very excited about whatever news she wanted to give her. "Hey Aire?" She didn't know that she knew her number but she figure TJ must have gave it too her so their is that. "I hope it was something good what did he do?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage