logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Magiiiic  
#201 Posted : 18 September 2014 07:53:34(UTC)
Magiiiic

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 27 post(s)
She took a deep breath. "He proposed!" She smiled a little. "We're going to get married.. with your blessing of course."
Am I stalking your account and infiltrating your threads ?
DO NOT FRET !!! This is Semeria(kandii)
My password's being a bitch so I'm using a temporary account

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#202 Posted : 18 September 2014 08:06:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
She looked at the phone and then put the phone down scream "JEROME! PACK YOUR BAGS!" faintly you can hear him ask why they just got back. Once she told him the news you hear someone rushing to the phone and pick it up "Hello? Aire? You're engaged? when is it? What are you two planning?" and tons of other questions.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#203 Posted : 18 September 2014 08:13:38(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

She laughed at their reaction, taking the time to answer every question. "Hi! In the flesh. Yas! I don't know. I know, I know! Yaaas! No, I still don't know that.." Aire continued. "The ring? No, it's definitely flashable."

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#204 Posted : 18 September 2014 08:44:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ sighed as his father went though his questions, This was kind of embarrassing he could see why my mother never wanted to settle down if this was going to be the result and they we're even married yet. But he did think it was funny how crazy they were acting while Aire was handling all the questions TJ heard a knock at Aire's door, 'Who the," He thought to himself before Her mom comes in with a big white book. He dad was close at hand too.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Magiiiic  
#205 Posted : 18 September 2014 08:52:46(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Airemese saw her mom and dad march in like a pair of toy soldiers. Even their driver followed them with her mom's wedding dress in hand. "You don't know how scared I was for you! I thought after all that time you spent hanging out with Nina, you'd never get married!" She threw herself onto them, providing a group hug.

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#206 Posted : 18 September 2014 09:33:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

You would think we just told them that we found the cure for cancer, as hugs, high fives, and even some tears came from all the people to Aire's house. TJ laughed a little at the comment about Nina, "Don't worry mom from what I seen from the show Nina would have been a pretty good daughter-in-law Cali is very progressive like that." making a joke of Nina could have always married Aire if it came down to it. He took the phone from Aire and started to answer the question, "Stop, No it not that, Yes I remember, I'm doing it now....They are already here....NO!"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 18/09/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#207 Posted : 18 September 2014 10:24:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Speaking of Nina," She laughs, "Who's gonna break the news to her?" She noticed her father on the other side of the room, looking around. She could tell that her mom had to drag him over here because he still wasn't over that leaked video. "Dakari, stop pouting!" Anniken yelled across the room.
Offline freestylechamp  
#208 Posted : 20 September 2014 04:56:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ nods his head, he watched big brother this season to know what happen with mariko and nina, and although he didn't like what mariko did, this wasn't the first time things like this happen. "Okay, If Aire, doesn't want to do it I could do it, I don't mind it." he said looking around. as he parents was thinking of coming over.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#209 Posted : 16 October 2014 06:32:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ was getting ready for this dinner with all the family there. The family all came in after hearing that TJ was going to be tieing the knot with someone. Being in a hotel room did give them the chance to have a conference room for all of them to talk about the wedding and stuff but he had other news to tell them as well about opening his own record label with fellow partner Carmen Grant. While they never have any sexual talks they do work very well together and unlike the last time when he was just in a club with girls in the background He was going to be spending a lot of time with Carmen more so than with Aire so he wanted to get that out of the way before questions came up about it, last thing he wanted was that whole thing all over like it happen with that picture. Though he smiled a little remembering the outcome. He was sure that her whole family was going to be there and maybe Nina too seeing as they are like sisters he wonder if she found out that they are really getting married.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#210 Posted : 16 October 2014 06:44:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese and Nina jumped out of the car as Anniken dragged Dakari out with her "HE DEFLOWERED MY DAUGHTER IN FRONT OF THE WORLD. I'M NOT GOING IN THERE." He yelled, as Anniken pushed him around. "You don't have to worry about that Mr. D, Airemese lost her v-card when she was 15. I was there." Everyone paused and looked at Nina. "I mean.... Al diablo con eso BASTARDO!!!" Airemese shook her head as they all headed inside. She began to pray a little.
Offline freestylechamp  
#211 Posted : 16 October 2014 06:59:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: You rachet as hell,

People in the hotel room could hear Dakari from outside, and quickly put all the pieces together about what was happening. The clerk at the front put on a smile and try to come off as friendly "Hello, we're expecting people for the cousins party so you guys must be here for that." She said telling them what room to go into. TJ was busy trying to get his family under control and stop the little ones from getting into the food before everyone arrived. "Alright everyone be on your best behavior please, I don't want to have to cut you guys off but I will in a heartbeat and you will never see me again."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 16/10/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#212 Posted : 16 October 2014 07:10:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

ooc: You asked for it Speak to the hand

Airemese, Anniken, Dakari and Nina all made their way up to the hotel room. Airemese immediately looked around for TJ as Anniken tried to talk sense into Dakari. But Nina? Nina saw food. Lots of free food. Rich people finger food too. She ran straight over to the tables and began to go ham on the hors d'oeuvres.

When Airemese finally found TJ through the crowd, she gave him a big hug. "My dad's here... just in case anything happens, I want you to know I'll wait a year before I move on.."
Offline freestylechamp  
#213 Posted : 16 October 2014 07:22:41(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: You wrong, had people looking at me wondering what was so funny.

Kidd but looks back and only saw her mom and dad, "Hey if it just him, I think I can make it out of here, but I might have go back to hospital, so if anything happen I'll be sure to bring flowers." His cousins were all over the place talking but once they saw Airemese hug him they all got quiet and looked at the two of them. "Ayo cuz she got a sister?" "Umm yea, check the food, she always hungry," with laughter they all told their "We give her something to eat alright," just going to the food table. Latoyla and Jerome wave to Airemese "It is nice to see you again, I hope seeing the family doesn't give you second thoughts?" she then lead over "This is mostly jerome's side their from the south." Jerome laughed a little, "Hey You like my country family."

One of the guys saw Nina and went to her keeping the others away to watch "Hey, when TJ said she had a sister I didn't know yall were identical, are you two twins?" he asked her looking at her get like a handful of the little snacks before the food came out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 16/10/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#214 Posted : 16 October 2014 07:36:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese shook her head. "You better use the fire escape." She laughed and pointed to Nina as all his little cousins crowded around her. "Enjooooy." She knew they were about to drive her crazy and she couldn't wait to see the outcome. "Second thoughts? I love you guys already!" She smiled. "I never had a big family before. Let's see how this goes." Anniken walked over to her daughter, throwing Dakari right in front of TJ. "Say something nice." She said, elbowing him before smiling at everyone else. "You have some big ba...." Anniken stomped on his foot. "NICE."

Nina looked up from the food. "Twins?" She was about to give him the whole lecture of how they were just doppelgangers but she wasted all of her energy stuffing her face with food. "Yep... is that a good thing?" She flirted. "I'm guessing you're related to TJ?"

Edited by user 16 October 2014 07:36:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#215 Posted : 16 October 2014 07:56:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ nodded "Right fire escape," he then looked at them rush over to where she was "how is Nina with kids? She not going to kill them too is she?" he said somewhat joking knowing what the two of them have going on with pets, he almost laugh at that. Layota and Jerome smiled "So that mean you are going to make plan for you own big family?" TJ lowered his and gave he dad a glare without show too much but the looked said "NOT NOW!!!" When Her dad got in front of his he was ready to do anything, rush to the fire escape, duck a punch anything. but he wasn't expecting him to comment about the video then he realize he was in the hospital when that happen 'damn internet keeping thing forever.' Jerome on the other hand clapped his hands "Yea that my bo." Tj kicked him in his shin shaking his head "I'm really sorry about that, it really wasn't my intention to do that."

"Hellz Yea! You two are beautiful! so you going to be in the family too, ohh we can't wait!" one of them said as they all soon just swarm around her asking who older, do you have a boyfriend, who is prettier, can they spend a night at her house. TJ was scared that they were going to get killed

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#216 Posted : 22 October 2014 07:31:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed at him. "Well, she did cuss that kid out at the mall the other day when he questioned our existence..." She thought for a minute. "I doubt she'd kill them though. She only victimizes..." Her laugh quickly went away. "The defenseless." This girl is as dramatic as can be. She blushed when his mom talked about kids. "But one day."

Dakari stared TJ down. He looked at his dad and then back pointed at Airemese. "And that's my daughter and she could do better! Waaaay better. When I was 14, I had a bi..." Anniken slapped Dakari up the side of his head. You could hear it from a mile away. "DAKARI." Dakari quickly turned around to Anniken. "Woman, hit me one more time." Anniken furrowed her brow and looked at him as if he was crazy. "Then what, huh?" She squatted and looked at him sideways. "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, DAKARI? WHAT ARE YOU DONNA DO?!" Airemese quickly stepped in between them. "Not here, not now." She tried to tell them. Anniken pushed her out of the way. "NAAAAAH, LET HIS WILL BE DONE SO WE CAN HURRY UP AND READ HIS."

Nina thought for a minute. "In the family? What do you mean, in the family. As in, by spirit?" When all the kids came over she gave Aire the evil eye from across the room. "AIRE'S AN OLD HAG, I'M GAY, I'M PRETTIER AND MY HOUSE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SAFETY SOCKETS, SO NO."

Offline freestylechamp  
#217 Posted : 22 October 2014 07:52:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ soon lowered his head knowing it was going to be a blood bath, but maybe they will be too stupid to get it. Tj sighed as his dad talked about kids, 'One maybe two but I'm lot having a lot of kids.' he thought to himself knowing the pain it is by having a big family. You get nothing but hand me downs. Their is no such thing as "personal place," and worst of all nobody knows how to press your buttons like family. They have all the dirt on you and know how to get it, it's one thing to distant yourself from people you don't like and a whole other thing when you want to get away from family.

To be honest, seeing her father get mad at him, was something he was expect and brought a sense of normal typical young life to this. He waited until he was done and in a calm voice told him how he felt " I know she can do better, she could of have anyone she wanted but, she choice me. Because of that I going to make sure that she is not going to regret it. That she is going to be as happy as happy can be. I'm going to do everything in my power to make that happen. What makes my parents or her parents happy is not of my concerned. So no matter how you feel about me, I don't care. I only care about my future wife." he said looking at Aire and holding her hand.

"Well you going to be the sister-in-law right," he said with a wink, before all the kids got around her. Everyone in the room just looked at Nina as she said her part with one of the female cousin got excited about her being gay and cheer "WOO!"

As if this was going to going to wild enough the chief came in "umm is everyone ready for the dinner?" Everyone in his family got to their seats but the kids still wanted to be with their "Aunt" Nina "When you say gay you mean happy? or homosexual? you don't look like a homosexual, I thought they were suppose to be boyish?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#218 Posted : 22 October 2014 08:26:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese shrugs at the one or two kids. She never thought about how many kids she would like. She just knew she'd like to keep her bloodline going. It's always depressing when a side of the family tree stops.

Airemese and Anniken looked over at TJ and shook their head. She squeezed his hand. Of course, as woman who faithfully watched chick flicks, they thought it was the sweetest thing. But gaining respect by telling the father of the bride off only happens in chick flicks. It's the part 2 of that song by Mag!c that wasn't released. "If you think I'm going to have any part in watching my daughter settle.." He paused as he realized they were holding hands. At that moment he reminded himself so much of Anniken's father. Maybe there was a little less racism and kidnapping involved. But he could see the resemblance. Dakari shook his head and walked away. Anniken knew what he was thinking at that moment and decided to just let him walk away and out of the room. She let out a deep sigh, rubbing her eyes, trying to figure out what she could do in the future to make him somewhat okay with this and forgive her for everything her father did to him 20 years ago. She looked up and smiled towards Aire and TJ. "Ah, the memories." She said, trying to sound as happy as she could.

Nina put down the free food. "Sister-in-law? You acting like they are actually gonna get married." She said, laughing.

Everyone sat down at the table and she rolled her eyes at all the kids. She liked the attention. Attention was her thing. But damn. She shook her head at Aire, who was cheesing. "Ask her. She knows what I mean." Nina fired back. She wanted to see how this played out.
Offline freestylechamp  
#219 Posted : 22 October 2014 08:40:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tj soon sighed as he walked away and looked over at Aire "So, how was that? he isn't going to come by and kill me in my sleep is he?" he ask. As calmed as he appeared to be he was nervous. He said those things but he did want his family and her family to be happy with him and wanted to accept him but he knew it was going to take some time. Over at the table, TJ was now more nervous then ever about his news sure he knew people knew about the label but what would will they say about Carmen working with him. Would it be even crazier if he just went studio 60.

"Well this is a dinner because they are telling us the date on getting married you know they are engaged right?"

Soon as the kids come over the look with Aire with high expectations of getting their answers. The problem with that is, while his mom and dad didn't force it on him his extended family were VERY religious bible thumping the word of lord about all or else kind of family. So as soon as they started talking about sexuality Tj almost choke on the water he was drinking. "Aire are you gay?" They asked her "WHO TOLD.... nevermind, no she is not gay and you shouldn't use that word." 'two minutes, two minutes and they are already going to killed by their parents. How did that happen.' he thought to himself.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#220 Posted : 22 October 2014 08:57:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Laughing lightly, Airemese hugged TJ. "I love you. I love you so much."

When they got over to the table and Nina called her out for being gay she froze. It's the 21st century, right? Nobody really cared anymore? She thought to herself. She laughed nervously and smiled at everyone. "Well, I've gone through my share of phases." She said, cutting her food. "I guess I was at a point. And well now that I'm getting married, I guess I can no longer classify myself as bisexual." Obviously, she had no experience with kids. She laid it all out on the table as if she was having just another press conference.

Nina stopped and stared at Airemese. "WOAH, YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?! Ay..." She fainted onto TJ's cousin. It was either this or cussing everyone at the dinner party out.