logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<1011121314>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#221 Posted : 22 October 2014 09:10:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
TJ smiled a little and kissed Aire forehead "I love you too," hugging her back. So far she handled it very well. Tj smiled as she told them about her past. He was happy that she was able to handle something like loaded questions well. Sure some of the aunts and uncle started to whisper but the younger generation understood what she meant. He think looked at Nina surprised and then at Aire 'You didn't tell her?' as she fell into his cousin's chest with his hands up looking at Tj "look my hands are up here, I didn't do anything." "Fool put your hands down." TJ told him as he laughed. He told told Nina "Hey if it makes you feels better we are happy that you getting in the family. And we already know how to handle celebs."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#222 Posted : 22 October 2014 09:39:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
She looked up from her food and smiled. "Can't say I don't think about girls every now and then." She shrugged. Airemese looked around, trying to rid herself of the embarrassment Nina was throwing on her. She kicked her foot under the table. "We look too alike for you to be acting like a fool!" She whispered. She looked over at TJ. "I thought you said you were gonna do it!" Nina shook her head as if she could just shake this out of existence. "Hold me." Nina dramatically told TJ's cousin. "Abrázame, TJ-lite. Abrázame." She didn't know his name, so TJ-lite would have to do.

Edited by user 22 October 2014 10:50:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#223 Posted : 22 October 2014 11:02:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"yea, how else am I...." coughing he was going to bring up the tweet about her and aiko but remember his aunt and uncle "going to be able to look at women and not feel guilty when you check them out with me. he looked at his cousin and laugh but shaking his head. "Hey, Tony stop with the jokes." he said as he hugged Nina back. "I was going to, but I thought I was going to be the last resort. I didn't think you would have actually needed me." This time JR's family came in. His mother Liza, his two young brother and his sister came in and walked up to him. JR was gunned down around this time and so she would always come around because she missed him so much and JR and Tj were so much alike. "Tj, Oh I'm so happy for you, and I know he would have been happy too." She then lean over and whispered in his ear "could you talk to mary though she is a little upset that you are getting married and think your getting taken 'away,'" "Sure I can talk to her but Aire can talk to her better than me," She then went over to Aire her hugged her too "Aww I just want to say welcome to the family. I was the newest edition, but anyone who is friends with Tj's must be a great person. My daughter had kind of a crush on him growing up so she is a little upset right now, but I know you will do just fine."

Tony didn't know what she just said but a hug was fine for him. "So, Nina. What is going on with the group thing huh." he then whispered in her ear "I know who you two are, Tj wouldn't stop pestering us on watching that show with the two of you on."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#224 Posted : 30 October 2014 09:20:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese decided to drop the conversation after feeling the stares of his family. She laughed to herself. "I think your aunt's are reaching for their holy water." She whispers to TJ. Aire smiled over at JR as she talked to TJ. When she heard about talking to Mary, she shook her head immediately. "If she thinks I'm taking him away, me approaching her will only make her hate me!" She said. "I don't want to get off on a bad foot with anyone... at least not yet." She gave Mary a big hug and a smile. "Thank you! So, you were married into this family too? What was it like?"

Nina laughed in the middle of a sigh. "You don't even know how much I need a Tony in my life. Aire's putting me through the motions. All that dancing she had em doing on those tours. Next thing you know, I'm her background singer in the studio. And now I got to deal with this." She shook her head. "Watch. She's gonna make me do EVERYTHING." She grinned at Tony. "Aw, you did your research? Now I feel better about grabbing onto strangers."
Offline freestylechamp  
#225 Posted : 30 October 2014 09:52:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ laughed when she mention his family and their religion ways. "Well, I guess I will have to get you dirty again, won't I?" Talking about it made him feel a little bit better but he didn't like that strong belief that his extended family had. You wouldn't believe the stupid arguments that come up for something silly. Liza smiled and hugged Aire back, " Married? ummm You can say I'm a close family friend. What is the family like? They are a lot like any middle class family. Some are crazier than others." TJ went over to see mary who was around 9 years old. As soon as she saw him she jumped into him and kissed his cheek, "Mary, you doing good in school? I don't have to beat up any boys do I?" Tj asked her bringing her over to see Aire, "Why are you getting married, I thought you were going to wait for me?"

Tony laughed "You need a Tony? well I will take you up on that," He said smiling at her. "Yea, screw her, and her obsessions with pets rights? That show was funny though, you need to do more of those. I'm a sucker for watching how celebrity live their lives." He said getting his seat near her as they started to get there food.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#226 Posted : 30 October 2014 10:19:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Guess you will." She giggled. Airemese nodded. "How crazy are we talking?" She joked. She could get a pretty good feel of the family already and so far, she liked their vibes. "What could go wrong?" She tells herself. But of course, only time will tell. She laughed when Mary asked TJ about waiting. She didn't want to say anything and intrude, she just sat back and watched them be cute together.

"Really? Just for the night?" Nina asked Tony, smirking. "I know right! She's so delusional. These animals don't like her so they put themselves in compromising positions. That's not my fault!" Nina went on. "We've been putting one together! Hey, if you really want to know, you should come hang with us one of these days. You, me, the married folk." She said it almost as if it was a disgraceful term. "It'll be fun."
Offline freestylechamp  
#227 Posted : 30 October 2014 10:33:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Oh that's the fun part then." he said before kissing her cheek about the family. They all seem to like her, for the most part but his family is crazy and will turn on anyone so he was happy that things were going really well. "Mary, this is that mean girl right here Airemese," "I don't like her," she said quickly TJ laughed at her quick response "Alright, but isn't she pretty?" Mary looks her up and down and nods "and she is very very nice, plus she can be your big sister you always wanted. And if you get in trouble you can blame her she new so will get off light unlike us." Tj told her as she nods "Okay, I guess."

Tony sighed "Just for the night? I guess that will do for now." he said as he listen to her tell stories about the pets. "To be honest, I never thought Tj would have found someone so quickly he was dating another girl for a while but nothing really happen with that so I'm surprised he would go quicky into marrage, I think I got a picture of her in my phone." he said looking through his phone

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#228 Posted : 30 October 2014 10:49:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese continues to laugh. "Thanks?" She smiles at Mary. "You're really pretty too! I don't know about TJ's but I could definitely be your big sister. Then we could just blame it all on TJ. Pretty girls have to stick together, ya know?"

"Or two." She flirted. Nina quickly perked up when he started talking about them marrying quicly. She was about to tell him they've been dating for a year now but stopped herself when he mentioned another girl. She slowly nodded her head. "Yea.. I'd love to." She told him, looking around.
Offline freestylechamp  
#229 Posted : 30 October 2014 10:57:44(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Hey, you two can't turn on me I going to get the book thrown at me." He said laughing looking at the two of them then thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad having a child. Just not right now he still had a lot of thing he needed to do first. Mary smiled and laughed "Yea let put it on tj."

Tony glanced up at her as she kind of got onto a seriously moment. He could feel he tension starting to form. He found a picture when tj was a little boy and kissing a little girl on the cheek. "Look, aint he a playa."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#230 Posted : 16 November 2014 04:05:13(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese laughed at TJ and Mary. "Well, that wasn't so hard." She said to herself in her head. She never thought she'd be good with kids but she already felt apart of the clan. The whole thing just made her even more excited about being married into TJ's family. "Sorry but this is what happens when you surround yourself with girls. You should know this by now."

Nina exhaled a deep breath. "Boooy, I almost thought I would have to cut somebody!" She laughed. "Look at 'ol TJ before puberty. Send it to my phone! I want to bribe him with it one of these days." She evilly smiled. She looked up at Tony. "You know, I've had a lot of fun with you today. I came in here ready for a WWE smack down tournament but this whole thing turned out pretty nice. Thanks." She told him.
Offline freestylechamp  
#231 Posted : 20 November 2014 07:34:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tony laughed a little before going over to TJ wondering why they didn't know about his past like he thought they should. "oh we aren't that bad, we left the crazy ones back home cause TJ is serious about cutting his family off if need be. You know he left everything to go on the road," he said before going over to where TJ was pulling him to the side. he then whispered in his ear "Hey you didn't tell them about your past?" "It was never brought up?" "So you didn't tell them about nicole?" "No, and I'm not going to unless she wants to know about it." "So exes don't exist?" "Tony, stop I'm not having this conversation with you about exes," "TJ, just know that she going to show up sooner then later." "What is your point, Tony you going to tell Nina about all the posters and singles you did. Knowing that you just want to sleep with someone," "You know I show her the picture of you and nicole when you kissed her." TJ then balled his fist up "Why," "I thought they knew?" Tony said trying to calm him down.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#232 Posted : 20 November 2014 07:50:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina and Airemese looked at each other as tension grew between TJ and Tony. Nina leaned over and whispered in Aire's ear. "I bet 50 dollars my bae is going to win." Airemese tried so hard to stop herself from laughing. "Keep your money. TJ's gonna win and you know it... And he can't be your bae! You look like his cousin-in-law! That's nasty!!" Nina pouted and sucked her teeth, pushing Aire. "You're always preventing me from getting laid. I can't stand you." Airemese stepped in font of TJ, putting her hands on his chest and backing him away slowly. "Hey hey hey, it's not that serious..." She says softly. "If you don't want me to know, then I don't have to." She said, trying to calm him down. She looked behind TJ and at Nina, mouthing 'TELL ME LATER'.
Offline freestylechamp  
#233 Posted : 20 November 2014 08:33:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ sighed, "Its not that big of a deal, Nicole and I dating in the past and we had a falling out and broke up. That was it." Tony laughed "That wasn't it, the girl was crazy, she nearly killed herself and.." TJ glared at tony from saying anymore, "That was it, we just drifted apart and weren't able to be together a lot of things happen between us." TJ clearly didn't want to talk about it. but was happy that aire wanted to "hold him back," to say.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#234 Posted : 23 November 2014 07:08:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese and Nina were off at a Rum & Coke meet & greet. They were busy putting in promotion for their newest single and didn't mind spending hours signing and talking with all the people that supported them. They loved going to these things. Between the food, the fans and the blasting music playing throughout the room that sent Nina into a constant twerk competition with whomever, whenever, there was a never a dull moment. Though at the moment she was wishing that she could be with TJ. She always thought that now that they were engaged, that she wouldn't freak out and call wolf every time he took a picture with a questionable girl while he away but now it only made her think about him constantly and the big rock on her finger didn't help with the fact that it all felt like it was all a dream and that somethign was just waiting to wake her up and force back into a life where she was all alone. It ate her up inside. She worried too much. Nina always told her that. But maybe if Nina worried a little more, Mariko wouldn't have left her in pieces.
Offline freestylechamp  
#235 Posted : 23 November 2014 07:42:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ was on tour and was going around promoting, While he had Sabrina with him, He made sure not to be around dangerous positions. He wasn't going to stop tour to try and explain what happen, he did missed her though. He wanted her to come every now and then but now he had to go and put on a show. What made it so weird was that he saw someone he knew in the crowd in philly. 'Shit,' he said as he looked through it and saw her, he couldn't forget about it he remember what happen back when Tony brought it up. Nicole was here and she looked the same. He got him mad but he brushed it off and when he was finished with his set and got back stage and wanted to talk to Aire before going to do his encore, "Hey txting to say had fun in philly going to Chi and then leaving the states, make sure you get your passports. Love ~TJ" he then put his phone away and went to the door only to see Nicole standing there in front of his dressing room.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#236 Posted : 23 November 2014 07:53:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese picked up her phone almost immediately once she saw TJ had texted her. "Speaking of the devil." She said to herself, smiling. Nina looked over at her. "Stop sexting TJ and stay focused! We got a billion folks in line." She told her with a nudge. Aire began to text a reply. "Good luck stay strapped, muahhh!! And you should definitely bring me something back from Chi idk, a Yeezus poster or something." She looked up from ehr phone smiling but it quickly went away as she pressed send. "Hey, Aire." He said. Nina's jaw clenched and Aire's mouth dropped. It was Mr. 23 himself, Jordan.

Edited by user 23 November 2014 07:56:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#237 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:09:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ sighed hearing his phone buzzing, "How did you get here? Did something underhanded didn't you," She smiled. He didn't want to let her in not just yet even though he was okay with her now that didn't change the fact that he still felt mad about that happen. He wonder if she was going to do something, that had to be why she was here,

Jordan smiled like normal looking at Aire, "Hey Airemese, it been a while. I heard about the song you did about me." he said handing his paper for her to sign, "Was it really all that bad?" He asked

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#238 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:21:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nicole looked at him, with a smile. She didn't know why she was here, her friends had talked her into coming to the show, not knowing about their past. But it was her own two feet that walked him up to his dressing room. "TJ! You did so well out there!" She said, hugging him and completely avoiding his question. "I'm so proud of you!" After her forced but gentle hug, she managed to wiggle her way into his dressing room. "You've came so far!" She said, her eyes gleaming.

Airemese looked up at him speechless. "Th-that bad? Are you serious?" Was all she could force out of her mouth. Nina shook her head. This wasn't the time. "Look, this is a meet & greet and we don't really have time for a conversation since y'all met and gret 4 years ago." She had just made gret up on the spot because she this is what she did when she folks she hated showed up unannounced. She ferociously signed a picture of herself and handed it to him. "So please, be mindful and give someone else a chance... at Coke." She said, hinting at Kidd.
Offline freestylechamp  
#239 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:32:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ watched as she slid her way into the dressing room, he really didn't know what to say but he grew with nicole and he wanted to be nice but he also wanted her to know that what he was with someone, if she didn't already know. "How, modeling?" he asked her to try to soften her up and get her off guard but he wasn't going to give up on getting an answer and why she decided to just show up. "How the family?" he said wanting her to sit down.

Jordan noded and shook his head, "I saw the picture with the wedding ring, Congratulations. I do want to talk to you though, so do you mind if I stand over to the side and wait for you?" he said. It has been a long time since they met and he just wanted to talk to her, know that he might not never get the chance again. Walking over to the side and waiting for her anyway.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#240 Posted : 23 November 2014 08:50:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
TJ watched as she slid her way into the dressing room, he really didn't know what to say but he grew with nicole and he wanted to be nice but he also wanted her to know that what he was with someone, if she didn't already know. "How, modeling?" he asked her to try to soften her up and get her off guard but he wasn't going to give up on getting an answer and why she decided to just show up. "How the family?" he said wanting her to sit down.

Jordan noded and shook his head, "I saw the picture with the wedding ring, Congratulations. I do want to talk to you though, so do you mind if I stand over to the side and wait for you?" he said. It has been a long time since they met and he just wanted to talk to her, know that he might not never get the chance again. Walking over to the side and waiting for her anyway.

Nicole sighed. "Does it matter? I thought we were friends. I can't come and congratulate you? What kind of friendship is that?" She sat down in the nearest seat, planting herself right there. "You're welcome, by the way."

Airemese looked over at Nina. Nina let out a sigh. "Well, you did use his full name in a song. He could probably sue us or some shit. Just go." Aire wanted to protest but she didn't want him standing next to her all day. She'd rather just talk to him and rid herself of his presence. She stood up. "Follow me." She said, going into a backroom where they could speak privately. There were too many people out there and this would look bad. really bad.