logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<1112131415>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#241 Posted : 23 November 2014 09:08:39(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
TJ laughed "Friends, of course we are friends Nicole, can't someone ask about your modeling career without someone getting all defensive about it?" he said standing over before sitting in the chair next to her, but still keeping his space apart from her "So I was surprised that you show up like that I didn't even know you where in philly like that, is this your new home?" he said to try to get back to the subject.

Jordan smiled as she saw to him and take him to a private room. "Thanks for seeing me, I know I kind of popped up out of the blue I been meaning to see you sooner but it looked like you were pretty busy not busy enough to start going into a relationship," he said jokingly "I just wanted to say that I'm proud to have known you before we where this big star, even if ALL the time we spent together was horrible, by your standards, I enjoyed some of it."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#242 Posted : 26 November 2014 07:30:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Well OK, so maybe I did use a contact or two backstage..." She said quietly but then smiled. "No, I'm still in Las Angeles. I just came down here for a photo shoot. Sorry if this is pretty awkward..They wanted me to come here so bad! I haven't really told them about us.." She said, her voice trailing off.

Airemese crossed her arms as he spoke, keeping her wall up. She was never too defensive, especially not with Jordan, but she knew better than to actually make decent conversation with him. "Thanks." She thought for a minute on his words. "It wasn't all the time we spent together. We had our moments...it just the end. When it all turned out to be a lie." Aire looked down at her shoes. "Is that all?" She said, quickly.
Offline freestylechamp  
#243 Posted : 26 November 2014 07:43:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"It's okay, I don't mind you being around. I was just a little shocked that's all." He said "So, you are here with friends huh, why didn't they come back here with you? Or did you want to talk to me alone?" he asked trying to get to try she came back stage. He didn't mind her being here but he also did want to get too close, without knowing the reason for her suddenly popping up. He took this time to text Aire back while having a chance to sit and have her think about what to say.

Jordan sighed "well, I wouldn't just pop up without a reason, I have a favor to ask of you." He said rubbing his arm, "I really need your help and it's not for me it is for my cousin. I wanted to know if you can get us some tickets to your show. She seems to really like you guys and I haven't told her about us so. if you don't mind." he said lowering his head.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#244 Posted : 27 June 2015 03:02:37(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It has been a rush around TJ after the wedding, Which was big considering that he only told family. They went on a honeymoon which was very nice on a beach resort in Africa. From there it was work piled on top of work. Going to meeting, advisement teams, scouting talent. He was now even talking more to his mother in law then Airemese to learn more about the business. Soon it was talk about promotions and a get together for artist that he manage to sign. Soon he was in the studio to work on his own second album and he cut off social media so he can get into his zone but soon he got messages from Aire about how he was being neglectful. He sighed with a smile and called her up, "Hey, baby. I don't notice things huh, What you doing?" He said laying down in the studio

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#245 Posted : 27 June 2015 03:38:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

This was probably the laziest Airemese has ever gotten to be in her whole life. Getting married to TJ was the best thing to ever happen to her on so many different levels. Thanks to Nina who was always looking after her, when Rum dropped the EP, it gave her time to stall and aside from a few studio session and 2 full days of shooting for a music video, Aire has been sitting around literally doing nothing for the first time in her life. She wrote songs ever now and then but it gave her time to spend with her new baby brother Arius instead of nannies, staying at her mother's house to babysit him as Anniken dedicated her time to the many artist she managed along with the record label. Of course this wasn't initially her plans during the first 3 months of her marriage to TJ. She wanted to spend all this off time with him but duty calls and she knew going in that getting married to another star would mean she would have to have the same patience with him as she wanted him to have with her. That didn't stop her from trying to get in touch with him to distract him for a little. When he called her, she smiled bigger than she thought she, this being the first time they've talked this whole month. "Glad you got my message.." She said, putting Arius down in his walker as she walked over to the catch laid down. "You think you're the only busy person in the world? Babies need lots of attention too, you gotta work on my schedule." She laughed. "Where are you now? New York?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#246 Posted : 27 June 2015 03:59:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yea, you taking care of babies and cats my goodness I surprised you answer the phone." he laughed, before meeting Aire he thought that this wouldn't be possible, to be married and spend a lot of time apart, Starting up a label was important to him and he wasn't going to have it fail cause he was too lazy to make it happen. "I did and I posted a message back to you so don't worry. Yea for now and then I'm going to be back in LA sometime this afternoon so I can come see you and your mother skills. I miss you." he said looking at the ceiling. Being back and forth he kind of wanted her to be around him more, but it was always hard to get time, which he didn't have a lot of, he was barely getting through the days with the amount of sleep he was getting on average.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#247 Posted : 27 June 2015 04:28:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Hearing him laugh she could imagine him in front of her, his light dimples fading in and out on his face as he chuckled. "Oh so you think since you own a label that you can be sexist now?" She laughs, throwing the pillows that were taking up all the space across the room as she tried to get comfortable. "Aw you're coming back so soon? But I still have some stuff on my bucket list to complete during a long distance relationship." She said, innocently pouting to herself, almost as if he could see her. "I miss you too. I'm a little worried. You know you're like a toddler yourself. You forget to eat and sleep and breathe in when you don't have someone to snap you out of zone and demand you to." She chuckled. "You better not pass out before you get on that flight."
Offline freestylechamp  
#248 Posted : 27 June 2015 04:47:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

" A bucket list, huh I hope on there their was something about giving me a threesome in there somewhere. Lord knows how many times I gotten asked 'Are you sure you married the right one in the group, how can you tell?' he so much wanted her to be there with him as he got up to get something to eat. She wasn't lying when he goes to do music and goes into his own little world nothing really pulls him out unless it in an emergency: bathroom, hunger, sleep and family otherwise he just shut everything off. Going into the kitchen to find something to eat "I'm not sexist this is practice for when we have a child. I need to make sure what happens to pets with you is just with pets and not with babies. No craziness with your baby brother right? He didn't see Nina and think he needs to jump off into traffic right?" He was impressed that she wanted to be their for her brother and not just push him on nannies to do whatever, While she was there with him, TJ had Pearl with him and she has become more of a dog then cat, following behind him, not scratching anything but a post he bought her, doesn't mind getting in water for baths, and has gotten protective of him. "I think we can safety say that I'll be knock out on the plane and would need you to pick me up and pamper me." he joked

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#249 Posted : 27 June 2015 05:20:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I don't know about with you, but it's on there." She joked, "But no, something completely different...along the same lines. It's too late for that now though. Don't want to make you late for you flight." Aire burst into laughter. "Nina is surprisingly really calm and good with babies. Almost too good. It's probably because Arius can't tell the difference between us yet." She smiled, looking over at Arius trying to walk in his chair. "I'd like to think I'm great with kids. I'm really trying to be wifey material here." She said with a giggle. She did half ask to babysit Arius so she could get some practice in. She knew that would be years away, probably when she's close to 40 and absolutely has to have a child before her clock runs but either way she wanted to perfect when it did happen. "How's Pearl? Is she staying away from the roofs of tour busses?" She turned over on the couch to sit up on her stomach. "I'll be stuck here all day so I can't come and get you but I can send one of my guards and sincerely ask him not to manhandle you."
Offline freestylechamp  
#250 Posted : 27 June 2015 05:37:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Why do you have to stop when I get there We can do our bucket list together. just don't say thing bad about some of the things I want to with your judgemental self." he said jokingly "Nina good with kids I believe that if she can tame my wild cousins then she gets an A from me, those beast are known to eat babysitters alive and whole." She did really well about handling all the questions his family through at her so he didn't mind at all. TJ wanted a family but now was really not a good time for it not when he had so many things up in the air he had to manage. "Pearl, is great and healthy she has gotten really attached to me now so if she fall someone chances are she will come looking for me," He took pearl from Aire for almost a year. "Why do you have to send the male bodyguard , I know you got some females ones. I'll see you later today and see just how much wifey you have gotten." he said eating breakfast and going back to save his work. "I'm going to get ready I'll see in three, four hours okay. Love you Aire." That has been he normal way to end their conversations before they would stop he would always end with "Love You,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#251 Posted : 27 June 2015 06:02:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She gasped sarcastically. "Why, I am in no way judgmental! I just like asking myself 'what would the good lord do?' and respond as such." Aire said in a faux replication of her mom's voice, which is supposed to be a Norwegian accent but sounds A LOT more British than it should. "Oh god you should most definitely make her babysit them. We should put it on film and release it but mostly to make sure she doesn't try to kill or fight them. That would be the best thing to ever happen to reality TV." Laughing she continued, "Good for her. I miss her too way more than I should. I thought she'd be homesick or something, I feel so rejected. You're taking my baby away from me, you gotta bring my baby back to me, gotta make sure she still remembers me." She said with a bigger laugh. "You think I'm going to send you the sexy looking Bond girl to pick you up from the airport? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You so crazy." She said with a click, laughing to herself before realizing she forgot to say it back. She picked the phone back up and called him again until he answered. "Love you, bye." She quickly said, hanging up again.
Offline freestylechamp  
#252 Posted : 27 June 2015 06:31:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ smiled as he listened to her "You comparing yourself to jesus, now. Uh huh. Well your baby will be coming soon, You and I'll bring pearl with me." he laughed at her bringing a blond girl to pick him up "Please tell her not to manhandle me though." He went to get ready before he got a call back from her saying she love him too. Laughing more He got ready ready and soon after he left to the airport and went to sleep on the flight back to LA. Once there he got the ride to go home smirking at the fact Aire got people to pick him up, Going to his house to take a shower and get clean before going over to Where Aire was knocking on the door one of the maids opened the door and he went to look for Aire.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#253 Posted : 01 January 2016 16:45:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It was the new year and TJ had finished all of his happy new year messages. This he with Aire all alone in the house and one of the few times they could be together, "So, Aire happy new year again, thanks for a wonderful Christmas and birthday. And I just want to say that I love you and can't wait show you what I got planned for you this year. Cause this year is going to be the year you may have to take a break from music and tours and start picking out baby clothes and painting rooms."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#254 Posted : 01 January 2016 17:07:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Happy that she can finally be home with her husband--it still felt so good to call him that, Aire was sitting on the couch in front of the TV, flipping through different shows on Hulu. "Happy new year boo. And I'd do anything for you, anytime, no Christmas or birthday. But you have to teach me how to work that damn toilet, I can barely flush it." She laughs, recalling how she was close to committing arson after wanting badly to set it on fire this morning. "And no you are NOT impregnating me!I still have an album to release and a tour to go on!! I will not be sabotaged!" Really, ever since the birth of her brother she has been thinking a lot about having a baby but she didn't want to take it too seriously.
Offline freestylechamp  
#255 Posted : 01 January 2016 17:22:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Best gift ever! I knew you would get it. I will teach you all about the Japanese and their fancy toliets." He said sitting next to her and seeing her flipping through channels that dealt somehow with new year party. "Oh come on I see how you light up with your baby brother. This year there going to be a baby in our future." He said kissing her cheek. "Are you sure you were okay with just being here at home and not going to a big party. I mean I am married to Airemese Smith, I'm not how people can not want you to show up and kill everything. I am happy that I spend the new year with just you. House all to ourselves, and I got you all night."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#256 Posted : 01 January 2016 17:45:37(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Of course I'd get it but can we keep it is the question. It's like that thing has a mind of its own, the minute I walk into the bathroom it decides to ruin my whole mood. I bet it's racist! Japan doesn't give a fuck about America." She shook her head in assurance. "Because I've always wanted a little brother even though he's a few years late. Kids though?" She shrugged. "We'll have to see." Aire smiled and kissed him back. "And what do you see in your future, Mr. Psychic." She said picking up one of his arms and wrapping it around herself as she started searching through sshows again. "Why would I want to be anywhere else? All those Hollywood parties are are just 2 hours full of fake smile and shady jokes, there's no competition. I love spending New Years with you just as much and we have aaall day.I have completely forgotten what it feels like to have a day off with someone I love."
Offline freestylechamp  
#257 Posted : 02 January 2016 01:39:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"It ruins the mood? Now you making me feel like it's a smart toilet that has falling for my charm and now will do anything to be with me. You may have so stiff competition, baby." he said laughing as she wrapped his arm around her he squeezed her tight. "A few years late, don't worry about it just make sure when he outgrows his clothes that your mom save the clothes unless we have a girl in that case we have to do some shopping." he then thought about what he wanted to happen this year. "Well this year I see us spending more time together. Last year was really rough not seeing my baby so often, so we are definitely going to spend more time together. One of my new years resolution is to get you to smile every day. So fuck those hollywood parties. What about you what do you have planned for the new year?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#258 Posted : 02 January 2016 03:50:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I'm gonna be the first wife who gets her man taken by a toilet. What even?" She laughs. "Those clothes will be dust by the time I have a baby. We'll have flying cars and real hover boards and we'll use light as clothing material or something like that. 2025, what a great year to birth a girl." Aire says with a whistle. "Really? You can see that? I'm always scared that we're never gonna have time for each other. And then something stupid happens like we grow apart in the distance.." She thinks for a minute, not knowing what this year would do for her. "I kind of want this year to be the year where I wrap all my projects up and do everything I want because next year I'm taking a big long nap and I don't wanna be bothered with anybody but my family. I've never had a hiatus, after this year I'm just gonna demand one or something I don't know.
Offline freestylechamp  
#259 Posted : 02 January 2016 04:43:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Hey I have seen guy marry video game systems, so if we have a girl I will have to teach her not to like bad boys or Virtual bad boys. 2025, I don't want to be in my early 30s we going to be tired to begin with and you want to add a baby to that. I want to at least get the young age out the way when I still young enough to get up at different times of night and not feel it in the morning." He wonder if they don't spend enough time together. He knew that it was easy in the beginning having long periods without seeing each other, but the fact she would bring this up must have been something important to her, "You know, ever since we did that couples thing we have been somewhat close, so from now on we should make time to do something together." He then got up and lifted her off of her feet, "We going to have family bonding time right now and we are going to cook something. Now that I think about it I never seen you switching in the kitchen, it either too late or you don't feel like it." He wanted to see what she knew any cooking stuff. "As far as breaks I think you are the most deserving of one. You done so much already, with the TV show and music you have coming out you need a much needed vacation."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#260 Posted : 02 January 2016 05:26:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"What are you talking about, 30 something is the perfect age to have a baby! I'm not giving up my hay days just yet and I'd like to get through my 20s before stretch marks. Plus I've been insomniac for my whole life, your loss of a sleep schedule sounds like a personal problem. And you're right, we have been closer but we're not going back, I'm not allowed to make anymore sex tapes." She says with a laugh. When he picks her up she holds onto him and giggles. "Cook? I can't cook! I've never properly used a stove a day in my life, put me down this is a bad idea!" Aire continues to laugh. "If they tell me no, you have to go down to Studio60 and cuss everybody out for me, the world doesn't even know how Bonnie & Clyde we can be."