logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<1213141516>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#261 Posted : 02 January 2016 05:52:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"What can I say I need my beauty sleep. You have one day of wonderful child birth, I have 9 wonderful months pampering you and getting all of your wants and needs, You should be grateful. Don't let me have to take you to parenting classes where you have to do those weird stretches and learning how to swing from chandeliers for two. I want a lot of kids so let get it popping. My dream is to be the next Jackson's. How many kids did Joe have?" He said laughing at the idea. "Well you remember we got that place from Nina and you aren't allow to have leaked sex tapes, private sex tapes should be okay." He gave her an apron and tied it around her. "Come on Aire, I can show you what you want to make it will easy as cake. I'll be right here so you don't burn the house down. Just tell me what you want to make." He then laughed at the idea of him going to the studio60 "Oh I would tell everyone off carry you with me and they will have make Nina do double the work, I think I would be okay with too it will give them a chance to work on their 3D projection and Nina would like the spotlight."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#262 Posted : 13 February 2016 12:47:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Marriage life was good, but he wanted to do something special since I didn't want Aire to feel complacent about being with me. So today he wanted to do something really special so he decided to book a SPA day for her early in the morning while I prepare for my plan at home. While she was in the spa I got some things from her home town, like clothes from Zimbabwe unique food from Canada and Danish Valentines items

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#263 Posted : 13 February 2016 13:03:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Marriage life was good, but he wanted to do something special since I didn't want Aire to feel complacent about being with me. So today he wanted to do something really special so he decided to book a SPA day for her early in the morning while I prepare for my plan at home. While she was in the spa I got some things from her home town, like clothes from Zimbabwe unique food from Canada and Danish Valentines items

Airemese didn't get much rest these days, she was in the middle of rushing an album and planning a tour, she always woke up stressed and over it. That's why it meant a lot to her when TJ decided to take her to a spa, he was always considerate of her. Sometimes she felt like she didn't do enough for him, he was always showering her with love and all she could provide was distance. It was hard not to think about it while she was being treated at the resort but then again, she would kind of be a bitch if she wasn't enjoying the spa as much as she was. Walking out in a sweatsuit, feeling all rejuvenated and happy, she waited in the lobby for TJ to come pick her up. Initially, she wanted him to stay with her and enjoy the spa too but he refused because he's too manly. She pulled out her phone and began to text him. "Come pick me up, macho man." she sent with a eye roll and kissy face emoji.
Offline freestylechamp  
#264 Posted : 13 February 2016 13:37:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

With everything set up TJ came to the spa to pick Aire up "How are you doing you feeling all relax and good right now, I know you been running all over the place," He said when he came inside and thanks everyone for taking care of her. He opening the door for her and then gave her a blind fold to put on while in the car. "Yep we are doing this again, go on a put it on, " he said driving back home. "So what you got plan for me this sunday? it will valentine days and I want more then just chocolate you know." I said coming up to the house now.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#265 Posted : 13 February 2016 13:56:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I haven't been this relaxed in years." She said with a smile, kissing him on the cheek and getting inside the car. "I love you so much, you really spoil me." She pulls her seat belt over herself and clicks it in, looking at the blindfold and laughing. "Oh lord, you're about to do some crazy shit, aren't you?" She put it on and looked around trying to check if she could see through it. "It's a surprise," She said. "Don't even worry about me, Valentine's Day is gonna be all about you and it's gonna be special."

Offline freestylechamp  
#266 Posted : 13 February 2016 14:14:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well I try to spoil you, your the best part of my life you know that." he said being sincere, " You know it, I like doing surprises I thought you knew that already about me." He said turning the car off. "Oh, something special? well I can't wait, so are you ready to go inside?" He said guiding you to the door and opening it up to see all of these cool things from parts of her. He takes the blind fold and say "Tada," he said holding a custom dress from Africa "Surprise this it the special things that I saw around the world that is apart of you, a little bit of Norwegian, Zimbabwe, Danish, Canada, and of course USA."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#267 Posted : 13 February 2016 15:19:21(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Aw, but I'm pretty sure you must mean I'm the most stressful part of your life. I bet all I do is make you worry if I'm gonna be home in the next month." Aire say, following him while she was completely blindfolded. "You really are full of surprises. You need to stop being so damn good at it, imagine what happens when you run out of ideas? I bet it'll be 2057 and you'll try to surprise me by getting me the newest flying car everybody has and I'll just fold my arms and Kanye your whole day. I'ma let you finish but surprising me with the second coming of Jesus, our lord and savior, was your best surprise of all time." When TJ took off her blindfold and showed her the dress she squealed. "This is beautiful,she said looking at the dress and then around the room in awe. "It's like a mini world of nations, and I'm actually apart of all of them!!" she said giddily. Airemese loved learning about different cultures and was always intrigued by her heritage. She was surprised TJ even remembered all of her different races. "How do you even keep up with this?? I barely knew your birthday a year ago and now you're teaching me about my heritage! I'm so bad at this!" Airemese laughed, even though the effort he put into all of this really made her want to cry.
Offline freestylechamp  
#268 Posted : 14 February 2016 06:41:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"You know that isn't true, what is stressful is these love letters that you keep getting. Do I have to tell everyone that your taken one. Yall need to have name tags, or something cause I keep seeing everyone coming for you and Nina." He responded, opening the door. "I think that isn't a surprise I can top, I'm mean if I can pull jesus? I will put my name as the second best gift giver ever. That is a drop the mic moment. Just be aware I will never do a surprise again. People will be like 'I took my baby out of the planet and we walked on the sun.' Oh that alright, I just brought Jesus Christ to my wife birthday and he did that water to wine trick and we brought the best weed called heavenly." TJ smiled as she went crazy over her surprise he always like her reactions to these things. "I know, do you even know how old I am now? or about my hometown? I'm out here doing research." He said jokingly and gave her a hug seeing she was getting a little emotional "I love you Aire,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#269 Posted : 17 July 2016 05:08:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ a lot of times doesn't sleep well when he is on the road. He is glad to be young cause a lot of times he gets like 3 to 4 hours of sleep and then sleep in on Sunday. That is what he is like away from but you wouldn't know how bad his sleeping habit were living with Aire. He got a bigger bed for both of them to sleep in and on nights that they are together he is always wrapped around her. Spooning helps not only with his kicking and turning but he always get the best sleep doing it. That was case this morning, as he woke up with hair in his face and a familiar smell. he snuggle up closer to her and lays next to her for a while wanting to see when was she going to get up. There wasn't a lot he had to do today, well minor things but stopping every now and thing recharge him for days they will be apart.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#270 Posted : 17 July 2016 05:34:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese woke up in TJ's arms, and since it was something she rarely got to do these days she pretend to still be asleep for a few minutes just to cherish it. It's kind of sad when you think about it, they knew it was going to be tough when they first got together but now that they're married, the distance seems to get worse by the month. Nevertheless, she was happy to finally be in his arms. She fake-woke up from her fake-sleep and yawned, wiggling out of TJ's grip and turning to face him. "Morning," she said with a smile.
Offline freestylechamp  
#271 Posted : 17 July 2016 05:43:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ felt the wiggling Aire and open his eyes look at her. he kissed her lightly and then smiled at her "Morning," he said. His legs tangled between her that he had to undo but he didn't want to let her go not yet. Today was a chill for him so he didn't know what she was going to do today, so he asked wondering if he could shadow her all day today. " what you got plan for today?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#272 Posted : 17 July 2016 06:00:37(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I was thinking about stopping by the studio and seeing who I could bother but," She shrugged and thought for a minute. "We could always go out or something, there's fancy places all over town. Let's go order food in french and eat something weird, we never do shit like that."

Offline freestylechamp  
#273 Posted : 17 July 2016 06:10:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

it doesn't happen a lot of times but every now and then Aire would just say things that will make him wonder if she thought really highly of him. Here is went to a private school, have done class like dancing singing and all kinds of things. He didn't have that many choices growing up so he never had a chance to learn french. Even when he went on the world tour he had translator and people who spoke french for him that he just didn't see a need for learning another language. " Umm Oui, to the going out part and chilling but I don't know french. But I would love it if you teach me some, I was just going to shadow you today so do whatever you want to do." he finally leans up in the bed and rubs the sleep from his eyes.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#274 Posted : 17 July 2016 06:27:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire grew up with a completely different childhood than TJ, that was obvious. She grew up in Canada which was a English and French country so they taught them both in schools. It sort of slipped her mind that he wouldn't have known the language. "You don't have to learn anything, just read it off the menu," she said, getting up and out of bed herself. "There's a French restaurant down the street, we could just walk there." She looked around their room and thought of what she could wear. It was always great to have a plan before diving into a pile of clothes.
Offline freestylechamp  
#275 Posted : 17 July 2016 06:40:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kidd smiled and nodded to her, "You going to order for me then?" He asked while getting up. Aire would take time and patience to pick out the perfect outfit TJ in his own way dressed the way he liked. Sure having Aire here changes his clothes a lot, not too many Graphics tee as much but he didn't take long periods to wear what he wanted and look decent in it. He got on a pair of jeans and a white linen shirt. Once he got in his clothes he hopped in the shower got dress quickly and then sat on the bed waiting for Aire to finish as she went back and forth. Since she stayed here she took up most of the closest and left him with one dresser. Hence the reason for getting rid of a lot of his old clothes.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#276 Posted : 17 July 2016 06:52:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese finally decided to wear a sundress with flip flops, a big hat and some shades, she just had to go all out. She laid it out onto the bed and turned around walking into the bathroom and getting in the shower. Once she was done she dried off and put her clothes on. "How do I look?" She asked, turning from the mirror and towards him while he sat on the bed.
Offline freestylechamp  
#277 Posted : 17 July 2016 06:59:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He smiled and he looked at her " you look beautiful as ever, how do I look?" He asked for one to get her opinion. She was normally at his first crack when it comes to Fashion.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#278 Posted : 17 July 2016 07:11:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

She walked over in front of him and put her arms around his neck, standing above him. "Like a glazed donut," she said with a giggle, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the bed. "Come on, let's roll."

Offline freestylechamp  
#279 Posted : 17 July 2016 07:16:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Ooo I'm impressed you know what to say to make me feel good," As he got up he held her hand and grabbed his keys to lock everything up. Once outside he glanced over at her and asked her a simple question "I'm with you, so anywhere you want to go, I'm right beside you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#280 Posted : 17 July 2016 07:47:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese and TJ had small talk while they cruised through the streets and made their way to the French restaurant. Aire led the way, stopping to look at some of the stuff in the shops they passed by. They lived in a really cute neighborhood so it was nice to walk around and see it for once. Finally they arrived at the front of the small restaurant. "We're here." She said, holding his hand as they approached the door. Inside it looked like the stereotypical French restaurant, dim lights, soft Parisian music and bread everywhere. The host kindly waved them over to him and so she followed. "Do you have reservations?" He asked and Aire looked back at TJ. "Crap, TJ, I forgot to call ahead." The host took a closer look at them when he heard his name. "Oh! Mr. and Mrs. Smith? We didn't know you'd stop by, we're honored to have you here." He stepped from behind his pedestal and guided them to the best seat in the house, handing them menus. "The chef will be serving you personally tonight. He'll be with you in a minute. For now, browse our menu and see what interests you." The host went to the kitchen in the back leaving Aire and TJ alone. "Welp, special treatment 101, here we go." She said, already flipping through one of the menus.