logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#61 Posted : 27 November 2013 03:43:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce
November 26, 2013

UserPostedImage

Defending the Pop Star, Whatever that is.... Why are you still making your fans pay for your music?
I have a lot of to say to myself, before I actually decided to release my next album "Amplified".

Pop Stars vs The Musician

The meaning of pop star has become such a degrading thing, that even I have become an anti-pop believer. This term tends to be targeted to sexually charged females only, due to the fact that some artists in the 80's, um Madonna (cough, cough) have allegedly resulted in taking off their clothes to improve record sales. You don't see men getting this sort of label because apparently if you are of the male species things like taking off your shirt and grabbing on your crotch isn't considered attention seeking at all. If Rock Star "Insert Rock band lead singer here" takes off his shirt, it is considered "totally rad" or let's just stick out our devil horns to that because that is in no sort of way trying to seek attention. I don't know about you but It fucking caught mines and I fucking enjoyed it too. Matter of fact, I think my ovaries almost fucking exploded. I love sex. I am always that sexually frustrated female and I'm surprised me and my husband don't have 12 kids by now. So yeah, that's something I never understand.

I'd tell you this. Any artist in this industry that claims they aren't doing music for the fame or for the money for some sort of personal benefit to their ego is a LIAR. Artists that walk tall and pride themselves in only "doing it for the music" are carrying that persona as a gimmick to separate themselves from the stigma that is being a musician vs being a "POP star". That is why when so called rock artist labels me a "pop star" I can only giggle and wonder... "well.... what are you suppose to be, some sort of exception despite the fact that you too are signed to a major record label contract, yet you now happen to live in a parallel universe where if you so happen to sell millions of records you don't contribute to pop culture in any sort of way because your songs consist more of the guitar and you travel around on a fancy tour bus instead of the more prestigious Jet Plane. Let that idea combust in the air and turn into ashes because it is double standard and BULLSHIT! Shiiiiiiiii!

As always there's been a lot of ass kissing going on in this industry, but I think today it came to all time high! Let me tell you I have a lot of ass, but I doubt there's any more space for you to kiss it because I'm sure there's about ten people kissing it right now. Surprisingly it goes the same way vice-versa for a lot of other artists and it just makes me not want to be around a lot of people or take what people say seriously.

Everyone in this industry that is signed to some sort of contract has a brand. That brand is carried by the public and depending on what type of style or genre of music you make, you can either get away with the label or be portrayed as one of the industry's biggest hit making machines. A Pop Star.....

This is why I've come to the realization that I should not give a fuck anymore and you shouldn't either. I don't know if my next album is going to be considered a pop album or a whatever, but does it really matter?

Well, this is why it is very important to not get caught up in people's opinions and thoughts about you, especially the irrelevant people, because then you are giving them the power and making them relevant. That sounds so egotistical but it is nothing but the truth. But who is exactly relevant? I don't know, maybe someone you look up to or someone in your life you call a hero. People that I look up to are no longer making music or are deceased. So it's either a compliment or an opinion. The person that gave me my name is my mother and she passed away. My musical influences don't really make music and I've always carried myself as an innovator, but something does come from somewhere. You give people the power when you think their opinion about you matters, in that case I've failed to do as of recent but I will no longer respond to those opinions whether positive or not. What kind of artist am I? Do I want to entertain people? Do I want to seek other people's opinions about to boost my ego?

I guess I'm just making music to see how people react to it. I have an audience and my legacy to is serve and entertain them. Now that I realize it, I am a slave to entertainment.

New Album

A lot of people have been waiting for my very much delayed album which is something I'm honestly just taking my time with just because as an artist I didn't feel like things were finished yet. I think people however are waiting for the wrong reasons, they want to see if I can live up to the title or the labels people have been putting on me. I am going 8 album deep. That's like a thick 8 inch cock going inside of a coffee straw. If I'm trying to please pop culture what else can I do to do so? That's not what I'm trying to do anymore. Just like I'm writing this blog is the same reason I make music, because I have a message. At the same time, I cannot pretend like I don't have fans or as if I'm not some sort of influence on pop culture.

It's been 1.5 years since the last full length studio album was released and I think for once I needed to make my fans to realize that hype is something I don't want to be carried by, therefore that's why I'm giving my album for free. Call em a rebel, but there are many reason why I prefer to give my fans a free album rather than something that's released on the market with a price tag.

Positives:

1. My fans? I don't need their money. I mean that in a nice way.

2. Hopefully this allows people to listen to the album instead of searching for the potential hits or singles. Yeah we need a couple of those to make the labels happy, but that isn't the purpose anymore.

3. I genuinely want my fans to get the music for free instead of paying for it. People "illegally" download shit anyways.

4. It's something I've already been doing so why not continue that.

Negatives:

1. No chart placement? Numbers are everything to the chart junkies, so this is some sort of victory to them, because since the album can't chart, it is considered either a flop or gimmicky attempt to win fans back. But when you have sold 100 million records, should it matter if you can sell a million more? Of course, that is going to justified because I have this "legacy" to carry.

2. Fans don't receive a physical copy, mainly because it is hard to distribute them in case of high demand. Label has to pay for shipment fees especially with no profit value.

3. Label doesn't benefit from release period, no sort of profit is made.

Conclusion:

Apple and Android have approached me with an idea to release my album through their app stores for free. It allows them to track how many times the album is actually downloaded and a figure can be given. This allows me to know how many people decided to willingly download my album. Not that any of this information is necessary but that's something that can serve as eye candy to the chart obsessed fans. No where in my contract says I can't release my album for free. So I've decided to do just that. This is the first time any artist have done this so it is in some way an experimental approach to market an album, and I'm just gonna go ahead and take the risk. The worst that can happen is that my fans can't listen to the music. With the technology nowadays, that's down right impossible.

OR, you can just download that shit for free on some random File Sharing Site! Be a rebel to my rebelliousness!

In the end the artist wins, and the pop star dies. After all these years in the industry, I'm finally starting to realize that is time to close a chapter in my life and that's this pop star label. Though I've tried many times in the past, I've failed. This time however, I wont.

I've never felt so fulfilled with happiness and joy in my life and even though it may only last for a few seconds in my life time It feels so eternal at the moment and I will just go with it. For the past two years I've been hiding behind the insecurity that I have prove myself to people but as of today I am proud to say that is no more. There is noting to proof. If you have something to say about me say it. Your opinion is only powerful if I care for it.

I've distant myself from a lot of people, even people that I once called my friends. Why? Because I refuse to kiss someone's ass, and I will not be anyone's side bitch. I don't know exactly what to call myself anymore! A pop star, a legend, a vagina? All I know is that I am a mother of 2 year old child, I am married to Johnny Johnson and apparently I've sold 100 million records. Say what you want, but that's fucking cool!

I doubt anyone will ever get to read this, but if you do, then maybe you will understand how the next few years will go.
thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 27/11/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 30/11/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#62 Posted : 30 November 2013 09:59:42(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Sonyae - November 29th, 2013

"Well, back to my little secret diary I go. I'm currently in Hollywood getting ready for this little nightclub party on the West Side... West Hollywood of coarse. It's an exclusive VIP event according to the host. As I wait here for my ride to arrive I decided to waste some time by writing in this diary. It's pretty much a good tool in getting things off my chest while I wait.
I've been learning so much as a newborn in this industry about this entertainment world. I've got a lot more learning to do but so far I've learned that a lot of these people who I thought were sweet and nice - actually aren't. I'm not going to complain about anything but so many people in this industry - which not only includes "artists" but producers, songwriters, and everyone behind the scenes - are all about popularity, power, and fame. I'm at a very vital point in my career and it's only the beginning which is crazy.
As a new artist that's starting to make waves; of coarse there will be people in this biz that likes you or doesn't like you. There will definitely be varying opinions. But then there will be people who try to tarnish your name before you can become an established artist and that's what certain people are trying to do to me. Behind-the-scenes and on set I'm talking about.
Not to mention, the competition against me is obvious. I feel like as though because I have started to become successful as a female rapper in terms of popularity and sales in a short span of time - people are trying to use that for their own advantages. It's both a flattery and a nui·sance at the same time. The flattery part is that when I see other females hating on my career, it lets me know that I have something that they don't have. The annoying part is knowing that people are even hating on me. There's absolutely no reason for it. Just do you and leave me the fuck alone.
Hmm, I feel like a little girl again as I'm writing in this diary. This writing does help though. Well, to continue, I'm not angry at all. I'm going to continue to do what I love which is making music. And tonight? Ohhh will I be partying. Well, catch you later diary! It's time to go. My ride has finally arrived thank the Lord.
thanks 4 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 30/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 30/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 30/11/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#63 Posted : 30 November 2013 20:45:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Nina Tarantino | 11.30.13

So I'm sitting here in this room writing on this napkin in secret . Why ? Because they keeping tabs on me ! This damn rehab don't give me no privacy ! I swear to gaaawd that I'm pressing charges on these bitches ! I know my rights !

Well ... the truth is that when I decided to starve myself , I left my diary home and I haven't been back to go get it so ... yea . But I'm 100% sure they read diaries in here . That's why I plan on storing this in the deepest of my cleavage when I'm done . Fuck I look like ? OJ Simpson ? Not finna write a book to snitch on myself .

But an-t-way , I wanna apologize for scribbling that depressing shit last time . Wait , what am I apologizing for ?

I guess things are getting better than last time . Not because of this rehabilitation center or the therapy , just because I had time to get my mind straight and think while sitting in that hospital bed . I'm actually listening to Mariko . ME . LISTENING . Yes child . Making great progress because of it too . I should try this more often .

Nah . Then Imma become somebody's puppet due to having a lack of a mind for myself . I am NOBODY'S bitch .

But what I'm trying to say is , I'm kind of glad to have Mariko in my life . Lucky actually . She handled the situation between me and her in the realest way . I know she was pissed that my whole world was spinning and I didn't ask her for help once . I would've been too , but she actually gave me a chance . Anyone else wouldn't have even visited me at the hospital . They'd probably say some shit like " You hurt me so much when you hurt yourself . " . And I'd be all like " The fuck ? Is that what you take away from this whooole situation ? I'm in a hospital bed and you figure that one of your organs that has nothing to do with feelings in the first place is hurting the most ? FOH . " And that would be another break up to add to my list . But she came . And she understood . She even scolded me . I felt bad about the whole situation too . Mariko already has issues and shit . She doesn't deserve to go through any of that again . No one deserves to be put through that and I know she believes that too . I think I actually trust her . Fully .

And you know something ? I think ... no . I lov Never mind . I have a pimp card to keep .
thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 01/12/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 01 December 2013 06:07:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Giving My Heart A Break

UserPostedImage

11/30/13

I happen to be one of those few or many women who, professionally, they thrive and are doing amazing. There seems like there's nothing that could possibly stop this company. BCStyle has taken off and it's not going to stop unless we want it to. Veronica and I have literally worked our asses off for this so we're extremely proud. We've gotten tons of new clients, gotten to work with some of the best artists and celebrities out there, it's been so surreal. I still can't believe, that at 20, I'm doing all of this. Finally finished my Fall Semester of school, just have to get through finals week and then Winter break. I go back in January and after I complete that semester, I'll be that much closer to attaining my degree in business so I can broaden my skills even further. I'm also getting a degree in fashion because even though we've done so well, it's mostly Veronica who takes care of business so I want to help too now. Despite distractions, I've managed to stay on track and it's been fun. I'm still contemplating whether I really want to sing. I've been told I have a nice voice but is nice enough? Could I do it? Would I set myself up for failure? That is my professional life.

Personal life.....in terms of love...well anyone who knows me knows that I'm a hopeless romantic. I tend to think positive and hope to have my 'Vow' moment or my 'Notebook' moment. Hopefully no 'Titanic' ending. It's been a few months since I got out of a serious relationship with Alex. That was a very tough thing to do. I really fell for him. I still love him, but I don't think he really wanted us to do well. I was just there, someone he knew that would be there but didn't have to make the effort to keep. So, we broke up and here I am. Veronica went through the same thing. We both were with a guy for over a year and then suddenly, it just failed. She really loved Rory, though they never said it and she wouldn't admit it but she did. Now she's seeing a guy from Studio60 that I work with, Pete Brooks. He's gorgeous of course, she doesn't date any guy but gorgeous. I, on the other hand, have been unlucky in finding love. Maybe that's the problem, I'm trying to find it! I mean, I try to date here and there but I find myself at home, alone, with a bucket of cookie dough and some reality television, thinking about Alex. Damn that Alex Ward. He just has no idea what he has done. It sucks when you want to get over someone and they just stay there for what seems like forever. I miss everything about him. His cute smile, his cute voice, his perfect eyes, his perfect laugh, damn it I'm doing it again. Maybe I want his body but a different attitude. Yeah, that sounds right. Or maybe it was me.

Granted, I'm not Veronica. She's the party child, the drinker, the experimental girl who takes chances and does whatever feels right at the moment. I'm that kid at the dance who is too afraid to even go get punch from the punch bowl. I'm a wallflower. I'm nothing special. Maybe I should quit telling myself that. Veronica has the confidence of a goddess. Me? I worry if I'm wearing the right shoes today. One thing he did, he made me feel spontaneous. He was like that. Never really thought, just acted. It also made me insane. He loved to party and I loved to stay home most of the time. I mean I work, I got to school, excuse me for being busy. He was also a phenomenal kisser. I love- loved his lips. They seemed to be the one thing that shut me up when I rambled too much. But...he's a memory now. I thought when I threatened to break up with him, he would be like, 'No Ansley, don't leave me. I'll change' but no. He just went on his way. Now, we don't talk, we don't do anything anymore. We can't even be friends. I certainly couldn't, it would be way too hard. So in short, I really do still love him. This is what I get for being attracted to the rebels and bad boys.

This diary entry is getting way too long. Oh, I met a guy. His name is, not kidding, Alex. It's Alex Simms. I looked him up and to my surprise he is also in the music industry, go figure. He's pretty cool, very spontaneous and loves to live in the moment. Why do I attract all the cool guys? I just lose them anyway. I'm not sure where this will go, maybe it shouldn't go anywhere but...who knows? I'm not going to cancel anything out and you know.....I regret nothing.

Random Thought: People keep saying I look like Izzy. Weird right?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 01/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 02/12/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 23/12/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#65 Posted : 11 December 2013 05:50:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)

UserPostedImage

And with that,we are officially unpacked! The last item out of the moving box? A pair of Chloe's shoes. I borrowed them 8 years ago. They'll eventually get back to Chloe. Being in Japan hasn't been easy on me. At least once a week I have nightmares about finding my parents' bodies washed up on the beach. It's very vivid and always wakes me. It is so real,I swear I can smell the ocean and decay. On these nights I sneak outside and cry on our front step. I don't want to wake Natalya or cause her concern. Last week,I visited ishinomaki. It was a trip I had to make, and had to make alone. Much like the people I was looking for.. The sea had reclaimed it all. Where my parents house once stood was nothing. The coastline had changed so drastically,I would have had to swim about 200 ft out to knock on their front door.as hard as it was,I had to see for myself.

I hate it here. I fucking hate it here. In a nutshell...this isn't my culture anymore. After being away for so long,I was not like coming home. It feels like any other country I visit on tour. Nice to visit...but not home. I force myself to put on a happy face as Natalya was so set on coming here....
Natalya... I am stupid for even entertaining the idea of leaving her. She is a sweetheart and loves me dearly..I love her too,I do. But after hearing Nichole and Sam are on the outs....I cannot help but think of what could have been. I don't know why I still love Nichole. But I do. Deep down,she is a spoiled, hurtful bitch. Definitely not someone to love. The more I think about her and I...I would never trust her. I would always think she was waiting to get me. I need to grow up and realize I have everything I need with Natalya. Not everyone would want to move across the globe for you. Nichole's problems... Are Nichole's problems. I need to realize I cannot save everyone. Especially by sacrificing myself... And Natalya. This is not Kai and honor. Alec is an aloof bastard who could care less. He is bringing this on himself. Most likely,Nichole brought her situation in herself as well. I need to take lessons from Mariko,be heartless.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 11/12/2013(UTC)
Offline startedin07nowImhere  
#66 Posted : 11 December 2013 08:39:40(UTC)
startedin07nowImhere

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Jake Symonds' Blog - 10/12/2013

UserPostedImage

Tonight the five of us in the band went down to London and had an extensive interview about the obvious, I'm not sure whether I enjoyed it or not, it's the first interview I've done since before we lost Luke, I'm not used to doing press stuff anyway, it's something I've always shied away from, it was always Dan or Luke who took on interviews, I think I've done about a dozen in 10 years of being in a band and only three or four that I can remember without Luke by my side. He was my best friend and two and a half years on it still doesn't feel real that he's not here anymore.

I'm worried that this is going to affect my mood on tour, however I haven't felt as good as I have working in practice and in the studio for a long time, it's been great! We're all getting along and everything is clicking which is something which I must admit I was worried about when we made the decision to reform the band.

I'm used to having Chris around because he was Luke's right-hand man but obviously, when you've made music with someone for as long as I did with Luke, and someone else is in his place I suppose that it's natural to feel that it's not quite right. I've been turning around in practice mid-song and occasionally I've been finding myself shocked that it's not him behind the kit, only for a split second but I still don't like it one bit. It's almost as if my eyes are adjusting to a bright light. They will adjust though, it's a question of how long it will take.
My Artists:

SMASH UP
Hardcore/Rock
Crowns out now

JOSH WILLIAMS
Acoustic/Folk/Indie
On tour now
"Overdue" EP released July 14th 2014
thanks 4 users thanked startedin07nowImhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 17/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/12/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#67 Posted : 22 December 2013 15:33:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Reason #493486 I'm A Fuck Up

UserPostedImage

I've been fucking up lately, really bad. I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with me. I was literally on the right path and then I do something like this. Oh the hypocrisy that comes with me talking shit about others now. I'm this little devil that just can't seem to see the light and do right. Why? What's wrong with me? Why am I not strong enough to resist temptation? Why am I not strong enough to make choices and be a good person? I always do something and ruin everything, I hate it. I hate..myself right now. I feel so alone. I can't tell anyone because then....I'm afraid. I'm just afraid. I need help. I need some serious help. So in order for me to get some help, I have to admit I have a problem right? I have a problem. A drug problem. My drug of choice? Cocaine. I've been sober for 2 years but that was all flushed down the drain a few weeks ago. Matter of fact, I just did a line the other day. Why? I honestly don't even know. I haven't told anyone because they would be disappointed. I haven't told Alec because....well I figure he's already annoyed with me as it is and this would probably just make him want to cut off all ties with me. I can't tell anyone, I have to keep it to myself. I don't know if I'll do it again...I don't want to but it helps. In my own fucked up world, it helps.

And then there's this thing with Kai. You know, I can't even really bring myself to say it aloud because it just would prove it's real. I really like Kai and I care for him, I love him. But I love Alec and I care for him too. Who do I love more? I don't know. Who do I want more? I don't fucking know, which is why this is so hard. I've never been put in this position before. I've never been the one to even to do this type of shit. I'm the one talking about idiots in this position and now, low and fucking behold, I'm the idiot. I just feel like I'm hurting both of them which I don't want. Sometimes I look at Alec and wonders if he knows. I wonder what he would do if he found out. Would he leave me? Probably. Or kick me out. He'd be pissed and upset. That's a no brainer. Why can't polygamy be natural? Why can't I just stop being so greedy and fucking be a woman and choose? I can't think. Time for my fix again.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 23/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#68 Posted : 23 December 2013 17:52:34(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
UserPostedImage

I just want to fuck and move on.

I love it when you hit me with your surprises. When you grab me from behind, flood my neck with kisses, and squeeze me tight. I love it when you carry me upstairs into our bed and kiss my breasts and make your way all the way down between my legs. The feeling could never get any more exotic than that. The feeling of your tongue up my passageway and my legs wrapped around you head - squeezing you. Times like this, all I can thing about it lust, lust, lust and lust. Dirtiness. Raunchiness. Sex that heals the body, mind, and soul. This I can never resist.
I love it when you first stick your penis inside of me and start to thrust back-and-forth, first slowly then quickly. When you turn yourself on your back and position me on top of you. That's when everything changes.......

TBC
thanks 3 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
kandii on 23/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 27/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/01/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#69 Posted : 27 December 2013 04:41:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

A kobayashi sister science fiction double feature!

UserPostedImage

Well...I did it. I am worse than hitler. What sort of person cheats on their very pregnant wife,directly after promising She was over the person she cheated with?! I fucking hate myself. When Natalya finds out,and she WILL find out.. I will never see Natalya again, or Takara.ever. Natalya deserves better than me. She is literally the sweetest person I know. And I'm even counting Ada in this. Natalya did nothing to deserve what I have done....and will continue doing to her. I have to be honest,I don't see what is going on with Nichole as a one time thing. She said she wanted dirty and meaningless sex...but it doesn't feel like that is what we are doing. Not at all. The worst part is,I cannot blame Nichole. I freely offered myself to her...I wanted this. I knew what I was throwing away...and I did not care.

But I am not reading that much into it.not this time. Nichole is probably just lonely after Sam and her split. I was a safe choice to provide much needed company and sex. The sex....My god,I don't think it was EVER this good between Nichole and I. Maybe the wrongness and secrecy gives it a little oomph..but holy hell. She makes me squeak like pretty much like any Japanese girl in a porno. And I make an effort to never sound like that. Why do we sound like that? Are we born with squeaky toys in our kitties?

In the end...I guess I am just a whore. All Nichole and I will ever be is fantastic sex partners,and I am ok with that. I left my loving wife for this...I know I will be alone when this all sorts itself out. Maybe it is best takara has none of my genes. Maybe I am as heartless as Mariko. ...or more than likely,what I told Kai is true: Nichole has always been THE one. I really would wait forever for her.

UserPostedImage

Today's forcast? Light rain and cold chicken. Christmas has me so depressed,I did not even warm up my left ever chicken breakfast. She did not come. My nina chan did not join me for Christmas. She did not open her present that I spent ages tracking down. I bought her a pair of those shoes she likes. These were vintage and never worn. I could have bought a car for what I paid for them...she never came. I stuffed a piece of chicken in them and threw the shoes over a fence. i drank a sprite and watched the guard dogs of a junkyard rip them to shreds. Fuck her and those ugly shoes.

I...I hate her. How dare she leave me out of what is going on in her life! She obviously had some sort of issue a month or so ago. Is that not what I am supposed to be there for? To turn to? But no. She does not turn to me. Who knows who she confides in,but I know it is not me. That means the issue has to be me.,that is why she did not come to spend Christmas with me.

I want revenge. I want her to feel the utter abandonment .i want her to hate me. i knew I should have done what I set out to do when I visited her in the hospital. I should have broken it off then. She looked so small and helpless...she said I was the only one who came to see her.. I wonder why? I do not even mean that in a mean way. Does she really lead that lonely of a life,where I am the only one to take time to go see her? The story of what happened to her was all over the news...yet still ,only I came.....maybe she does know abandonment....I am not asking for moving in and playing house. I am pretty sure we both like our space. I just thought Christmas was going to be different. It was our first one,we will never get it back. I thought she would like the crazy tradition of KFC on Christmas. I think japan is the only place to do this. I put so much planning in on this. It is not like you just pop out to KFC on Christmas and you get chicken. It has to be ordered months in advance. I made sure my house was just perfect. I bought the softest blanket for us to share on the couch. I actually had food in the house,a wide selection of liquor. I....um...got waxed. Stem to stern. A little gesture that I matter is all I wanted.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 27/12/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#70 Posted : 27 December 2013 20:56:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"There is a hell, believe me, I've seen it..."

'Pretence is the hardest thing to keep up. I've had my fill'

UserPostedImage

It's a bittersweet moment, that one when you finally realise something you've known all along. It's refreshing to give into that thought, that knowledge that's always been there, to stop trying to hide it from everyone. But at the same time, it just brings with it a fresh sort of stress and questioning from everyone else. No one who has experienced it will ever understand what I mean, of course. I'm the one that's not normal - for everyone else, I'm the outcast, the weirdo, the one they can point and nod their head towards. But that's not the part that bothers me at all. It's the simple fact that even though I'm happy to accept what I've known all along deep down, it's a troubling thought, a terrifying realisation, and a mindset that is pretty much going to change how the rest of my life plays out, how other people see me, and how they treat me, above all else.

I've never been the type to fit in. I couldn't tell you the name of a single Chicago Blackhawks player, and for a lad brought up in the Windy City, that's like uploading a YouTube clip of yourself shitting on a burning fucking bible. I've also never had a group that I fit into. At school, all of the guys were dressing as skaters and talking about the best set of tits in the school, or who they had fictionally fucked at some nonsensical party that was more than likely just a beer each in a basement. I wasn't one of them. I didn't give a fuck about girls and how they looked. I cared how I looked. If I looked at myself in the mirror and thought that I could pass through the day unnoticed, it would be a success. It was, of course, a lack of confidence. I was 14/15 and I didn't want people to notice me. I was a skinny guy with a guitar collection larger than the egos of most of my friends. And even then I was uncool. Other people were screaming the lyrics to Blood of Wecz's early work and talking about how amazingly brutal it was. Where was I? I was in the corner, listening to the same music, but marvelling at the fucking time signatures and the picking techniques of the guitarists. You can see where I'm coming from here, eh?

Even in adult life, it's been something of a constant struggle. Fitting in was never a problem when I was in high school. It's a fucking high school - it needed its weirdos and outcasts. I was only too happy to step into the rule. If some jock asshole who thinks a football shirt is acceptable to wear 24/7 doesn't want to talk to me, then you know what? I count that as a serious win. It's not the same in adult life though. No one accepts that you just want to be left alone, no one thinks you'll "grow out of" not wanting to have other people around when you're working, eating, sleeping, or whatever the hell else you might be doing. It forces you to don a mask that you never even knew existed, and mine was probably too good for my own wellbeing in the last few years. I joined one of the world's biggest bands at 15, and I was immediately thrust into a world where I was the centre of attention. Thankfully I was working with a man who sucks attention away from everyone, so it meant I could still hide in plain sight, but I was still expected to be there for the public picking.

That's not my main gripe, though. Even me, the major introvert that I am, can accept that as a professional musician, if I want to get my work out there and heard - and that is the main goal after all - I need to be able to put my own issues aside for a short time so I can appear normal. I need to be able to smile, say something nice and give interesting interviews. I can do that, though. Like I said, I forged that mask years ago, and it's one that still fits as well as it did on day one. What I can't deal with is other people, really. I came to this realisation when I was faced with spending three weeks on a bus with what is/was/might be my best friend in the entire world.

Before I start this, I have to say one thing - Scott Rose-Hilton is a guy I owe the world to. He taught me everything about being a professional musician. I've always been a top musician, but I could never have been the pro I am without him and the help he gave me. I never could have left home at 15 without his support and his wing. But.....fucking hell I can't stand him. This was the big realisation that came to me a few days before Christmas when we were travelling to Cardiff in Wales for a Blood of Wecz show. I'm faced with a guy who wants to laugh and joke with me one minute, and then wants to sit and cry about missing his wife and kids the next. I can't empathise. I don't have the capacity for it. Am I empty? Maybe so, but all I know is I want to have a cig and an apple and play my guitar. I wish I could find the patience to sit there and listen to how much he misses his wife, I really do, but I can't. When he talks, I just think "shut the fuck up."

So I told him on the road to Cardiff. And that was that. We haven't spoken since then. Not a word - not an angry moment, not an argument, nothing. Fror those who saw us in Cardiff and Manchester, I know it was obvious. It felt laboured and false on stage those nights, and I really did not want to even come back for these last few nights. But I have to. It all comes down to professionalism. Even if this is the most awkward place I've ever been in my life.

But where does a guy go from here? I can hardly go back to wearing the mask again - not now that the guy I was masking myself from most knows the truth. Do I really want a life that's empty, alone and totally unfulfilled? Of course not. I have my parents, and I will always love them. My parents know how not to push me too far. They let me do what I want and need and they always respect my privacy. They are the best two people I have ever known. I also have what I would consider to be a friend. Erich Hess. The guy shares similar interests to me, and I can shoot him a Twitter message about hair - remember that all I care about aside from music is how I look - and things that relate to the old movies that I love. It's nice to have that without the need for me to hear about all of the things emotionally affecting his life. And do I want a girlfriend? It would be normal at this stage to say no, considering what I've admitted to myself, but yes, yes I do. I've felt single for a long long time. No one seems to match me, but I'd like to have that one person that I can let in. One person that I can have a real connection with emotionally. I don't want to have to hide who I am for it, but I want to find a girlfriend. Someone who's not shallow, someone who doesn't need me to always be romantic. Hey, I can do romantic, I can be caring and I can be the best boyfriend you've ever had, but I want a connection that's so much more. I need someone who understands me and who I can understand. I've never had that special connection. I feel if I did, that would be the person I could open up to, the person I could be emotional and completely open to.

Unhappily alone, yet happy to be left alone - that's the fucked up paradox that is the secret private life of Mark Talley. I've come to terms with it. Now I just need to find someone to love who can as well.

Yeah,

Mark.
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 27/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 27/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/12/2013(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 14/01/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#71 Posted : 27 December 2013 22:35:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Don't Think About It Too Much
UserPostedImage

Some people think they're strong . Some people think their brave . Some just simply think their big and bad . Me ? Resistant . That's what I've learned from 2013 . That's what I've learned from life . Every time I try to be there for everyone , every time I try to be strong , every time I try to move on , to act right , to fix my ways , I fail . Miserably . I've always thought that maybe I wasn't trying hard enough . Maybe I just needed help . Maybe I just wasn't doing something right . Maybe I'm just confused . But no - I'm simply resistant . I refuse to be tricked - therefore I refuse to listen . I refuse to be misguided - therefore I let no one guide me . I refuse to do it wrong - therefore I make up my own right . I refuse to be hurt - therefore I refuse to love . Point blank . Every time I force myself to do the opposite it'll end catastrophically , so why bother ?

I try to lie to myself every now and then and to think it over , but now it's just fuck it time . Unless it's business , fuck you and your first dog . I'm done trying and I'm tired . If everyone just let me crack jokes when I wanted , vent whenever and fuck on my terms , shit would be all good . Because every time I've tried for something more , I end up depressed or doing some depressing shit . So it's like whatever . No friends , no loves , no nothing .

I wasn't even thinking like this when I got out of that rehab place . I was all good . I thought everything was gonna be better and then twitter smacked the shit out of me . I'm not even mad . I'm beyond that . Like ... on some white people shit . Infuriated .

Remember how I sat in that hospital bed and talked over the whole 'cutting myself off from the world for 30 days' thing with Mari ? Was I not clear on the terms of who it was for ? I mean , since she came in there like she actually gave a damn I wanted to make sure I never worried her like that again . She made me promise her that I wouldn't drive myself crazy like that again . So what did I do ? I told her I would go to rehab for her . FOR HER . She was happy about the fact . Cracking jokes and all . But the minute I'm gone she acts like she's depressed and lonely and is forever going to be that way . Not even like I was being a bad girlfriend , but like she was practically single . WHICH SHE ACTUALLY SAID WHILE FLIRTING WITH SOME CRACKHEAD ... WHO WASN'T EVEN CUTE .

I mean , whatever , call it petty . I attempt to give my all to someone and then they do the smallest shit to fuck it up . That's break up grounds for me . And you want to know something funny ? I was actually going to go over and talk about it and shit . Like a calm ass mature couple . But right when I was about to get in my car , I stopped . This is a pattern . We 'resolve' every thing with words and 5 minutes after I leave she tweets "Gonna go drink the whole bar now because I'm dying alone . FML ." The day she is real with me and stops trying to blame all of the Niko problems on the fuck up is the day we could talk about hooking up , because I'm not even going down that whole 'let's be a couple' road again . Not with her . Not with anyone . Fuck that . Fuck it . Fuck you .

thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/12/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#72 Posted : 09 January 2014 04:10:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

it should have been me. why wasnt it me? i was the evil bitch who cheated on my pregnant wife,i was the one who willingly threw it all away....why did she have to pay? WHY? it isnt fucking fair. god,zeus,the universe? whatever it is out there has a sick sense of humor,that much i can fucking tell you. natalya is....dead. not just dead...murdered.her fucking eyes taken right out of her head,she fucking bled to death alone...except for some bastard who didnt even know her. he didnt know what her favorite color was. he didnt know what perfume she liked to smell. how she liked to be held... he didnt even know her name! i knew all that...and fucking threw her away like garbage.i promised her father i would love and take care of her,but i didnt! all for some stupid crush i have on nichole. i knew natalya had to have called for me with her last breath. protecting takara until her body couldnt do it anymore. i cant close my eyes without envisioning her calling for me and being answered with silence. i could have saved her,just like my parents.i could have saved them too. but i was out playing rockstar. i only wished that was the excuse for not being there for natalya.i was going to surprise nichole and just show up on her doorstep. i made up some story about a personal appearance so i could leave the country. natalya never questioned,she just let me go.oh what have i done?! the woman just wanted someone to love her and i left her alone to die. the worst thing is,i didnt stop loving her. i loved her as much as the first day we met. i just honestly wanted her and nichole. i love them both equally.its hard to explain,unless you lived the life i did. i loved erich as much as i loved nina. its easy once you can wrap your head around such a concept. i broke the promise to natalya that i was done with that life. what if natalya died thinking i didnt love her anymore?! i hate myself and want to end it. natalya wouldnt be alone then.i would finally be with her as i should have been that day. if i was there,she never would have died..died. she was fucking killed. old people die. natycakes was killed. killed like no one deserves to be....except me. i deserve to be alone until the day i finally kick it ,with no one to claim my body.

my curse is i cant join naty..i am a mother now. in the stress of being fucking murdered,naty gave birth to takara....her fucking murderer took takara home. her crying is what tipped the weirdo's mother off to what her son had done. when i arrive in japan,i will be the proud mother of Takara Svetlana kobayashi. one day i will have to look that little girl in the eyes and tell her," i was out screwing around while your mother was being murdered." then she will reject me and it will finally be complete. i have to wait years for my emotional execution,almost as agonizing as natalyas death. the police assured me that takara was unharmed,aside from being slightly hungry. born in tragedy to a whore of a mother...takara,you are off to a great start,kiddo. i should just give her up. let takara have an honest shot at this world. i am sure natalya wouldnt want her with me.

i loved you,natalya. i know i was kinda weird at times.later on,i did cheat on you. but i never stopped loving you,natycakes. you were so wonderful to me. from day one,you were the sweetest person i have ever known. you accepted me as is,flaws and all. you were special,one of a kind. it should have been me,and after i give up takara,i will see you again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 09/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/01/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 09/01/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 09/01/2014(UTC), Matticus on 09/01/2014(UTC), genocidal king on 09/01/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/01/2014(UTC), kandii on 13/01/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#73 Posted : 13 January 2014 11:12:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

I tell everyone that I'm in a good part in my life. I'm doing what I love, I have found people that respect me and what I do, I have a great time touring, but when you are on the road it gives you time to think, and lately most of my thoughts have been on my relationship. I think it is known that I'm dating someone right now and I couldn't have found someone better for me but I still have doubts about is this the right thing. I'm 20 years old and the chances of me finding a soul-mate knowing how busy this life can be and knowing that I have a lot of life to live are low. The thing that I don't like that is eating at me is she is in a group and duo and while I don't know what is going on in their relationship I do somewhat understand what is going on in Nina and Mariko's relationship to some degree. Having Nina going through problems that she wouldn't tell anyone the stress that put on mariko and I'm in my own little world as happy as can be. What if the group breaks up? what if something did happen to Nina at that time how could I do anything when I know in my mind that means that Aire can be mine and mine alone. That is a mean thing to say and I don't want to wish that on them. they are a good talented duo and I don't want to come between them but I'm also selfish and months of not seeing someone that you care for drives you nuts. Then you hit another problem we been dating I don't know I'm guessing five months now? during that time I don't think we have spent a week in each others company and that brothers me. What if we aren't as close as I think we are. Maybe she does stuff that could drive me insane or she gets tired of my nerdyness and want someone else. You can't make up time together when your both on the road doing different things. She could be doing stuff behind my back not telling me, I want to believe that she wouldn't but you never know. it may not even be her fault something just might happen. Would she tell me if something happen on tour would I tell her if something happen on tour, knowing that she has been hurt before and I'm trying to be there but it doesn't work when your both out. I wouldn't be stressing if I was in a relationship, if I only met her when we weren't doing music and our time was to each other things will be different. I don't want to tell her that I don't want to be in a relationship because I love her. I do, and I don't want her to be with someone else, I put up with the fact that Nina spends more time with her then I do. I don't know what to do who to talk to but writing this down makes me feel a little better. It just shows that I am selfish and needy and want something that I can't have. That thing just keeps glaring at me 5 months like it is egging me on like something is going to happen. I guess we'll see if we can last that long it would be around a year then and haven't been around each other for a month.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Tman on 13/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 13/01/2014(UTC), kandii on 14/01/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#74 Posted : 13 January 2014 16:18:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole Shade. 1/13/2014. 00:17.
UserPostedImage

Faith told me that Natalya had been murdered when we were making breakfast together. That's something that Faith and I do now. We make breakfast together. That used to be something that Sam and I did together, but now Sam is gone, and it's something that Faith and I do together instead.

She said it so point-blank, I thought that she was kidding. She just said, "Natalya Hess was murdered," and then broke an egg into the pancake batter. And then I said, "One can only hope, right?" And she said, "That's not funny, Nichole. You shouldn't make fun of the fact that a woman was murdered." And I laughed and said, "Let's not get too liberal with the word 'woman' here. She always looks like a bit of a transvestite to me. I have no idea what Erica finds attractive about her. I mean, if fake tits and bleached, dry, dead hair is attractive then--" And then I looked up and saw that Faith was looking at me like I was the most evil person on the face of the planet. And then I took her seriously.

They say that her eyes were plucked out of her skull. That's sad. Her eyes were the only thing that looked real about her. Everything about her had this weird stripper appeal, except for the eyes. They were too normal, too classic. Like a reminder of what Natalya probably looked like before she got into makeup and hair and her looks. I liked her eyes, they were pretty, I'll admit it. If we hadn't been such bitches to each other over the past year, I probably would have found her eyes attractive enough for me to think of her as a sexually viable candidate. But we were bitches to each other, and I found her wife the sexually viable candidate instead. And apparently Erica thought the same of me.

I'm not sure of the timeline, but it's weird to think of the possibility that while Natalya was getting murdered, Erica and I were fucking. Do you think Erica knew? In movies, it always seems like when somebody's spouse gets murdered, the other spouse has this epiphany. Like, a disturbance in the force or something like that. I wonder if Erica had something like that, and just ignored it. I wonder if she's angry at me for being alive when Natalya is dead.

When Sam left the house for the last time, I locked myself in our bedroom and cried for hours. It was just me and our children in the house, and all I could do was lay in my bed and cry. I heard my babies crying for me, and I didn't do anything. As I write this, I have no shame or remorse over that fact. I recognize that I have no shame or remorse over the fact that I neglected my children's needs for hours while I cried over my failed marriage. They won't remember, and they were never in any real harm. But I know it's something that if anybody else ever found it, they would think less of me as a mother. Maybe even less of me as a person. I am less of a person now.

I'm still going to sleep with Erica. I have no intention of stopping this relationship, and I know Erica well enough to know that she won't say no to me. Ever since the day we met, there's been this attraction between the two of us that nobody can deny. If Natalya twat swats me from beyond the grave, I may kill her for a second time. She's gone and I'm still here. If anybody thinks less of me for that, then they just don't know what logical love and sex is.
thanks 3 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/01/2014(UTC), kandii on 14/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#75 Posted : 28 January 2014 13:01:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

If a pair of legs open up but nobody sees it, did you really cheat?

UserPostedImage

Totally scared as shit now. I really don't like keeping secrets from Alec. We've been really happy lately and things have been great. It's a shame that I'm the one with the black cloud in the relationship. I mean looking at our track record, it's always me that is the problem. That makes me look bad. I really like Alec. I love the guy. Yes, sometimes he can come across as a jerk but he's an amazing guy. He's sweet and he's opened me up to a whole new world besides partying and getting high. It seems like paranoia sinks in because I feel like anyone could tell Alec in a minute about us but then again, only 4 people know about it anyway so that means someone would have a big mouth.

He found out about my cocaine stash and made me promise that I wouldn't do it anymore. I've been craving it for the past few weeks now. Maybe I am an addict. I just don't want to disappoint him by getting back into it. He took it, well I gave it to him, and I don't know what he did with it but I'm not going to run around looking for it like a crack head. I've been urging to come clean but every time I do, I just look at his cute face and then pussy out of it. What am I supposed to say? We've been doing so good so maybe.....it doesn't matter anymore. Kai and I still talk, we hung out a few weeks ago, a little fooling around, but we haven't slept together again. I've been sticking close to Alec because I owed him that. All of the 'work' and 'hanging with friends' gets a little old and we needed some more time for ourselves. I'm still at a crossroads. I feel like I've exhausted all my resources for telling people and yet I feel like I can't trust anyone to keep a secret anymore.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

snap_itshannah on 28/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 28/01/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/01/2014(UTC), kandii on 18/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#76 Posted : 18 February 2014 05:25:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica hess
UserPostedImage

I don't know if I will ever be back to normal. Sure, I am my same overly flirty self behind a screen name. But it is just a front. Between motherhood and my guilt...I just don't feel it anymore. I don't think I have given Nichole so much as a kiss on the cheek since this all happened. Hell,I even consider myself single. It is not fair to Nichole to have to wait for me. I spend most of my time sitting on the bow of the ship,baby monitor in hand, just looking at the ocean. I am broken and I don't think I can be fixed.. It's like a constant battle in my head. A three front battle. Coming from the east is the "can I still be as lustful as ever and still be a good mom?" Army. Seriously this worries me. Can I still be a good mom if I have had anyone's anything inside me within 12 hours of handling Takara? Is a bath and tooth brushing clean enough after kissing a kitty? What about handcuffs? there really should be a manual for this sort of thing. From the north is the "am i pissing on Natalya's grave by moving on?" Liberation front. I...have gotten better about Natalya's death. I have accepted it and do not cry anymore. Takara and I even spent a week in the house in Japan. I know it is out of guilt that I still remain attached as I do to Natalya. She is the mother of Takara. The REAL mother. She is who Takara will look like,take after,and who's genes she will pass on. I did not lie to Nichole when I said I would have left Natalya for her. That remains true as it ever was. But...it would be easier to make that separation knowing I would eventually be able to speak to Natalya again. Nobody could stay mad forever. Then on the southern front...the " I am so fucking horny,I'm going to be like fucking a methed up cheetah" terrorist organization . I have a very high sex drive. I love everything to do with sex. Sometimes it's just the pleasure,sometimes it's just the affection and feeling so close to the person you love. I love sex. But I can't even box the kitten due to the other 2 factions mentioned. Nichole surely doesn't want a celibate life. Love is great,but it needs its companion "love". I just don't know if I I'll ever be able to offer the other kind of love again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/02/2014(UTC), kandii on 10/03/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#77 Posted : 10 March 2014 14:41:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Next Project - H.O.A.R.S.E.
UserPostedImage

Hushed but savage
One but complete
Alone but content
Resistant but vulnerable
Small but courageous
Eery but mistaken

Then say some cool shit like "You don't have to love me , I do" . People will quote that like crazy .

If it's an E.P make a track for every letter . I kind of prefer this choice but I might want to write and record more songs than just 6-7..

If it's an album make whatever . You got it , ball the fuck out . If you want to be a pattern freak about it then make 2 songs for every phrase . For example , there could be a song for hushed and then another song for savage and so on . 12 tracks isn't asking for too much , right ?

I should start promoting it maybe sometime in April or May ? I know my album is coming out this month but I really want to release it by June or July . Probably why I should keep it as an EP .

I should release it June or July 13th . Maybe even August 13th . I really don't care , I just want a 13th . OOOH , I should choose a Friday the 13th ! OMFSHDFHAKSF , JUNE IT IS .

Is it EP quality or album quality ? OF COURSE IT'S ALBUM QUALITY . IT'S GOING TO BE MADE BY ME . Which makes it so hard to choose between making it an E.P or an L.P . It's a good idea for an album , you know ? Plus if it was an E.P it probably wouldn't get full acclaim because it's rare E.Ps ever do . I'm no Vanity but if my E.P doesn't get much recognition I'm throwing a BF . I'm THAT chick . I don't have time for any of that .

IN CASE PEOPLE ASK

What is the concept ? It's just basically going to be a project about me . I'm thinking going along the border of being different and not accepted by "normal" people . I can go with that , writing songs that explain how I'm different , my suffering from being different but ultimately why I love the fact that I'm different . My voice is H.O.A.R.S.E. because of all the defending I have to do for myself , all of the times I've had to tell others that I don't care what they think and even myself that I love the way I am ... and how I continue , even with a sore throat .

How did you come up with the concept ? I got it from the title . Duuuh .

How did you come up with the title ? Well , it was last week on Saturday when nothing good comes on T.V . I turned to one of those channels that are just for kids ... not even that , but like , toddlers . I'm pretty sure 2nd grade and below . Rated TV-Y . Not TV-Y7 , but TV-Y . But anyways , they said to trace my hand on a paper , so I was like , "Lets do this shit !" Got out my paper , traced my hand and waited for further instructions like a boss . That's when they told us to write a poem about our hand . Not gonna lie , first poem that came to mind was 'My hand , my hand . It gets the job done .' I laughed for like 2 seconds but then felt wrong because there were children out there who were doing that activity so innocently . So I took it serious and starting thinking of stuff . Hell , I'm a songwriter ! This should be easy ! It wasn't though . I was stomped for the longest . But you know , I'm awesome , so creativity eventually kicked in .

Pinky I wrote small but courageous on my pinky . Because it's small .

Ring finger I wrote alone but content on my ring finger 'cause it doesn't have a ring on it .

Middle finger For this one it was hushed but savage . 'Cause usually I'm quiet , but if you want that #clapback ...

Point finger or whatever you call it Came up with one but complete because when you raise it in the air , it's a one .

Thumb I didn't include this one in the title because it started with a 'P' , but it was 'positive but sinister' . To make the title spell out H.O.A.R.S.E. , I changed it to eery but mistaken . PS , spell check kept wanting me to spell it like 'eerie' , but I'm not with that bullshit .

Palm I put resistant but vulnerable on my palm because when you put your palm up , it says STOP ... in the name of love .

I know , I'm a genius .
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 10/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#78 Posted : 11 June 2014 14:07:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Austin Nimmo - 6/10/14

I just wanna do drugs. I always get this urge when I'm upset and something negative is going on in my life. I seriously want to

get high, and get drunk and just feel numb to everything that's going on with me right now. My father hit my mother late last

night, and badly. He hit me too. My nose was bleeding and my mom was crying, called the cops and now my dad is in jail. Matter of

time before the media gets on this also. Everyone says I'm always whining, or always complaining or something like that but it

get so hard. I'm only 17 years old. I went from nothing to something overnight, I went from having privacy to none at all and I

appreciate the fame so much and I love my fans dearly but how much can a boy take? My family has slowly begin to fall apart ever

since I've gotten famous. My father's bipolar disorder has gotten worse, and more aggressive and over the edge then anything ever

since I've gotten this famous and he's become worried about me being out here in this "sick world" we call the industry. I want

to be on my own. I can't be under his jurisdiction anymore. He put his fucking hands on my mother. Just because she stood up for

me, slapped her to the floor and came for me when I tried to see if she was okay. Hit me so hard that my nose started bleeding

and even though my youngest brother and older sister wanted to help, they knew what would come to them if they even dared to

help. It was true chaos, I couldn't stop myself, I ran from my house. Again. It just hurts so bad. My mom called the police and

my father got arrested. This is just the start of what this will probably become. I just hope the story doesn't leak. I know it

probably will just so people can make money and enjoy reading something serious going on in my personal life for their pleasure

of laughing or watching unfold. Where did it all go wrong though? I have made enough money for me and my family to live a good

life, new house, new cars and that doesn't give us happiness? Making music is my destiny, being there for my fans is my priority.

This life was made for me, but never did I think it would be this hard on my family. My father wish I never got famous, but me. I

love every moment on the stage and when I'm working, or partying but when I'm home? I realize just how much of a toll its taken

on my family and I don't want to see that, and that's why I don't like to be home. Right now I'm in Canada. Gonna stay with Kato

for a few days and chill out with him. Funny how I can count on him more than I can count on my family to be there when I need

something. That's a true brother. I just want to release my album and tour and get away from my family. Everyone's gonna probably

have something else to say again. Either that I'm a troubled teen icon, or drug addict or something like that, well you know

what? Those people can fuck off. No one knows what it's really like for me. Only time I'm happy is when I'm away from my family.

Yet everything thinks I've got it all..

Edited by user 11 June 2014 14:08:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 11/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/06/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 11/06/2014(UTC), kandii on 12/06/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/08/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#79 Posted : 08 August 2014 01:39:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

[Center ] UserPostedImage
Erica kobayashi Hess.[/b]

Ugh. What a tangled web i weave. This has been a week from hell. I got into this huge thing with kai and honor,and to a lesser extent,faith. I knew it was wrong as soon as I brought it up. But I had to. I wanted honor to have the tiniest reminder of what it is like to have the one person who SHOULD have your back,stab it in your moment of happiness. I will never forgive her for betraying me and agreeing with that walking cock,Scott RH. I could understand if she knew nothing of me. I can almost excuse Scott for thinking I had natalya killed. He doesn't know me from Adam. But honor? Honor knew how I felt and still felt the nerve to go ahead with putting her stupid opinion out there. When she herself was cheating on someone she loved,with someone else she loved more. Yes,it was waaaaay in the past and I said,or at least thought I was over it. But when kai made the announcement and nobody called them on it? It wasn't fair. Why was I bad and apparently capable of murder,but nobody saw fit to take honor to task?
Of course this puts me on kai's shitlist. I can see myself fighting with him once a day over Twitter now. As odd as it sounds,I like that. I can't call myself honor's friend anymore. But it is nice to see she is with someone who will defend her. That is more than I can say for nichole. I have always been her loyal bulldog,ready to pounce on any who speak ill of her. Now that I could use some back up? Nothing. Not to kai,not to honor,not even to faith. Not A word from miss shade. Miss shade who goes as far as to equate mariko's actions as indicative of my future actions. I am glad she is going on tour for several months. I do not think I have much to say to her for awhile.

Yes,I know it was fucked up of me to lie to faith,and then tell her I had been lying to her. But wouldn't you want to know as soon as possible,or would you rather find out later? I was only trying to help. To show that I finally picked a side. For too long I had been trying to make everyone happy. I still considered myself faith's friend,even when I was giving honor information from the hospital. I knew honor would be worried and couldn't be at the hospital for obvious reasons. That is also at the crux of why I got into it with honor,she never appreciated the fact I was jeopardizing myself for her and kai. So fuck everyone now. Nichole won't defend me to faith,and faith is too spineless to exact revenge on kai or honor....and I am the villain of the story.

After warped,I am taking Takara and going to Japan until nichole's tour is over. I need some serious hitomi time. K can't be friends with everyone. Its taken so long for me to learn this. I am going to take my shears and trim my friendship sheep. When I get done,it will be a pretty bare sheep. Kai and honor? Gone. I will be as bitchy as can be to faith. Put nichole's toes to the fire and make her choose between friends and lovers. She's done it to me with natalya and honor. In short,fuck you unless you are related to me. Takara is the only one I can rely on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 08/08/2014(UTC), genocidal king on 08/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/08/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#80 Posted : 02 September 2014 08:56:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
9/1/14

Okay, so confession time; I really like Kellin. He's perfect. He's handsome and sweet, he genuinely cares about me and he's always contacting me. I don't feel lost or alone in this relationship for once. It's been half a year since we've started dating and I've never felt happier. He makes me feel amazing, all the time. I'm never sad when he's around, it's incredible. He's always on the road and I'm usually working or in school but we've talked a lot, almost each day. We talk about everything and nothing, it's just relaxing to know we can do that. I wasn't very confident but he makes me feel like I'm worth it. It's a beautiful feeling.

I've been going back and forth with myself on this but I feel like...I'm in love. With Alex I loved him but I didn't think he loved me like I loved him. With Kellin, it's different. I can feel how much he cares about me. So the next time we see each other, I'll tell him. I'll make sure he knows. It could go great or horribly wrong. But somehow, I know it'll be amazing because there's never a bad time with Kellin. Veronica is happy with Rory again and I hope they stay together. They are wonderful even if they are equally stubborn and sometimes crazy. It's just when you find someone who can put up with your weirdness and find you even more beautiful because of it, that's when you know you have the one. Kellin is my one, at least I think. He's inspired me to do things I haven't before, which is why I've been writing music. I've never sang in front of people before but I've been told I've got a great tone. Maybe....just maybe it'll be a possibility.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

BrownSugar on 02/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 02/09/2014(UTC), genocidal king on 02/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/09/2014(UTC)