logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<277278279280281>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#5561 Posted : 27 May 2013 11:14:16(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erica takes a deep breath. she's had years living with the looks that people give,she knows how natalya must feel . she smiles at her,hoping she can transfer some of her optimism to her wife. as they walk to the exam room,erica notices they are the center of attention. she just smiles and tries to be as confident as possible for natalya.

erica gives a little smirk at the doctor and raises an eyebrow. "nope. it is misses and misses hess." she places a hand on natalya's tummy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5562 Posted : 27 May 2013 11:39:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
When the doctor questions them, Natalya sighs. She had been afraid of this sort of opinion from people here. She looks at Erica and then back at the doctor. "This is Erica. She is my wife. We were married in Amsterdam." She puts her hand on top of Erica's, feeling more confident now. "We know that there is more of a normal thing for a man and a woman to be here....but we love each other and we want to have a baby together." She then let's out a sigh, realising she had forgotten to breathe during her rant.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5563 Posted : 27 May 2013 12:42:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica looks over at natalya and smiles.her reading the doctor the riot act struck erica as utterly adorable.she sighs contentedly,this doctor was not going to be pushing her natycakes around! "yes. we are very much in love." erica adds. " the father will be involved in our child's life. he was not some weirdo sperm donor.he is well known to myself and natalya." erica says with a nod. in a way,she is very proud that sam is the father...but realizes it is very weird when the relationship between herself and nichole is factored in.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5564 Posted : 27 May 2013 12:55:37(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya smiles when Erica speaks and holds her hand again. The doctor smiles at them both a little spitefully. Her gaze falls on Erica as she smiles again with a bit of a sinister edge. "You know...."Mrs Hess", I've always wondered...just a curiosity, mind - how does it feel to be the non child bearing "mother" as part of a lesbian couple. do you feel you might have a a lack of connection to the baby? " she stares at Erica, clearly unhappy at being called out as she was.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5565 Posted : 27 May 2013 13:05:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica squeezes natalya's hand far tighter than she should,while biting her lip. it was either that,or cry. her own miscarriage still hurt,and now this bitch of a doctor was going after just what hurt erica the most about natalya's pregnancy. "well..." she looks at natalya and clears her throat." honestly? a little concerned.. but the baby will be half natys,and that is more than enough for me. " she says curtly,with a raised eyebrow.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5566 Posted : 27 May 2013 13:11:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya feels how tight Erica squeezes her hand and hears a new tone in her voice. Something was wrong. It was like the doctor had hit a nerve and said something that truly got to Erica. Natalya stared at her for a moment. She had thought Erica was fine with it all....but now she knew something was wrong and she just wanted to cry. The doctor sensed a minor victory and allowed herself a wry smile as she could see they were both now upset. "Well....I'm sure everything will be....fine," she says staring at Erica as Natalya continus to stare at the floor now, deeply concerned.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5567 Posted : 27 May 2013 13:21:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica slowly relaxes her grip on her wife's hand. she saw the expression on natalya's face. erica knew that natalya knew. she knew erica's secret of being jealous of her,her secret fear of not having a connection to the baby. she knew everything. erica gave a small sigh. such as it is when you love someone so much you dont even have to speak to communicate. erica switches her hands so she is both holding natalya's hand,and has her arm around her shoulders."we hope so. we both have been eating right and doing everything the what to expect when expecting book says." erica says proudly. she will be damned if she is letting this bitty get the best of her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5568 Posted : 27 May 2013 13:38:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

The doctor glares at Erica for a moment, quite annoyed that her sniping comment had only caused a superficial wound and nothing serious to Erica's confidence. Natalya on the other hand could barely look up. She felt awful for Erica and terrible as a person for making her go through with all of this when it was clearly upsetting her. Natalya tries to look at Erica but it makes her want to cry. Not through sadness but because she cannot imagine how much it has hurt her wife to have to pretend to be happy these past weeks. She scolds herself for not having noticed. Finally the doctor speaks and breaks her train of thought.

"We should get started then..." But Natalya stands and shakes her head. "No...I can't now...not today." She turns and walks quickly out of the door. Within seconds she is sat in the car crying, tears flowing down her face.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5569 Posted : 27 May 2013 21:33:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica blushes a deep red,both out of anger at the doctor and the deep shame she feels about how it all came out,without a word being spoken. When Natalya breaks loose from her hand and leaves the room,Erica sits there awkwardly for a few seconds. She then sighs and leaves,but not before telling the doctor,"I think we will be taking our business elsewhere." She then walks out to meet Natalya. As she passes the waiting mothers,Erica smirks and says to them. "Careful,she did not use gloves when she examined my wife."

Erica joins Natalya in th car. "She was a grade a bitch,natycakes. We will find a good doctor. One who clearly isn't still in the closet herself and jealous of people who live free." Erica gently pats Natalya's knee.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5570 Posted : 27 May 2013 23:31:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya sits in the car for a few minutes, tears flowing and her shoulders shuddering as she continues to quietly cry to herself. When Erica joins her in the car, she doesn't look up, but puts her hand on top of her wife's, still feeling as if she has somehow failed as a wife for not realising just how badly Erica was upset by all of these goings on. She looks up after a while, her makeup streaking down her face.

"Why you did not tell me, Hitomi?" she says softly.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5571 Posted : 28 May 2013 00:20:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

When Erica sees Natalya crying,she puffs up.. Well,as much as a 5 foot.110 lb woman can puff up,ready to go back and really lay into the doctor for upsetting her wife. When Natalya finally speaks,it feels like someone punched Erica right in the stomach .
"I....I didnt want to upset you. Here you are,taking on this HUGE responsibility for us....I mean,what right do I have to even be considered in that? My little hang ups are Insignificant.. " she takes a long and deep breath." I just worry,the baby won't look like me,or have any attachment to me. What If I never develop motherly feelings towards the baby? I can't help it,I am sooo jealous that you'll be able to carry yours the full term." she shakes her head and says softly ," I am sorry for being crazy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5572 Posted : 28 May 2013 00:29:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya looks back down. "You should have told me. We are not supposed to be having secrets. We are married and we are supposed to share things." She takes a deep breath and then sighs. "If it was going to be upsetting you so much then I would not have done it. Not until you were ready."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5573 Posted : 28 May 2013 00:36:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks out the car window and plays with the fob on her keys. It is a picture of Natalya and her. " it wasnt supposed to be a secret,natycakes. I....I thought it was just residual hormones from...you know,mine. I thought it would pass. But it hasn't." Erica looks back to Natalya. "I couldn't tell you to wait,naty. You've wanted this for a long time.i could not make you wait. ...I am ready Natalya,I really am." She nods and puts her hand on Natalya's leg.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5574 Posted : 28 May 2013 00:42:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya sits quietly for a few minutes, not saying anything. Normally, the silence like this between the two would kill her, but at the moment, she just didn't really know what to say. She puts her hands over her face and then looks down again before staring out the window. "Are you.....do you resent me for having a pregnancy? Tell me the truth. I want to know now the true things you feel, you can't hide it from me anymore."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5575 Posted : 28 May 2013 00:51:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

The silence makes Erica very nervous. She just knows Natalya is going to say she hates her or something to that effect. When she doesn't,Erica lets out a small sigh of relief. She thinks a out Natalya's question,adding more silence between them. " no." She shakes her head. " I do not resent you for being pregnant. It is the only way it can happen. I will NEVER take the chance of a miscarriage happening again." Erica pauses. " but....but I do feel very jealous of you. Deep down,I feel you want to prove you can do something I can't .you will be the child's mother,I will just be some girl that pretends." At this point Erica starts to weep. " I know these are terrible feelings to have and you must hate me for having them."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5576 Posted : 28 May 2013 00:56:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Erica admits that she is jealous of Natalya, she immediately feels the pain again of thinking that she has done something to upset her wife, and its all she can do to not start crying again. Its only when Erica says that she feels like Natalya is trying g to prove she can do something Erica can't that the feeling goes away, now replaced with complete disbelief. How could Erica even start to believe that was the case? She starts to cry again and looks out the window. "I want to go home now," she whispers sadly.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5577 Posted : 28 May 2013 01:01:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica feels absolutely evil as Natalya takes in what she has said. This ranks slightly below the time she let it "slip" that Sam wanted to sleep with her while Nichole was on big brother...only this time she didnt have that brief shot of vindication. No,this time she just felt horrid. " natycakes,we need to get you started with prenatal care. I am sure we can get a doctor to see you today." Erica says quietly. Feeling she has lost the right to speak to Natalya.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5578 Posted : 28 May 2013 01:06:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya hears what Erica says, but this time she doesn't seem to take it in at first as she just continues to stare out of the window and watch the world go by. When she eventually speaks, she sounds like all emotion has gone from her voice. She sounds flat and almost as if she is not even fully there. "I don't want to any more. I just want to go home."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5579 Posted : 28 May 2013 01:19:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica briefly entertains going against Natalya's wishes and getting her to a doctor anyway. But eventually decides a few more days wont hurt. She starts the car and slowly backs out before driving towards the duke. " I...am sorry,Natalya. I did not want to hold anything back from you." She says quietly,putting her free hand on Natalya's knee.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5580 Posted : 28 May 2013 01:22:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya stares out the window, trying her best not to cry as they drive. "You only are saying what you are feeling," she says coldly, not able yet to look at Erica after the revelation.
UserPostedImage