logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#81 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:06:37(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
mariko: this is really good.....if yasmine was not crazy.

Yasmine : ... What ? Explain .

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#82 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:08:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post

Honor: Let me know how that goes, the whole making me respect you. Last time I checked, my name was Honor fucking Wynter and I don't have to do a damn thing you say. You better go tell this to your followers and groupies because I'm neither, sweetheart. Put me in my place, I'm begging you.

Stephanie Fierce: LMFAO! Ok mrs. "Honor Fucking Wynter" last time I checked you're the one writing your pressed opinion about me on your review when it was supposed to be all about Yasmine. Why is is that basic bitches need to mention my name to get hits on their blogs? You will respect me whether you like it or not,you might stay delusional but you will respect me, or I'll continue to put you in your place. Like I have now.

and to the other chick

Find a career and I MIGHT continue talking to you.

Honor: Ooh, capital laughing, you're really getting to me now. Put me in my place! Last time I checked, you're the one sitting here getting mad over what? Two lines I gave you? Why is it that old people like you feel the need to try and pick on the younger ones just so you can get some promo for your "new music"? I'm sure you'll have a change of heart and not put out an album as always. Aren't you about late on 5 albums now? Go record those and then come back and "force my respect" until then, you're just someone clinging to the past. I'm sorry, when have you put me in my place? Was it before or after your whining of a review? Yes, show me you mean business. I'm so scared of you and your empty threats. I know you want so desperately for everyone to love you but you need to wake up from la la land and realize most people can see through you. Again, have a wonderful night.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 11/10/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#83 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:10:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Kai: Now you're just twisting my nipple, Wynter. You can fucking rim yourself as well.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/10/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#84 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:28:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Aubrey: Stephanie Fierce...shut the fuck up. You are played out. You're lucky Yasmine even remixed your single AND sang it better then you did in the first place LOL. You should be thanking her instead of getting butt hurt cause people don't like your shit.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#85 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:29:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
mariko: you hurt vara . she had to get stitches and everything.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#86 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:30:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai: This is tragic...I knew big stars had meltdowns but I never expected to see it live. Hold up, let me go get some popcorn. I'll be right back.
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 11/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 11/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 11/10/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#87 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:32:54(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity Scott: The fact that people are joining in on this to attack Stephanie is just desperate. Stop trying to make her fail and put her down. It never works. I'm not choosing any sides on here though. Steph and Honor are two of my good friends, but it's just these other immature people that are joining in this argument that is quite uncalled for. Just putting my two cents in.
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#88 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:34:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post

Honor: Ooh, capital laughing, you're really getting to me now. Put me in my place! Last time I checked, you're the one sitting here getting mad over what? Two lines I gave you? Why is it that old people like you feel the need to try and pick on the younger ones just so you can get some promo for your "new music"? I'm sure you'll have a change of heart and not put out an album as always. Aren't you about late on 5 albums now? Go record those and then come back and "force my respect" until then, you're just someone clinging to the past. I'm sorry, when have you put me in my place? Was it before or after your whining of a review? Yes, show me you mean business. I'm so scared of you and your empty threats. I know you want so desperately for everyone to love you but you need to wake up from la la land and realize most people can see through you. Again, have a wonderful night.

Stephanie Fierce: LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! Old people like me are still topping the charts, that's why you're mad and that's why I'm laughing loud as heck right now! People who claim they can see through me, haven't, they want what I achieved but don't have it. They're jealous, bitter and people who tried to ruin my career and failed. For someone who doesn't know NOTHING about my music you seem to know a lot with your little biography there! So basically, you just contradicted everything you just said. Matter of fact, sou seem to allegedly know more about my music then I do. Why? because most of what you just said is fabricated bullshit. At the end of the day, yes you might of pissed the Queen off, but at the end of the day I'm leaving a Music Icon, you're leaving just a blogger. So wave all you want, from the bottom where you're at.

Honor: I'm sorry, did you say something of importance? No? As always, just a bunch of bullshit coming from you. Trust me, I want nothing you have. You can take all your accolades and shove them up your ass because I really don't care. You keep trying to build yourself up to me. If you were an icon, you'd let your music speak for you but clearly you can't do that. Yes, you have some fans. *Claps* Congratulations to you, but I don't give a damn who you are. I don't have to respect you, like you, pull you from a burning building, none of that and you don't have to read MY reviews or blogs. So if you're done embarrassing yourself, feel free to pick your weave up off the floor and head on out now. I thought this was Yasmine's moment, not yours? Always desperate for some attention.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#89 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:36:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Serenity Scott: The fact that people are joining in on this to attack Stephanie is just desperate. Stop trying to make her fail and put her down. It never works. I'm not choosing any sides on here though. Steph and Honor are two of my good friends, but it's just these other immature people that are joining in this argument that is quite uncalled for. Just putting my two cents in.

Kai: Kudos to you. I'm not sure exactly how difficult it is to type with your head fully inside someone's anus, but you made a pretty decent job of it.

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#90 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:38:57(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
mariko: you hurt vara . she had to get stitches and everything.

Yasmine : Stop ... right now . Vara is not a victim . In the spite of the moment I threw a book and some carrots at her bus after she treated me like complete crap . I'm crazy because I actually took a little action ? Madness .

Quote:

Lotus : ... Yet you jump in to defend her for trolling someone's blog ... I like Stephy , but I know the feeling to be bombarded after simply expressing an opinion on a blog , that was honestly not even that long or insulting . It's not called for and it's annoying , especially when the arguement being put up is the same cliche I'm a singer , you're a blogger . I've wasted 10 minutes of my life on reading this and I wont tolerate posts that wont entertain me . Delete that and pretend like you never typed it .

Edited by user 11 October 2013 10:40:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#91 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:48:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Stephanie Fierce: Lol, who else is gonna join????? No matter how many of you team up against me (because it is always the same people) at the end of the day the music will shut you all up. Because at the end of the day, if you take a good look at the charts. My name is attached to that #1 position. Not that it values good music, but still, I'm still that bitch. Lol :)

Honor: Don't worry, when your next single comes out, god knows when that will be, I'll still be talking because at the end of the day, I really don't care. So get to work bitch. *Clap Clap* Go produce a full length album okay?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#92 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:53:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
mariko: you are not innocent either. did not the police take you away?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#93 Posted : 11 October 2013 10:58:46(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Stephanie Fierce: @Yasmine No, you're just mad because in the long run as I've noticed you want to take all the credit for the song, and that doesn't work that way hunny. I won't allow you to sit here and cheer someone who has disrespected me to get hits on their blog, that's not the way you do people. If that's the way you roll, then I want nothing to do with you because If I would of done a cover of yours and someone would of dissed you, I would of defended you, not throw you under the bus like you have towards me. I'm Highly disappointed in you, but that's the industry. It happens all the time. I've been through worse HONESTLY and I could care less. Bye bye you go!

Yasmine : ... What ? When did I say all of that ? I just said that I wrote the song ( minus the hook and 2 lines from your song ... ) when you made it seem like it was all just another Stephanie masterpiece . I never said all of these things and I thought it was best if I had just stayed out of it . If I have the choice , I stay as far away from drama as I can . But umm OK . Is this where I type swerve ?

Quote:
mariko: you are not innocent either. did not the police take you away?

Yasmine : ... I just said that I threw a book . I don't know what she told you , but that was seriously all . Mariko , what's the point you are trying to prove here ?

Edited by user 11 October 2013 11:02:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#94 Posted : 11 October 2013 11:31:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

This Week In Reviews

Yasmine - Bless Me (Remix) Ft. Stephanie Fierce - Single
UserPostedImage

I'm really excited to be dicussing this artist again, for the millionth time, because she is one of my favorites! Her name is Yasmine Kiambang and she will rule the world. She is a Malaysian Indie Folk/Rock singer who has already captured my heart just by existing. She recently released a track, a remix of Stephanie Fierce's Bless Me, which I will be honest, I'm not a huge SF fan at all. I probably can name....nope let's not play that game right now but Yasmine totally took this song and made it her own. I REALLY love the song now.

Everyone loves a good sex song, it's just common knowledge. More than 90% of the songs that top the charts are all about sex. The original song is about the lust and desire of a lonely woman and how a one night stand made her want to keep coming back for more (yum). Yasmine's vocals are so beautiful, I bet she could sing a song about shitting and it'd sound excellent. Her and Stephanie really mix well together, I hope to hear a collab soon. Maybe I'll like some of SF's work. But you know, she didn't rip off the song, she added in her own twist with her own lyrics, I love them! Yasmine's version of the lyrics is an epic battle between 3 people (not really) and she's in love with one but still with the other. So yes, a love triangle. I love that she went a different place with the song instead of just recording her vocals singing the same exact lyrics. I mean, this isn't the X-Factor. Even though she has a monotonic voice, it still captivates you and keeps your attention. I admit, probably not the most common collaboration but hey, it works. It made me like a SF song so Yaz must be magic. Can I call you Yaz? I'm gonna call you Yaz. Congratulations, you have earned your second perfect rating. PLEASE do not screw up, I'm putting all my faith in you for music (no pressure though).

Hightlight of the Song: Verses

Honor rates 'Bless Me (Remix)' 5/5

Yasmine - iTunes Festival - Performance
UserPostedImage

The second item I will be reviewing is a performance from, guess who, Yasmine. She performed at the iTunes festival, which is pretty impressive for a rookie. Her setlist was a total of 5 songs; 'Proposition', 'Toughen Up ( Doormat ),' 'I Wish You The Best', 'Thief' and, 'Losing My religion.' Which is my favorite? Trick question, I love them all! When she performs, she has this certain confidence/shyness about her that is so damn adorable. She doesn't even dance, lip sync, or starts twerking but I still wanted to watch her entire set list. That is what you call pure talent. First off, um she plays a ukulele. Who does that anymore? AWESOME people that is who. Each song is really beautifully written and performed. I think I'm in love you guys. But back to the performance, her range in the songs are unbelievable. You wouldn't think by looking at her that she could put some of these overrated artists to shame. The crowd definitely loves her, even she's surprised at the amount of love the fans are showing her. I believe she is focused on her music and while doing that, there's no bullshit around her. There's no questioning if she's talented, CLEARLY she is if you have ears. Now, maybe I would have liked for her to perform some more songs but luckily for her, that won't hinder her rating. Again, perfect, loved it, not a note or key out of place.

Highlight of the Performance: Entire Performance (Especially 'Proposition' and 'I Wish You The Best')

Honor rates 'Yasmine's iTunes Performance' 5/5

OOC: Just in case some didn't get to read since it was bumped out the way lol

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 11/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 11/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#95 Posted : 12 October 2013 10:43:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor's Blog
Song Streaming: Thirty Seconds To Mars - Conquistador

UserPostedImage

Loving that throwback of me and my father from Halloween? ;) It's everyone's favorite blogger, yaaaaay. I'm in very good spirits tonight. I have my beautiful custom made Hello Kitty laptop and a glass of red wine beside me right now. I have a LOT to share with you guys since my last blog. First of all, yes it is true. Billy Khan and I are friends and have made up after my bashing him (which I will say was almost borderline bullying) last time so I'm apologizing for that. He's a nice guy once you get to know him, can still be an ass but a lovable ass in most cases. We've hung out actually, shared a few laughs, he's cool peoples ;)

So the first thing on my agenda, lots of love to those who showed me love after getting a feature in Maxim magazine! It was surreal to have gotten the call. I was really shocked actually, not even bullshitting. I've always been confident in my looks but Maxim is like THE hot people right? It was fun, I'm always a fan of dressing down haha. At least the pictures were classy yet sexy, always keep it classy (except when alcohol is involved) then I can't control it. I've managed to even snag a another magazine features, FAULT magazine, which I will be shooting for in a few weeks, which is another hot magazine. I don't know, I feel like 2013-2014 will be the rise of Honor. I feel inspired and empowered to do great things instead of just sitting around, smoking and drinking all day. I really want to get busy and work. Not that I haven't been working already but I really want to get things moving. With that being said, I've already gotten some amazing offers and it seems that I will be all over the place soon :)

I've mentioned this on twitter a little but here's the exclusive from me; Honor Wynter is getting her own talk show!!! Yes, let the heavens sing, let the angels dance, REAL television is coming. What will set my show apart from everyone else? It's honesty, complete honesty. There's no safe questions really. My show is all about getting down and dirty with people, getting all up in their koolaid and knowing the flavor. It's also going to be on late night so there can be SOME protection from the kids. Think of it as....things you've always wanted to know from celebrities but they were too pussy to say on other shows. Fair warning; I have let everyone know that if they are going to be secretive or don't want me to mention something, they shouldn't bother coming at all. I mean, censorship is stupid. If I'm going to have a talk show, we're going to have a REAL talk. No scripts, just me. It's going to be so much fun, I'm so excited! It's already gotten the green light to start setting up and stuff. The show will be out next year so get ready for the new year bitches!!

Other news, maybe not important news to the world, but I've changed my address. Yes, Vegas is now just a 3 hour trip to me now because I live in the city of angels. I admit, I was hesitant but when you really want something, you go for it. Yes, there is a guy but I really do love it here. It's pretty damn fantastic. Ummm, let's see, oh yes, can't forget to mention my bash! I'm hosting a Halloween party at the Devil's Playground on October 31st this year :) Costumes only! Make sure to be extra sexy and cute as there will be a contest for 'Best', 'Sexiest', 'Scariest', and 'Funniest' costume with the winner receiving a cash prize from yours truly. How much you ask? How's $5,000 sound? Yes, get to work on those outfits bitches ;) Did I mention that Halloween is my favorite holiday? I already have my sexy costume all picked out. Maybe my boyfriend will dress up...maybe. Oh, please don't do the couple costumes. That's just bleh. I don't want to see Pebbles and Bam Bam or Tarzan and Jane, just no. I think that's pretty much it for me this week. Make sure to check out my review of Yasmine's remix of 'Bless Me' and her iTunes performance if you already have not, it was seriously the shit. Have a wonderful night and use condoms <3

Honor rates this blog 5/5 because there's some seriously great news in here for you hoes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 12/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 12/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#96 Posted : 10 January 2014 09:26:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor's Blog (Celebrity Big Brother Edition)
Song Streaming: P!nk - U + Ur Hand

UserPostedImage

Happy Near Year, blah blah blah, it's a new you, blah blah blah, nobody's really reading this first line anyway.
The most important part of a new year is not a 'new' you, and it's not even that much about new music. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE NEW TELEVISION, YES. New chances to see people on reality television, new music videos, all that stuff. The only solitude I have right now is knowing I'll get to enjoy another season of 'Celebrity Big Brother'. Now I know what you're saying, "Honor, how could you love something so trashy as that show?" Well, it's a damn good show. Remember the first season? Orgies GALORE. I'm a woman who appreciates sex, especially on television, and I mean all the drama and love triangles, how could you not love it? This year will mark a new season of CBB and honestly I cannot wait, but there's a few questions circulating the web about it such as; Who will be on there? This is where I come in. I'm going to give you guys a very detailed account of my predictions for the season and who I think the producers should kdinap and put in there. Since there's no repeats this season, I'm pretty stumped on who could be in there, since practically anyone who has a mental disorder or you wouldn't let your child within 5 inches of them.

First wave (These are the MUST see for me)

Adam Black - Just for the simple fact that I want someone to just rearrange his face for fun. Honestly, I haven't found someone so annoying and retarded since I listened to 'ArtPop'. I was just convinced NOBODY on this planet was dumber than that record but I have to eat my own words on this. Not only does he have a thing for picking on my wonderful best friend Dustyn Blue, but the guy is borderline creepy. That house would set him so straight, he wouldn't even be into underage boys anymore, yes damn it I went there.

Mariko Kobayashi - Honestly, why doesn't she have her own Podcast at least? She's one of the few people in the industry that brings a smile to my beautiful face. She'd be the equivalent to when Erica or Erich Hess were in the house, never a dull moment. I get the sense she's like a dog in heat though, so there may be tons of humping. I imagine she'd either be all up in someone's grill or she'd be the one running around naked like she's on an acid trip. Now you tell me you wouldn't want to see that.

Kai Rollins - Aka, music's red headed step-child. You hate him but you love him at the same time. He's just so entertaining that it makes you want to deactivate your own Twitter, BUT YOU CAN'T. Him on social media is pretty rough already but on tv? Sign me up. What would he bring? Controversy, probably weed, let's not forget he and Mariko are pretty close chums so they would ultimately be the cool kids. He'd probably get a bottle thrown at him, maybe he'd blow up the damn house, who knows? That's the point, you don't know WHAT he's capable of when put in front of a camera. That's the beauty of reality tv right?

Allison Cooper - Why this crazy bitch doesn't have an interview uploaded on the internet at least is beyond me. THIS IS WHAT OUR TAX DOLLARS SHOULD BE PAYING FOR. She's full on cray cray, like Vanity in her glory days. I don't know her story, nobody does but that's what would make her so entertaining. She'd be unpredictable but you halfway expect her to bring some voodoo dolls and have a tea party with her imaginary friends, Thing 1 and Thing 2 (Sometimes called Chocolate Thundaaa). She even looks creepy and granted not that many people might want to go up to her, you know it would be something to see.

Tisha Jackson - Dude, who didn't see her get her ass beat on Star Factory? Who wouldn't want to see that AGAIN? Now I'm not her biggest fan or her biggest hater but I do like to see people put in situations after they talk a lot of shit and even though she claims to be the princess of Pop, she's the princess of Shit. She starts it, sometimes can't finish it, she is literally one of the most annoying celebrities this industry has ever seen but she knows how to entertain and she knows how to draw in a crowd. Besides, throw in some alcohol with someone who went to rehab for it and you're guaranteed a nice time. She probably won't do this though since she's on a high horse but honestly, if I were her, I'd be doing anything to salvage my dying career. I'm serious, it's on life support right now. Sure her album sold tons but what was that?

Second wave (Not so important but would be fun to see them crumble)

Layla Sanchez - I like Layla, she's as cute as a button but with the combination of her randomness and energizer bunny type attitude, do you think a place like CBB would be any fun without her? Just think on it. All the past seasons, there's always a dry spell. People get lazy and every 5 minutes they whine about being bored. But if you add the right people together, there won't be a dull moment in the house! She CAN be a little out there but nobody wants to watch a boring ass show right? I thinks he'd be a safe bet.

Austin Nimmo - Aw, he could be in there with his girlfriend but no, separate them. Nobody wants to see the couples all couply, we want drama! I don't know him more than I know the guy that lives down the street but he looks like an easy target and I doubt he would put up much a fight. I'd LOVE to see him put in a real situation, something that's away from his buddies so he can't rely on them or in this fairy tale he seems to be living in. After the night he had with Kato, I'd say the guy knows how to get down in dirty. We just wanna see it on national television.

Glamazon - Quite frankly, I'm not sure why she hasn't been on there already. I'd imagine she would probably end up mass murdering everyone anyway but I mean at least we could watch. She's always been, well, her own person and as we've always seen, that usually gets tested on the show. Let's think about it, she loves axes, she hates men and she probably hasn't had sex since Stephanie Fierce released a full length album. I'm just saying, could make for a good season.

Gia Rose-Hilton - Okay I know she's a mother now but honestly, remember when she wasn't? I'd pay to see her kick someone's ass on that show, like full force mobster wives type shit. Obviously, she's not going to but could you imagine? Especially if she were with all the smart mouthed, ass hole characters in there? I can hear her husband screaming out in agony now. She's cute, she's smart, I'm sure if she were on the season with Queen Alexis and Suzie? OH MY GOD DON'T EVEN START.

What I want to see from this new season is some originality and creativity. I think I speak for everyone when I say something amazing needs to happen. I want to see meltdowns, break ups, fist fights, pranks, whatever will not make me turn and watch the Real Housewives of whatever city they're on now. I wanna see eliminations NOT be so personal, you know? Have all their asses on the couch and face each other and say, 'I want this bitch to be eliminated because her hairy legs keep me up at night' or something! And who is the 'voice' of CBB? I want them to be revealed too. Throw in some fear factor type shit, make them eat liver and onions. I don't know. The number one complaint I have is the fact they can get on social media during all this. I mean hell, if I could tweet on there then I'd join as well. The fact is, the house isn't that complicated so therefore it's not that interesting. They are separated from the rest of the world, get them off their phones and make them ENTERTAIN US.

So good luck with the 4th season, I will be watching ;)

Honor rates this blog 5/5 because if you want some better ratings, you need to take heed and do what I say :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 10/01/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/01/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/01/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#97 Posted : 10 January 2014 09:33:45(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: Apparently I've become so irrelevant it's now okay to mention me and Celebrity Big Brother in the same sentence. HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG SINCE I RELEASED AN ALBUM? Fuck. PS: Mostly good choices, sweetheart... I'd pay to watch Tisha Jackson have a meltdown on TV. Priceless. *evil cackle*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 3 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/01/2014(UTC), kandii on 17/04/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#98 Posted : 10 January 2014 09:35:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott: If my wife goes on CBB now, I may be forced to sue you lol. These kids are killing me when she's around. I'd last about 6 hours on my own.

Kai: If I went on, they could only show the resultant footage on pay per view. It would be just that golden. Kai Rollins - Box office.

Ooc; this was a great read. Really funny and interesting :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#99 Posted : 10 January 2014 10:08:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Glamazon: Apparently I've become so irrelevant it's now okay to mention me and Celebrity Big Brother in the same sentence. HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG SINCE I RELEASED AN ALBUM? Fuck. PS: Mostly good choices, sweetheart... I'd pay to watch Tisha Jackson have a meltdown on TV. Priceless. *evil cackle*

Honor: You're probably more relevant than half the artists that release a single and album every week :) YES IT HAS GLAMAZON, WE DEMAND MORE. We're gonna work you until you're nothing but bones. I could've went on and on but nobody would've read it if lasted more than a page. You know, short attention span and all that. Thanks for reading ;)

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Scott: If my wife goes on CBB now, I may be forced to sue you lol. These kids are killing me when she's around. I'd last about 6 hours on my own.

Kai: If I went on, they could only show the resultant footage on pay per view. It would be just that golden. Kai Rollins - Box office.

Ooc; this was a great read. Really funny and interesting :)

Honor: Oh boo hoo, hire a nanny! Let her experience life, Scott. I'm sure she needs to throw a few punches.

Who'd charge to see you for $60, Kai? You're not Beyonce, okay? Only she could get away with that shit.

OOC: Thanks :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 10/01/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#100 Posted : 10 January 2014 10:14:38(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam: what is your problem, I haven't even met you yet you hate me now that's creepy speaking of which I am in no way creepy I am perfectly normal and Dustyn isn't underage his 18 his legal and you call me dumb

OOC - this made me laugh so much, sorry for Adam's rant he needed to say it lol
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/01/2014(UTC)