logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#201 Posted : 13 January 2014 14:27:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erica takes nichole through mariko's house. it was modern compared to erica's own house. but still had the traditonal futon bed. which takara was sleeping on. erica may be drinking heavily while taking care of takara,but she did have towels rolled up around takara. the bed was only a few inches from the ground,but erica wasnt taking any chances." nichole,this is takara." erica says,presenting a baby that took heavily after natalya,but certainly had the eye shape and chin of sam.erica slowly wraps her pinky around nicholes. she wasnt sure what the status of her and nichole was. good friends? friends with benefits? mothers with babies by the same man? erica had promised herself she wasnt going to read too much into her and nichole this time.but it did feel so right with her here.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#202 Posted : 13 January 2014 14:36:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole looks down at Takara and smirks a little. She definitely resembled Kaya Rose or Sylvie a lot. "She's beautiful, Erica. I'd say she took after you if there were a way for that to be possible." She winks and giggles, touching Takara's cheek softly. "I should have brought my kids. They would have loved to meet their half-sibling."
Offline erich hess  
#203 Posted : 13 January 2014 14:51:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i hope she has nothing of me in her." erica says bitterly. she is silent for a little while before speaking again. " she has to meet them.i want them to be best of friends..or at least tolerate one another." she laughs ,already picturing the children playing together. erica almost offers takara to nichole.it would only be right she is with her actual relatives,but ericas bond with the little girl is already too strong to even consider giving her up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#204 Posted : 13 January 2014 14:57:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Don't say that," Nichole immediately snaps at Erica when she hears her so bitterly say that she hopes Takara is nothing like herself. She didn't mean to sound angry, but she couldn't handle Erica thinking so lowly of herself, especially when Nichole thought so highly of her. "I'll bring them next time. Promise. They're at Sam's mother's house right now."
Offline erich hess  
#205 Posted : 13 January 2014 15:06:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica jumps. she really didnt expect nichole to snap at her so. she sighs happily at nichole. being alone these past days,erica basically had been wallowing in self pity and loathing. "thank you..you are wonderful.. you know that right?" erica say smiling at nichole. with nichole here,she felt she could finally face things and move on.if only in baby steps. "you should.ou-my house is in the country and there is a big yard. we could take the entire litter out and sit in the grass. i bet sams mother just adores your children. everyone should."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#206 Posted : 13 January 2014 15:14:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"You're wonderful, Eri Berry," Nichole says back with a smile as she looks back at Takara and smiles even wider. "Oh, speaking of houses, I never got to give you your Christmas present!" She grabs her cell phone out of the small pocket in the front of her dress and scrolls through the photos until she finds the one of the apartment she bought for them. "It's in Prague. In the Czech Republic. It's so beautiful there, Eri. It's perfect. You know, if you ever wanted to get away from Japan."
Offline erich hess  
#207 Posted : 13 January 2014 15:22:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggles when she is called a pet name.with the circumstances of everything,she really was on the path to convincing herself she was the worst person alive."we are wonderful people,coleykins. with some kick ass kids." she says,adjusting the blanket over takara. "christmas present?! " erica says surprised. she had been so tied up with everything,she really had forgot the holidays had came and went. she looks at the picture and lets out an impressed squeak. "its..beautiful. i dont think i have ever been through there.i...wouldnt want to get away from japan alone." she says carefully. it would seem like bad form to imply any sort of relationship after one's spouse was brutally murdered. but the ugly truth was,this was going on before the murder.

ooc: and with that,its beddie time. dont let the skuwudgies get you,or whatever they were called.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#208 Posted : 13 January 2014 15:26:53(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole laughs. "No, the apartment's for both of us. I originally set it up for a place for us to get away, but... I mean, now I guess it can just be for... us in general..." She giggles, trying to find the right way to word all of this without sounding heartless. "You know, Takara and my kids can be there, too... It'd be our house. For new beginnings."

OOC: Pukwudgies, damnit, and they're scary as fuck.
Offline erich hess  
#209 Posted : 13 January 2014 23:58:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Oh...you would still want to?" Erica says rather surprised. Erica had almost ceased seeing herself as human with human needs. It stood to reason that Nichole wouldn't reject her. She knew what erica was capable of ."a new beginning....that sounds..excellent. I guess we have a lot more in common now,huh?" Erica says,pacing slightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#210 Posted : 14 January 2014 01:16:31(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Of course I still want to," Nichole says back with a smirk, as if it were obvious that she still wanted to live with Erica. "If I wanted to then, why would I suddenly not want to now?" She shakes her head when Erica says that they have a lot more in common now. She wanted to say, 'We've never had anything in common, Erica. That's why I've found you so attractive all this time,' but instead what came out was, "What do you mean?"
Offline erich hess  
#211 Posted : 14 January 2014 01:54:19(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica giggles and shrugs. " well,I'm probably going to be screwy for quite some time. The moment you walk out the door,I'm going to go back to crying like a baby." Erica pauses before quietly adding. " you know what I am capable of. How would you ever trust me?" She wrings her hands,not knowing what else to do. She wants to make her emotional pain physical,then it would be easy to deal with. Erica casts her eyes down at Takara. "Well,we both have children by a man who is no longer around. And our spouses are gone." She says flatly. Sam wasnt dead. But surely was dead to Nichole. She stops pacing and sits on the bed next to her daughter. She smiles and pats the bed next to her for Nichole. Mariko's bed is typical of Japan.so it's basically on the floor. But very comfortable.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#212 Posted : 14 January 2014 02:02:53(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Well... then I won't leave," Nichole figures with a shrug. That seemed like the simplest method to her. If Erica is going to go back to being depressed if she leaves, then she won't. "What do you mean I know what you're capable of? What're you talking about?" Nichole shakes her head when Erica tries to compare their situations to each other. She sits down next to her. "The two situations aren't the same, and you know that," she says simply, looking at Takara, who was starting to look more and more like Sam as she stared. "The only thing that's the same is that we're both single through no choice of our own."
Offline erich hess  
#213 Posted : 14 January 2014 02:28:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nichole was many things that were attractive to Erica. Practical was one of the most attractive. Nichole wasnt going to let Erica have a pity poo party for herself. " you are great,coleykins." She says,perking up slightly. " I was dreading the part when you left...for many reasons." She answers Nichole by sort of pointing all around her. " this is what I'm capable of. I left my very pregnant wife. How could you ever see me as someone you could rely on? Wouldn't there always be a sliver of doubt if Im not in your direct sight?" Erica says looking to Nichole. " how will my word ever have any worth to you,or anyone? " this would hurt as much as losing Natalya,to not be trusted by Nichole. As it sits,she can't see any way around this fact. "You are right...I guess I am just looking for anything to have in common with someone. I feel so...I dunno. " Erica touches Takaras tiny foot. She needed distraction from crying again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#214 Posted : 14 January 2014 02:35:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole smiles a little and looks around Mariko's house from the futon. "Not that I don't love it here, but I wouldn't mind going to Prague soon so you can see our apartment..." She comments quietly. Japan kind of gave her the creeps now. She felt like at any time, some crazy person could come busting through the door, wanting her eyes. She listens to Erica as she speaks, laughing quietly to herself. "I guess the way I saw it was this: You never cheated on her with anybody else but me. In fact, you were fiercely loyal to her... besides with me. I just expect that it'd be the same way, except for now you have me, so there's nobody for you to cheat on me with... you get what I mean?" She raises her ornate eyebrow. Maybe she was pushing this too far. She had no idea what kind of relationship Erica wanted with her anyway. Nichole was so caught up in the idea of being with somebody again that she never stopped to ask what Erica wanted. "I know," Nichole says quietly, a twinge of guilt going through her. She didn't mean to sound so bitter and mean towards Erica, but the comparison was just too much. Her Sam wasn't dead. He was just gone forever. Maybe.
Offline erich hess  
#215 Posted : 14 January 2014 03:04:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica follows Nichole's eyes around mariko's house. It was cozy here,but she could understand Nichole's unease. "I...would like that. Is Takara ok to fly? The air pressure isn't going to make her head explode or anything,right?" Erica knew nothing of traveling with a newborn. She was petrified to drive with Takara,or take a bus. She walked to the store for formula and diapers. She felt slightly guilty for abandoning Natalya's dream of raising their daughter in Japan. But there was years before she would be in school,and Erica was going to teach her Japanese. So maybe it wasnt a complete betrayal. Nats would understand anout her really not wanting to stay in Japan now. Erica listens as Nichole speaks. Her logic is infallible. Erica can't help but laugh at Nichole's reasoning. " Exactly. Outside of you,I never had any urges after meeting Natalya..but...you know I never got over you. I am sure it's obvious to everyone. It would surprise people if we didnt get together now." Erica laughs. It was nice to laugh.maybe moving on was possible. Her laughter slows before she asks. " but I do want to know...why me? Is it just because I was the easiest target? Why now,and not before Sam and all of this? Your answer won't change anything. I just wanted to know. I am fine with a purely physical relationship. So don't feel any pressure." Erica states evenly. If anything,Natalya death made her feel her own mortality. Erica hangs her head slightly and nods. Nichole had a right to be short with her. Sam left,Natalya was taken. In the great scheme of things,Nichole had more grounds to be upset.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#216 Posted : 14 January 2014 03:29:08(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole twists her mouth, thinking. She flew with her children all the time, but they weren't newborns anymore. "I don't know. I'd hate to say, 'No, it's fine!' and then it... not be. I think the general fear is that a newborn's immune system won't be strong enough, and it'll get sick if you go on a crowded airplane with it. But if we... I don't know, get a private plane..." She laughs a little. She had been famous for some time now, but it was still hard to think about throwing around money on things like private planes. Nichole thinks about what Erica asks her for a few seconds, looking down at her feet as she thought. Finally she looks back up at Erica and lets out a small laugh. "I have this weird thing about me where I think that people just understand me automatically. You know what I mean? I think that when I do things, people will just understand the reason why without me having to explain it to them. But they don't, and I've never fully realized that." She pauses, her eyes returning to the floor. "I was so angry at you for the longest time for not realizing that I married Sam to make you jealous. How insane is that? I thought that I would marry him, and you would be so overcome with regret that you would run away from Natalya and want to be with me again. But I was pregnant, and... I don't know, Erica. For a little over a year now, I've accepted and even encouraged the fact that I'm considered this 'musical oddity;' this weird woman who makes weird music, but is somehow socially accepted by the whole world. And I just wanted something normal in my life. I wanted to have a husband and a family and a two-story house and a Golden Retriever named Scout who wears American flag bandannas, and I wanted something that... something that reminded me of my parents, I guess. I mean, they're awful, but they're awful together. They've been married for thirty years, and I've never seen them fight. And they have the most boring life. There has to be something to that." She sighs, looking back down at her feet again. "But I'm not my parents. I'm on some whole other path that doesn't involve... normality or nuclear families. And I deny myself the right to go down that path for almost a year. I just held myself back and said, 'You'll be happier with this. In the long run, you'll be happier. You just have to suffer now.' But I'm so done suffering, Erica. I'm so done pretending like Sam is perfect for me, and you'd be wrong for me. Because it's the whole other way around. Sam was... amazing and gentle and sweet, and I love him still. But you're who makes me happy. And I'm done denying myself happiness."

OOC: Sorry about that monologue.
Offline erich hess  
#217 Posted : 14 January 2014 04:28:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica frowns slightly. Private plane sounded really rockstarry. And she'd driven a Ferrari into a pool once. The thought of her baby getting sick from god knows what on an airplane didnt sit well with her. What the hell,right? Erica was terrible with money anyway. " lets do it. A fucking Lear jet like we are princesses of Prussia! But I swear to god,if the pilot calls me "short round"...you will have to hold me back." She giggles and throws some punches in the air. She could alread see Takara becoming one of those spoiled rockstar children. But she wasnt about to catch airborne herpes or something from some scummy airline. Erica looks truly shocked. Nichole...I never...would have guessed that. To think all the times I wished you and Sam well...the forcing myself to accept it." She says softly with her mouth slightly open." If only I could have read minds...so much could've have been avoided. The fussing and fighting,the crying . I honestly assumed you just wanted the one time thing with me...we'll have he family..a shitload of family. But no golden retriever. How about an apartment in Prague,oodles of babies and a ferret?" Erica offers,visibly pleased that Nichole didnt wanted this. " I want an us,coleykins. You have always made me happy. No more pretending that you don't. " Erica says looking at Nichole. " I love you,coleykins." Nichole was here and not leaving. It was terrible that Erica had both a friend and more. She kept waiting to the punishment she felt she deserved.

Ooc: Nichole has monologue rights., she's Nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#218 Posted : 14 January 2014 04:37:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole smirks. "Yeah, Prussian. That's what they'll think we are. Prussian." She laughs at the idea of the pilot referring to her as Short Round, and makes a mental note to do so while they were on the plane. If the pilot doesn't do it, Nichole will. "It's not your fault. Obviously it's not your fault. I expected you to be able to read minds. Of course you can't." She giggles and nods, agreeing with the life that Erica set out for them. "A cat, too. I want a cat. Sam wouldn't let me get one, but I want one." She wraps her arms around Erica, kissing her cheek lightly. In the pit of her stomach, she felt like an awful person. She wanted to tell everybody that her and Erica were together and were planning this life together, but on the other hand... Erica's wife was murdered less than a week ago. She wondered if they were horrible people. "I love you, too, Eri Berry."
Offline erich hess  
#219 Posted : 14 January 2014 05:09:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I could be Prussian by arranged marriage!" Erica says in protest. She puts her hands to her temples and scrunches her face up. "Nope,can't read minds. If I could,I'd find out who voted me off big brother. I thought I totally had that!." She laughs and touches Takaras tiny fingers. Mentally adding " and I'd know if Natalya died thinking I hated her." There was much Erica wanted to say about Natalya,but Nichole wasnt the person to do it with. Not now. "Yes,a big fat cat. Like Ada's and Erich's. he is sooo pudgy!" Erica shrieks before hugging Nichole back and kissing her on the lips. " we were terrible before ..."Erica swallows hard and hugs Nichole slightly tighter. "Before she was killed. This changes little,except I never have to answer her for what I've done." Ericas lip quivers slightly and she looks away. She knew Nichole well enough to know what she was thinking earlier. She looks back to Nichole and regains her composure slightly. " my sister constantly worries she has competition from a dead woman. I don't want you having that issue. " she grins at the pet name. Nichole made her feel so much better.about everything. Erica smirks as Takara changes posisition. This was the only family the little girl would ever know. Which hurt Erica more than the loss of Natalya did. She would never know Natalya.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#220 Posted : 14 January 2014 05:20:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole laughs, shaking her head. "Bitch, I was in third fucking place. I was so close, and I hadn't even released an album yet, and I was kicking ass. I'm convinced that if Chris and Billy didn't have so much sexual tension between them, I would have won. Or at least come in second place. Ugh." She thinks back to those times in the Big Brother house. She had fucked practically the entire male cast, with one or two exceptions. That was Sex House. She crosses her arms and shakes her head. She was still a little bitter over her time in Big Brother. Erica speaking about how terrible they are makes Nichole feel even worse about what they were doing. Sure, maybe now they don't have to answer for anything that they're doing, but the general public will make sure they do. There's no way you can get away with doing something like this and not get a few evil glares. Nichole was used to that. She had never been a family-friendly sort of artist. But Erica was America's Japanese Sweetheart. Nichole felt bad about being the reason that was going to be taken away. And no matter how much Erica promised, Nichole knew that she was constantly going to be compared - or would be comparing herself to - Natalya. She shakes her head. She felt like the secretary that the boss was having an affair with. No matter how much you convince yourself that they love you, they still love their wife as well. "Would you have ever left Natalya for me?" She asks point-blank, not wanting to hold that in anymore.