logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<285286287288289>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#5721 Posted : 10 April 2014 08:59:01(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17997 time(s) in 10464 post(s)
erica squeezed nicholes hands back. she had carried almost as much guilt over thinking about natalya and nichole,as she did about what had happened to natalya. she had probably forced herself to try to get over natalya's death quicker than she should have,but if she didnt? she felt she could very well wallow in sorrow forever. erica swallows hard again to keep from crying,but smiling a little after. she honestly never thought nichole would be this understanding about this subject. " poor you..even my baby reminds you of sam..only we could do something this fucked up." she shakes her head and lightly laughs. she then takes a breath and decides to put her concern with why she thought nichole would have thought ill of her still thinking of natalya. "i just thought you would...disapprove because. well,i liked sam. you tolerated natalya at best." erica says softly and looking down at their hands. she knew this wasnt going to be easy. dredging up ghosts of the past and all,but she wanted to get everything off of her chest. erica gives a scowl at the mention of scott and honor. " exactly! " she answers back to nichole. " they have the luxury of their lover not being killed while they are cheating. who is to know what is right in this situation? they are not me,and they are not you! you have been nothing but wonderful through all of this. ugh, the more i think about them. the more i hate them. especially that smug bastard,scott. how dare he insinuate i had something to do with this. nobody knows,coleykins. nobody but us. " erica says furiously. disliking someone is a strange and usually brief thing with erica. she hated suzie for a few days,but then went right back to being friendly with her. scott crossed a line,with honor merely skirting the line. erica cuddles into nichole,kissing her shoulder softly. " right." she nods. "if someone tries taking you from me? they'll have a bloody stump for an arm." she wraps her arm around nichole possessively.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5722 Posted : 10 April 2014 10:30:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole wants to disagree, but she can't. The situation that her and Erica now found themselves in was a situation so fucked up that it could only happen to them. She sighs and nods. Takara did remind her a little bit of Sam - not physically, but when she saw Takara, she thought of when her and Sam's marriage had been perfect. Perfect enough to trust each other when it came to giving Natalya some of Sam's baby gravy. By the end of their marriage, she absolutely hated him for agreeing to do that. She even accused him of only doing it because he secretly wanted Natalya more than he wanted Nichole. In the end, she supposed that whatever answer wouldn't have mattered. Their marriage was in the shitter anyway. Nichole sighs and nods. She really had tried to be friends with Natalya, but something always happened that broke it up again. At the time, she thought it was just because Natalya was a bitch and there was no point in trying, but she realizes now it was because she was still head-over-heels in love with Erica the whole time. "Honor and Scott don't understand and they never will. Hell, honestly, I don't even completely understand it, because I've never been through it. Nobody else will be able to completely understand it than you, so I wouldn't take what anybody says seriously." She wraps her arms around Erica as well when Erica holds her possessively. "Same to you, Hitomi," she says softly. Nichole kisses Erica softly, happy that they were finally getting all of this out into the open. It would be ignorant to think that they could go on together for the rest of their lives and never talk about Natalya or what happened again. Especially when Takara got older and started asking. This was good to get this out of the way now, and not twenty years from now when all the negative feelings at hardened in the pit of their hearts, and they didn't know how to express themselves through any way except guilt and shame. "Is there anything else we desperately need to talk about? Anything else in our pasts that we can get out of the way right now? We seem to be on a roll here." She jokes.
Offline erich hess  
#5723 Posted : 10 April 2014 10:55:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica smiles at nichole's honesty. a lot of people would placate their crazy friend and make up lies about how they actually did like the ex wife,but didnt know how to express it. or something stupid like that. nichole never said stupid things. "if it is of any consolation,i am pretty sure natalya only tolerated you as well." erica says softly. "i would not change things at all. but sometimes i would like to have just an hour or so with her. i need to face her,instead of living like a coward." erica sighs and bounces her leg slightly. it was an absurd request but one she thought about a lot. erica smiles and nods at nicholes take on the scott and honor situation. she felt instantly better knowing that nichole could appreciate this situation as being something no one could really understand. erica slightly tenses when nichole uses her birthname. she had been wondering how she would react upon hearing it ever since natalya's death. it was nichole's right to use it,and mariko's refusal to call her anything else had softened the blow. erica hugs nichole tightly and kisses her back,adding several. she had always been in love with nichole,which was obvious to anyone. but not getting the rejection she had planned on? only made erica fall even deeper in love with here. "oh....i have something else." erica laughs nervously. she releases nichole's arm and places her hands on her knees. " takeshi....i did it." so says with no emotion.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5724 Posted : 11 April 2014 05:45:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods when Erica talks about wanting to have just one hour with Natalya. She definitely understood that. She wouldn't mind if Erica was even still in love with Natalya, honestly. It's difficult to get over somebody that was such a big part of your life like that. Occasionally, Nichole could admit that some small part of her still loved Sam, but only because Sam was the reason why she had three of the most important people in her life now - her children. When Erica admits that she was the one that killed Takeshi, Nichole takes in a deep breath and nods. She would be lying if she said that she didn't think Erica had something to do with it. "Is there any way they could possibly link it back to you?" She asks. That was her only concern. Erica had every right to take out her revenge on that bastard in Nichole's mind, but she was sure that some people would disagree. She just wanted to make sure that nothing could happen to Erica now because of it.
Offline erich hess  
#5725 Posted : 11 April 2014 12:26:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica shakes her head solemnly. " no. It was an old friend of my brother's who did....it. he and jiigen were close. Other than you,him and mariko nobody knows." Erica says quietly before clinging to nichole again. The news report was right,the harlots did enjoy a passionate following in Japan,particularly in Osaka. It wouldn't have be out of place for such a thing to happen. Erica buries her face into nichole's neck. " It did not change a thing though....but I know he can't come back for Takara now." Erica says in a muffled voice. Vengeance was her first concern,but the idea that he could reappear in Takara's life made her go through with it.Erica is quiet for a moment,but has to know. " nichole...I know the circumstances are not at all alike...but do you ever think about..when you..? " Erica says very carefully. She and nichole never spoke of her abduction.frankly,Erica always felt she did not deserve to know.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5726 Posted : 12 April 2014 07:18:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole freezes when Erica brings up her kidnapping. She was right, they were two very different circumstances, the biggest of which being the sometimes unbearable amount of guilt Nichole had for killing her abductor. It wasn't something that she wanted to do, but something she had to do for her safety and the safety of her children. Nichole remained silent for a few moments, not realizing that even the mention of being kidnapped had made her spontaneously start crying. Finally, she said, "Everyday." She turns to Erica with a small smile, knowing that there was never going to be another moment in her life that she would be more open to talk about that experience until now, so she should take advantage of it. "Can I tell you something that I've never told anybody else before? And we have to keep it between me and you."
Offline erich hess  
#5727 Posted : 12 April 2014 13:50:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica looks up when she feels something wet run onto her cheek. When she notices it is nichole's tears,she quickly sits up and takes nichole's hands. Erica looks to Nichole with an apologetic expression in her eyes. " i am...sorry for bringing it up. I just had to know." Erica doesn't add the rest. The fact she had no qualms about being personally responsible for a death,no regrets...it made her realize just how much hate she had inside her. Nichole HAD to do what she did. Any sensible person would. Erica WANTED to. Could Erica have personally taken takeshi's life? Probably. Erica sits up straight,ready to be the friend that Nichole needed at this moment. ' nichole,nothing will leave this room,or my lips. Not even mariko will know." Erica makes a crossing motion over her heart and looks to nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5728 Posted : 13 April 2014 09:28:39(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole shakes her head when Erica starts to apologize. She didn't want for her to feel bad about asking about it. In fact, she was kind of glad that at least somebody else remembered besides Nichole herself. She takes a deep breath, ready to tell Erica something that she had promised herself she would never tell anybody before. "The man who kidnapped me... he wasn't a bad person," she starts, already feeling like she was insane. "He was... not right in the head, obviously, but he wasn't bad. He used to tell me about his childhood, about his parents, and what it was like when he was growing up. He had a horrible life, Erica. He made the shit that we've been through look like a piece of cake." She shivers a little bit. It was hard to talk about her kidnapper in such a sympathetic light - especially when she remembered everything that he did to her in that house - but it was true. His life was not one to be envied. "His father... used to beat him every night, and his mother couldn't stop him, you know? That's just how it was. But his mother would sing him to sleep every night, and that would help, and he told me that when his mother sang, he would forget all of the horrible things that his father did, and that-... that I sounded like his mother when I sang, and that's why he wanted me. Because when I sang, I made him forget all the horrible things." She sighs again, readying herself to go into the next part of the story. "When the police took me out of the house, I stole something from it. He had this picture of his mother on his fireplace mantel, and I... I took it. I just needed to have it. I keep it in my purse at all times. I know it's weird and... creepy even, but it makes me feel better. It really does. There's so many awful things in the world, Erica, and so so many horrible, horrible people, but then you hear about that one person that can just make you forget that those other bad people even exist. Like, those people must be one in a million, you know? But this guy had a mother like that. And I just... have to keep remembering that there is good in this world, you know? That's why I need the picture. To remind myself every day that it's not all bad."
Offline erich hess  
#5729 Posted : 13 April 2014 23:53:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica sits very still as her friend speaks.as the story is told,Erica cannot help but feel even more love for nichole. There have been many times where she is sure people have looked at her,and thought she was pure evil. Erica herself has thought that before,during time of duress. But nichole is probably the kindest person Erica has ever met. She links pinkies with nichole before speaking. "You...are a better person than I. I would not care what the reason. I could never,ever see the situation from their point of view.." Erica shakes her head and wipes tears from her own was eyes away. She couldn't even imagine the fear nichole must have felt during all of that. " nichole..." she starts,before pausing briefly to look at her more than friend with benefits, " you are an amazing person. To go through all of that and still see humanity in a monster like him? I wish I could be as strong as you." Erica says,before looking down. She could never be like nichole. Takeshi, was disturbed for sure,but she could never see him as human. "Nichole. ....may I see the picture? " she barely whispers. It was probably the most intimate thing she could ask of nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5730 Posted : 14 April 2014 08:37:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole looks down and shakes her head a little when Erica tells her that she's a better person than her. She couldn't believe that, even if it were true, and she definitely didn't feel like a good person at all. She knew what people thought about her - that she was evil and that she was just using Erica - and honestly, she didn't care. It made her feel better that people thought she was evil, because she herself believed that she was as well. She had ever since that day that she pulled the trigger and killed him. "I, um..." Nichole starts when Erica asks to see the photo. She hadn't been expecting that. Of course, she wasn't entirely sure what she was expecting at all. She thinks about it for a moment, and then nods, standing up. "Can you come with me to the bedroom...? I'll show it to you in there," she says, not really wanting to bring it out into the open on the boat.
Offline erich hess  
#5731 Posted : 15 April 2014 00:15:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica sees that nichole doubts her opinion that she is indeed a good person. She shrugs her shoulders a little and looks to nichole. " you are a good person,nichole. You still cared about him as a fellow human. I really don't think many other people would. Especially after they were home and safe." Erica smiles a small smile. When nichole thinks for a moment about erica's request, Erica thinks she may have overstepped her bounds. It wasn't her wish to dredge up horrible memories,or even being nosy. She really wondered what kind of people spawned beings that do terrible things to other people. She looks ul as nichole stands and solemnly nods to her. She could understand not wanting to show her in a non confined room. It was basically entering a tomb inside nicholes mind. " of course,coley...nichole. " Erica holds her friends hand warmly. Hoping to transfer her positive feelings about nichole directly to her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5732 Posted : 16 April 2014 06:01:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole leads Erica out of the kitchen, looking around the hallway to make sure nobody else was around before heading into their bedroom, where her purse was. Seeing somebody else would completely derail her train of thought, and she knew that this was the only time she would be okay with this. Once they were in the bedroom, she closed the door and locked it before going to her purse and pulling the picture out of one of the small pockets in the back of the bag. The picture was obviously an older one, and it had been crumbled and bent just a bit from being in Nichole's purse for so long, but you could still obviously see what was in the picture. The woman was in her late twenties or early thirties, and was attractive in a motherly way. She's smiling brightly at the camera while standing in front of a rose bush that is fully in bloom. Nichole stares at the picture for a few moments before handing it to Erica.
Offline erich hess  
#5733 Posted : 16 April 2014 07:55:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Once they were in their room,Erica stands with her back to the door. Even though the door was locked,she wanted to be able to block it with a quickly placed foot. Nichole was letting her in someplace no one else had been,she was responsible for her end of the security. Ericas heart races slightly when nichole reaches into her purse for the picture.it was like butterflies,but not good ones,in her stomach. The only time that felt even remotely close was picking up Takara at the police station. Her heart breaks when nichole looks at the picture briefly. What could she be thinking? Or remembering? Erica wipes her hands in the rear of her jeans several times before gently taking the picture. She studies it for several minutes. The things this picture must have witnessed...even before nichole came into the picture. The woman doesn't look like Erica expected,Erica didn't know what she expected,but didn't expect human. "She looks so happy.." Erica says stupidly before carefully giving the picture back to nichole. "Whatever became of her?" She asks,coming to stand closer to nichole. Erica could understand nichole's keeping the picture.she couldn't see anyone else doing it,but nichole? Yes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5734 Posted : 16 April 2014 08:23:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"She died of stomach cancer," Nichole answers back automatically, her voice numb and cold. She had asked the same thing when she was first shown the picture, and had gotten the same response. She turns the picture over and looks at the cursive writing on the back of the picture that clearly says Barbara Bryant, 1984, River Rogue, MI.
Offline erich hess  
#5735 Posted : 16 April 2014 09:18:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Oh." Erica says in a small voice. It was probably a horrible way to go,but it saved her from knowing what her son did. Takeshi's mother seemed to have aged 10 years since what had happened. Much like her own sorrow,this is something no one else can understand. Erica wants to scoop nichole up and hug her tightly,but isn't quite sure that is wanted. She settles on wrapping her arm around Nichole's. " how did you...you know,go back to being you? I don't think I will ever be normal again."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5736 Posted : 16 April 2014 10:28:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"I didn't," Nichole says back, her voice strained as she starts to talk through her tears. "I don't feel like me anymore. I feel like some... some sick version of me. The real me went into that house and didn't come back out." She sniffs, tears freely running down her face. "What if something's wrong with one of my kids because of what happened?" She asks quietly. "I was pregnant the entire time. Maybe we can't see it now, but what if something is wrong with... with Layne later? Like a birth defect? Or Sylvie has a personality disorder because they absorbed his insanity?" She knew she wasn't making sense, but this is the first time she had been able to voice her concerns to somebody ever, and she was trying to get them all out at once.
Offline erich hess  
#5737 Posted : 16 April 2014 11:26:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it shook erica that nichole didnt weather the ordeal as much as she let on.how long had she been holding these concerns in? did she ever talk to sam about them? erica silently cursed herself for not bringing this up before. of course nichole was never going to be the one to bring it up. "oh,nichole." erica says soothingly,while bringing nichole to her and taking both her hands. " layne and sylvie are and will be just fine. they have you as a mother,that over powers anything. i am sure they never knew what was going on,all they knew was they had their mom." erica says,brightly. she wanted to scream and cry with nichole,but she had to be strong for her friend. "as for you changing....how could you not? i...only know what the papers said,and that would affect anyone. but you kept your humanity. that is what counts." erica hugs her and rubs her back. "anyone lesser would have cracked long ago....hell,i should have came to you about it long ago."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5738 Posted : 17 April 2014 05:56:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole gives a small nod as Erica tries to comfort her, leaning into her as she cries. She didn't want Erica to worry about her, so she tried to make it seem like she agreed with her. Both of them had so much baggage and hurt in their past. She just didn't want to be another burden - that would be the worst thing she could do, in her mind. She sighs and wipes some of her tears away. "It's just hard to think about, you know?" She starts, bringing her knees up to her chest. "Every time one of them cries or I can't get one of them to go to sleep, my first thought is, 'This is it. This is his fault. He messed them up somehow, and now they're expressing it or now they can't sleep because of it, and nothing will ever be better.'" She lets out another long sigh and shakes her head. "Maybe I need to go to therapy. Ada swears by it, and she was more fucked up than both of us put together when we first met her. Maybe it really does help." She shakes her head again when Erica expresses that she should have talked to Nichole about what happened before now. "I wouldn't have talked about it if you had. I'm not even sure how I've gotten up the emotional strength to talk about this now... It's just the right time, I guess..."
Offline erich hess  
#5739 Posted : 17 April 2014 07:44:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica uses her fingers to lightly wipe the tears from nicholes cheeks.,being very careful not to smudge anything. She desperately wanted to be able to wipe the whole ordeal from her friend's memory.the fact that bastard was still hurting nichole from beyond the grave? And in the most personal area of nichole's life ? It made Erica furious,she was always protective of nichole. " i can understand feeling that way.....I wonder if being kidnapped is why Takara is so docile. Things will get better,nichole. These babies have us. Things have to get better." Erica says to nichole,taking a seat next to her. She sits close,so their legs are touching. Contact was important to Erica.she frowns slightly at the mention of Ada. She can't help but feel Ada treats her differently after natalya was killed. " that might because good idea. I will take care of the babies....would you have to be...away,like Ada? " Erica nervously says. Not that she has any problem with taking care of nichole's kids. She selfishly doesn't wantcto be without nichole. She probably needs therapy herself,but she could never go. It would eventually come out she was involved with Takeshi's death. Erica lets out a little sigh when nichole says she wouldn't have spoken about it before. " I guess we are that close now. I am glad you finally spoke about it. It is terrible for you to keep things in. I am always here for you,Coleykins.always." she leans her head onto nichole's shoulder.she was happy they were in this place,even if they were surrounded by horrible occurrences
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5740 Posted : 17 April 2014 09:04:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole's body tenses up slightly when Erica says that the children will be better now that they're with their parents. She couldn't help but feel like that wasn't true, especially in the state that she was in right now. Even though she swore she would never talk to them again, she often thought about calling her parents and asking them if they would watch her children for her - at least for a few months - while Nichole got her brain and her feelings all sorted out. It doesn't make her feel any better when Erica agrees that it might be a good idea for her to go to therapy. She wanted to hear that she seemed fine - even a lie would be nice at this point. She sucks it up and sighs, knowing that it was probably true anyway. "I don't think so... Ada talks to her therapist on the phone now. I bet I could do that. I don't think I would need to specifically be anywhere... and I don't think they could commit me. I mean, they're not really allowed to do that unless you're a danger to yourself and others." 'I am a danger to myself and others,' she thought after she said that, but kept it to herself. Nichole lays her head on top of Erica's when she lays her head on Nichole's shoulder, letting out a small sigh. She was glad that they were closer now. Horrible experiences had given them a bonding edge - they were 'more than friends with benefits' now, although that name was starting to have a hurtful feel to it for Nichole, like she wasn't good enough to be Erica's girlfriend, but just good enough to be more than a sex doll. She wouldn't say anything, though. This was hardly the time to bring up anything like their relationship status. "I'm always here for you, too, Eri Berry. Life is just really fucked up sometimes."