logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#61 Posted : 29 June 2014 07:14:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Josh laughs. "I'll tell him you're coming," he jokes. "But you guys seriously should come have a beer. We have that big ass bus and a deck of Cards Against Humanity. Best game ever."
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#62 Posted : 29 June 2014 07:19:39(UTC)
Clampdown

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
"Alright! I haven't had a beer in so long." Jenny says "We've been sober for pretty much all of the tour. I run on booze like Bender from Futurama."
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline genocidal king  
#63 Posted : 29 June 2014 07:25:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Josh smiles. "Would you think me a nerd if I said I only started drinking recently? My girlfriend and I split for a while and I only started drinking then. Before that I was straight edge." he laughs. "How come you guys have been sober?"
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#64 Posted : 29 June 2014 07:30:27(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Rodger laughs "Ha! Nerrrrrrd! No, you're fine. We just decided to stay sober so we don't do something we regret on stage like get in a fight with a fan or something. "
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline genocidal king  
#65 Posted : 29 June 2014 07:33:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"That seems like a sensible plan. I've seen that Kai dude almost fighting the fans a few times. I think that's just cos he's an intolerable ass though. Nothing to do with drink. And Erica Hess...man I swear she was on something waaaay less legal than alcohol when I saw them the other night."
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#66 Posted : 29 June 2014 07:48:38(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Oh I bet, every time I've seen her she's on a different drug. Great shows though, she killed it at Cosmosfest, especially when she spilt a fuckton of blood on the stage. I was standing at the rail and I got covered in it. *She shudders* Nevertheless a great show.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline genocidal king  
#67 Posted : 29 June 2014 07:56:17(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"She's a character for sure. I need to talk to her at some point. I think she has the same disdain for an old friend of mine as I do." He laughs. "Her sister is the same with the blood. I remember seeing her in Japan one time when I lived there and it was the craziest. I wish I could have been at Cosmosfest. It sounds like it was fun."
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#68 Posted : 29 June 2014 08:08:00(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

"Oh it was. I heard there was a huge after party at the campgrounds. I should have went but I just went home after the post show." Erica says "I'm definitely getting my band in on it again next year."
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline genocidal king  
#69 Posted : 29 June 2014 08:12:05(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Josh looks impressed. "It sounds like fun. If we're around the states at the right time next year I'll try to see if they'll take us as Well I've not played a festival that size since like the Blood of Wecz days."
UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#70 Posted : 29 June 2014 08:17:56(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

That was actually our first festival so it was awesome getting to do one that big. I'd totally love to see you guys on next year'a lineup.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline genocidal king  
#71 Posted : 29 June 2014 08:58:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Wow weren't you just a little fucking terrified?" Josh winks. "I'll need to make sure to put our name down for it then. That would be ace."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#72 Posted : 01 July 2014 10:19:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jade was sitting at one of the tents, eating some food before she was going to head bak to the bus for a bit. She was excited to be touring and recording, doing something that occupied her time. It was even better because her boyfriend was also there and they had never toures together before.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#73 Posted : 01 July 2014 10:21:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
mariko and erica are sitting in the little eating area of the bus. scores of discarded hello kitty shot glasses litter the table,a bottle of the hess family absinthe is on the table. behind closed doors mariko is much different than the collected,and accepting of the situation public mariko.her normally straight hair is pulled up in a ponytail. she doesnt particularity like her forehead or ears,so she keeps the covered. but with her sister,she doesnt have to.

"i do not get it,hitomi. i did everything right. i spent so many lonely nights while she was...was....im going to fucking flatten her when i see her." mariko hisses,clenching her fist.

"hell,i will hold her down for you." erica says,pouring more shots. erica is extremely protective of her sister,and the one more likely to respond physically to nina.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#74 Posted : 01 July 2014 10:25:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Vara was smart enough to figure out where Warped Tour was now, and she knew that her place right now was with her best friend, Mariko. She made her way around to Mariko and Erica's bus before knocking on the door. "Hey, girl!" She shouts through the door, assuming that her thick Italian accent will give away who is on the other side. "Little pig, little pig, let me in!"
Offline genocidal king  
#75 Posted : 01 July 2014 10:33:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Jade was sitting at one of the tents, eating some food before she was going to head bak to the bus for a bit. She was excited to be touring and recording, doing something that occupied her time. It was even better because her boyfriend was also there and they had never toures together before.

Josh was singing happily as he walked from his bus to catering. It had been a hectic old schedule so far since he had got to Warped but he was loving every second of it, especially the fact he was getting to see Jade more often. Normally when he was working they were so far apart and he missed her like mad so it was nice that they got to hang out and spend the night times with each other now. When he sees her sat at a table daydreaming, Josh smiles and walks over. "Clark, you're supposed to be on stage," he says, trying to sound as much like a roadie as possible to joke around with her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#76 Posted : 01 July 2014 10:35:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica jumps up at the knock on the door. her first thought is police raid. she knew of vara but never actually heard her speak.

mariko dashes to the door,instantly forgetting that her life was kinda crappy at the moment. "vara chan! you are going to have to blow your way in!" she giggles and throws the door open. sisters were nice to talk to,but best friends are better.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#77 Posted : 01 July 2014 10:57:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Mariko...-chan!" Vara says back, laughing. She had no idea what she was saying, but she knew that Mariko always called her that, so she figured it was something good. She wraps her arms around Mariko and gives her a huge hug. They hadn't seen each other in a very long time - much longer than Vara liked, and she felt a little responsible for this happening to Mariko. If Vara had been around more, she could have seen the signs and warned her. "I have missed you so terribly much!"
Offline erich hess  
#78 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:07:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica gives a little stretch and a sigh. "i was just leaving. have a lot of important work to do with nichole. tuning a piano or something. dueces!" erica says before leaving. privacy was the best thing she could offer at the moment.

mariko smiles widely when vara adds the suffix to her name.it was very pleasing with the inflection of vara's voice. mariko lets herself be squished in the hug before returning a tight one of her own. it felt good to hug vara again,it had been ages. life had a way of getting in the way sometimes,but mariko made a note to herself to not let that happen again. "vara,i have missed you too. it has just been....ugh,draining. but enough of me,what of you? music,love and more. tell me all of it. " mariko takes varas hands and leads her to the small sofa. unlike most of the hess clans possession,the tourbus (interior) is surprisingly up to date and in good repair. "shot or bottle?" she asks brightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#79 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:15:12(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, bye, nice to meet you!" Vara says to Erica as she walks out of the tourbus, not really looking at her. She wasn't here to meet new people, she was here to comfort an old friend. She lets Mariko lead her inside the tour bus, looking around. "Both, babe. We're going to play a one of my favorite games." She grabs a bottle of the first alcohol she finds and then a two shot glasses. "Say something you hate about Rum. Every time you do, you take a shot." She smiles. "You only get to drink when I'm sure that you're over her."
Offline erich hess  
#80 Posted : 01 July 2014 11:20:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko claps happily. she loved the way vara was. she knew vara rubbed a lot of people the wrong way,but people dont like to hear truth. "i like this game,but am i the only one playing?" she asks,turning her head. she notices the hair doesnt fall over her face,so she lets out a little yelp and pops the pony tail holder off her hair. " ok,i will go first. um...i hate how she makes me feel like a pet or something. like "oh mariko will always be around when i feel the need to remember she exists." mariko spats. mariko rarely ever spoke ill of nina to anyone. she held all over her criticisms in because she thought it was rude and nobody wanted to hear it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage