logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<11121314>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#241 Posted : 29 July 2014 07:49:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Dallas nods as he listens to Dustyn talk about detoxing and getting way out of control with drugs. He wasn't an addictive type of person, and he took a lot of drugs but he never got hooked on them, and he took them for boredom or the high rather than because he needed to. "Wow....that sounds like quite a cocktail. I think the worst I ever had was coke and LSD all at once. It was like a trip in fast forward 4D. Terrifying," he laughs before chuckling at Dustyn's description of his own arrival in his hometown. "God, I can just imagine. Hiiiii guyssssss, it's meeeeeee," he teases. "I've never really had issues like that to be honest. The big city means people are tolerant anyway, but because I'm not like camp, no one ever really like bothered me at all, to be honest."

"Really? I guess it's probably different when you're dealing with fans that are teenage girls," Dallas laughs. "We have a lot of those too to be honest, but most of them just chase Kellin all the time. He hates it, but it just makes me laugh to be honest," Dallas says with a little chuckle. "Yeah, both feet square in the chest. It was magic." He laughs when Dustyn goes off to pee in the ocean. "I'm sure the paps will be around here somewhere, yu know what they're like when it comes to Weekend," he says with a little smile. Dallas had never been bothered all that much by paparazzi, but he did feel sorry for Weekend and the amount of attention they had to deal with. "Sure, we can get some fries," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#242 Posted : 29 July 2014 08:44:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Unfortunately for Dustyn, he is the type of person that easily becomes addicted to drugs. When he was first presented with drugs, he was 16, confused and alone plus being in the industry meant he was always presented with the highest quality stuff so his first experience with drugs wasn't a cheeky little spliff while out with some friends after school. It was a full blown cocaine binge in a club jam packed with some of the biggest stars on the planet so his association with drugs was never on a small scale by any means. "I isn't really a fan of LSD. Did that once with Billy....wasn't my thing." Dustyn starts to laugh at Dallas little impression of Dustyn. "Yeah, I used to ride to school on a unicorn while wearing rainbow colours and sprinkling fairy dust everywhere I went." he giggles. "I was actually quite subtle to be honest. Only a few people knowed I was gay and they didn'ts like it. Then when I publicly came out, the whole town was sharpening their pitchforks." In all honesty, there was no tell-tale signs suggesting he was gay growing up and he didn't possess a lot of stereotypical mannerisms. He is rather energetic and now that he's 'out', it might come across as 'camp' but beforehand nobody really batted an eyelid.

"Poor Kellin. The girls doesn't really chase me 'cause they know I is gay but they is always saying I is cute and asking for hugs and stuff. All the mums seem to be after Riley. It's like they all wants him to be their toyboy. It's so funny." He giggles before stopping at the water and casually whipping everything out, swaying a little as he pees. He sighs as he feels the pressure easing off. "Ah this feels better than sex." Dustyn continues to piss in the water, one hand holding him for his aim and the other hand scratching the side of his face, looking rather nonchalant about everything. "Starting to get a little chilly now. We should heads back to the bus soon. Oh, that reminds me, how many people is on the bus? Will it be cramped?" Dustyn shakes himself off and puts it back in his shorts. "Can I has cheese on my fries?" he asks with a cute little smile.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#243 Posted : 29 July 2014 08:53:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"LSD is always the most fun. I think the point of having drugs is to see the world differently. Coke is fun, but there's no real change in perspective. Same with most others. Acid is where it's at for a real trip." Dallas listens as Dustyn talks about coming out. Everything in his own world seemed a lot more subdued and laid back. "When I came out, I just told Kellin and he just nodded and we kept playing Halo. I think he already knew for years anyway, to be honest."

"Yeah....poor Kellin. It must be shit getting all the attention," Dallas laughs. "I would like to think that's the same reason they don't chase me, but I think it's because they just think Kellin is hot or whatever, with all his tattoos....and cool hair..." he laughs. As Dustyn pees, Dallas stands up the beach a bit and waits for him, whistling to himself. "Yeah we can go back soon. It's pretty cramped, to be honest. There's like 15 people sleeping on there at the moment with all the techs and stuff," he says with a little laugh before looking a little confused at the next question. It seemed odd to him that an adult would ask him how he could have his fries. It was one thing he didn't really come to terms with yet. "Sure..." he says, shrugging.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#244 Posted : 29 July 2014 10:00:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"LSD is just not for me. Same goes for ecstasy or whatever it's called....those little pill things in different colours. Every time I takes them it's nothing special and it just makes my jaw all sore for some reason." he giggles. "Does you...does you guys has like anything on the bus? Anything you is willing to share with me?" Dustyn laughs, obviously referring to drugs. "He always knew? You don'ts really come across as gay to me, no offense. When I first met you I thought I had the wrong guy at first. I wonder how Kellin knew? You think he took a look at your search history?" He pokes his tongue out at Dallas. "I think you is so much hotter than Kellin. You has the dark hair and really dark chocolaty eyes....makes me melt." Dustyn blushes and cuddles into Dallas. Hearing about how cramped the bus is makes him take a step back though. "Oh. Will I fit in? I doesn't wanna be crushed in there. I starts to panic."
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#245 Posted : 30 July 2014 05:33:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Ecstasy is another one that's for fools. That's not a real trip, it's just a weird feeling for a few hours. When I'm taking drugs, I need to be able to see something or feel something hallucinogenic," he laughs a little. "On the bus? Well we kinda have to look out. Police like to stop tour buses. There's some weed in there though. You can have a split or something." Dallas smirks. "I think Kellin just knew from being friends with me for years. I've known him since I was like 5, and I guess he just kinda picked up on my raging homo tendencies. Probably all the dicks I was sucking," he jokes, shaking his head.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#246 Posted : 30 July 2014 06:11:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
URL=http://s734.photobucket.com/user/Moon-Kana_x3/media/ai%20Otsuka/ai_otsuka_7.jpg.html]UserPostedImage[/URL]
Erica kobayashi

off day,but on the road! Next stop Milwaukee! Im totally looking toward to beer and sausages there. I don't think I have ever been to Milwaukee,but I know it's name from beer ads. It should be fun though! I like sausage,and I like beer.even shitty American beer. I kid,America...no I don't. Your commercial beer sucks. But you make up for it in pork,so we will call it even. Warped is drawing to a close,and honestly,I am happy. As many know,kai Rollins was stabbed on this tour......and nothing was done to keep the acts safe. I sleep in a bed with nichole shade every night...ok,that may be more because we are a couple and nit out of fear,BUT IT COULD BE! What if we weren't a couple and I shared a bed with nichole ?! People would talk. Especially if they learned what we do with each other in that bed. But that is neither here nor there. Kais would be killed is out there,and nobody is protecting us. All I ask is for a battalion of 3 foxy French foreign legion women to protect nichole and I. In our bed.nightly...where was I agajn?

Oh yeah,warped tour. I don't want it to end. It has been great seeing so many new people.lets face it,harlots fans are like the village elders at the shows,but it's great to see young people into us....and glom on to new acts and pretend we are still hip. I made great friends with kellin and Dallas from Juneau. Dallas even burned his testicles for me. I think it is a rite of passage among his people. To become a man,an adorable boy with a beard must burn his danglies on a flat grill and in the presence of a Japanese woman...I think Laotian may suffice too. I'm not an expert. I appreciated the gesture and was proud to be part of his crossing info man hood.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
genocidal king on 30/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/08/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#247 Posted : 30 July 2014 06:20:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I has only taked ecstasy like twice and both times wasn't that great. Has you ever eated those funny mushroom things? I has always wanted to try them. I likes drugs....and I likes mushrooms so why not?" he laughs lightly. "Yay! Will you gets high with me? I has always wanted to get high with you. I thinks you will be so funny when you is high." Dustyn chuckles and listens as he talks about Kellin. "Was he the first person you telled? I telled one of my brothers first and they was cool with it so I thought that would be the same reaction I'd receive all the time. I then telled my dad and got smacked in the face....repeatedly. Billy, my band mate, was the first person outside of my family to find out. He seened some pics on my laptop." he laughs and holds Dallas' hand again. "Is you going to has something to eat?"
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#248 Posted : 30 July 2014 07:32:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Mushrooms? Yeah, they're second to the LSD, they have some good side effects as well." He laughs. "Sure, I can have some weed. It sounds fun. I do most nights anyway," he says with a little chuckle. "Funny? Nah, my body's too used to it now." He nods when Dustyn asks if Kellin was the first he told. "He certainly was. Best friends and all that jazz. Wow your dad hit you? Mine was cool with it. I think I sort of lucked out."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#249 Posted : 30 July 2014 08:41:24(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I wants to try mushroom at some point cos they looks like they'd be lots of fun...and tasty!" He giggles and squeezes Dallas' hand lightly. "You know when I first met you, I didn'ts think you would be the type to do drugs. Even like the light stuff, I thoughts you wouldn't be interested. You just came across as like...a good boy, a total angel. Never knowed you was actually such a bad ass." Dustyn jokes, laughing and resting his head on Dallas' shoulder. "Yeah, he hit me. He always hit me though so I was used to it. Even his favourite out of all my siblings got a regular smack. Me? Well I was like the runt of the family and basically a punching bag. My dad was never a huge fan of mine because, to him, I was just an inconvenience especially because I has learning difficulties. So when I came out, I really pushed him to breaking point. I'd like to meets your parents though, they seem like they'd be cool." Dustyn's tone changes to a happier one when he focuses on Dallas' parents and drops the subject of his own family. Clearly a lot of things still haunt him and get him down. "Your parents wouldn't hit you anyway. Nobody would. You is far too cute to lay a finger on." Dustyn smiles warmly at Dallas.
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#250 Posted : 03 August 2014 10:24:12(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
The five girls of SYNCO and Nicole's fiancé Jake were walking around the festival grounds some had sodas in their hands and Jamie had a bag if chips in hers the girls were currently in Nicole's hometown and were all excited that Nicole was getting to see her family and friends who we're going to stop by later Nicole was staying really close to Jake who had his arm around her which looked a little odd considering he was extremely tall and she was pretty short Nixole was wearing a pair of shorts and white shirt exactly like in the picture she had posted on Instagram earlier Jamie had on a pair of black leggings with a gray jersey and pair of sneakers Layla had on a pair of black leather high wasted shorts and a button up white long sleeve shirt she was also wearing a black now in her hair like usual Alex had on a pair of dark skinny jeans a white shirt with designs on it a jacket and a gray beanie on top of her head Naomi had on a pair if really short jeans and a white loose crop top that showed her stomach a little Jake was wearing a pair of jeans and a regular blue t-shirt the six continued to walk for a little before just enjoying they're time off stage for right now

ooc: Anyone is free to join in if you like :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#251 Posted : 04 August 2014 07:00:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: I can continue it and rp with you if you want :P

Mia and Jade were strolling down Warped Tour, enjoying their last few dates on the tour before they would be back in the studio and finishing their album. Mia was eating a pickle as Jade was snacking on some french fries. The two of them usually walked together around this time since there wasn't much for them to do. Jade was wearing some skinny jeans and a tank top while Mia was wearing some shorts and an old band t-shirt of their own.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline mebeme101  
#252 Posted : 04 August 2014 08:15:36(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

The group continued walking when Layla sees Jade and Mia she then heads over to them the others see her go there and follow along Layla smiles

Layla: "Hey guys what's up? Hope we're not like bothering you guys just wanted to introduce you to the others so you know Alex this is Nicole and Jake"

Nicole: smiles when she sees Jade and Mia "Hey"

Jake also smiles his arm wasn't around Nicole anymore now they were holding hands instead "Hello"

Layla : "This is Naomi"

Naomi nods "Hey guys" she then smiles

Layla: "And this is the girl with the coolest accent in the group Jamie" Layla says smilibg

Jamie: "Hi" she says in her British accent it was a bit odd hearing one if the girls have a broths accent considering the others were all American
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#253 Posted : 04 August 2014 09:46:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jade smiles. "Hi! No, you're not bothering us at all, nice to see you again and meet you all." She shakes their hands it was just something she did. "Hello, this is my sister Mia." Mia smiles at them, waving her hand in the air. "Nice to meet you. Ah, British? So nice to find another British person on this tour." She laughs.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline mebeme101  
#254 Posted : 04 August 2014 09:56:14(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla smiles when Jade introduces Mia "It's nice to meet you" she says still smiling

Nicole then speaks up "So y'all enjoying Texas so far?" She asks with a smile she was clearly excited to be home

Jamie nods "It is really nice I'm around the girls all the time and when I asked for some chips earlier they came back with these" she holds up the bag of potato chips then laughs a little "You'd think after about two years almost they'd get it right"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#255 Posted : 04 August 2014 10:19:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Texas is nice, it's always fun. Lots of rowdy people here. Mia just adores it." Jade says giggling. "It's really hot here though, like smoldering hot." Mia looks at the bag of chips and laughs. "Oh, we get that here all the time. I have to remember that I'm in America and some things mean different things here. I'd still eat that though." She winks at her, smirking. "I can't believe touring is almost over. It's been fun."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#256 Posted : 04 August 2014 10:23:56(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Nicole smiles as she listens to Jade "Yeah it gets pretty warm out here irs my hometown though so I'm use to it I actually missed the heat so much" she laughs a little Jamie nods "Oh tell me about it I can't count the times this happened but I can't complain because both are good" she laughs a little then nods "Yeah it has been so much fun this was actually our first tour but a little break will be nice because we're going to be touring again in a few months and it actually can really take a toll"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#257 Posted : 04 August 2014 11:32:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I think we're gonna head back to the studio and finish our album before we go on anymore tours. It would just be unfair to fans if we kept performing old material and we had nothing new to give them." Jade smiles. "Plus, we're still in the small stages of recording. We're practically starting from scratch again, all Mia's fault." Mia rolls her eyes. "I can't help it. I refuse to put out shit material." She shrugs a little, grinning. "What are you girls up to tonight? Some partying? Some drinking? Possibly some foreign drugs?" She says jokingly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#258 Posted : 04 August 2014 11:41:02(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Jamie laughs a little "Oh a perfectionist we have a few of those in our group don't want to say any names but Naomi and Alex" she laughs a little then Alex looks at her "Hey if people are going to pay for something it should at least be something good" Naomi looks at Mia and pretends to look shocked "Oh no no no we're good girls we're going back to the bus to cuddle with our teddy bears and read our bibles after this" she then laughs a little before Nicole speaks "Well I don't know about them but I'm really going to read my bible and cuddle with this giant teddy bear after this" she hugs Jake a little then smiles Jake laughs a little and hugs her back before Nicole speaks again "Really though I'm just going to meet up with some family and friends and maybe hit up a taco truck it's been too long since I had a good taco" Naomi laughs a little "Yeah Jake doesn't give her the good taco" Nicole looks at Naomi a bit confused at first then realizes what she means "Naomi shut up"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#259 Posted : 08 August 2014 05:05:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
It was near the last day of the tour,and the harlots had already played. Erica was munching on a sub sandwich she had gotten from a shady man in a trenchcoat. She was really in no mood to speak with anyone,but didn't feel up to having to deal with the fallout from denying nichole's request. She gives the door two sharp raps.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#260 Posted : 08 August 2014 06:08:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole was sitting in her bus, laying across the bed that was in there, looking through her phone. Fighting between her and Erica used to just be a thing that happened that she had accepted, but she hated it now - more than anything, she hated arguing with Erica, and she couldn't stand the way that Erica kept trying to fight with her. That was why she wanted Erica to come to her bus so that they could talk about it. It was much more difficult to argue face-to-face than it was when you were apart. When she hears the knock on her door, she jumps up and opens it, giving Erica a small smile. "Hey, come in," she says softly, standing out of the way for her to walk in. Nichole was upset with Erica, yes, but she still loved her. In fact, she probably was more in love with her now, at this point in their relationship, than she ever had been before, which made Nichole being upset with Erica extremely uncomfortable for Nichole.