logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<3839404142>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#781 Posted : 03 October 2014 03:32:42(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
"Oooh,confident daisy." Jayne giggles back, she had no doubt that daisy was probably going to give her the time of her life. Jayne decided to give daisy a little peek at the goods. So she stretched just enough so her half shirt rode up a little,dangerously close to popping over her chest.daisy did wonders for her confidence in her appeal,so she was going to enjoy it." Strawberry and banana! It's my favorite." She says,licking her lips. Which now taste of smoothie and daisy lip gloss.
Inside the car,Jayne smiles when her hand is squeezed. She slowly brings daisy' hand up and rests her cheek on it.it was soft and smooth. Not like a man's hand at all. As soon as daisy asks,the car stops and the driver gruffly informs them they have arrived. She smiles over at daisy," you were asking? I didn't want us to get all sweaty..or mugged." She explains as she leans over into the front seat area to pay the driver. They arrived at the Dakota.jaynes father hated john lennon and bought a place here just because john was killed here. Randy could be very morbid. "Lets go! 5A is us!" Jayne announces.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#782 Posted : 03 October 2014 05:42:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Apologies again, had to have that post work nap my ageing body loves so very much.

When Jayne stretches to give her just a little preview of what to expect, Daisy almost loses her cool a little, reaching out to put her hand on her skin just below her chest on her ribcage. Clearly she was not the only one looking for control in this situation. "You're so warm Jayne. Your skin feels like a dream," she tells her. She could barely keep her cool now. This girl was stunning and Daisy just wanted to kiss her and touch her all over. "It's my favourite now too," she smirks and licks her own lips.
Daisy smiles when her hand touches Jayne's cheek. Her skin felt so soft and beautiful to the touch and Daisy could tell immediately why she had been drawn to this girl. She's glad when the car stops, because her urges are starting to get unbearable. Not only was Jayne stunning, but she was a sweetheart and very adorable into the bargain. It was enough to make Daisy weak in the knees, and that took some doing. "Oh we're here?" she almost states with a question that was filled with relief. As she climbs out the cab, she turns to Jayne and smiles, grabbing her hand again. "Then let's waste no time," she giggles. "Lead the way, Ms Wriggle," she smirks, now ready for what the night would bring.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#783 Posted : 03 October 2014 06:19:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: bask in the glory of naps. Nothing like a good nap...unless it turns to full on sleep. That waking up near 3 am when you meant to wake only 2 hours later can be startling.

Jayne doesn't jump this time when she is touched by daisy. Daisy's was bold little one,and Jayne loved that about her. If daisy wasn't being bold,they may never have gotten further than introductions." You are so sweet daisy,as sweet as you are beautiful." Jayne says softly,looking over daisy's features. " I am glad you are the first woman I will ever...." Jayne gives a little shrug.daisy looked so innocent,it was hard to say things around her. " i need to get some strawberry banana bath wash then." Jayne off handedly says in replY to daisy. Her eyes go wider when she realizes she just put that out there.

It made Jayne very eager,the way daisy would look at her.it wasn't just some gross pure lust,like people checking out a girl's butt as she walked past. Lust was there by the buckets,but It didn't feel....dirty. Jayne loved that. When daisy takes her hand,Jayne walks inside. A bit more briskly than usual. She taps the elevator,which thankfully is available and empty. She pulls daisy inside and punches the 5th floor button. As it starts to move,she gives daisy another small kiss.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#784 Posted : 03 October 2014 07:18:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

ooc: That's a good point. There's been a few times when I've slept way past what I meant to and ended up up all night after it.

Daisy smiles when Jayne doesn't flinch at her touch. She was clearly becoming more comfortable around her, which Daisy loved. She would have hated to think that she made someone nervous. "Thank you. You are just precious. Precious and beautiful" Daisy says. She was taken as much by Jayne's personality as she was by her stunning looks. "I'm glad I'll be your first girl too. It makes it special to me," she smiles, squeezing her hand again. When Jayne makes her quip about bath wash, Daisy giggles and covers her mouth. "Well only if you want to drive me crazy," she smirks.

When they get into the elevator and Jayne kisses her again, Daisy smiles into the kiss. She loved that the progression was so natural and that Jayne had gradually come around to the idea. It made her feel more like Jayne really wanted to experience this with her. She drapes her arms over Jayne's shoulders and returns the soft kiss, holding it for a little longer this time. As the elevator starts to go up, she smiles at Jayne. "You're very pretty," she tells her.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#785 Posted : 03 October 2014 11:19:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: those must be the rare nights you sleep.

"maybe i should buy loads of strawberry banana wash so i can just keep you forever. my own little daisy to keep me company and make me giggle." jayne smiles,playing with daisy's hair again. "i do just adore this hair.i..cant resist!" jayne finally takes both of her hands and runs them through daisy's hair. leaning her head back and smiling the entire time." that...means a lot,daisy." jayne says very seriously.its not like converting straight girls was anything new to daisy,but it was nice to know she was special. everything about daisy was just adorable. some people were very transparent with their sweetness,but daisy really seemed sincere with her sweetness.

jayne nearly goes weak in the knees when daisy puts her arms over her shoulders. jayne leans in for their kiss,finally a real one! her arms instinctively go around daisy's waist to pull her close. when the kiss ends,she leans her forehead against daisy's. " daisy,you already got me. you dont need to flatter me any more! but i do appreciate it. you are no slouch yourself,i bet you are the prettiest girl in all of scotland."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#786 Posted : 03 October 2014 21:30:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: The very rare. I normally sleep in evenings if Tequila's at work.

Daisy jokingly raises an eyebrow when Jayne says she's going to buy loads of body wash. "If you need help carting that all home from the store, let me know," she giggles. "My hair? I just let it fall as it may, to be honest. I guess I was blessed." She starts to laugh when she runs both of her hands through her hair, but it felt really nice. "Well it's true. To get to be with someone so sweet and nice on their first is really special," she smiles.

When Jayne kisses her for real and pulls her in closer, Daisy lets her arms cross behind her neck, almost like she was making sure Jayne didn't run away. She presses her lips against Jayne's again, closing her eyes and really savouring the taste and feel of Jayne. "I'm not flattering," she laughs. "I only tell the truth. Haven't you heard that old tale that a Scottish girl's tongue goes blue if she lies?" Daist asks, sticking her tongue out to show it's colour as if to emphasise her point."

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#787 Posted : 04 October 2014 00:05:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ooc: pardon the " daaaawwww" that is probably audible all th way where you are.

" I'll need help paying for it too. That shit is expensive ! " she giggles to daisy.Jayne finally and reluctantly lets go of daisy's hair.she had come to the decision that it looked
Loads better now,than how she wore it on big brother. Totally changed her look. " not matter what happens,it has to be better than my first time with a guy. He was kinds married and kicked me out as soon as we were done...." she giggles mischievously,hinting that Jayne had a much wilder side than she let on.

Holding daisy close enough that their bellies were touching,was thrilling to Jayne. Daisy's arms ensuring their closeness...if Jayne didn't want her before,she certainly wanted daisy now.she moved her hands slightly lower on daisy's waist,just where back starts to become butt. " honestly,daisy..." Jayne starts to laugh, " outside of trainspotting,loch Ness,and kilts,everything about Scotland is news to me.". This doesn't stop Jayne from inspecting daisy's tongue with squinted eyes. She gives the exposed tongue a little kiss as the elevator dings. "Here!"'she says excitedly.
Outside the elevator she opens the door to the apartment. Clearly a trusting soul as she left it unlocked in new York city. The apartment is cozy with loads of vintage movie posters on the wall.lots of dark wood and brown leather furniture. " dont you just wanna make people offers they can't refuse in here?" She giggles,taking off her shoes and losing quite a bit of height becAuse of it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#788 Posted : 05 October 2014 03:14:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

ooc: Haha thanks :P

Daisy giggles and shoves Jayne playfully. "Right, deal. You taste like strawberries and I'll pay for it," she jokes before listening with interest to Jayne's story about her first time with a man. "Jesus, that's insane. Did you....know...he was married? My first time with a guy was on live TV. Not much better," she laughs.

She could see in the way that Jayne looked in her eyes when they were so close, as well as feeling it in her breathing, which was much faster and heavier than it had been before. Daisy put that down to their closeness, and that excited her a lot. "Give it a squeeze if you want," she offers when Jayne's hands get closer to her butt. Daisy punctuates this with a little wiggle. "I think apart from those things we are basically just haggis anyway," she giggles, smirking at Jayne when she kisses her tongue. "Something tells me you're gonna fall in love with my tongue before the night's out," Daisy purrs, stroking Jayne's cheek softly. When the elevator stops and they head into the apartment, she feels excited. This was really about to happen. "Wow.......sweet place!" she calls. The apartment made Jayne seem like one of the coolest people Daisy knew. It was just so smart and reminded her of American TV.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#789 Posted : 05 October 2014 07:18:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne bites her lip and nods her head. " is that bad?" she asks with a giggle. " he kinda told me he would leave her for me,if i just did one thing...." jayne rolls her eyes at her own stupidty. in retropect,it was probably the stupidest thing she had ever done. "it worked out in the end though..erich stole his uninsured boat and sank it in biscayne bay." she adds with a laugh. she and erich werent close at all,but they occasionally would cross paths when needed. "chris was your first?!" jayne asks,genuinely surprised. she had no idea she had witnessed such an event on tv before. "well...he seemed sweet and you did look to enjoy yourself." jayne had wondered how people could just...do it on tv,but when the mood takes you....

jayne gives a little nod at the ok to squeeze daisy tush.she gingerly slides her hands down until they are fully resting on her butt." oh my god,daisy. your ass is amazing!" jayne almost whispers,as if its a great secret and someone could take it away at any time. she then squeezes a little more forcefully and kisses daisy's neck. she was fully into this making out with girls thing now. "like..i never want to touch a man's ass again! is that how mine feels?!" jayne asks,thoroughly amazed at the wonders of another girl's butt. "haggis? i'd totally try that. if today is any indication,i'll try anything once. i have it pictured tasting like sausage in a way." jayne muses over the taste of haggis. organ based food and sex...there was no end to the fun to be had with daisy. when daisy mentions her tongue. jayne looks down and smiles. " i think i already am." she says,slightly breathy. she had had plenty of time to imagine what that felt like...lower on her person. inside the apartment jayne looks around and nods. this was the perfect venue for them. this time,she did lock the door though. steal her stuff,but dont walk in on her going at it. "its my father's. he has never lived in it,just decorated it. i stay here when i have to come to new york to handle his business. drink or anything? "she offers.she wanted nothing more than to feel daisy's skin,but didnt want to be a bad host.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#790 Posted : 05 October 2014 07:50:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Daisy giggles at Jayne's story. "Such a typical man promise," she says, waving her hand dismissively. "You're such a bad girl, Jayne! Not that I can say much, really. I did sleep with Mariko on TV when she had a girlfriend. God, is it just me or do I sleep with a lot of people on TV? Just point a camera at me and suddenly I'm like princess slut," she chuckles. "Yeah Chris was the first guy I ever did anything with. And good for Erich. He seems like the sort of friend I would want around if I ever needed vengeance," Daisy cackles.

When Jayne hesitates for a second and then squeezes her ass eventually, Daisy smiles at her coyly. She loved the feeling of a girl grabbing her like that. It was like they were showing just how much they wanted her. "Thank you," she smirks. "It's my least favourite of my features, so it bodes well for me that you like my ass so much when there's so much better to come," she winks. Daisy reaches down eventually and gives Jayne's butt quite a squeeze in return. She closed her eyes as she felt how pert and amazing Jayne felt against her hands. "Just perfect," she smiles at her. "That's how yours feels. I agree, men's arses are weird. We girls got the best end of the tush deal," Daisy smiles. She loved this experience. Jayne had been so nervous at first that this seemed supercharged with energy. It was similar to when she had sex with Nova, but on that occasion it was because Daisy had been nervous. "Well there's still plenty of time for me to be even more loving with my tongue," she smiles, moving closer again. "I'm gonna teach you so many new things, Jayne." Daisy kisses her softly again before heading into the apartment. "It's really great," she repeats as she looks around. "A drink? Oh no, I'm fine," she smiles. Daisy was eager to show Jayne the ropes.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#791 Posted : 05 October 2014 08:35:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne makes a little hissing sound as she inhales through her teeth. "oh you arent princess slut. lady in waiting at the most!" jayne teases daisy,bumping her with her hip. " how could you help that everyone on the show had the hots for you? you just ooze adorable." she says,looking over daisy again. in a way,jayne felt daisy sorta got the short end of the stick on big brother. everyone wanted her,but no one wanted to be with her. jayne could see the first part,but not the last part. daisy was like the instant best friend who seemed like she knew you for years.

jayne looks up down at daisy,since she was slightly taller. " really?!" jayne asks in surprise. this butt thing really had her impressed,there was BETTER stuff waiting? then again,daisy's chest pressed against her was quite intriguing as well. "oh daisy!" she gasps when her own butt is grabbed. she closes her eyes and enjoys the tickly feeling of almost a stranger touching her ass,and the desire for it to continue. " unlike you,THAT is my best feature." jayne giggles and gives a wiggle of her own. she accepted she was very slender and boobs were never going to be her strong point,thankfully the backyard came in nicely. "right, you've converted me. i dont want to see another hank hill looking man ass. i want the curvy and squeezy girl butt. " she moves her hips slightly so that daisy's hands move with them. "no drink...straight to the..?" jayne asks,looking down at daisy's legs and back to her face. she takes a deep breath and takes daisy's hand to pull her towards the bed room. she was more than ready to share this moment with daisy. " teach me." she says seductively. she wasnt sure before,but now she HAD to see where this was going to go.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#792 Posted : 05 October 2014 08:58:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I think I was just a little bit slutty," Daisy laughs. "There was Christopher, Nova and Mariko. And then Vara was on the cards as well before she and Mariko became an official thing," she giggles loudly. She wasn't ashamed of what she did on Big Brother, but she tried not to look too proud of it either. "Awww thanks. I guess I was just like catnip in there to them all. It was kinda nice to be desired a lot," Daisy smiles, although she did always wonder why she was always alone in the end.

When Jayne looks at her, Daisy smiles and gives her another little squeeze. "Oh definitely. Other parts of me are so cute you'll wanna just kiss them and love them over and over," she says seductively. Daisy was ready to go all out now and Jayne's reaction to her squeezing her butt made her grin, especially when she closed her eyes. "You like that?" she asks. "I love it. But I bet other parts of you are just as perfect," she smiles. She couldn't wait to see what Jayne was hiding under those clothes. She was quite sure she would find it totally irresistible. It was going to be a long but fun night for sure. She smiles when Jayne says she doesn't want to touch a man arse again. "Mission accomplished," Daisy jokes, before nodding when Jayne asks if they should go straight to the bedroom. She seductively looks her up and down, hiding nothing now. She allows Jayne to hold her hand and lead her to the bedroom. It was an incredible turn on to have a straight girl pull her into the room. When she's asked to teach Jayne, Daisy smiles at her and nods. She guessed it would be best to show Jayne what she would be dealing with, so Daisy started to unbutton the front of her dress, never breaking eye contact. When she's opened four buttons, she lets the front fall open a little to show off her bra and her navel and looks at Jayne. "You wanna help me....?" she smirks, putting her hands behind her back.

Edited by user 05 October 2014 09:44:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#793 Posted : 06 October 2014 13:36:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry lay on his hotel room bed watching TV, he was waiting for his friend Billy to come by so they can hang out. They've been really cool lately and getting closer then ever. Jerry liked that him and Billy spoke every day and hung out often, especially considering some of the drama going on in the Stat Nerds. The boys were scheduled to launch their new single early the same day and head a busy day ahead but for some reason, Jerry and Billy always made time for each other. Jerry sat back and relaxed in boxers and white tee shirt.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#794 Posted : 06 October 2014 13:59:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy knocks on Jerry's door, looking rather cool and casual in his jeans and fitted black shirt. His quiff is a little bit messed up from the wind outside but the ruffled hair suits the informal look he is going for tonight anyway. Jerry and Billy have been seeing a lot of each other and as much as he loves his company, Billy always feels on edge when he goes to visit him. While Billy is openly bisexual, a lot of people are starting to believe that Jerry is too and he feels guilty that his presence causes Jerry to be painted in a certain light too. Sexuality is a big deal for many people and he'd hate for Jerry to feel pressured or upset because of what some people are trying to suggest about him. He knocks on the door and waits for Jerry to open it.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#795 Posted : 07 October 2014 02:07:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry hears Billy knock at the door and get gets up and answers. He smiles looking at Billy "Wassssuo puuuusssssy!" He opens the door for Billy to walk in. He was happy to see him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#796 Posted : 07 October 2014 02:48:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy walks in and holds a hand up, pretending to be disgusting by Jerry's choice of words. "I'm fine, thank you. Please don't use that sort of language around me again. The words that come out of your mouth are absolutely vile." Billy then laughs and throws his arms around Jerry, giving him a hug and patting his back. "Good to see you again, cunt face!"
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#797 Posted : 07 October 2014 12:44:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry grins grabbing Billy's arms as if he's taking control "Watch that attitude!" Jerry is joking around over course as he closes the door when Billy comes in. Jerry walks over to where the bed area is. "Just gonna put on some pants, don't wanna turn you on" Jerry starts laughing once more pulling pants out of the drawers and sitting on the bed to pull them on. "You got any smoke? I haven't had a smoke all day."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#798 Posted : 07 October 2014 13:07:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy laughs when Jerry grabs onto his arms "I'm only here five minutes and you're already all over me. Can't blame you though. People just can't seem to keep their hands off of me!" Billy winks and adjusts his hair, trying to fix it into the perfect quiff he had styled it into before the wind ruined it. "Parade around in your boxers if you want. I'm not caring," he says while winking at Jerry, obviously checking him out. "Ah, only got enough for one. Thought you'd have a supply." He laughs and empties his pockets for Jerry. "Make sure you give me a few drags too." Billy sits next to him on the bed and puts an arm around him. "So how's life been treating you today?"
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#799 Posted : 07 October 2014 13:18:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry grins staying in his underwear "Fuck it then! And relax, sometimes you get outta hand and I have to show you whos boss!" Jerry grins taking it and lighting it up "You can have some, we can make it last. But I'm a big smoker haha" Jerry then continues "Life is the sale ole shit. Just drama with these guys. They are like little girls I swear. I just rather chill out and get high and let them bitch at eachother. Still love em though" Jerry takes a drag and exhales "What about you?" Jerry sat then as Billy has his arm around him
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#800 Posted : 07 October 2014 13:30:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy smirks as Jerry decides to remain in his underwear. "Wise choice. You've got a nice bulge going on down there. Not that I've been looking," he laughs. "Oh please, you're boss? I think you'll find that nobody dominates me. The only time I let someone tell me what to do is if I'm extremely horny and feel like becoming someone's bitch in bed." Billy winks, obviously not joking about that statement. He has no shame whatsoever so tends to be very upfront about everything. "No offense but the rest of your band are pricks. I wouldn't worry about them." He rubs Jerry's shoulder reassuringly. "Me? Been chilling, getting high....wanking. Taking it easy and trying to lower my stress levels. When I get stressed, people are murdered." He continues to rub Jerry's shoulder and soon his hand wonders down the side of Jerry's arm.
UserPostedImage