logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4142434445>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#841 Posted : 09 March 2015 08:33:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I understand. Most of my music didn't sound like everything else on the radio so I was afraid too." She said jokingly, while laughing. When he calls her beautiful, she smiles at him. "Oh, a new nickname for me now? I like it." Nova nodded at him when he says he must have his Nova fix. "I agree. Can't go too long without a little Nova in your life. But I'm sure we'll be able to keep that from happening, at least for the time being." She then finishes the last of her drink. "Round two."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline GirlSpice  
#842 Posted : 09 March 2015 08:53:32(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
"Then I came along, produced some good shit and everything was a-okay, right?" Jared jokes with her. "It's a good one, ain't it? Feels good comin' up with them instead of being on the receiving end," he nods with a little smile. "Sh, don't get too used to it, must be the whisky talking." While Jared was more than interested in Nova, he liked to play it cool rather than desperately throw himself at just any girl he found attractive. He had a playful nature to him which seemed to compliment Nova's personality thus far. "It gets lonely, Tiff. You're not allowed to leave me for too long," Scar responds, mustering up his best sad face before he chuckles. "Round two it is," he responds as he rises to his feet, grabbing their glasses and returning to the bar.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#843 Posted : 09 March 2015 09:44:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Exactly. You're like a hero, you know." She laughs. "No, it's not the whiskey, not yet. Seeing how the two of them got along so well made it seem like they had been friends forever. She was comfortable around him and she could tell he felt the same. Now it was all a matter of how they would go about their feelings. She wasn't shy but she enjoyed the game they were playing with each other. "Awww. Well, you can always stalk me...or call?" She smirked and then watched as he walked to the bar. She didn't even take her gaze off of him, just slipped into a daydream without even really knowing it.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline GirlSpice  
#844 Posted : 11 March 2015 06:34:31(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"A hero? That's kind. I would have just settled for handsome music wizard, but eh, whatever you say, Tiff," Jared smirks. "Yeah, I can handle my drink more than I let on. Liver of steel, me. I just felt like stating the truth," he nods, starting to make it clear that he found Nova beautiful, as if his playful flirting with her recently hadn't already been more than enough of a sign. "Call? Hmm... see, I prefer to see you in person, like now. I'm old fashioned like that. Stalking is a good option though," he chuckles. After Jared returns with their drinks, he sits back down and takes a sip of his, "Ah, I never asked. Are you going to the Chaos Awards?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#845 Posted : 11 March 2015 07:52:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Again with all the compliments, sheesh. You would think I was important or something." Nova laughs and then takes her glass as he sits back down beside her. The sort of playful mood between the two made their conversation a lot more fun, since both knew what was going on. There wasn't much of a wall up between them as far as she could see. "I am. I even managed to get myself a proper dress this time. I know the internet world will go crazy. Are you? Before you answer I'll answer for you, yes. And I'll even ease the pain of such big, over the top theatrics with the pleasure of my company."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#846 Posted : 12 March 2015 07:03:45(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Would I be here if you weren't important? Fuck hanging out with unimportant people," Jared smiles, before taking his glass back up to his lips and taking a drink. "A dress? Hmm, sounds like you're going all out, dunno if I can top that." He raises his eyebrows at her response, it was refreshing for Scar to talk to a woman who he didn't have to chase so much and was open about her feelings, it was one of the reasons why he found Nova so intriguing. "I was gonna say yes anyway, but I don't think I have a choice now... which is just fine with me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#847 Posted : 12 March 2015 14:50:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I don't know. Sometimes men do stupid things...for girls they like." She winked at him and then laughed, finishing her drink. Since she didn't have to worry about how she'd act around Jared if she happened to get a little tipsy, she didn't mind downing them like a pro. "Good, because you don't. I'll make sure to wear something that will, at the least, make you keep your eyes on me all night." She giggled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#848 Posted : 14 March 2015 03:57:27(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"I never do stupid things, that's the smartass in me talking, but it's still true," Jared responds, smiling at her. While Scar was an incredibly laidback guy, he had been nervous about this date with Nova in case things didn't go the way he hoped. He assumed the nerves meant he really liked her, and he did. Luckily, she was just as forward and confident as he last remembered when he met her in person, so those worries soon went. He laughs at her comment and nods his head, "Trying to get my attention all night, eh? I like that." He takes a sip of his whisky and places it back onto the table while he smirks, "I'll look forward to having the hottest date at the awards."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#849 Posted : 14 March 2015 04:35:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I tend to do a lot of stupid things, it's in my nature. But I usually have fun after I do those stupid things so win-win." If anything, Nova loved how confident Jared came off to her. She could tell there was a tiny bit of nerves but for the most part, he had been open with her and honest. Those were two things she valued the most in people. "Well, that's what I like to do when I'm around an incredibly attractive man. I like to...use my assets to get their attention." She laughed a little. "I'm excited now. I mean I was before about going but now..I have an even bigger reason to be excited." Once she sets her glass back on the table, she leans on her hand as it rested on the side of her face. "So, what are your plans for later?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#850 Posted : 14 March 2015 04:46:50(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Well, I guess you can't learn without doing stupid things first. You always make sure to have a laugh though, that's important, it's what I like about you." He raises his eyebrows once again and laughs once Nova calls him attractive, he was confident in his looks, but to hear it from her was completely different. "A woman after my own heart, while using her assets too, damn," he smirks. He looks at the watch on his wrist in response to her question and shrugs, "Nothin' really, having some downtime for a change. Why? You got a wicked plan up your non-existent sleeve?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#851 Posted : 14 March 2015 04:51:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"It's important to not take everything too seriously these days. You might go mad." She hoped that she wasn't being too forward or anything but when she liked someone, it was hard for her to play coy sometimes. Nova sat up and then thought for a second. "I don't think I have anything planned myself. Maybe we should find something to occupy the both of us. What do you like to do when you're not in your evil lab, creating life-changing records?" She chuckled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#852 Posted : 14 March 2015 05:00:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

"Smart girl, I like that mentality," Scar nods in agreement. Despite making sure to act a gentleman as always, Jared was loving Nova's forwardness and felt incredibly lucky to have such an attractive girl appear just as into him as he was with her. "Er. Gym, music, sleep, repeat. I'm a boring bastard to tell you the truth," Jared laughs. "Actually, don't tell anyone, but I like to cook. Being single does that to you, no woman to do it and all," he jokes. "When we're ready to head off, you can come hang back at mine and I can make us something if you fancy it?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#853 Posted : 14 March 2015 05:10:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh, gym obsessed? Maybe I can see what all your hard work has done." Nova shook her head, smiling. "A man cooking is easily the most amazing thing ever. I can't cook really, but I can make some good tea. I'm quite known for my delicious tea." She laughed. "But I usually order out or just have my mum make me dinner. It's horrible, I know, but I just never got her cooking genes. That sounds nice. Plus, I am kind of hungry anyway. I'm ready to go whenever you are though."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#854 Posted : 18 March 2015 07:41:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Ohhhh god, that were bloody lovely," Kai says with a huge sigh of satisfaction and a smile on his face. Putting his knife and fork down on the plate, he smiles at Honor and takes a drink of his beer. "I knew there were some good reasons to come back to England. Steak was one," he says with a little laugh. The two were sat in a quiet and very old but beautiful restaurant in York, England, just a few miles north of Kai's home town, Sheffield. It was a lovely old city with beautiful buildings and plenty of things to see, and Kai wanted Honor to see it while they were here. He was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a button up shirt that was open at the neck. For Kai, this was quite a dressed up look compared to normal, as if he thought of this as a special day for them.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#855 Posted : 18 March 2015 07:51:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor smiled at him as she finished her dinner, taking a sip of her wine. "It was so good, Kai. I guess I have to give it to you, you do know where to go for dinner." Honor and Kai had been spending some time away from home and visiting Kai's hometown. It was the first time Honor had been back since after her life changing news, but she was glad they were able to make it back there and for a happy occasion. Honor had gotten back into modeling, Kai was back making music, everything was great. "I can't wait for desert."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#856 Posted : 18 March 2015 07:58:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Kai smiles at her and reaches out to gently touch her hand. "Glad you enjoyed it, love," he smiles at her. "I guess I just can't help it. I might be a skinny bastard, but I do love me food," he grins as he takes another drink. It was nice to be able to be somewhere so small and quiet with Honor for a change. Most of the people here didn't know them, and it was a long way from the busy life they led in LA. Given all of the stress they had dealt with when Honor found out she was ill, they were both glad to have the chance to be able to relax for once. Most importantly, they were able to do it together. "Me an all," he smirks. "What dessert are you having?" he asks as he strokes the back of her hand gently with his thumb. "And what do you think of York so far?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#857 Posted : 18 March 2015 08:14:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I don't know, whatever has chocolate in it." She grinned. York was definitely different from LA but it was a nice different. Honor didn't mind getting away from the busy traffic at times and with Kai, it was always a guaranteed good time. "It's nice, I love it. It's not as bad as Billy said it would be." She giggled a little. "Or as bad as it said on Google. I haven't gotten mugged yet so...that's a start." She said jokingly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#858 Posted : 18 March 2015 08:26:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#859 Posted : 18 March 2015 08:28:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"That's how they get you, pal. Everything here has chocolate in it. That's why I moved to LA. at least over there you lot know how to stay skinny," he adds with a wink. When she talks about what Billy said, Kai laughs and shakes his head. "Yeah I don't think Billy were talking about York. It's too nice here for any of that. He were probably talking Sheffield. Even im surprised you've not been mugged there yet," Kai laughs, clearly joking. "After this we can go down the canal if you want for a walk. It's well lovely down there," he says, looking a little nervous somehow. This was an important day for him, not least because he was letting Honor see his part of the world, and he wanted her to like it.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#860 Posted : 18 March 2015 08:56:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh yeah, that place. I wanna go there too." She smirked. Whenever someone said something was too terrible or scary, Honor always wanted to check things out for herself. "Sure, we can do whatever you like." She smiled and finished up her food, pushing the plate back and sighing. "Are you okay? You look like you've discovered you're a father." She laughed a little, rubbing her thumb in the palm of his hand.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage