logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 08 December 2010 12:19:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Hannah Beth Merjos was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico on October 30, 1987 to Hector and Laura Merjos. When she was 5, she moved to Texas with her father then to California. She has always been interested in music, learning to play different instruments like the piano, guitar, flute, and even drums. She started out in the business back in 2008 releasing her debut album Flashback on Hot Eye Records. The album reached #11 in the world and sold over a million copies. In 2009, she left the business to take care of her dad who had been getting sick. Hannah was described as distant and antisocial. She eventually stopped talking to most of her friends and focused on her father getting better, but sadly he never did. In November of 2009, Hannah’s father, Hector Merjos, passed away due to a heart attack.

Hannah stayed out of the spotlight for 2 years until she decided to make her comeback last year. She quickly got back to work working on her second album, Tough and Tender which has sold over 3 million copies worldwide. She released 5 singles from the album, all of which went gold selling over 500,000 copies. She is currently working on her 3rd album which is set to be released in December. The album, Identity was finally released as a two disc album featuring over 20 songs from the singer. It went on to debut at #1, becoming her first album to do so. It has since become her most successful album to date, selling over 5 million copies total. She recently signed with Monk On Fire Music. Due to them closing down, she has since signed a new contract with Studio60 Records. She is now working on a new album and has released the first single, 'Sunset' and announced a new single in August titled, 'Northern Lights'

NEWS

-Hannah announces new single "Who Do You Think You Are?" to be released June 22nd, 2015.

BLOG

12/7/10 - Hey guys! So its been forever since you've last seen me right? Well its been a rough couple of months for me and needed some time to deal with it but i missed my number one passion: music :-). Im currently working on my second album and will be soon releasing my first single but until then i just ask all my fans to continue this crazy ride with me to stardom. <3 HB

12/10/10 - Finished my first single off of my new album. Sounds amazing if i must say so ;-). I encourage everyone to give it a listen. Plenty more singles to come! HB

1/10/11 - Hey everyone! So thanks for making my song, 'Catch Your Eye' #7 on the top 20. You have no idea how much that means to me. Im working on the 3rd single off of my album, which i will reveal later. The single is called, "Thinking of You" so make sure you watch out for that. Also wanted to say Happy New Years to everyone even though im way late lol. Well that's all for now, <3 HB

1/21/11 - Hey once again its me! Lol. So i just released some album info for my new album coming out. I must say it was a pleasure working with my producers and my brother on this album. Also Mr. Tim Jensen for helping me become a better writer :) I listened to it and made sure it was awesome and i must say it is! I hope everyone enjoys it and goes to get a copy. I worked really hard to make sure it's a great album. So with that said i will definitely talk to you guys later. Love you all, HB<3

2/2/11 - So amazing weeks for me. First of all 'Thinking of You' and 'A Fathers Love' both #7 on the Top 20, amazing! Second, im gonna be on the Voice of Me Tour with Radio Vine, Ready to Party Scholars, and Michelle Green! Im so happy right now. I also released a new single thats gonna be a bonus track for my album called, "When I'm Dead." My album will be released in less than 2 weeks. It's just so amazing and i can't explain it any other way. I also have one of the most amazing brother ever who decided to buy me a puppy. :] I named him Bubbles. Hes so adorable! Well im off to write some more and finish these bonus tracks. Love you all, HB<3

Tour Dates

Awards

'Most Attractive Female' Birdie Award
Best Single 'Animal' Chaos Awards [4]

Discography

Albums

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Singles

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

#1's

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Edited by user 17 June 2015 05:10:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Taylr  
#2 Posted : 08 December 2010 17:51:03(UTC)
Taylr

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Taylor: Great to have you back. :D
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 08 December 2010 22:14:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah: Thanks Taylor :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 09 December 2010 04:07:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8666 time(s) in 2718 post(s)
Joe Dayton: Ur pretty. Anxious
Offline Taylr  
#5 Posted : 09 December 2010 05:10:02(UTC)
Taylr

Man

C4AJoh wrote:

Taylor: Hey, hey, hey... She's mine. :P
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 09 December 2010 05:12:21(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Taylr wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

Taylor: Hey, hey, hey... She's mine. :P

Joe: hehe, looks like I'm stepping on someone's toes. Just because she's dating someone, It doesn't stop her from being very pretty. You've got nothing to worry about though, I don't have much luck with girls anyway.

Edited by user 09 December 2010 05:20:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Taylr  
#7 Posted : 09 December 2010 05:23:57(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Taylor: I was just teasing :P
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 09 December 2010 05:25:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Taylr wrote:
Taylor: I was just teasing :P

Joe: I'll believe ya ;)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 09 December 2010 06:53:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah: Haha thanks Joe :).
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr  
#10 Posted : 09 December 2010 07:59:04(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Taylor: Anyway, if you still need a producer for an album I'll be happy to help again. :D
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 09 December 2010 08:00:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah: That would be helpful.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr  
#12 Posted : 09 December 2010 08:07:06(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Taylor: Good good. :D xx
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 11 December 2010 10:52:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UPDATE!

First single from HB's new album called 'Catch Your Eye' released today!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 23 December 2010 01:23:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UPDATE!

Second Single entitled 'Dangerous' off of Hannah's album has been released!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 13 January 2011 13:08:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UPDATE!

Third Single off of Hannah's album was released. Her album is set to be released in February and it's titled, "Tough and Tender"

UserPostedImage

Hannah Beth: My album will be released on Valentines Day, February 14, 2011. Im super excited and hope it does well. The album is basically a 2 sided story, hence the name Tough and Tender. There is a tender side including songs like, 'Thinking Of You' and 'A Fathers Love' which will be released tomorrow, and a tough side with songs like, 'Catch Your Eye' and 'Dangerous'. I am also in the process of making videos for 'Dangerous' and 'Thinking of You' and they will be released soon as well.

UserPostedImage

Hannah talks about her singles and their meanings.

Hannah Beth: 'Thinking of You' and 'A Fathers Love' were songs i written about my father after he died. They are connected to each other. 'A Fathers Love' is part 1 where it's about all the things that happened before he died and my days with him and 'Thinking of You' is part 2 where it's about my life without him. I admit it was tough writing these songs without having to go back through all the memories i have of him but i think he would be proud of the songs and hopefully they both do very successfully and my album as well.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#16 Posted : 14 January 2011 22:16:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Edward Barát: I like the double sided idea of this. I think I'll be looking forward to the tough side a little bit more though. Good Luck.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#17 Posted : 15 January 2011 12:56:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah: Thanks Edward :D That really means alot to me.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 21 January 2011 12:46:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

25 More Days Until 'Tough and Tender' is available!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Ronny Rocken  
#19 Posted : 21 January 2011 17:29:23(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Ronny: I hoped to catch more about your style and such on your website. But I guess I'll have to buy the albums for that. But good luck with the new album. We'll be waiting for it.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 21 January 2011 21:21:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Thanks :)

OOC: i made another thread for it. i didnt know if i should put it on here or another thread..lol
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage