logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#21 Posted : 21 January 2011 22:10:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
24 More Days Until 'Tough and Tender' is available!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Ronny Rocken  
#22 Posted : 21 January 2011 22:27:38(UTC)
Ronny Rocken

Groups: Registered

Ronny: It's just like before Christmas now!

ooc: did you have another thread for it? Maybe a link in the first post, entitled Information or something could work?
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#23 Posted : 22 January 2011 07:18:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Ahh gotcha lol.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#24 Posted : 22 January 2011 07:35:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#25 Posted : 31 January 2011 05:53:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

15 More Days Until 'Tough and Tender' is available!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#26 Posted : 31 January 2011 05:58:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Michelle: So happy your going to be joining me on tour !
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#27 Posted : 31 January 2011 06:13:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Me too! I can't wait ^_^.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 31 January 2011 10:14:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Just Released! Another single from Hannah's album. This single will be featured as a bonus track.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#29 Posted : 01 February 2011 07:53:16(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
" Cant wait to see you on tour darling!"
- Radio Vine
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#30 Posted : 01 February 2011 09:21:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Im counting the days! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#31 Posted : 03 February 2011 07:28:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

2/2/11 - So amazing weeks for me. First of all 'Thinking of You' and 'A Fathers Love' both #7 on the Top 20, amazing! Second, im gonna be on the Voice of Me Tour with Radio Vine, Ready to Party Scholars, and Michelle Green! Im so happy right now. I also released a new single thats gonna be a bonus track for my album called, "When I'm Dead." My album will be released in less than 2 weeks. It's just so amazing and i can't explain it any other way. I also have one of the most amazing brother ever who decided to buy me a puppy. :] I named her Bubbles. Shes so adorable! Well im off to write some more and finish these bonus tracks. Love you all, HB<3

Edited by user 28 March 2011 05:39:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#32 Posted : 03 February 2011 07:31:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8669 time(s) in 2719 post(s)
AJ (G2L): Awwww, I want a brother like yours. All my brother ever does is hit on my friends lol. Looking forward to the album. x
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#33 Posted : 03 February 2011 07:43:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Lol. Mines makes time for that too. And thanks very much :]
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#34 Posted : 07 February 2011 10:52:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

2/6/11 - Had a wonderful day with Brandon! He's such an amazing guy. Im even more excited for tomorrow night. So much is going on and its happening fast. Im trying to just stop and savor the moment. Going on tour starting next week. I feel so blessed and happy. And to make things better, just got news my brother is flying out here to visit me while he's on break! :] Time for some craziness. See you all later, HB<3

Voice of Me Tour Dates!

(U.S Leg)
2/14 Key Arena, Seattle, Washington
2/16 Xcel Energy Centre, Minnesota
2/18 Soldier Field, Chicago
2/20 New Meadowlands Stadium, New Jersey
2/22 Jobing.com Arena, Arizona
2/24 Honda Centre, Anaheim, California
2/25 Staples Centre, Los Angeles, California
2/27 Pepsi Centre, Colorado
3/1 Energy Solutions Arena, Utah
3/3 American Airlines Centre, Texas
3/5 Xcel Energy Centre, Minnesota
3/7 Fargodome, North Dakota
3/9 Qwest Centre, Nebraska
3/11 Intrust Bank Arena, Kansas
3/12 Olympia Dome, Iowa
3/13 Saratoga Performing Arts Center, New York City
3/14 Blossom Music Center, Ohio
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#35 Posted : 14 February 2011 09:28:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

2/13/11 - Last night was amazing! Album release party went better than i planned. I had some of my idols come like Angel le Fierce, and Stephanie Ortiz. Angel said she was a fan of me! :D. Lol anyway i also had an amazing time with my best friend, Alicia, my brother and Brandon. I'll be starting my touring tomorrow and i'm even gonna perform at the Hall of Fame Music Awards! My album comes out tomorrow and i'm just so excited. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day, Love HB<3
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#36 Posted : 14 February 2011 23:31:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8669 time(s) in 2719 post(s)
Brandon: Happy Valentine's Day Hannah, Oh yeah I was sneaky, I left a card in your suitcase. Good luck with the tour and the album, missing you already. XxXxXx
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#37 Posted : 15 February 2011 07:03:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Thanks :] I had time to read it on the plane. I love it and i miss you too. Im counting down the days before i come back.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#38 Posted : 16 February 2011 10:34:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

2/15/11 - First Day of touring was awesome! I had no idea so many people liked my music and knew the lyrics! I have some kick-ass fans. Heading to the next destination which is Minnesota. I hope the rest of my shows go just like or even better than the first one. Well i have to go now but i'll be sure to keep you guys updated on how everything is going. Love you guys so much, HB<3

Here's a sneak peek of one of my performances! ;]

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline MATTT  
#39 Posted : 16 February 2011 13:58:39(UTC)
MATTT

Man

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 99 post(s)
Do you need any support for your tour?

-Dan Richerds
MY ARTISTS

hindsight.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#40 Posted : 16 February 2011 21:24:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Oh its not MY tour lol. Im a supporting artist for Michelle Green :]
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage