logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#61 Posted : 04 April 2011 06:11:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
2/18/11 - 'Como La Flor' is doing amazing! Almost 2 million copies sold already. Back to touring in a few more weeks. I'm gonna miss the craziness and clamness of home. I haven't been able to spend time with many loved ones so maybe i'll see them after touring, who knows? Como La Flor video is underneath this blog so i'll shut up and let you guys enjoy :]. Love you guys, HB<3

The video starts out with Hannah walking through a flower field and smelling some of the flowers. She starts to sing and act like she's running away from the camera and then picks up a dandelion, blowing the petals into the camera. Next, Hannah is wearing a short skirt and a t shirt that says 'Baile' while dancing in the field with 4 other girls. The scene changes to Hannah dancing with a group of people in a barn and she is on stage. She's wearing a red dress and her hair is curly with a rose in her hair. She's dancing with a guy along with 3 other girls and guys. The crowd joins in dancing as she makes her way down from the stage. She then starts to dance with the crowd together doing the Sardana. The crowd separates and then she starts dancing with the guy from the stage again. As she sings the last line of the song, rose petals start to fall from the ceiling and into the crowd. Hannah then blows a kiss to the camera and goes back to dancing with the crowd again.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#62 Posted : 08 April 2011 09:51:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

4/7/11 - Went to the beach with my brother and had lots of fun. Releasing another single from my soon to be album :) 'Dreaming of You' is the second song i covered from Selena. Back on tour in less than 10 days and im also going to Japan to perform a charity concert. I love their rice balls! Lol. It's been a great couple of weeks and i promise to talk to my fans when i get the chance. Love you guys, HB<3
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#63 Posted : 08 April 2011 10:49:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah's latest single 'Dreaming of You', a cover of the original by Selena, has been released. The song has sort of a R&B feel to it mixed with Pop.

"It was a honor to cover the song. I listened to it alot when i was growing up and always sung along to it so I hope to make this song sound a little like the original but with my own personality into it."

She also says recording it wasn't easy.

"I couldn't just waltz in there and sing a love song you know? I had to visualize someone i love and almost pretend as if they were standing in front of me and i was pleading my love to them. It sounds really silly but it worked so i'm glad." (Smiles then laughs)

Hannah says she will be shooting the video for it shortly.

"I definitely want the song and video to go hand in hand. Since the song never really had a video, i'd say it's up to me to perceive the song through the video. I think it will be fun."

UserPostedImage

Lyrics

(Verse 1)
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too

(Chorus)
'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

(Verse 2)
Wonder if you ever see me (See me) and I wonder if you
Know I'm there (Am I there, Am I?)
If you looked in my eyes would you see what's inside
Would you even care
I just wanna hold you close but so far
All I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day and the courage to say
How much I love you (Yes I do)

(Chorus)
I'll dreaming of you tonight

(BRIDGE)
Ahh-Ahh
(Corazon)I can't stop dreaming of you
(No puedo dejar de pensar en ti) I can't stop dreaming
(Como te necesito.) I can't stop dreaming of you
Mi amor, como te'extrano.

I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe that
You came up to me and said
"I love you"
I love you too

(Chorus)
Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
'Til tomorrow and for all of my life
And there's nowhere in the world l'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly
I'll be dreaming dreaming (With You tonight )
Till Tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world i'd rather be (Rather be)
Then here in my room Dreaming of you (I'll be dreaming)

Dreaming of you tonight
(Endlessly)
And I'll be holding you tight
('Till tomorrow)
Dreaming with you tonight!
(Endlessly)
(Endlessly)
(Endlessly)
(Dreaming)

(CHORUS OUT)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 20 April 2011 09:08:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

4/19/11 - So some weird things have been happening to me. First of all i keep getting these weird phone calls where nobody ever answers and they always hang up and call back. Its kinda creepy. Then, i'm always feeling like someone is seriously watching me. I'm like paranoid you guys lol. I've been watching too man horror movies. Anyway, touring is going great. Meeting alot of my fans out here one on one and its so adorable how much they like me :). Few more days until the IMA's and i'll be home for like a couple of hours but it'll be a blast. Love you guys, HB<3
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline bdylan88  
#65 Posted : 21 April 2011 10:48:15(UTC)
bdylan88

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
" I see you and I know you are there. I wanna play. Such an innocent face for a WHORE!."
UserPostedImage
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#66 Posted : 21 April 2011 11:12:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Excuse me??
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline chopper1156  
#67 Posted : 21 April 2011 12:58:27(UTC)
chopper1156

Man

Connor:Gunna die when you get back home by the Purger, just a guess, buy a gun
Old Successes

The Rebels
Iron Hammer
Till Death Do Us Part

Now-Act Of God-New Wave of American Heavy Metal/Nu-Metal

Sounds like-Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Godsmack, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, and Ozzy.

Signed to-Monk on Fire Music

Jason Wilson
Connor McWilliams
Geo
Sebastian
Alex Walkman

Nominated for Best Band at the 21st IMAS/Birdies
Offline bdylan88  
#68 Posted : 21 April 2011 22:50:58(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
RoseJapanFan wrote:
Hannah Beth: Excuse me??

Tick Tock Hannah...Tick Tock...
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline Laurelles1  
#69 Posted : 21 April 2011 22:59:44(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: This guy's back? Seriously?
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr  
#70 Posted : 22 April 2011 04:45:12(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Taylor: Fuck's sake! The Purger again? The guy's a pussy anyway, don't worry about him.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#71 Posted : 25 April 2011 07:49:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

4/24/11 - So had a blast at the IMA's this year with Brandon. My brother chickened out on me this year but he's definitley going next year. Just in case you missed it, here's my performance at the IMA's. Enjoy!, HB<3

The lights start to flash a variety of colors and Hannah sings the words, Como La Floooooor.... The guy playing the drums starts to play his own solo hitting the cymbals over and over again making them sound as if they were crashing. He stops as the crowd starts to cheer and then Como La Flor starts to play. Hannah walks from the backstage wearing a yellow dress with a red rose on the side of her hair. She smiles and some dancers come out, 2 girls and 3 guys. She sings the first verse.

Yo se que tienes un nuevo amor
Sin embargo te deseo lo mejor
Si en mi no encontraste felicidad
Tal vez alguien mas
Te la dara

She grabs one of the male dancer's hands and then yells, Sing! As she sings the chorus, her and the dancers start to dance with each other. They start to dance the Sevillana, which is colorful and exciting style of song and dance. The girls are all wearing black and red"farales" which are flemnco style dresses.
(Looks like this!) --> Click To See Dresses!

Como la flor (Como la flor)
Con tanto amor (Con tanto amor)
Me diste tu
Se marchito
Se marcho hoy
Yo se perder
Pero ay, ay, ay como me duele
Ay, ay, ay como me duele

The lights go back out for 10 seconds and the crowd cheers again. As the spotlight comes on, Hannah and the male dancer are the only dancers on the stage now. Hannah is now wearing a short blue dress with silver sparkles all on the dress except the bottom. She's looking at the ground and she slowly looks up at the loud crowd before her. She holds up the microphone and starts to sing.

I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too

Dreaming of You starts to play and the male dancer then grabs her waist and spins her, making her come closer to him when she spins towards him, as the chorus is playing. The spotlight stays on them the entire time making the rest of the stage look dark. She then goes into the second verse.

Wonder if you ever see me (See me) and I wonder if you
Know I'm there (Am I there, Am I?)
If you looked in my eyes would you see what's inside
Would you even care
I just wanna hold you close but so far
All I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day and the courage to say
How much I love you (Yes I do)

They dance to the rhythm of the song as if they were telling a story with their actions.

I'll dreaming of you tonight

The male dancer comes behind Hannah as she dances and moves his hands down the shape of her body. He ends up kneeling to her and Hannah grabs his hands, picking him up. They then dance to the chorus and a video of stars start to show on the screen behind them.

Ahh-Ahh
(Corazon)I can't stop dreaming of you
(No puedo dejar de pensar en ti) I can't stop dreaming
(Como te necesito.) I can't stop dreaming of you
Mi amor, como te'extrano.

Hannah stops dancing and grabs the microphone again. She starts to sing again.

I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe that
You came up to me and said
"I love you"
I love you too

The room starts to change colors, making the stage light up, showing red hearts on the ground and the words Dreaming in white.

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
'Til tomorrow and for all of my life
And there's nowhere in the world l'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly
I'll be dreaming dreaming (With You tonight )
Till Tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world i'd rather be (Rather be)
Then here in my room Dreaming of you (I'll be dreaming)

Hannah walks to the front of the stage and looks back out into the crowd.

Dreaming of you tonight
(Endlessly)
And I'll be holding you tight
('Till tomorrow)
Dreaming with you tonight (She holds this note for 10 seconds).
(Endlessly)
(Endlessly)
(Endlessly)
(Dreaming)

The song ends and the crowd is cheering vigorously and Hannah bows and thanks them then walks backstage.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#72 Posted : 25 April 2011 07:57:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8666 time(s) in 2718 post(s)
Brandon: Your performance was outstanding and you got an award, well done. Love ya.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#73 Posted : 25 April 2011 07:58:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Thanks sweetie! :) Love you more :P lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#74 Posted : 28 April 2011 08:00:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

4/27/11 - Last day of touring tomorrow! Its gonna be a fun show for sure. Still no time to relax. Heading to Miami in 2 days to start recording 'Dreaming of You'. I've also been working in the studio on a new song so make sure you look out for that. Also, going to Japan next week for the concert which i know will be exciting! Gonna be Busy, Busy, Busy! Gonna get some relaxing time in today by going to a spa and getting all pampered :] I think i deserve it lol. 日本であなたたちを参照してください!(Thats See you guys in Japan!) Love you guys, HB<3
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#75 Posted : 02 May 2011 07:11:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

5/1/11 - Taking a trip to Indiana to see my favorite guy :). Done with touring for now, in Miami working on music video which hopefully will be released sometime this week. Also gonna be in the studio working on a brand new song featuring some surprise guests. Japan in less than a week so excited! Gonna spend the rest of the day going to the beach. Love you guys, HB<3
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#76 Posted : 08 May 2011 23:08:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

5/8/11 - Japan was awesome! Had a fun time with Isabel and Tisha Jackson. Finally get a little break time but still gonna be in and out of the studio. Countdown till my alone time in the house is gonna be over is about 2 weeks. My Japan performance is below just for the ones who thought it was just so amazing! Lol. Love you guys, HB<3

Hannah Beth's Japan Festival Performance

Hannah walks onto the stage with her microphone. “Hey Japan, hows everyone doing tonight?!” The crowd roars back to her and she smiles. She makes her way towards the crowd and then stops. “I’d like you all to give a warm welcome to my cousin who’s gonna help me sing this song to you guys, Isabel!!” Isabel makes her way to the stage and waves at the crowd. “Hola, Japan!” She says. Hannah laughs. “And I have another guest with me to perform our new single together, give it up for Miss Tisha Jackson!!” Tisha makes her way out there and waves at the crowd also. She looks at Hannah. “You ready Hannah?” Hannah nods and Let’s Dance starts to play.

[Verse 1: Hannah Beth]
The weekends almost done
The moon is low in the sky
I feel like goin out
Before the night passes by
I won't just sit around
When life becomes a drag
I dance, Baby I dance.

(Tisha)
I like the bass (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)
I like the boom (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)
I need guitar (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)
I like that drum when it goes boom boom boom

UserPostedImage

Hannah, Tisha, and Isabel line up and start dancing together while singing the chorus.

[Chorus: Hannah and Tisha]
Let's dance
What the weekend
What the night is all about
Let's dance
Grab your girlfriends
Grab your boyfriends
Sweat it out
Let's dance
(Move your whole body)
(Let's start the party)

(Speak/rap: Hannah)
Too much rock for one girl can make her go crazy
I need someone to dance with me baby
(Dance)

Tisha stands out from the group while Hannah and Isabel move to opposite sides of the stage, interacting with the crowd.

[Verse 2: Tisha]
The musics on (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)
My favorite song (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)
The beat is strong (turn it up, turn it up, turn it up)
We'll dance
Come on

Let's dance
What the weekend
Let's dance
Grab your girlfriends
Grab your boyfriends
Sweat it out
Let's dance
(Move your whole body)
(Let's start the party)

(Speak/rap: Hannah)
To much rock for one girl can make her go crazy
I need someone to dance with me baby
(Dance)

Hannah is smiling as if she’s having a fun time as she dances with Isabel. She claps her hands together, encouraging the audience to clap with her and sing along.

Keep movin!

Crank it up!
Yeah

The music stops and the lights start to flicker in tune with the keyboard being played. Tisha is standing in the middle as she starts to sing the bridge.

(Tisha)
When the night says hello
Yeah get ready to go
Turn it up
Turn it loose
Yeah you got no excuse
Just take a chance

Isabel is dancing, making her way to the front of the stage again with Hannah.

UserPostedImage

(Isabel)
Todo el mundo,
mueve tu cuerpo al ritmo.
Pase lo que pase esta noche,
que causa un poco de calor más.
Tal vez en el dormitorio,
tal vez en el suelo,
no dejan de moverse,
al igual Vamos a bailar!

(Hannah)
Get out on the floor and dance!

As Hannah sings the last note, the lights flash to a bright and start to gradually flash again. As the chorus starts up again, Hannah is jumping up and down singing with Tisha and Isabel.

Let's dance
What the weekend
Let's dance
Grab your girlfriends
Grab your boyfriends
Sweat it out
Let's dance
(Let's dance)
And let's start the party (x2)

The music keeps playing and Hannah and Isabel join hands with Tisha. They all lift their hands up as they all say the last part of the song.

Vamos a bailar!

The crowd started cheering for them when they finished. They all bowed and waved at the crowd. Isabel even blew kisses. “We love you Japan and we are praying for you, so keep your head up!” Hannah says to them and the three of them walk off stage together.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#77 Posted : 08 May 2011 23:12:19(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Ugenia: Nice performance, Hannah! I love the song.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#78 Posted : 08 May 2011 23:19:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Thanks Ugenia! Can you believe it took us like 2 days to finally be finished writing the song? Lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#79 Posted : 08 May 2011 23:23:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hannah Beth: Thanks Ugenia! Can you believe it took us like 2 days to finally be finished writing the song? Lol.

Ugenia: Wow, that's a lot! But it was worth I guess. :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#80 Posted : 08 May 2011 23:25:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth: Yeah im excited about the single.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage