logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

302 Pages«<281282283284285>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#5641 Posted : 18 August 2013 03:51:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Natalya shakes her head. "No. See you can't even listen to me and what I am trying to say to you. I am not saying it is fine for me to do it because she does. I am not saying it is fine for me to do it at all. I am just saying it's pretty rich of her to be handing out advice about me when she has done much more awful shit to you AND ME,than I have ever done. She hates me and she is giving you advice that I am a bad wife? Oh I'm surprised...." She sits down and screams into her hands. "I know I am a bad wife. I do not need someone who once kissed my wife and ruined my wedding day ON PURPOSE to tell me this, alright?" She stands again and stares at the wall. "I have said 100 times I am wrong...that I need to change...that I have been mean and I never should have been. I know that I would have too change. But tell me....or what?"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5642 Posted : 18 August 2013 04:05:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
erica puts her hands in her back pockets. " nichole hating you is irrelevant to the issue at hand.i dont see why we are even speaking of her. " erica snaps sternly. "or what?..well...the opposite of moving forward i guess." erica says softly. "natalya. if you cant act like an adult and speak to me when something is wrong,instead of acting out. start treating me as an equal,and not something to be molded into whatever you want that day.....then why are we doing this?" erica says,choking up. it was a hard thing to say,but she had to.natalya needs to know just how serious she is.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5643 Posted : 18 August 2013 04:19:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Because you brought her up......you said she was commenting on me and our relationship at the party." She sighs. "You are taking advice from someone who desired to fuck everything up for us before it had even begun. Can't you see how that would make me feel?" Natalya shakes her head, not even knowing where to look or what to do when she hears Erica talk about them splitting up. "Can you not hear anything I am saying? I have already said that I want to stop doing that and that I am going to try my best to do better with you." She sits on the floor. Was it hopeless for her to keep trying? She had never seen Erica like this before.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5644 Posted : 18 August 2013 04:52:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"did i? i guess i did not realize.." erica says blankly.she had been so set on not having natalya sucker her again,that she must have overlooked that detail.erica runs her hand through her hair,to calm herself down. "that was true at one time,natalya. but not anymore. she urged me to speak to you. she could have easily told me to drop you." erica says taking a deep breath,natalya was right.she had already agreed to what erica wanted. " i am sorry,you are correct. you did say you would try...i was quite tunnel visioned it seems.i am sorry." erica says softly. not really sure what to feel about how she handled this.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline genocidal king  
#5645 Posted : 18 August 2013 05:21:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya starts to calm down when she sits on the floor, but still she couldn't help but think that Erica and she were about to break up. It seemed to be what Erica wanted at the moment. She listens to Erica as she stares intently at the floor. "Ok.....ok erica," she says quietly, feeling defeated. She could never make Erica see how Nichole was, and perhaps she needed to just realise that. She shakes her head. "You do not say sorry. There is no need to be sorry from you for that." She shrugs a little.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5646 Posted : 18 August 2013 05:54:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica nods and sits back down. she pours some more juice and drinks the entire glass. her throat was very very dry. "you sure you dont want any juice,natalya?" erica asks once again. "thank you for agreeing to change,natycakes....i dont want to think of life without you." erica says softly,looking at her seated wife.thinking of the conversation she had with honor,erica nods to herself before speaking. "may...may i ask you something?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5647 Posted : 18 August 2013 06:32:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya brings her knees up and rests her chin on them. She shakes her head when offered some juice. "No...I'm ok. I don't like it." She nods when Erica speaks again, her mind still racing over what is going to happen between them. "It's ok. I was wrong, I shouldn't have done that so I should change. I will make the effort." She then looks up for the first time at Erica when she speaks next, nodding slowly as she half fear what she will be asked. "Yeah....what is it?"

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5648 Posted : 18 August 2013 06:50:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"thank you so much,natalya.now you truly will be perfect." erica says happily.looking very much forward to what it will be like for the pair of them after this.she wants nothing more than to hug natalya,but settles on sliding onto the floor herself,and touching natalya's foot with hers. "ok...do i perhaps flirt with anything that has ovaries and constantly?" erica laughs nervously. "some people seem to think that i do.."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5649 Posted : 18 August 2013 07:10:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya had feared that Erica would ask her about what Honor had said to her on Twitter a few days before. She had been worried that Erica would want her opinion ever since it had happened. She looks down when Erica touches her foot and stays where she is on the floor, but doesn't move her foot away from her this time. "You....you do flirt sometimes quite a bit on Twitter. Not with everyone but it seems that you flirt with some girls." She shrugs a little.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5650 Posted : 18 August 2013 07:48:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

when nats foot doesnt move away,erica puts her other foot next to natalays too. erica nods. "grr.wynter was right.out of fairness to you,i will cut that out." erica says. it would be hard,as being flirty is tied into be being cute...but she hopefully has cuteness to spare. "i am sorry....i am sure it probably contributes to the way you treated me." erica says regretfully.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5651 Posted : 18 August 2013 08:29:50(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya shrugs a little. It did hurt her to see Erica flirting on Twitter with so many girls, and she sometimes got scared that she might not be enough for her wife. She sighs and nods slowly. "It is not an excuse for me to treat you like that anyway. There is not an excuse for this at all."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5652 Posted : 19 August 2013 07:18:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"very true.but i had to know." erica says softly. she makes a promise to herself that she will no longer be as flirtatious as she has been. it may not be an excuse to be treated the way she has been,but it didnt help. erica is silent for a few moments before clearing her throat. "so...are we cool?" she asks with the same seriousness you'd ask a choking victim if they can breathe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5653 Posted : 19 August 2013 08:00:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya stays seated as she listens to Erica. Mostly the flirting hadn't bothered her at first but she did tend to get jealous from time to time. even if that wasn't the reason she wa a bitch to Erica at times, it would still be good for her to not have to see that at times. When Erica asks if they're ok, she looks up. "I guess we will be ok. We will get there," she says quietly.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5654 Posted : 19 August 2013 08:22:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i hope,natalya.i do hope." erica says quietly as she gets up to pour the rest of the limeade,which is just melted ice at this point,into a glass.she sits again across from natalya. she cant help but feel she did most of the talking,and maybe nats might have something to add or something. "do...you have anything you need to ask me? since we are already in oprah mode?" she laughs a little
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5655 Posted : 19 August 2013 08:24:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya shakes her head when she's asked if there's anything else. "You want me to stay here when you go to tour? It will give you some space. I do not mind."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5656 Posted : 19 August 2013 08:35:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica thinks for a minute. picturing a tour sans natalya. she knew she'd spend every free moment worrying if naty was ok. ever since the baby,natalya has become a fragile glass like substance in erica's mind.she would miss her terribly. "naty,of course i want you to come with me. but on the flipside,do you even want to come? "erica asks,maybe naty doesnt like being at work with their wife.its possible.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5657 Posted : 20 August 2013 00:47:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya starts to cry a little and nods at Erica. "I will come. I want to come." She looks up with tears in her eyes and then throws herself at Erica, throwing her arms around her and hugging her tightly as she quietly cries.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5658 Posted : 20 August 2013 00:54:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica wraps her arms around Natalya and cries too. " oh naty,I love having you on tour with me. Thank you so much." Erica squeezes her tightly and kisses her all over her face,saying "thank you" each time.sje finally puts her head on Natalya's shoulder and just cries. All the emotion finally getting to her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#5659 Posted : 20 August 2013 01:13:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Natalya looks up and wipes away Erica's tears with her hand. "I am so sorry. I will be better I promise." She nods. "I do not want to lose you for being stupid. I am sorry."
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#5660 Posted : 20 August 2013 01:21:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica lightly kisses Natalya's hand as it touches her face. She has always been fascinated by the elegance of Natalya's hands. " you won't lose me,naty.at least not without a fight." She laughs slightly and looks down at the belly between them. " you are really showing.look at that thing!" She grins and kisses her on the nose.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage