logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

18 Pages«<1314151617>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#281 Posted : 17 July 2016 08:07:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
TJ was quite known his this little small neighborhood. Knowing the kids the families and the workers that have been around him since he made it main stream. One of the nice things about having his own place. It wasn't surprising having people from the neighborhood over and vice versa. Hand in hand he walked with Aire window shopping and he figure she never had much experience in that but he took note of all the things that she stop for like jewelry, dresses, clothes, things for the house. he knew it would be nice to get these things for her later and how he got good at her surprises. Coming to the restaurant he didn't remember being here but it was a typical theme and he as already use to it though it still didn't have that feel of France like well France felt to him like taking someone from japan and showing them a mom and pop Japanese take out. He then wonder if Aire high lifestyle was rubbing off on him as they sat down at the table. "Sweet, it's not often that I get seated right away, normally their a wait and all that." The waiter came out with a strong french acent and TJ right away looked confused but he quickly got over his shock and looked at the menu for drinks and saw wine in french names.....'Why a real french place, outside looking in I thought it was going to be something like Olive Garden,' sure that was an Italian but he thought they were close on the map and he would always get pizza. Glancing up at Aire he saw that she was quite fluent in french, he just wanted to know what she was ordering. Then the waiter turn to him. "et pour vous monsieur?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#282 Posted : 17 July 2016 08:37:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Don't start with this Olive Garden slander, they have some of the best garlic bread and pasta of all time. We probably should've just went there." Aire giggled. "What do you feel like eating?" She asks as she skims the french menu until she finally finds something familiar. She looks up at the waiter and orders Beef Bourguignon and tells him she wants her meat medium rare. "You want it too? It's just beef stew." Aire asks TJ. When the waiter asks them what wine they'd like she just says, "Bring us your best in the house," with a smile. The waiter nodded and wrote it all down.
Offline freestylechamp  
#283 Posted : 17 July 2016 08:46:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ nodded to everything and and then laughed at Aire, "you know I'm a poor boy at heart, get me the menu where the kids menu are included and I get to color and call it a day." He told her and thought he wouldn't mind going to olive garden with their unlimited bread-sticks and salad. The Wine came out nice and chilled and he pour their glasses before sitting it on the table for them excused himself. "you see now I feel bad they think I'm bashing the place cause it is really fancy. I better stay, but I have a question for you. When you were growing up what was it like having well off parents? what were your friends like? and what was the boys like?" He asked to start conversation.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#284 Posted : 17 July 2016 09:02:03(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese took a sip of her wine and thought about his questions. "Meh. I had cute clothes, always got fun stuff and did whatever I wanted like Taekwondo classes or whatever. My parents fought all the time though, I'd do a million things to just get out the house." She started to pick around her plate, playing in her food. "I didn't grow up with too many friends, I was pretty much bullied up until high school. And even then all of my friends in high school were fake. I hated school so much, I was so happy when I tested out early." She finally picked up a piece of steak with her fork and ate it. "What about you? How was your childhood?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#285 Posted : 17 July 2016 09:11:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He started to drink and eat his food while listen, he felt bad that she didn't really enjoy her childhood like he did. " Umm good and bad things, I didn't have a lot of clothes growing up. I was by myself a lot cause family was working and going outside was dangerous you never knew if someone was going to a drive by or get caught being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Going to school was really the only entertaining thing to do cause I was able to meet kids my own age and I wanted to fit in but that was hard. I didn't get any friends that liked me until high school." He finished eating his food and looked at her getting more wine. " I parents fought but it was mostly about bills and money for real."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#286 Posted : 17 July 2016 09:43:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Airemese sipped on her wine while he talked. His childhood was interesting with growing up in a bad neighborhood and all. "Are you close with your parents? I mean you kinda seem to be now, but what about back in the day?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#287 Posted : 17 July 2016 09:53:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"No, not really. I was raised by my grandparents back in the day, my parents a lot of time were out of the pictured. They would come to important stuff if you asked but it was always leave before I wake up come home after I go to sleep." He remember that a lot being in old home alone a lot when he got older, having to cook and clean and take care of himself cause no one else was going to. "What about you, where you ever really close with your parents when you were younger?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#288 Posted : 17 July 2016 11:42:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
"No, not really. I was raised by my grandparents back in the day, my parents a lot of time were out of the pictured. They would come to important stuff if you asked but it was always leave before I wake up come home after I go to sleep." He remember that a lot being in old home alone a lot when he got older, having to cook and clean and take care of himself cause no one else was going to. "What about you, where you ever really close with your parents when you were younger?"

"It was sort of the opposite for me. Most times my parents were all I had, they were my only real support system. My grandparents weren't in my life. My dad's parents died and my mama hates her family, as they do me." She continued to eat the food from her plate. "What about your first love?
Offline freestylechamp  
#289 Posted : 17 July 2016 11:56:54(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Love was at first something he could wait for, he will never confident enough to talk to the opposite sex. His first love was something that he wasn't ready for and she wasn't ready for it. He had crushes but the love he had for Nicole was one of people pushing them together. He gets some more wine a sighs thinking about what could have been " to tell you the truth you are the second person that I have truly loved outside of family. My first love was so hard and it just took a lot out of me that I don't want to experience it again. The only way I would is if I am certain that I could end up with you again." He said looking at Aire.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#290 Posted : 17 July 2016 12:14:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Love was at first something he could wait for, he will never confident enough to talk to the opposite sex. His first love was something that he wasn't ready for and she wasn't ready for it. He had crushes but the love he had for Nicole was one of people pushing them together. He gets some more wine a sighs thinking about what could have been " to tell you the truth you are the second person that I have truly loved outside of family. My first love was so hard and it just took a lot out of me that I don't want to experience it again. The only way I would is if I am certain that I could end up with you again." He said looking at Aire.

Airemese smiled when TJ said that. He just always knew the right thing to say and it never failed to make her feel good. But even then, there were elephants in the room, at least Aire could see them, and they needed to talk them through. "Baby.. are you happy? Wait.. No," She took another sip of her wine and rephrased her question. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you? And be honest."
Offline freestylechamp  
#291 Posted : 17 July 2016 12:29:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He looked a little confused about if he happy. People around him all the time would ask him that and wonder if he really meant it. "I'm an 8 on the happy scale. I wish we could spend more time together and do things together. Other than that I'm happy." One of the things TJ notice was a lot of times he would have to ask the right questions in order to get the answer he was looking for and to him he felt like she wanted to know something else than just being happy. "Aire, do you regret meeting me so soon. Is there something you want to change? About me, or about us?" He also have questions had doubts but personally he feels like everything happens for a reason, even questioning if someone is happy or not.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#292 Posted : 17 July 2016 12:48:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

He looked a little confused about if he happy. People around him all the time would ask him that and wonder if he really meant it. "I'm an 8 on the happy scale. I wish we could spend more time together and do things together. Other than that I'm happy." One of the things TJ notice was a lot of times he would have to ask the right questions in order to get the answer he was looking for and to him he felt like she wanted to know something else than just being happy. "Aire, do you regret meeting me so soon. Is there something you want to change? About me, or about us?" He also have questions had doubts but personally he feels like everything happens for a reason, even questioning if someone is happy or not.

"An 8?" Aire looked down at her plate and sighed a bit. "No no, I'm so happy that I found you when I did,i love you so much I'd never change that I just..I think we got married at the worst time. We've seen each other about 10 times out of the year so far, and it doesn't even feel like we're married, it feels like I'm dating a man who lives on the other side of the world. You're at an 8 and I'm trying so bad to hold onto a 6. I really thought it wouldn't bother me so much but I was.. naive.
Offline freestylechamp  
#293 Posted : 17 July 2016 13:15:57(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"If that the case why don't we spend more time together. My album is done and we put out a lot of projects this year. Spending time with you is something would love to have...The only thing is I don't know if you would like being around me all the time so I'm just going to say that you will be seeing a lot more of me from now on." Dating was one thing there was never a problem cause we could say we are together but was more friend stuff than normal boyfriend and girlfriend. If that was going to make her happy that what he would do, and this was what he was prepared for. Unlike before he was ready to cut back on working so much. "So spend more time together, anything that can bring your 6 up to 10? cause I know a good way to keep you to myself for nine months," he said jokingly he knew she wasn't ready for that he didn't even know if he was ready for a kid.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#294 Posted : 17 July 2016 14:23:37(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"If that the case why don't we spend more time together. My album is done and we put out a lot of projects this year. Spending time with you is something would love to have...The only thing is I don't know if you would like being around me all the time so I'm just going to say that you will be seeing a lot more of me from now on." Dating was one thing there was never a problem cause we could say we are together but was more friend stuff than normal boyfriend and girlfriend. If that was going to make her happy that what he would do, and this was what he was prepared for. Unlike before he was ready to cut back on working so much. "So spend more time together, anything that can bring your 6 up to 10? cause I know a good way to keep you to myself for nine months," he said jokingly he knew she wasn't ready for that he didn't even know if he was ready for a kid.

Airemese drunk the last few sips of wine and placed her glass down. "If we could make this happen then maybe it'll work. I don't really care how much time I have to spend with you, even if I get tired of you we're married now, it's like our job to be sick of each other. Just as long as I can go to be with my husband, I i don't care." Coke was still getting ready to drop her album soon and she'd probably be on tour by the end of the year but it's all about taking one step at a time. "You know, when you take out the putting a baby in me part it doesn't sound like a bad idea." Aire said with a wink and laugh. It made her think though, TJ always brought up babies around her. She didn't of her was ever serious or joking but it did sound like something that would make him happy in the future. She ate up the last of her dinner and wiped off her mouth. She could see the waiter heading to their table with the check.

Offline freestylechamp  
#295 Posted : 19 July 2016 11:51:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post

Airemese drunk the last few sips of wine and placed her glass down. "If we could make this happen then maybe it'll work. I don't really care how much time I have to spend with you, even if I get tired of you we're married now, it's like our job to be sick of each other. Just as long as I can go to be with my husband, I i don't care." Coke was still getting ready to drop her album soon and she'd probably be on tour by the end of the year but it's all about taking one step at a time. "You know, when you take out the putting a baby in me part it doesn't sound like a bad idea." Aire said with a wink and laugh. It made her think though, TJ always brought up babies around her. She didn't of her was ever serious or joking but it did sound like something that would make him happy in the future. She ate up the last of her dinner and wiped off her mouth. She could see the waiter heading to their table with the check.

"Well I do whatever you like to do, it doesn't matter to me. I would love to spend more time with you it will give me more chances to more more about you. I don't ever want you to be feeling less than 10." This was coming at good timing though he finished his tour had doesn't have anything planned for right now or anything coming up so he could just go together in more things. As the waiter brought out the check TJ got ready to pay when he got an alert on his phone about music getting leaked, Aire's new music.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#296 Posted : 21 July 2016 03:26:50(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Forget about me, we need to do stuff you like to do. I don't know your friends, I've never been to your office. All I know is you like basketball and love the Bulls." All of a sudden, Aire's phone begins to vibrate like crazy so she picks it up and checks it for a second but then just turns it off. "Nope, not today." She says to herself, not even wanting to think about her whole album leaking just happened. She stuffs it in her pocket and looks up at TJ. "Welp, what should we do next?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#297 Posted : 21 July 2016 03:53:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Umm that pretty much describes me I love basketball, I love music, and I love you. " He said not knowing what to do. He has always had to improvise thinking on his feet and Aire has gotten use to it he didn't want to go back home and watch anime. After a French dinner that be a let down on his part they needed to do something else but he had a good idea of what they could both enjoy. "I know what we could do that is always fun. I had the kids do this and I thought I would try it when I get the chance." He went to store to get large rolls of paper and told Aire to get some paint that she would like.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#298 Posted : 21 July 2016 04:17:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire didn't know why they were buying paper and paint but it didn't matter to her once she saw the blue. She loved the color blue, she could be in that paint shop all day looking at the different shades, it was just such a cute color to her. She picked out a sky blue and a teal blue but couldn't choose between either so she got both of them.
Offline freestylechamp  
#299 Posted : 21 July 2016 04:26:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

TJ got different shades of blues for Aire, he's favorite color is red so he got different shades of red then got some extra colors like yellow, green, orange, and violet. Once they had all the things needed he back to his home and went to the garage. Once there he put up the large sheets of white paper along the walls of the garage, and then look at Aire, "I'm a big fan of art and drawing things but I'm not that good at drawing and painting, but that's what we are going to see if you have talent in art and everything artistic." he said opening up the paint cans and getting the paint brushes as well as other things to pain with.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#300 Posted : 21 July 2016 04:40:03(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Aire stood in the garage with the paint in her hand. "Boy, do I look like I know how to draw?" She laughed and picked up a paint brush, dipping it in the light blue, standing in front of the white paper and thinking about what to do. "Well, here's the plan." She walked up to one of the blank papers and started to cover it in soft strokes of blue. "So this represents... a comforting sadness... that we all have inside.." She said as she put down the brush and then found another dipping it in red. She walks back up to the painting and just starts to aggressively flick the brush. "And this..! Is the anger! That exposes our vulnerability... and betrays it? Yeah!" In a matter of seconds she stopped and took a breath. "This artsy shit is tiring. Start a new layer, give it a meaning, I don't know."

Edited by user 21 July 2016 04:42:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified