logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#161 Posted : 14 July 2014 06:10:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Okay, be careful." Jade wasn't sure if the place was safe or not but she'd like to think so. She nodded. "Me neither, I heard it's the best pizza ever." She shook her head. "You didn't sound stupid at all. I get excited about chocolate from different places so I understand." She laughs, happy at her admiration for her. "Aww, you're so sweet. I hope I'm a good dinner guest then."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline mebeme101  
#162 Posted : 14 July 2014 06:23:36(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla laughs a little "I'm thinking we should get something chocolatey for dessert then because now I want some too" she smiles a little "Aww I'm sure you're an awesome dinner guest this is gonna be so much fun" She smiles after a little while Alex comes back "Geez some people are real dicks anyway this one guy said there's a good place not too far from here so you guys wanna go now or did you want to get your sister first?" She looks at Jade
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#163 Posted : 14 July 2014 10:54:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Ooh, yummy that sounds so good. I haven't had chocolate in a while now." She smiles. "Oh okay, let's head there then. I think my sister is pretty busy with her guy. Well, he's not her guy yet but they've been flirting for a while now. I think they want some time alone." She giggled. "Maybe next time? We've got a while until we separate from touring. I'll have to warn you though, she can be a bit blunt and off putting sometimes. But she can be sweet as well."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline mebeme101  
#164 Posted : 14 July 2014 11:24:37(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla smiles "Awesome this is gonna be great" she smiled still clearly very excited about the pizza and now chocolate for dessert Alex nods as she listens to Jade talk about her sister "Sounds like someone I'd hang out with she laughs a little "Okay the guy gave me directions so keys hope I don't screw this up" she looks at the others "Lets go" she begins walking the wsy the guy told her to go passing the places he said she'd see
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#165 Posted : 14 July 2014 14:29:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Really? Most people don't say that. Maybe she'll like you." Jade laughs and then looks ahead as they all walk together. "Oh, I wish we had more time in this city! Everything moves so quickly, it's one city then the next. Sometimes I hate it. Josh and I, my boyfriend, we like to go shop at stores and get souvenirs from each city. We have so much useless things but they are so cute. I even got a license plate with my name on it and the city from St. Louis but I'm sure I'll never put it on my car at home." She chuckled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#166 Posted : 14 July 2014 14:39:54(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Alex shrugs "Either we'd like each other a lot or she'd hate me" Layla looks at Jade and smiles when she talks about then getting souvenirs and stuff "Aww that's so cute I bet you guys are the cutest couple ever" she smiles "I wish Austin was on this tour too that's make it so much funner" Alex just continues walking she couldn't really talk much about biyfriends considering she didn't have one Layla speaks again "What other souvenirs did you guys get?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#167 Posted : 14 July 2014 23:32:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I think we're pretty adorable." Jade laughs as she blushes a little. Talking about Josh always did that to her. "I bet you and Austin are adorable as well. He seems like a nice fellow." She thinks for a minute. "Well, we got some hats, a giant pencil, these huge pink sunglasses, his idea, and a postcard from each city." She smiled. "Do you girls get souvenirs or anything to remember?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#168 Posted : 15 July 2014 00:10:08(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla smiles as she listens to Jade when Jade says she bets her and Austinadorable together her smile gets bigger "Yeah he's really great and he's actually my first boyfriend" she admits Layla had always been too shy to tell a boy she liked him "Aww that's nice" she smiles as she listens to the souvenirs they got Alex finally speaks "Nah Layla and I haven't got any Nicole gets a few though"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#169 Posted : 15 July 2014 02:05:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Josh is my second. I know, weird I'm 23 and have only had 2 boyfriends in my life." Jade laughs, feeling a little lame for that. "Well, I recommend going to the stores and not the vendors. Sometimes they are very expensive but the stores aren't so bad and they have a lot more. Plus, sometimes the vendors sell you fake stuff."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#170 Posted : 15 July 2014 02:11:22(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla laughs a little "Hey that's not really a bad thing to have only had two boyfriends I know some people older who haven't really had any like my aunt for one" Alex nods listening to Jade "I'll definitely keep that in mind if I pick up some souvenirs" she looks around "Okay we're getting pretty close to the place guys well I'm pretty sure we are"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#171 Posted : 15 July 2014 02:24:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Oh, I don't feel so bad then." She smiles and then nods, continuing to walk with them. "Should we just order one whole pizza for the three of us? I don't eat much anyway." Jade starts to fiddle with her purse on her arm and looks for her cell phone.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#172 Posted : 15 July 2014 03:03:57(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"And you shouldn't you're really pretty my bet is lots if guys are waiting at your door" she smiles Alex shrugs "It's up to you guys I only really want one slice" Alex looks around a little and finally sees the place "There it is let's head in"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#173 Posted : 15 July 2014 11:20:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"No that would be my sister's door." Jade chuckles. Even though they were twins. Mia had always gotten boys' attention much easier than she did. Jade was shy and she always expected the most out of guys whereas her sister just took whatever came her way, in a good way. She wasn't too picky and she was fun so guys always flocked to her the most. "I think I'll only have one slice as well. Maybe a soda too." She looks at the place and smiles. "Ooh, looks new york-ish." She smirked.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#174 Posted : 15 July 2014 11:31:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

"You're really pretty and seem really nice your boyfriend is lucky" Layla said with a smile "Well I guess I'll just have on too what toppings are you guys gonna get?" Alex looks at Layla "You know I don't get any toppings Layla" Layla nods "Oh yeah that's right miss veggie pants" she sticks her tongue out at Alex then laughs she then looks at Jade "What about you?"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline Clampdown  
#175 Posted : 16 July 2014 09:27:25(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Police Code Reddit AMA

We are Seattle punk band Police Code and we're currently in Pennsylvania for Vans Warped Tour... AMA!

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

We are Police Code, a punk band from Seattle, Washington who sing about drugs, sex, pizza, teen angst, and that show Cops. We've been on tour since mid June and this whole tour has been a fucking blast. We were so thrilled when we were asked to do this AMA being avid reddit users ourselves. We'll be on from 7:00 EST to 9:00 EST.

FallenCrawler: Rodger, roughly how many sticks have you broken on tour?

PoliceCodeAMA: Ummmm, one pair, I ended up breaking both, and one stick from another pair. So two plus one equals three so I've broken three sticks.

Kenkakidsha: Best kind of pizza?

PoliceCodeAMA: Hawaiian but meat lover's is ballin'

Confish: What's the best part about being in the van?

PoliceCodeAMA: It'd definitely be the caked on smell of pizza. Mm mm mnnn.

ClownCountry: Any special talents?

PoliceCodeAMA: Jenny here! I can blow on my thumb and make my breasts bigger.

SimplyVultures: Any bands you've seen on all the dates?

PoliceCodeAMA: Pretty much everyone on the Drop Dead Stage, specifically Molly's Chamber and Kai Rollins.

EatenAliveByFlies: Any injuries in the pits?

PoliceCodeAMA: Rodger tried crowd surfing but someone couldn't support his weight and the both fell, I got elbowed in the nose, thrown into the rail, and football tackled during Kai Rollins.

Astair: What sucks about touring?

PoliceCodeAMA: A lot of things; the van breaking down, having to sleep in the van, crashing in sketchy houses, being low on gas money, a lot of downs but touring is still a fucking blast.

MadMax: How are you doing today?

PoliceCodeAMA: Great, great, great, grrrrrreat

Mountainte: What's better: house shows or bar shows?

PoliceCodeAMA: Unanimously house shows, bar shows are full of drunkards who can't even remember our name. House shows, everyone is all loosey-goosey, there's no stage so you can get really intimate with the crowd, and the mosh pits are insane (in the membrane.)

Imstillavirgin: Did you here what happened to Kai Rollins?

PoliceCodeAMA: Yeah, that really sucks and we all hope he makes a full recovery.

PoliceCodeAMA: Thanks to everyone who answered our questions! We really enjoyed doing this but we have to go to the house we're crashing at tonight now.

Edited by user 16 July 2014 09:31:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 2 users thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 16/07/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#176 Posted : 16 July 2014 10:49:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
"You're really pretty and seem really nice your boyfriend is lucky" Layla said with a smile "Well I guess I'll just have on too what toppings are you guys gonna get?" Alex looks at Layla "You know I don't get any toppings Layla" Layla nods "Oh yeah that's right miss veggie pants" she sticks her tongue out at Alex then laughs she then looks at Jade "What about you?"

"Aw thank you. You're so sweet." Jade smiles at Layla. "Ooh, veggie sounds good. Are you a vegetarian? I'm thinking about starting to become one. I feel so bad for the poor animals getting butchered every day just for us humans." She looks genuinely sad about the whole topic. "Or maybe sausage." She chuckles.

Honor had somehow found the courage to make it to the hospital Kai was at. After what had happened in New York, she was still scared and paranoid about the whole thing. She hadn't gotten any sleep at all and she felt nothing but guilt. Especially after seeing all the tweets about it and how everyone was saying they hoped the perpetrator got caught and all that. She sighed and hoped coming clean to his friend would help a little. She was dressed in some black skinny jeans and a white cropped shirt, something simple. She didn't feel like dressing up or anything. She had went to the desk to ask where his room was and then she made her way there. She sighed, not wanting to see him quite yet, plus she was still trying to avoid Faith.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#177 Posted : 16 July 2014 10:52:51(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Layla smiles "Aww thank you I try" Alex nods "Yeah I grew up with vegetarians my mom, dad, brother honestly I find meat a little disgusting and it really is terrible how they treat the animals" Layla shakes her head "No join the side of meaty goodness" she then smiles when she says maybe sausage "Yes in your face Alex"
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#178 Posted : 16 July 2014 11:00:27(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Matt had been at the hospital for some time now, almost scared to leave in case something happened to Kai. People can get sentimental about best friends, but Kai and Matt had been side by side since they were both 4 years old, and he truly had no clue what he would do without Kai. He was terrified and he felt like the person he would normally talk to about stuff like this was still in a medically induced coma, so he had almost nowhere to turn. When Honor had asked to talk to him, Matt had been quite glad. Being Kai's best friend, he knew all about Kai and Honor sleeping together and how much Kai truly loved her, so it would be nice to have someone else around that he could talk to about what happened. He had decided to meet her at the entry to the ward Kai was on in case she and Faith ended up in the same room. Faith was with Kai at the moment, so Matt had decided to book a small visitors room for he and Honor to sit in. He is just playing around on his phone when she arrives at the entry to the ward. Matt looks up and gives her a sympathetic smile. As hard as it was for him, he knew Honor must be hurting the same, if not more, because she and Kai clearly had something special going on. "How do, love?" Matt asks, shepherding her into the visitors room and away from prying eyes who might question why she was there. "Are you alright?" he asks her. Honor looked tired and worried, much like Matt Felt.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#179 Posted : 16 July 2014 11:34:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla smiles "Aww thank you I try" Alex nods "Yeah I grew up with vegetarians my mom, dad, brother honestly I find meat a little disgusting and it really is terrible how they treat the animals" Layla shakes her head "No join the side of meaty goodness" she then smiles when she says maybe sausage "Yes in your face Alex"

"I can't do it quite yet." Jade says, laughing. "But I'm definitely not happy with the treatment towards animals. I will eat a lot of organic foods now and not all the processed stuff that is killing us slowly." She smiles.

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Matt had been at the hospital for some time now, almost scared to leave in case something happened to Kai. People can get sentimental about best friends, but Kai and Matt had been side by side since they were both 4 years old, and he truly had no clue what he would do without Kai. He was terrified and he felt like the person he would normally talk to about stuff like this was still in a medically induced coma, so he had almost nowhere to turn. When Honor had asked to talk to him, Matt had been quite glad. Being Kai's best friend, he knew all about Kai and Honor sleeping together and how much Kai truly loved her, so it would be nice to have someone else around that he could talk to about what happened. He had decided to meet her at the entry to the ward Kai was on in case she and Faith ended up in the same room. Faith was with Kai at the moment, so Matt had decided to book a small visitors room for he and Honor to sit in. He is just playing around on his phone when she arrives at the entry to the ward. Matt looks up and gives her a sympathetic smile. As hard as it was for him, he knew Honor must be hurting the same, if not more, because she and Kai clearly had something special going on. "How do, love?" Matt asks, shepherding her into the visitors room and away from prying eyes who might question why she was there. "Are you alright?" he asks her. Honor looked tired and worried, much like Matt Felt.

Honor sees Matt and feels somewhat comforted. She runs her hand through her hair as they walk into the visitors room. When the door closes, Honor almost loses it. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I was just pissed off at him and he was so close and I don't even remember doing it. I-I just stabbed him and he fell and I thought he was going to die." She says all this without even taking a breath or even looking at him. She was pacing back and forth as if she were going to walk a hole into the ground. "I'm not a bad person, I'm not. I just was mad and I've never done anything like that before. I don't want him to die, at all. I love him. Please believe me, I would never do anything like this, I swear." She bites her lip a little and then sighs, looking at him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#180 Posted : 16 July 2014 20:48:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Matt was expecting Honor to want to sit for a while and discuss how Kai is and stuff, so he wasn't ready at all for her to start blurting out some rather off the wall confession within seconds of getting in the room. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, he didn't believe what he was hearing. When she said it was her fault, he thought she was blaming herself for making Kai mad or something and she thought he had got into a fight because of it. He shakes his head and tries to take it all in. He was still in shock himself, so the way she was talking so fast was just confusing him at the moment. He holds his hand up in front of her. "Honor...Honor, love, wait. What are you trying to say? Slow down and tell me properly. I can't....I don't understand," he says, closing his eyes as her actual words start to sink in. Was she serious?
UserPostedImage